Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-22-2015, 09:42 PM

The Blue Lagoon lived up to his name. The sign out front showed a neon blue pool of water while a palm tree. Inside, the heave dance beat created a throb countered by the soft blue lighting. It made Raisel's own hair look a brighter shade and the orange streaks almost disappear in it. Light reflected off his metal accessories and his dark clothes. "Hey!" he called over the music when he caught sight of Josh just inside the door with a slender blonde on one arm. He let his eyes stray to her for one second before his gaze drifted back to his friend once again. Josh looked like a pimp with his fashion choice and Raisel laughed outright, but tugged on one of his coat tails with interest anyway. "What the hell dude."

"Don't ask," Josh muttered. "You're buying the first round of drinks too. I want a beer and Krystal wants an appletini!" he exclaimed and shoved Raisel toward the bar. Grumbling under his breath, he found himself alone at the bar, waiting on their drinks. So much for friendship.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-24-2015, 03:51 PM

He was immediately bombarded with the loudness of the music. Atleast the lighting was easy on the eyes. Max looked around trying to find Raisel. There were so many people in this club, all with Sprouse appropriate club attire which made him stand out but he didn't care. Max had to literally push his way through the crowds to get to the other side of the club where there were some stairs. Once he reached the top he looked out over the crowd looking for Raisel out on the dance floor. When he didn't find him he sighed. He could have sworn Raisel came in here. It was like trying to find Waldo. He never was any good at that game.

Max, defeated, went towards the bar to go order him drink while he was here. Might as well. Max walked over to the bartender who was already making drinks for someone. He noticed one of the drinks was an appletini. He couldn't help but laugh, and turned towards the fellow he.assumed the drinks were for. "Don't tell me that's for you" he pointed out the appletini that was placed in front of the guy along with a beer.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-24-2015, 09:43 PM

Raisel tapped one foot to beat of the music as he waited. He'd just received the first two drinks and was waiting for his own when a voice to his left laughed and addressed him. He turned, a growl forming in his throat. "Don't laugh. And it's not!" he snapped. Then he blinked and saw who was in front of him. Raisel groaned and dropped his face into his palm. "You've got to be shitting me! You? You're seriously here?!" he exclaimed. Of all the people he expected to see at his favorite club, Max wasn't it. The chances? Minimal. It made him suspicious, but he liked the Blue Lagoon enough not to make a scene.

Before he could say anything else, the bartender slid his blue hurricane over. Raisel stared at it before gathering the third drink. An appletini it might not have been, but the cocktail drink didn't scream manly either. Whatever, it was blue and tasty. He'd drink what he liked. "Well nice seeing ya, but bye. I have some partying to do." He glanced at Max's clothes. "And you don't look like much fun to dance with."

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-25-2015, 08:27 PM

To Max's surprise it was Raisel who he was talking to, not some random guy in the club. Max just smirked in reply to Raisel dislike of him being here. And eyed the next drink the bartender slid over suspiciously for a few seconds before looking back up to Raisel who seemed to be irate and ready to get away as quick as possible. Max looked down at his school attire when Raisel mentioned he didn't look like fun to dance with. He narrowed his eyes a bit and thought to himself, How would he know if I'm fun or not... tch. Max moved to get in the way of Raisel so he couldn't just take off. "Look, I know I'm not someone you want to see here or probably ever but I'm your project partner so you better get used to seeing me. We have work to do and you're going to help if you want to pass."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-25-2015, 11:33 PM

Raisel outright groaned, loud enough to be heard over the music. "You've got to be kidding me!" He was having enough trouble carrying the three drinks as was and then Max had to go get in his way and to talk about school? Raisel's school mind turned off the second he walked into the club and he did not enjoy his work and play lives crossing. "Look kid, hang with me or not, but if you talk about science while I'm trying to get drunk, I will punch you!" he snapped. He probably wouldn't though. Raisel talked big, but he was no fighter. More of a wannabe rebel. "Now will you please get out of my way?" He'd just spotted Josh and Krystal and his friend was waving him over rather impatiently.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-26-2015, 12:00 AM

