Eesu
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Eesu

Old 11-01-2008, 02:55 PM

I see dead people. o wo Dead, SEXY people.

And Iro. He's already sexy by himself. XDD

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 11-01-2008, 04:18 PM

-sidles up to Geesu-
;OOOO

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 11-01-2008, 04:32 PM

rofl Thank you, Eesu! You don't look half bad yourself. xD

Oh, no problem. Take your time with the reply, shosho. ;D

Croonie! 8D

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 11-01-2008, 04:35 PM

-opens a brief freebie shop- >o>
PRACTICE TIEEEEMZ

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 11-01-2008, 04:41 PM

PRACTICE MEE?? 8D

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2008, 05:19 PM

THEN COME POAST OFFISHUL REQUEST
D8<
Dun' wanna dirty up Ceribby's thread.
= 3 =

Last edited by Croon; 11-01-2008 at 05:23 PM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 11-01-2008, 05:26 PM

Ohkay, ohkay. I so totally didn't notice the form. rofl

*bricked*

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 11-01-2008, 05:40 PM

I'd like to bid 2k on your auction. :3

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 11-01-2008, 05:42 PM

*waves at melody* :3

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2008, 05:46 PM

8DDDD!!!!
-POWNZES MELODY-
SANKYEWWWWWWWWW 83333 <3333

-dances around, waiting for Cerbear- <33333333333333

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 11-01-2008, 06:24 PM

Hey Ceri long time no see.
We've both been gone for awhile.
Good luck on your art auction and all those hard commissions you have to do.

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 07:31 PM

Nrgh... So tired... Must figure out why I can't sleep before 6 am or wake before 3PM... D: It's painful.

Anyway...

Sho: XDD I already know text-walls are demanding~! ILU~! <333

Eesu: Well, if you're gonna do anything, do it right and sexy, no? ;DD <33

*cuddles on the dancing Crooneh-bby* <333 Sreepy... *drools on with a slump*

Iro: xDD <333 *luff* Aww... I don't mind if you guys exchange art in here.

melody xyelle: Squee! Thank you! <3333

Lilith W: Hey! Long time no see indeed! Thank you hun~! I've managed to knock a couple of 'em out of my way, and making decent progress on what little remains, so I don't feel bad selling so relaxing stuff here. :3 I hope you're well, and thanks for the visit! <33

Alright... *rubs eyes* 6.5 hours of the auction remain! *hums She Wants Revenge's Tear You Apart and drags off to get dressed*

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 09:47 PM

Rescuing from what was nearly page three...

Just a little four hours of the auction remain.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-01-2008, 10:00 PM

*twitch twitch* Gurhh. Come on, Anna. You don't wanna be in 3k debt again, do you? *twitch*

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 10:01 PM

xD;; *pets Anna* At least I'd know you to be good for it? *snuggles*

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2008, 11:14 PM

Anna: Was that in the manga or the anime? I don't remember an emperor eating boots. :rofl: Sounds like something Ed would do, though.

Oooh, yeah, that would definitely make people not realize two households were in the same building. xD;; I think most kids either go outside/don't trick-or-treat/go to parties in our neighboourhood now. Oh well, now I get free choco. 83;;

There is no such thing as cheating with math unless you copy the answers off the back of your tie. >8D

LOL, Sushinator. Na, I was just careful, I guess. Keeping near crowds and not walking down dark allies alone (er, most of the time, I got lost on a street once xDD;; )

(cheers)

I LOVE THAT WORD. And tickle fests. ;3;

Yeah, I can only imagine how much it costs here, and it wouldn't be prepared right probably. >__> Mochi sweet cake. o3o It sounds delicious, is there a recipie somewhere? *joins in the chewing motions to see if free food shows up* AHAHAHA, omg, Ceri, you're too much. xDDD I'd be rolling on the floor and surrenduring my food.

I will start doodling when I get back to school (free time before classes) You'll have to send me an avi you want in the mochigome though. xD

See, I have a love-hate relationship with water. I just get tired of it after awhile, and suck down juice/milk/etc. until I get tired of them. xD;; I don't have much of a problem with caffiene. Coffee actually makes me sleepy. TwT;;;;;

>8D

Hey, hey now. We pirates aren't stupid enough to get in the stocks. At least the good ones, anyways. (fires off her toy pistol which just makes a "click" noise)

SHUSH YOU. DO NOT MAKE ME NOM ON YOUR BRAIN. I dunno, they updatd the actual applet, like now you can watch the picture being drawn ala oekaki. That might be why. o3o

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 11:34 PM

So lonely. :gonk: *cuddles up to Sushivati like a suck*

I don't see any negative connotations behind free chocolate. >__>;; *going to make some man in a van very happy some day? :gonk: *

... >_>; Ties are sexy.

Ahh, yeah, that's what I prefer to do when I travel ANYWHERE, haha. xD;; I hate getting lost.

