Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2008, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Santa was very kind to meee... The Sandman, not so kind. I've only had three hours sleep so I'll probably go lay down for a nap until Christmas supper. >_> My Mene addiction was too much to lay down for one immediately. ^^
Haha...I'm in a similar boat. The Sandman and I...are not on speaking terms. I never sleep well. I think my mother pissed him off, because he's always stingy with me. XD;; I also got about three hours of sleep last night...and I cannot go back to sleep for the life of me. ^^;

Unfortunately, my mother angered Santa too. D: Ah well. Could be worse.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-25-2008, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Cexlan View Post
CK;
...Ducks in a row cost 325 yarn balls? O_o O:
xD
>_> ...They did for about 20 minutes, anyway. <_<;

May or may not have completely had a dumbass moment about what I was doing. >_>; Was juggling a lot. XD;

EDIT:

@Amani:
That sucks. >_< We should be nap buddies, if you've got the time for a nap. LOL. .3.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 12-25-2008, 06:46 PM

Rose:
WOW. I want to work there now. ._.

CK:
...O_o I'd do that too probably. I'm a blonde in a Brunette body. xD

Rose Marie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-25-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
>_> ...They did for about 20 minutes, anyway. <_<;

May or may not have completely had a dumbass moment about what I was doing. >_>; Was juggling a lot. XD;
*Tries to wrap a good nights sleep up and give it to her*

@Cexlan, They had an Anni's pretzel there and it was torture, those wonderful smells. Those frozen coffee things made me gain 10 pounds, but hopefully I worked that off by now.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-25-2008, 06:47 PM

@Aiko Valentine/Knerd: Oo, I wanted to try pilates before! I had trouble...motivating myself to move though. *coughs* Now I'm forced to stay fit. >_>;;

@Amani: *is lured over by the fudge*

@`Cexlan: xD What's cooking?

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2008, 06:48 PM

@CK - That price mix-up sounds very much like something I'd do. XD

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-25-2008, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Marie View Post
*Tries to wrap a good nights sleep up and give it to her*

Nyaw... :heart: :hug: Thanks. :3

My mom woke up around 3am and decided to start defrosting the turkey. That apparently woke up my brother and so they had a conversation for a few minutes outside my bedroom door. I didn't fall back asleep after that. ._. Not for longer than around 10 minutes at a time. >:B

::takes the gift and puts it in her lap. will try to use it shortly:: >_____>

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 12-25-2008, 06:50 PM

Rose:
Oh my god.
Pretzels. I /love/ soft pretzels. D: They're my baine. ;3;

EDIT:
Tori:
Turkey, dressing, green bean casserole, buns...yummy stuff...more yummy stuff...and then more yummy stuff-AUGH.
I love holiday meals. D;

Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 12-25-2008, 06:51 PM

Tori: It is. ^^ My cousin's got a good eye. lol (not my usual style, but I'll still wear it. XD)

Ryan: >.> Yeah... We thought he got hurt at work because he fell and hit his head really hard but it was actually MS kicking in (We didn't know he had MS)....but it was hindering his ability to do his job because his foot was completely numb and turned under every time he stepped down, and they were all accusing him of faking and pushing him too hard and then just outright fired him because the workman's comp doctor said there was nothing wrong with him and released him to go back to full duty and he couldn't manage it.
The manager also cussed him out and told him to stop faking right in front of me while we were shopping int he store. >.>;

Rose Marie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-25-2008, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Cexlan View Post
Rose:
Oh my god.
Pretzels. I /love/ soft pretzels. D: They're my baine. ;3;
The Cinnamon and sugar ones were my downfall, you could even taste the butter they used in it. *misses Anni's pretzels but doesn't miss the calories, LOL*

@Cyndel, picking on someone because they have a disease is in such poor taste, Did your dad file a claim?
And doing it in front of customers, thats ridiculous and unprofessional.

Last edited by Rose Marie; 12-25-2008 at 06:54 PM..

