neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 09-30-2012, 05:37 AM

@Randeh
Oh yea! I had an art shop, but my life has been too busy for that so I closed it (kinda, though is still says open). But I love to draw! I go to school for art! I guess I just don't brag about it much. I lurk in the "draw the avatar above you thread" though I usually wait until I have 2-3 people to draw before I draw the people I claim. :3
I'm a graphic design student, so I've had my doses of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. :3 InDesign is definitely useful for newsletters. Especially if you want consistency. I've made a book in InDesign, and a magazine layout in it, too. It is fun because it makes layout so easy to do and there are so many things to it, that I don't even think we've scratched the surface of InDesign in my classes. :3

@Kriddles
I meant you. ^.^ I would love to do an art trade with you! I draw avatars and OCs. :) PM me if you want to do this! ;D

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 09-30-2012, 05:39 AM

Nellleeer. *snuggles*

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 09-30-2012, 05:44 AM

I love snuggles. :3

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 05:48 AM

Gewd. <3
Thank you for letting me borrow!

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 09-30-2012, 05:55 AM

Haha! You're welcome! Your entry was awesome! :D

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 06:11 AM

Thank you. <3
I'd been wondering how to add more green, then I noticed the whole, green wings look like those curves! <3

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 09-30-2012, 06:13 AM

the wings were a perfect touch! They're the right green and the right shape and everything! Your avatar came together great!

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 06:16 AM

>w< Thank you!!
I'm not changing this for a while. I like it too much lol

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 09-30-2012, 06:19 AM

No one says you have to. ;)

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 06:20 AM

Right!! Let's see how long this will last. <3

Whimzica
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Whimzica

Old 09-30-2012, 08:36 AM

-tumbles in- Anybody up at this late hour? :P

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 08:39 AM

I am!

Whimzica
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-30-2012, 08:40 AM

-waves- Hiya! :)
Howsre you tonight?

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 08:46 AM

I'm doing well. ^ ^-

Spending some tokens, finally. XD
Got a set already, and started on some commons.

Whimzica
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-30-2012, 08:55 AM

That is good to hear. :]
I did that just a little bit ago- I'm really glad I was able to get a set after all.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 09:10 AM

Congrats. owo

I just bought some body suits, and, boots. XD Don't have too many shoes so, figured I'd do that first. v.v
Also got another set. Now, to wait until tomorrow before I go on another shopping spree.

Whimzica
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-30-2012, 09:15 AM

xD Well, I'm off to bed, have a good night~

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 09:19 AM

Ah, alright. Good night!
Sleep well. owo

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neller View Post
@Randeh
Oh yea! I had an art shop, but my life has been too busy for that so I closed it (kinda, though is still says open). But I love to draw! I go to school for art! I guess I just don't brag about it much. I lurk in the "draw the avatar above you thread" though I usually wait until I have 2-3 people to draw before I draw the people I claim. :3
I'm a graphic design student, so I've had my doses of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. :3 InDesign is definitely useful for newsletters. Especially if you want consistency. I've made a book in InDesign, and a magazine layout in it, too. It is fun because it makes layout so easy to do and there are so many things to it, that I don't even think we've scratched the surface of InDesign in my classes. :3
Ouuu I didn't know! I've never seen Neller art, I'll have to go dig through the art threads to find it :D

Very nice!! In grade 12 I had applied to Sheridan College for Fine Arts and 3D animation! I got the pre-acceptance and was told to send in my portfolio...so while I got that ready I was also applying to Rotary Youth Exchange to spend a year in Brazil lol. Sent in my portfolio and got full acceptance! I was SOOOO excited. Then I got accepted for youth exchange...so I left the country and have been addicted to travel ever since. I wish I had gone to school for art though because I would have gotten to learn so many programs, even if you do only skim the surface of them ;)

Are you still in school? How much longer do you have left?

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 09-30-2012, 05:43 PM

I'll have to dig some art up of mine really quick! Haha.

That's just some stuff I've done. :3
It's not often people get a chance to explore the world! I say do it while you can! Haha. I've really wanted to become a graphic designer after taking ad my senior year in highschool. I'm currently in my first semester as a Junior, though I'm a few credits behind. I'm hoping to catch up and graduate with everyone next spring.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 09-30-2012, 06:05 PM

Ooo. Neller! Your art is amazing! :O
Randeh do you draw as well? I noticed the buttons in your sig have similar art styles. >.> ^^

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 06:08 PM

Ouu pretty pretty :)! I like Suona's the best!

I'm not the best at drawing using a tablet...I find it's so hard I'll do something on paper and bam awesome. Try it on a tablet and it's just not the same...it's discouraging, I should really keep practicing. I prefer to doodle with it:

My love is design!
Bluebelle Starshine by ~Bayybee on deviantART
Imageshack - misshimnewest.png
Imageshack - ilubbby.png

Haven't really designed in a while though unfortunately.

That's really awesome! I never had any courses like that in highschool, so I'm a bit envious XD

Dream job?

---------- Post added 09-30-2012 at 02:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriddles View Post
Randeh do you draw as well? I noticed the buttons in your sig have similar art styles. >.> ^^
Haha I design more than I draw. ^^;;

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 08:42 PM

lol I love the one with Vicky and Mr. Mayor. XD

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 09-30-2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
Ouu pretty pretty :)! I like Suona's the best!

I'm not the best at drawing using a tablet...I find it's so hard I'll do something on paper and bam awesome. Try it on a tablet and it's just not the same...it's discouraging, I should really keep practicing. I prefer to doodle with it:

My love is design!
Bluebelle Starshine by ~Bayybee on deviantART
Imageshack - misshimnewest.png
Imageshack - ilubbby.png

Haven't really designed in a while though unfortunately.

That's really awesome! I never had any courses like that in highschool, so I'm a bit envious XD

Dream job?
I love your designs! They're all so awesome! And I love your drawings! Plus, you're gorgeous. :D
I drew the last drawing (it's kasakir's one avatar) with a mouse. I'm still getting used to a tablet. :3 I have an illustration class now that is teaching us how to use tablets (but I have more experience than most people in the class, thank goodness).

I actually had 1 class all day long my senior year of high school. I went to a technology institute that was affiliated with my high school. I was extremely lucky to have that opportunity. It opened me up to the programs I would be using for the rest of my life.

My dream job would be an illustrator with a publishing company...but those jobs are rare and more open to people who are more skilled than I. So I'm aiming for a design job that isn't freelance. Haha.

---------- Post added 09-30-2012 at 05:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriddles View Post
Not as amazing as yours! Your doodles are amazing!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neller View Post
I love your designs! They're all so awesome! And I love your drawings! Plus, you're gorgeous. :D
I drew the last drawing (it's kasakir's one avatar) with a mouse. I'm still getting used to a tablet. :3 I have an illustration class now that is teaching us how to use tablets (but I have more experience than most people in the class, thank goodness).

I actually had 1 class all day long my senior year of high school. I went to a technology institute that was affiliated with my high school. I was extremely lucky to have that opportunity. It opened me up to the programs I would be using for the rest of my life.

My dream job would be an illustrator with a publishing company...but those jobs are rare and more open to people who are more skilled than I. So I'm aiming for a design job that isn't freelance. Haha.
Thank you :)! ME? Where did you see me? *looks around room creepily*

You drew that with a mouse?! My effin god. I wouldn't have the patience! Kudos to you woman!

That sounds really awesome for a school!! Lucky bum :) While the job you seek may be rare, if you keep at it you can get it, it's all about never giving up :D!!