I hate being tickled, so much. D;

Ye-ep. And I think you can find recipes on the intrawebz, yessu. I always get it at this little thai restaurant, though they just called it rice cake, basically. XD Mmm. And he mostly rolls his eyes at me, or gives me a small bite of whatever he has, ahha. XDD

>_> That'll be a tough choice. xD I never get avy art... *le ponder*

Well, I won't drink anything but bottled ever since a town a few over had people die of water poisoning and e coli. XD; Caffeine stuff tends to make me sick, but I secretly still love coffee. >_>; It makes my mom sleepy too. XD

Haha, aww, I expected a little flag that said "bang!".

*waves undead brain for nomming* :3 And I thought they updated it, but facebook always sends me to two distinctly different ones if I'm on my page or yours. D:

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-01-2008, 11:39 PM

@ Cryssy - xD If I did bid, would you care if you got the payment like, two years later?

@ Sara - Manga. 8D

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 11:42 PM

Seeing as it'll probably take Matt a week to get to the CG once I sketch it, it's not that big a deal, so long as you get it to us. xD <3

Seriously though... Gaming is really lucrative~. I earn that 500g in like an hour of tetris. Chopper challenge is good if you're lazy. You can earn 50g a minute.

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2008, 12:02 AM

ORDER TIMEZ

May I get a sketch of my OC Pura? And if we can choose a colour, can it be some kind of red-orange?

PURA SKETCHIES

Do I donate or trade? xD

Mochegome:

(wonders what a suck is, but wraps both in blankets |3)

W-what? xD;;; NO VAN MAN WILL GET MY CHOCO.

Ties are. I want to have a few to wear on occasion for whateva reason. >3>

I hate getting lost too! I will spend half an hour or more plotting routes before I actually go out in a place I don't know. xD

I can hide the fact I'm ticklish. I convinced some people I was not ticklish at all. :rofl:

Oooo, I'll have to look that up. I still need to buy some of the proper red beans to make sweet red bean paste, so I can make yummy dessert dumplings with them. The beans are supposed to be pretty healthy too. o3o Hahaha, at least you get some of the food sometimes. >D

I know, you usually get oc art. xD; But since this is more of a Mene avi thingar. Just p.m. it to me when you think up one. <3

Oh man, that's horrible. o_o I usually just drink tap, but we've never had any problems with water like that. Really? That sucks it makes you sick. TwT People always stare at me strangely when I say it makes me sleepy, but there's enough people who say the same thing, so I know it's not just me. My mom's the same way as well.

I wish, maybe I can jerry-rig something. >>

OOOO. (noms on it) Really? Are you drawing them on the graffiti that's included with the superwall app or just on graffiti? One of them has a lot more options than the other. >>

Anna: I need to read more of that! I've only read the first volume. 8D;;;

edit: Oops, gotta go eat dinna. I'll send payment when I get back whichever way you want, Ceri. <3

Last edited by Sarasvati; 11-02-2008 at 12:06 AM..

Den ro
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Den ro Send a message via MSN to Den ro Send a message via Yahoo to Den ro

Old 11-02-2008, 12:11 AM

2.5k please. Hello Cera and everyone! Sadly I won't be here in 2.5 hours because I will be at work so I will for sure be outbidded.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-02-2008, 12:14 AM

@ Cryssy - Yeah, but Tetris requires concentration. I don't HAVE concentration. xD;

@ Sara - You should, you should. Just wait til you meet Pride!

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-02-2008, 12:30 AM

XD; Yey Producers Soundtrack. And nachos for dinner. Maybe my bad day will lighten up.

Drawing Matt in a dress helped. *snicker*

Sushi: HOMG SO PURDY. <3333 You can send a trade after. <333

A suck is someone who's sucky. Depressed and wanting attention/to be coddled/etc. xD *snug*

Well, I meant, I wouldn't turn down free candy. XD So some creeper would entice me one day, I'm sure.

Same~. I have a full bodied one that goes to my toes, even when folded in half. It's so sexy. D: I could like, wear it as a shirt though cause I'm so small. XD

Same. xD Haha, soul mates? <3

Ooh, dumplings. That just makes me want dim sum something fierce! <33

I'll figure an avy out after dinner. >w< <3

Yeah, I find caffeine crashes can be horrible, though. D: And it's mostly pop I won't touch. It's so... Acidic and sugary. D:

Do eet. >_>

Uhh... Regular run of the mill facebook wall graffiti. D: Yours is super wall, then?

Thanks for the bid, Den ro! <3 Though I don't think you'll be outbid. xD: Auction ends in an hour and a half, just need to update the first page. <3

Anna: So play chopper challenge? XD

Den ro
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Den ro Send a message via MSN to Den ro Send a message via Yahoo to Den ro

Old 11-02-2008, 12:32 AM

Your welcome hun and I hope not I really wants your arts!

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-02-2008, 12:33 AM

Aww, you flatter me! >w< <3

And flattery will get you everywhere. ;D *shot* <3