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 12-25-2008, 06:56 PM

Rose:
I love plain with cheese. o;o

Cyndel:
Oh my God. That's terrible. Really, really terrible.
My God.
And I feel terrible for asking--I understand how it all happened and why. But...what is MS? D;

Cyndel
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 12-25-2008, 06:58 PM

Rose: Yeah we were trying to figure out what it was because we thought it was from him hitting his head because all of that started up the very next day just out of the blue. But after about 4 years they FINALLY diagnosed it as MS. That workman's comp doctor noticed some specks on his um...MRI or Catscan or whatever you call those, but he said it was a glitch....yeah...not a glitch.
Basically it took 4 years to get him diagnosed because of the stupid workman's comp thing and by then it was int he advanced stages. @.@; Pain in the butt doctors.

They didn't like my dad anyway because he wore his hair long and wouldn't cut it.

Ryan: MS is Multiple Sclerosis.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 12-25-2008, 07:01 PM

Cyndel:
Holy frick. D: Im so sorry, that sucks.
My Dad had that problem--but with Shingles.
Four doctors said it was nothing--turns out they were wrong.
Now he has total nerve damage in his back and goes to the Chiropractor every other day for acupuncture to help stabilize the pain.

EDIT:
Dinner, I'll be back guys.

Last edited by Mobius; 12-25-2008 at 07:04 PM..

Rose Marie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-25-2008, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndel View Post
Rose: Yeah we were trying to figure out what it was because we thought it was from him hitting his head because all of that started up the very next day just out of the blue. But after about 4 years they FINALLY diagnosed it as MS. That workman's comp doctor noticed some specks on his um...MRI or Catscan or whatever you call those, but he said it was a glitch....yeah...not a glitch.
Basically it took 4 years to get him diagnosed because of the stupid workman's comp thing and by then it was int he advanced stages. @.@; Pain in the butt doctors.

They didn't like my dad anyway because he wore his hair long and wouldn't cut it.

Ryan: MS is Multiple Sclerosis.
Just because he had long hair? What are they? throwbacks to the 50's? *eyeroll*

Cyndel

Old 12-25-2008, 07:07 PM

Ryan: lol yeah...workman's comp doctors kinda suck. XD;

Rose: Well that and he did a really thorough job (he was on the floor crew) so his work made everyone else's look bad. XD
Bit he took a little longer than everyone else because he actually tried to get the stuff under the shelves and stuff instead of just what was visible.

Lol I don't know..they were just butts.
and RIGHT after they fired him they hired a new guy with hair longer than his. :-/

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-25-2008, 07:08 PM

@`Cexlan: *drooools* I love green bean casseroles...*_* Holiday meals are so great!

@CK/Amani: T^T Only three hours? *shoos you two off to get some rest*

@Cyndel: O____O That's absolutely terrible how your father was treated. T^T That manager definitely wasn't professional either. *shakes head*

Cyndel

Old 12-25-2008, 07:13 PM

Tori: lol yeah...I hated that guy. >.>
He's been fired since then. XD (*cheers*)

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-25-2008, 07:18 PM

@Cyndel: Good to hear. He got what was coming to him. :<

Cyndel

Old 12-25-2008, 07:20 PM

lol yup. X3 I dunno what he was fired for (it wasn't that) but yeah... XD I'm just glad I don't have to look at him when I go shopping. XD

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 12-25-2008, 07:33 PM

I'm alive~<3

Cyndel

Old 12-25-2008, 07:36 PM

*gasps* Really!? *pokes Ryan* XD

>.> *scampers off with the punch* (yay killing the mood. XD; )

Last edited by Cyndel; 12-25-2008 at 07:44 PM..

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-25-2008, 08:03 PM

*tackles Cyndel*

Nu-uh, the punch stays here!

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2008, 08:39 PM

@Cyndel: I just got back from breakfast and read that story...ugh, now I feel sick. XD;;;

I hate the Workers' Comp system. It's screwed me over before too, though luckily not seriously. Where do you live? I'm in California...the system was really great here up until a few years before my accident, but it's since been gutted to make it only help the companies. Lucky me, I got involved with it then. >.<;

That's just terrible the way your father was treated. >.<; :hug: I hope that manager gets the same kind of crap at his next job.

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 12-25-2008, 09:17 PM

Merry Christmas everyone! :heart:

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2008, 09:19 PM

Springy! :hug: Merry Christmas!

Ooh, I love your avatar~ I dunno what it is about the green and gold that's so appealing to me...but I love it. X3