---- Bleached
---- Cowsy <----- PLEASE CHECK REFERENCES
---- cheri
---- Drowzy
---- Arts Status
---- Spotlights
<3

not ready yet XDDD I'm still making stuff
This was made so people could look and choose the OC they want to draw when requesting art <3

Funds: ON HOLD~ I'll commission later

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 01:25 AM

~Birth Date: June 13
~Age: 17
~Eye Color: Blood Red not bright red! Unless used for lighting
~Hair Style: Like this Front
Yes I'm a miya lover
~Hair Color: Blue, white and light blue, the hair goes like this.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥<--- This is white
~Body Mods: She only has a lip piercing like here
~Body Type: She is slender and flat, kind of tomboyish looks she looks small but she's actually average size (height)
~Wears: IMPORTANT - she never wears pants EVER. she wears frilly dresses or skirts.
~wardrobe:
Things she would wear Feel free to design her outfit
She often goes for gothic lolita style or sweet lolita, sometimes decora or more visual kei style.
~Likes:
Rice. Lemon and Blueberry Tart
~Dislikes:
-
~Personality: She looks Reserved and quiet and scary, most of people are afraid to talk to her, since she tends to glare, she can be rather cute tough. She's really laid back and rarely smiles if she does, it looks rather creepy or evil. Yet.. she's stalked since she really is beautiful
~Background story:
SnowMint is very quiet and cool, she's oftenly stalked because of it, she likes hanging out and dreams to live a peaceful life, but she knows that is imposible for someone like her.

Both of her parents died, she only has his little brother Drowzy who causes all sort of problems for her. But she doesn't mind, he loves him very much and won't give him to anyone.

Even though she appears to be shy, she's not. When she wants to speak her mind, she does without doubt. She adores piercings as well as all her friends.. but after all they were all raised together.
When her parents died, she and her brother got sort of adopted by the elder. Her "brother" is not actually his biological brother but they always speak to each other as if they were probably coz they have been together since their childhood. They where trained by the elder. He taught them everything they know, before the elder was killed he protected them and gave them a very important mission . ???
Due everything that has happened to her she tends to be a little bit suicidal, not like she'll jump off a roof or anything, but the kind that would sacrifice her life for anyone, she doesn't apreciate her life. Which is something she must learn since the elder gave his own life to save them, still she thinks of her self as not worthy. She'll protect her brother at any cost.
~Love matter:
Aprarently braggy, cool stupid type *superhinthinthint*
~Talents:
--- soon
~References:

Black Cherry = Piercing references

~Dolls from Eloai:

THIS IS JUST A RANDOM SHOW OFF~ THOSE CLOTHES ARE NOT SET

Done at Dollmaker

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 01:32 AM

~Bith Date: December 15th
~Age: 16
~Hair color: Black with purple streaks
~Eye color: Purple/Reddish
~Body Type: Slender
~Body Mods: Piercing bellow his eye (just draw 2 dots like a tattoo) and tongue piercing
~Likes: Ice Cream, Sweets
~Personality:
Easy going, jealous type, and always protecting his sister, he's kinda annoying sometimes and often ignored, but still everyone finds fun to be with him, even though it might look as if everyone hates him (aside from snowmint) everyone loves him and would do anything to protect him.

~Background story:
Not yet.

~Love matter:
Cowsy XDDD oh really?
~Talents:
--- soon

References:

Black cherry = Piercing reference

~Dolls from Eloai:

Done at Dollmaker

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 01:33 AM

~Birth Date: April 18
~Name: Kansou
~Age: 18
~Eye Color: Green
~Hair color: Red/orange/yellow His hair is all bleached. His hair is most of the time spiky but if not he could have it down all over his face. Fringe or whatever
~Body mods:
eyebrow piercing, lip piercing, several ear piercings. Piercing references here
~Body type: Seme 8D No..? hum wide shoulders but he's NOT muscular nothing like that he is fit, nothing huge, he has a long torso and has it a bit toned, not like you could actually see his muscles or anything.
~Likes:
Evil Fruit Plushies, Red Balls, Rubber Ducks, skirts~Frosted Éclair, Cream Covered Cherries
~Dislikes:
Very picky when eating, kids.
~Personality:
Bleached is cocky, full of himself and cool, nothing is too big for him.

