Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 03-11-2012, 10:10 PM

Tsuruya turned around so quickly he nearly lost balance "You have a phone! Wait why are you putting on a pyramid, don't tell me your one of those spirit mediums and your going to contact a lost relative so you can choose the right path or whatever?" He got bored at the thought and sat down on the sand.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-11-2012, 11:07 PM

"No, goofy" he said, with a slight laugh. "Yami is the spirit in my Millenium puzzle. "he said. The symbol appeared on his head, and the area around started glowing.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 03-11-2012, 11:40 PM

"Did he just call me goofy?" Tsuruya looked at the boy and fell over "Oh my God! What is that on you forehead! Holy, look at the floor!" Tsuruya moved well back away from the glowing boy infront of him and look in wonder and panic as about what would follow.

Andraus

Old 03-12-2012, 02:17 PM

You heard the a absent shout 'Yugioh' As the light grew brighter. When the light cleared, a 'Women stood before you, wearing the clothing of the boy that was there' "What the?! Why am I a women?!"

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 03-12-2012, 05:23 PM

Tsuruya clasped his hands over his mouth sniggering at the woman in front of him. "Hahaha! You... You.. You look so...bahaha!" He was rolling around in the sand crying with laughter. "Hahaha! Oh you really need to see your self, hahaha!" He stopped laughing and composed him self, he turned and looked at the former boy, now woman and started to laugh again. "Stop, you need to change back, your killing me, hahahaha!"

Andraus

Old 03-12-2012, 06:57 PM

Yugi changed back, and was Eventually laughing as well. but then grew serious. "Guess I got lucky.....it effected the Spirit, instead of me......the Puzzle saves me, yet again." he said.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 03-15-2012, 09:00 PM

"Puzzles? I love puzzles! I had this game on my Mintendo DS, it was full of puzzles, but then it broke.... Anyway I'm up for having a look around this place, you wanna come with?" He waited for the boy to stop staring in to the pyramid.

Andraus

Old 03-15-2012, 09:09 PM

Yugi nodded, and handed him the puzzle "here, takes this.....Hold it, and you will feel the Ancient energy from it "He said.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 03-16-2012, 06:42 PM

Tsuruya held the pyrimid in his hand, it was heavy and cold Hmm nope, I'm not feeling anything no magical energy, I think its broken... Tsuruya turned and walke ld down the beach. I assume you want this back? He jogged down the beach leaving the boy standing in the sand.

Andraus

Old 03-17-2012, 03:24 PM

Yugi took it, and fallowed the boy. He then examined the puzzle. "No missing pieces or anything....what could be up?" he thought.