Max was taken back by how Raisel responded. He knew what to expect but it still surprised him. Max had new found respect for Raisel, he thought the young man would crumble before him honestly. Max took him for one of those who pretended to be tough but were just really wimps. But he was wrong, Raisel actually looked like he could genuinely kick some ass. Max gave a lop sided green and raised his in the air and took a step back. He didn't feel like getting into a fight much less being punched in the face. "Be my guest..." Max bowed slightly, one hand across his stomach and the other doing a sweeping motion towards Raisel's friends. When Raisel passed him by he straightened up and ordered a whiskey on rocks. Max leaned against the bar and observed Raisel for a bit before turning around and grabbing his drink. Clubbing really wasn't his scene, so after he finishes his drink he planned on leaving.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-26-2015, 07:23 AM

The little bow was a nice gesture...if you were trying to piss Raisel off. He twitched, seeing Max treat him that way. But his hands were full and he heard Josh call out to him, pulling him back to reality. "Fag..." he muttered before slipping away. His friends accosted him the second he got away and took their drinks.

"What the hell was that?" Josh asked. "Someone you know?"

Raisel shook his head in response. Better to say he didn't than have to explain. He took a great gulp of his drink, feeling the liquor burn his throat, but he liked that. They slipped away to the dance floor and Raisel felt his drink go to his head quickly, so he of course got another. The girls kept trying to dance with him, but the more tipsy he got, the more they pissed him off. He just wanted to hang with Josh and get drunk so he found himself at the bar again on his third drink before long.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-26-2015, 05:10 PM

Max took his time with his drink so he could enjoy it. He loved how it felt going down his throat. Max wasn't a drinker but when he did drink he went all out. As so, his plans changed. Once he finished his drink he wanted another. Not to get drunk no since he was his own designated driver. He didn't need a ticket much less get into a accident. Max just wanted to feel a buzz. He wanted to feel good, he was stressed and didn't even know it. Max put in another order for a whiskey on rocks. He tapped his hand to the beat of the current song that was playing. It wasn't that bad, which was saying something as he didn't like this music. In no time he had his second drink infront of him.

Grabbing it he turned around to face the dance floor. What was he looking for? Max scanned the crowd until his eyes locked with that of a brunette with blue eyes. She smiled at him and made her way over to him. He eyed her up and down before looking her in the eyes again.

"Hey handsome, what are you doing here all alone?" The lady spoke up once she was in range of Max hearing.

He smiled in return and took another drink before answering her. "Just scoping out the place. What's your name? "

"Crystal like the champaign" she smiled and giggled. Crystal ordered herself a drink. Max didn't get to see what it was as she blocked his view when she got close to him. She leaned toward him and placed a hand on his shoulder. And whispered into his ear before having her drink and stirred it with the straw that was in it. Max looked at her for a long moment before finishing his drink. He scanned the room again before turning towards her. For the next ten minutes they conversed.

Max watched Crystal give a thumbs up to a group of girls. "Let's get out of here." She exclaimed and grabbed Max's hand and dragged him toward the exit but not before she drunkenly bumped into someone. Max abruptly stopped moving and grabbed her before she fell. He looked to see who she bumped into and it was none other than Raisel.

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 02-26-2015 at 05:55 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-26-2015, 09:03 PM

Raisel lurched to the side from where he stood, deep in conversation with a girl who's dark hair was cut short and wore glasses. Rather than a dress, she wore short shorts and a suspenders with a vest. Perhaps odd, but he was doing his darnest to seduce this very different sort of girl because he needed different after whatever the hell went wrong with his last girlfriend. The conversation ended abruptly though as Raisel stumbled and other voices finally cut into his little drunken bubble. "Wha-?" he started, looking for the something that knocked him off balance. He caught sight of a girl and not much past that.

"Oooh...Jennifer? It's been ages!" he exclaimed as he reached for her hand, a big smile on his face. His ex-girlfriend. What a chance meeting! Raisel missed the fact that this girl had blue eyes though, not green and the girl he'd been seducing now glared at his back. Or the fact that 'Jennifer' was with another boy and Max at that.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-26-2015, 09:35 PM

"Jennifer? I thought your name was Crystal?" Max asked from behind the supposed 'Crystal.' Confused he looked from Raisel then to Jennifer. Something clicked in his mind and he just stared at the two. They were both drunk. Nothing good could come out of this. Max looked pass Raisel to see a short hair dark hair girl with glasses glaring at Raisel's back. What's up with her? he thought.