He cares for his friends like no one.. they're his life, for they have been together all this time, but of course his most loved one is his twin even if it might not appear so.. since they're always fighting about silly things.. but sometimes they can be... eh.. very loving but bleached will never NEVER say I love you to his brother... he used to.. but he cannot say it since their parents died... since it was the last words he heard from his mother and father... (trauma?) but maybe he'll be able to say it.. with someone else.. who might open his heart... which is very closed, he dyed his hair when he was 15 and plans to keep doing so, often changes hair... his hair could be down.. or up.
He's often alone at school... he's so grumpy and everyone fears him xDD but he talks to the underclassmen snowmint X3 and eats with her and her brother.
~Background story:
Bleached and Cowsy are twins

Anyway... when they were little.. in the terrible accident that happened in the village.. their mother and father took them outside so they could escape they ran until they got into the cemetery, there.. they told their children that they knew this would happen.. and so showed them their graves... already with their names, they were empty.. there were huge holes in the ground. It was their grave... They wanted to fight for they thought they were strong enough to fight. But their parents knew they weren't...
And so their mother casted a spell on them, they would be dead or so appear to be, for at least a month, until things settled.. they knew the village was going to be annihilated.

When they woke up, Bleached's way of expressing his pain was to become all he could be.. strong, train as hard as he could, his brother was always the best so he wanted to become better than him, his partner in crime was snowmint <3 she was looking to become strong.. for whatever reason she had.. they both trained together and thus became great friends.. his love for his brother is enooooormous they're often showing they're love in a more than brotherly love way.. even though that's all there is to it... o.o.. but somehow they just like playing around XDDD
~Love matter:
Aparently he likes cool quiet type... and.. cute girls
~Talents:
--- soon
~Rerences:

~Black cherry = Piercing references.

~Dolls from Eloai:

Done at Dollmaker

Last edited by Sevi; 08-21-2009 at 05:57 AM..

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 01:37 AM

~Birth Date April 18th
~Name: Kashou
~Age: 18
~Sign: Aries
~Eye Color: Green
~Hair color: Black, pitch black not blue like in the dolls, please don't mind them.
~Body Type:
Same as his brother XDD Seme look, HE IS NOT GIRLY, he fakes to be but just a few eye lashes would be ok, please DON'T MAKE HIM GIRLY he's less toned than Bleached I guess he's too skinny for that.
~Body Mods: Lip ring in the middle, and 2 navels a little lower than the lip ring. Like 2 dots (mirror), drit ear piercing and 2 regular piercings. All on the left ear. Reference here
~Favorite Color:
Rainbow
~Likes:
Red Balls (adores them), Plushies, books, FOOD, Pirates, Glowing Pens
~Dislikes:
Toys(!??? why?). sweetly chocolate (;o; why again?)
~Personality:
Energetic, smart 8D, sarcastic and molester! He is very childish and gay.
~Background story: Same as his brother they had to stay in the cemetery for (???) time.

After that Cowsy (Not his real name, no one but his brother knows it) became obsessive with books and began to read books like a maniac and study a lot, since he was really smart to begin with now he's a genius he always comes out with the best ideas, even if his appearance might not say so... he looks dull and stupid from the outside but he's smart 8D, he loooves fashion as well.. decora/punk is his favorite, he's always wearing flashy stuff giving him an even more extravagant look. He is GAY completely came out and loves harass people specially Kyande or his twin but they harass each other anyway (it's not an incest relationship they just make it look like it is to others but it's not

At school you'll probably find him reading bellow a tree or skipping class with a hot guy, or ice cream+guy he always buys Kyande with that so he's his partner in crime when it comes to skip classes.
~Love Matter:
A bit of a crush on Kyande (we all know it's more than a crush but whatever just keep trying to hide it)
WE ALL KNOW IT.. *cough* we don't
~Talents
---Soon <Reading?>

~References:

Black Cherry = Piercing references

~Dolls
Were taken down due some misunderstandings >_>

Done at Dollmaker

Last edited by Sevi; 08-21-2009 at 05:58 AM..

