Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 12-02-2011, 04:33 AM

Hi, my name is Kia_ normally I am here in the art section, roleplaying section, (lately really busy), and uh would love it if someone could draw a character for me if given description which will be below. =3 Please show me a sample of what you do before hand, I will gladly pay you (I have more on my mule account) and please let me know before hand if there is anything else you need to know.

Quote:
MssPinkyBear
Adult Mother of four
37 yrs (looks 28)
116 lbs
Skinny (yet slightly built)
Light Tanned Skin
Long Blonde to waist with hot pink streaks (noticable please)
Baby Blue Eyes
5"4
Usually wears make-up (eyeliner,mascara,eyeshadow,foundation,very light lip balm/gloss.

(Hope thats enough, you can chose the pose and however its done, hair can be up or down, she prefers for it to be down, and Full Body if possible with color? I will probably pay you more than what the front page says and can't wait :D)

Clothes: White tank top, pink mini skirt, black knee high boots, black choker with skull (Sons of anarchy)

Last edited by Kia_; 12-30-2011 at 06:04 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-02-2011, 04:44 PM

I'll even do an artwork trade with you if it helps.

Evelin

Old 12-07-2011, 04:09 AM

I'm very new here but this seems simple enough :) Here is an example of my work: @. I can do a more anime style or more realistic if you don't like that style much. Also, if you accept I can probably get this done by tomorrow night? We can discuss gold through pm as I have no idea how much gold to ask (and I'm not asking for too much) :P lol

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-07-2011, 04:26 AM

Okay you are so accepted :) I SHALL PM YOU :)

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 12-30-2011, 04:02 PM

I've art shop and art gallery.. it depends on what you want: if manga, realistic or pin up..
lemme know..