Crystal aka Jennifer lips spread into a huge smile that showed her pearly whites. "Oh my god, Raisel I haven't seen you in like forever!!" She exclaimed as she looked at Raisel. She extended her hand into his. As soon as their hands met, Max groaned. Either this chick was a friend of Raisel's or something more. All he knew was he didn't want to get between the two.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-27-2015, 12:31 AM

Unfortunately, the expected turn of events didn't happen. No, what could be expected with drunk people. Raisel dropped her hand and jabbed a finger in Jennifer's direction. "So happy to see you...'cause." His mind blanked for a second. He was happy. He was irritated. "Cause I wanted to tell you I'm not an emotionally constipated male and yer wrong. I don't hate girls!" He whirled to gesture behind him to the black-haired girl. "Meet-!" He turned to mumbling because he didn't remember this lovely girl's name. He stepped closer to her and she gave him a wary eye. "My girlfriend!" he exclaimed suddenly. Without pause, he captured her chin to tilt her head up for a kiss.

A second later, the girl slapped him across the face. "Am I just a game to make her jealous?!" she exclaimed. "And my name is Sam!" The girl stormed away and Raisel sunk down into a squat, covering his face as he let out a whine. Just why? Why did they always slap him?

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-27-2015, 01:53 AM

Jennifer stumbled back abit when Raisel jabbed a finger in her direction. "Oh is thish your new girlfriend, she has shpunk that one." At this drunken stage she began to slur her words abit as her drinks finally started to hit her head on. She couldn't help but laugh when Sam slapped Raisel. It was such a very loud smack. She wondered if it hurt, shrugging the thought off she smiled. "She has ssspunk that one!" She exclaimed and watched as Raisel sunk to the floor.

Max watch the whole scene before him and fought to hold a smile back. It brought him much joy to see the other slapped across the face. Max just stared at Raisel as he sunk to the floor, he was starting to act like a kid. He watched Jennifer squat infront of Raisel and asked if he wanted to join them. The hell he will! Max immediately thought and picked Jennifer off the floor. Shit, if he left them here to their own devices there was no telling what would happen. Max looked down at Raisel before groaning. It was not his job to baby sit his drunken ass, where was his friends. Max looked around and didn't notice any familiar faces. Sighing he turned back to Raisel. "I think it's time to go."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-27-2015, 02:30 AM

Raisel lifted his eyes to the strangely familiar voice. "Max?" he asked. "When did you get here?" Raisel never did do well drunk and he went from fine to not fine in such a short period of time too. Sure he could hold his drinks...until he couldn't. And then he really couldn't. Somewhere in the back of his drunken mind, he was aware of that. He also thought Max's eyes looked interesting in an oddly beautiful way and it was kinda funny that he was there, talking to him. A second of sober through passed through his mind. He ran a hand over his face and stood, although still with a pout.

"She's drunk." Said as a serious observation. "You should take her home, get lucky. She likes that." He spun around from there, wandering toward the doors. "Yep, I also think it's time to leave!"

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-27-2015, 10:14 PM

Max guided Jennifer to the doors, as they reached the doors Max left her to go open the doors. Waiting until she was out, then he guided her to his car. He ran to the other side and hopped in. "So, where do you li...." he trailed off as he realized she had fell asleep on him. Not wanting to disturb her he just let her sleep. Max drove for maybe about ten to fifteen minutes before he got to his high rise apartment. He slipped out the car quietly and opened her side. Once the door was open he ducked his head inside the car and put his arms around her so he could lift her up and out. He set her down and closed the door. He could tell she was going to have a massive hang over. Max put her arm around his shoulder and lead her to the lobby then to the elevator. Max leaned her against the wall as he pushed the 6th floor button.

Elevator music always irritated Max for some reason, he didn't know why. Soon the elevator stopped at the 6th floor and opened up. Max helped her out the elevator and lead her to his room. He unlocked the door and hurried her inside. Max watched as Jennifer squealed and practically ran around his apartment in excitement. Guess she isn't tired anymore he thought as he took his shoes off and headed towards the kitchen. He rummaged through his refrigerator to grab him some OJ. Once he had it he went searching for Jennifer who he found in his room. On his bed. Asleep. Max set the OJ on a coaster on the night stand and hovered over her. Bending down he moved hair out of her face and sat on the floor. Max let out a big sigh. He just couldn't do it. Couldn't take the next step.

Balcony
living room
outside of building
pool
bedroom
living room 2
kitchen

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 02-27-2015 at 10:17 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-27-2015, 11:11 PM

Raisel wandered around the parking lot for a bit, realizing he had no idea where his bike was and he was sober enough to figure he'd die heading home himself. But what now? The cool evening air and the sorta freshness of it cleared his head so he sat on the curb and lit himself a smoke. He'd gone through two cigarettes before Josh came out, looking around for something. That something must have been Raisel because he ran right over.