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 01:42 AM

~Birth Date: February 8
~Age: 19
~Hair: White/blondish
~Eyes: Grey
Always wears an eye patch
~Favorite Color; Blue.. navy blue -->Sort of greyish blue
~Likes:
~Dislikes:
~Body Mods: Middle lip piercing sometimes wears navel or ring.
~Body Type: Seme Model Like <3
~Personality: Really Sweet and kind to everyone, he's always sleepy and taking naps hugging cheri, he can't sleep without his favorite toy a... "cheri" plushie which is actually a cat/lion version of him.. XD Will draw that later.

~Background Story:
Cheri lover XD.. ok true but I'll fix story later
~Love matter:
He's always sticking with cheri, no one knows his intentions but they are always very loving
~Talents:
---Soon

Reference:

~Dolls from Eloai:

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 01:43 AM

~Birth Date:
~Age: 15
~Hair Color: black
~Eyes: blue
~Body Type: Extremely Girly and cute, he has doll like body and skin, he is mistaken by a girl sometimes. Which.. he doesn't apreciate
~Body Mods: Double Lip Piercing and.. secret ones
~Likes:
Buttery Waffles, Ice cream, Pineapple Strawberry Marmalade, Black Painting, Pink Sidewalk, Vanilla Ice Cream
~Dislikes:
-Yellow Paint, lame games, mean people, being treated like a child (he is but whateveeer)
~[/b]Background story[/b]:
Childish and cute, most of the time he's eating candies, sweets or playing around, he easly gets bored, and it's so very easy to make him blush, he's kinda shy and loud when talking which makes him kinda annoying but everyone just forgives him since he's too cute.
Both of her parents died, way back on time unlike the others, his father died and his sister died when he was only 4, and her mother felt horrible and lonely she became married again only a year after, his husband already had a child. That's how he met Drowzy they were kids but still everyone treated them differently, Drowzy was much more smarter than him and so everyone loved him, also for his age he was very mature.
Then his mother commited suicide she still was unstable after his first husband and daughter died to the point she sometimes forgot his son he only talked about the dead, since she could see ghosts their images keept hunting her it was not on purpose, they appeared because they wanted her to love his son and be happy but she didn't, she became mad and killed herself, his stepfather took him in, but he was treated like a servant rather than his child. Normally anyone who had this kind of life would hate his half-brother and be sad all the time but he didn't, he loved his brother the most.
He indeed used to hate his brother, but when his mother died, the only one who came to comfort him was his brother, he held him for hours while he cried, he was weak so his brother gave him strenght, and that was all he needed, all he longed for was there. Cheri was happy even in the saddest moment in his life (he was left all alone, no family, nothing) he was happy for the first time after a very long time. His father was always complaining how useless he was, so he (thinking he hated Drowzy) gave him to drowsy as his pet, Cheri was supposed to do anything Drowzy wanted and gave everything Drowzy needed. But.. Drowzy didn't use him once, he to the contrary spoiled him to death XDD, he gave everything to Cheri, even if cheri didn't asked for it. You could say he became a spoiled brat but he didn't, slowly his stepfather came to love him a little, and did not treat him as a servant. Everything was fine then, he wished time would stop but.. it didn't
Then the accident happened, his father saved them both and in the end his father said: I'm sorry Cheri, you were always my son, I'm sorry I didn't treated you like that... please take care of your brother... don't take it on him, Cheri then trained very hard so he could answer to those feelings (not like he would take it on Drowzy anwyay but decided to protect him) so now he is very strong.. even if it doesn't appear so.. he's the second when it comes to fights.. of course Bleached beats him all the time xDDD
~Love matter:
No need for this, he totally and completely accepts he's inlove with Drowzy and says so all the time XDD(is is one sided?)
Thinks of Drowzy as a princess WTF (you look more like a princess dude!)
~[/b]Talents[/b]:
--- soon
~Reference

