Mnyonywaji
*^_^*

Old 10-30-2011, 07:26 PM

Hey there,
I have 3 2007 Event Items to trade:

Valentine Day LOVELIPOP (as in my avatar)

Valentine Day VALENTINES PENDANT (as in my avatar)

Halloween HALLOPOP (can show I have it at request, I dunno how menewsha works anymore : ))

I know their values at Marketplace, and it seems quite much, not to mention probably nobody ever wants to sell these for ANY price anyway, so don't try to cheat me only because I am totally unaware of how is menewsha now xP

So,
HERE'S THE DEAL:

I wanna a high quality&resolution poster for personal use (to print and hang on my room wall : P).

My main requirements are:

1. High res for printing - this DOESN'T mean only elaborate works with fullcolor background and multiple characters will satisfy me, it is VERY possible I will accept an unique 5minutes-sketchy style, as long as it is hi-res and has the 'SOMETHING' why we love it unconditionally : ),

2. The topic of the poster will be one of: KPOP celebs&kdramas (more on the exact bands&people&series, as well as complete references if anyone asks), my own OCs (as previously) and DESERT theme (landscapes, desert people, sth like that...). Give me your fav of these in your offer, and if we have a deal, we will think of details together,

2b. IF your style is a killer and artpieces are MASTERPIECES, but you don't do these topics I WILL TOTALLY CHANGE EVERYTHING just to get your art 8P So don't get discouraged : )

3. I don't have favourite style, so go for it whatever is yours: however I guess chibi's will probably fail - since I can't imagine my themes in these, and my family will destroy me if I hang something like these on my wall anyway 8P)

4. I don't support simple photomanipulations and exact redrawing of the references I give you: the work must be fully original, so if you do the above - sorry, these are not for me ; /

As for an offer:

1. Show me your sample art (preferably the ones you consider very similiar to the art you can offer for my price)

2. Also, give me a description, what can you do in the price I offer (how elaborate backround, how many characters, preferable theme etc, especially if you sample art is not close to what you might offer for my stuff) charm me with your offer, HAHA : )

3. The offers may be for ALL 3 EI, for 2 OF THEM or ONE ONLY, obviously if you want only one of these items, the offer might be poorer,

4. only after I get a reasonable amount of offers, I will decide on something, or if someone kills me with their abilities and I get afraid if I don't decide fast, they will dump me XP I also reserve the right not to choose anyone - if nothing is good enough for me.

5. I WON'T sell these items for menewshan money, since I don't have a need for it. if you stumble across this post but dont draw OR you fail in convincing me to choose your art, you may think of other ways to get these items, fe. making a piece of jewelery, drawing something more simple than poster, recording a song (LOL) or whatever skills you possess, AS LONG as it is according to main menewshan rules, (so probably NO REAL MONEY involved). If this point is a subject of ANY discontent from moderators and/or ppl who know the rules well, I will put this down in no time, since I don't want to have problems because of that : )

Since I actually have only a slight idea of how I should write this request, that's for now... if you have ANY questions and/or want me to give you some more details for this request, please, DO ASK : )

----------

Last edited by Mnyonywaji; 10-30-2011 at 08:47 PM..