"Dude! Where the hell have you been? I thought you got lucky, but I saw your bike still here!" He coughed suddenly and waved off a stream of smoke that Raisel blew at his face. "Ah geez, man. You know those things kill you right?"

"Whatever. Yer gonna take me home right?" He grinned and let his cigarette fall to the ground and raised both hands toward his friend as if expect him to pull him to his feet. Josh grimaced, but let Raisel stagger into his arms. Together they stumbled toward his jacked up jeep, Josh shaking his head the entire time. But he was used to the discrepency between sober and drunk Raisel.

"Only when you're drunk, Rais...only when you're drunk...."

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-28-2015, 10:03 PM

Max got up off the floor and grabbed the OJ and drunk it all in one go. Once he was finished he put the glass back in kitchen in the sink. He then went into the closet pull out a comforter blanket and went into the living room to lay on the couch. Max moved around the couch until he was in a comfortable position, then reached for the remote to turn the TV on. Max found himself flipping through the movie channels until he finally settled on AMC and started watching whatever was on. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-28-2015, 10:57 PM

Josh left Raisel to stumble inside and zoomed off, barely waiting to see if he made it inside. Raisel fixed himself a glass of water and didn't make it much farther than that. He fell onto his bed, shoes and all, sleeping deep. The next morning, his alarm woke him early and he stumbled out of bed to look at the sky. Cloudy, dreary. He didn't bother to go out to shoot. Instead, he took a shower and lounged before he needed to head for his weekend job, only feeling a little hungover. He often worked mornings as he preferred them, yet that didn't stop his need to party on Friday. Thirty minutes after waking, he walked into the small photography studio he worked at.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 03-01-2015, 02:32 AM

Max woke up to a sudden noise in the kitchen and jumped off the couch. He was tense until his eyes landed on Jennifer. Oh right... she's here. He thought as he visibly and physically relaxed. He folded the comforter and placed it back in the closet and returned to the kitchen. "How are you feeling?" He asked as she appeared to be drinking something, probably water. "I'm okay... head hurts like I don't know what though....Did we..?" She asked her eye lingering on Max for a second too long before averting her eyes. "Hmm? Oh...oooh... no. No. No we most certainly did not." He told her as he raised his hands.

Jennifer stared at him. Thinking of what to say to that but changed her mind. Instead she said "Can you take me home?"

Max lowered his hands hoping she wasn't offended he didn't try anything and nodded. "Just let me take a quick shower." A quick shower it was indeed. Maybe about seven minutes long if even that. Max changed into a graphic tee and some faded blue jeans then slipped on his black vans. Once he was all set to go he and Jennifer left his apartment and hopped into his car. "Where are we headed?" He asked her as he pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road. Max followed the directions she gave him. In about fifteen minutes he arrived at her place. The two said their farewells before he pulled off and headed back home.

Once Max was back upstairs in his apartment he turned on his ps3 and popped in Grand Theft Auto V. He slipped on his headset and hopped online.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-02-2015, 04:29 AM

Work went slowly despite it being a weekend and Raisel found himself trailing off into thought. He didn't let himself dwell much until now, but leaning against a smudgey counter, he consider what happened the night before. Or as much as he remembered. There always came a point where his memory cut off and friends would tell him they gave him a ride back, got a little strange. But he never remembered it so himself found it impossible to understand why he got that way. Oh well, he was still a normal person so it didn't matter.

Of course, running into Max wasn't in the plan. He remembered up to that point in the night and he remembered running into him and Jennifer. Though what he said? Not so much. It made him curious and a bit nervous and even more so pissed and dejected to think about what awful things he might have said if it went anything like it usually did with Josh. What would Max think? Raisel never meant to get drunk like that or screw up. He just did. He found himself dreading their next class even more than before.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 03-02-2015, 05:07 PM

"Good game guys, lets do survival at the bone yard next." Max spoke through the headset as he readjusted himself on the couch. It must have been hours that past because the shadows from the sun were in a different part of the house. "Alright I'll catch you guys later." And with that Max signed out of PSN, and quit the game. He stretched on the couch and looked out his large windows facing the balcony. He planned on spending the weekend watching Netflix or Hulu but he decided against it and decided to go out to the balcony. Once outside he sat down in one of the chairs and looked out at the city before him. He must have been out there for awhile because the sky that was once clear has become blotted with clouds.