Black Cherry = Piercings References

~Dolls from Eloai:

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 01:49 AM

Art Trades:

- open

-open- but.. I'm picky.. and slow ; ;

Art that I'm Waiting for:
- PB *paid

Last edited by Sevi; 08-21-2009 at 06:00 AM..

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 01:50 AM

Awesome art I have recieved lately goes here!!!! <3333333

SPOTLIGHTS:

AHHHH *can't express how grateful I am* ;W; it's so awesome <333333 thank youuuuu art trade with demure <3

By Tittri <3333 omg it's so awesome!!! <3333333333 I really love this to death

by Kimu~~ OMG cheri and Snowmint look so cuteeeee ;W; commission from Menewsha

ALL OF THEM~~ by [Hyde] he's sooo awesome.. I was lucky to grab all those slots X3
Thank you so muuuuch <333

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 02:07 AM

OPEN~~ <3

crystal_wings6
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-29-2007, 02:45 AM

wow your ocs sure are colorful. I love the girl's hair, that it goes from light blue to blue. <3
Good luck on your art requests.

And first post!

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 03:07 AM

hehehe thanks~
I knoow x3 they're kinda bright v_v I should make a darker OC

>w<~ thanks <333 good luck to you too ~

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 09:00 PM

New spotlighhtt~~~ <333

crystal_wings6
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-31-2007, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevi
hehehe thanks~
I knoow x3 they're kinda bright v_v I should make a darker OC

>w<~ thanks <333 good luck to you too ~
true, dark oc are funner. lol

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-31-2007, 05:15 PM

@3@ yesh~ but I wouldn't know how to fit a new character in the story >_< I probably need to re-do someone or something

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-31-2007, 08:21 PM

UPDATE:

Cowsy is not girly.. and unlike most have drawn he's nothing like the dollsmaker thingy he's like this!

crystal_wings6
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-31-2007, 08:29 PM

what's with the bg? lol

And yep, he looks girly in this pic. lol

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-31-2007, 08:31 PM

O.o... I dunno? it didn't upload well?

>w<~~ yup but so far everyone draws him like the doll.. so I made a ref pic x___x so no one will ever draw him with curls *shotshot* >w<

Luff luff~ <3

crystal_wings6
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-31-2007, 08:43 PM

Yep, a man with curls that is special... lol
But how did the doll ended up with curls anyway?

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-31-2007, 08:47 PM

well when I did the doll I didn't remember his design *bad memory* so I did him like that v.v;;; then when I remembered I thought it wouldn't be so bad if people looked at the reference.. but everyone seems to be drawing the doll.. v.v; and not the ref pic I did ; ;

hehehe yes VERY XDD

Chroma
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Chroma

Old 08-02-2007, 01:55 AM

I..AM
So totally going to make a collection of sketches of your seeexy OCs during my trip in Italy 8DDDD ♥

Nighty
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-02-2007, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chroma
I..AM
So totally going to make a collection of sketches of your seeexy OCs during my trip in Italy 8DDDD ♥
NOOOOO ; ;~~~ I'm already forever in debt with youu ; ;
ILUFFYOUSOMUCH <333
but don't TT___TT or gimme all your OCs

Chroma
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Chroma

Old 08-02-2007, 03:13 AM

You are so noooooot, Sevvie is always spoiling me ;__; ♥
Nuu, I plan to fill in part of my sketchbook~
Your OCs would make it fancier 8DDD

Nighty
⊙ω⊙