Max decided to go back inside and grabbed his car keys. He felt like having some bobba tea. It didn't take him long. As a matter of fact the tea place was next to his apartment so he could have walked but he was lazy. Max walked inside and went to the counter. "I'd like to mix kumquat, coconut and blueberry together." Max took a seat and waited until his drink was ready, he then got up and paid. He took the drink and went to go seat down in one of the chairs so he could enjoy his drink.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-02-2015, 06:53 PM

The day ended much as it started, slow, and the rest of the weekend passed in the same manner. Raisel worked, made himself grumpy, and took photos when he could. Before he knew it, it was Monday about and time for his early morning and very dreaded Chemistry class. As someone often early to bed and unable to sleep late, he found himself on campus on time for once. He just didn't feel like shooting before class and he couldn't stay in bed later or he'd grown anxious and panicky in his sleep.

So here Raisel found himself, stepping to the chem room ten minutes before class started, and only one other person in the room before him--a bookish girl he'd never look twice any other day. Then he dropped his head on his desk and proceeded to wait in a semi-conscious state, his blue and orange hair completely covering his face.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 03-02-2015, 08:13 PM

It felt like only yesterday Max came home with a drunk girl, but in fact it's been days. The weekend had passed as if it were a fighter jet flying through the sky from point A to point B.

Max turned over in his bed and slapped his alarm so it would shut up. He so wasn't ready for school. The red head snuggled himself deeper into his covers so he and the overs resembled a burrito. A few minutes passed before he decided to get out of bed and take a early morning shower. When the shower was finished he grabbed himself a apple, his car keys and his back pack and headed out. Once he got into his car and started it up he noticed the time on the clock. His eyes widen he pulled out of the parking lot like bat out of hell. Max was going to be and he was hardly ever late. And he didn't want to start now, but he found himself slowing down.

Not far from him was a policeman parked in one the speed trap zones. Ugh why today of all days? he thought as he slowly drove by. After some time had passed Max walked into the school with his half eaten apple in his mouth. He maneuvered the hallways until he was infront of his classroom. Max didn't know if he made or if he was late, but he did know that it looked like everyone was already inside. Max dropped his half eaten apple in the trash can and took his seat. But not before he glanced over to Raisel to him with his head down on the desk.

The teacher walked back in and started today's lesson. Max dutifully took notes as he half listened. He wasn't really all there today. He stayed up almost all night last night. He was relieved to hear that the teacher would be releasing the students alittle early today so that they could work on their group projects but next class will be a full period as the teacher had a quiz in mind and wanted the students to be prepared. Max got up from his desk and walked over to Raisel's desk. "Let's go."

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 03-03-2015 at 05:12 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-04-2015, 01:47 AM

Raisel spent most of the class with his head down. That way, he could pretend people like Max and Josh weren't there. Josh did try to talk to him at one point and even pass a note, but he pretended to be asleep. Not today though. He was wide away and staring despondently at the white board with his head pillowed on his arms. It took forever for class to end and he hadn't yet unfolded himself from his dead-like position when Max walked up to his desk.

Pointing a sulky glare at the other boy, Raisel just regarded him for a second. "What? I'm not going anywhere," he griped before dropping his forehead back onto the desk. Class was out early. He could afford to hide in the room for just a little longer if certain peoples would just leave him alone.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-07-2015, 06:26 PM

Max gripped both sides of Raisel's desk and lowered his head to about the same height as Raisel's head. "There will be plenty of time for relaxing and sleeping after we get some of this work done. Provided this is your only class today, if not then you get rest of school is over." Max thought for a moment about Raisel's comment about not going anywhere. "You can stay here, I'll just bring the project to you." He smirked and waited for the other boys response before getting started with the magnet project. It was an interesting one, so why wasn't Raisel interested? What would it take for him to be interested in it? Or much less... science?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-08-2015, 03:58 AM

Raisel tried hard to ignore Max. He tried so hard. It wasn't working. Did he just say he would bring the project there? Raisel glanced up, trying to figure out what that could mean. He froze when he saw Max setting things up in the room, clearly not getting Raisel's message that he did not intend to participate. "Uh hey...why can't you just clear out and leave me alone?" Why did Max even want to be near him? Raisel's memories of the drunken night were a little fuzzy, but he knew weird stuff happened and Max witnessed it. He didn't even want to show his face right now. "I don't know shit about science anyway so it's better if you do it yourself." With that said, he dropped his head back onto the desk.