NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-10-2011, 04:26 AM

"Good point" Kiya laughed shedding her shorts and t shirt to reveal matching blue panties and bra, into the water she waded up to her waist she could feel Ethan's eyes on her back and even Scarlett's eyes flickered over to her. She ducked under the water relishing the feel of it washing over her body it wasn't until she resurfaced that she caught Scarlett's question. "Me I'm bunking with the Rose girl up the bath a ways what about you?"

Ethan's eyes widened as Kiya out of nowhere stripped down to her undergarments, his eyes didn't really know where to go once he saw both girls in next to nothing. Hey who could blame him he was only a teenage boy after all in the face of two pretty young ladies in bikini's or in Kiya's case a bra and panties. "Oh me I'm staying with the other twin Darrian I haven't met his sister yet" he said after Kiya answered, his eyes again flickering from Kiya who's shoulder length raven black hair streamed water, to Scarlett who was ringing out her long dark hair.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-10-2011, 04:36 AM

"I'm rooming by myself in cabin 23. Its more up towards the woods." She said, walking out of the water and up to the shore. She then laid down beside the boy, stretching out her arms and yawning softly. She then sat up. "Are there any walking trails in the woods? I'd like to go for a walk and explore a bit before I go back to my cabin.." She said, looking towards the woods.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-10-2011, 04:44 AM

"Uh well considering neither of us have been here that long, in fact we both got here at roughly the same time which was only an hour ago. I know that I haven't done any exploring yet though I don't know about him" she said nodding towards Ethan his eyes had dropped to the water to avoid looking at the girls. Moving closer to shore she sat in the water so it reached her chest, it felt wonderfully cool and refreshing.

"Yeah I haven't done much exploring either so truthfully I have no idea, if you want to go though I'm sure you can find a path through the woods pretty easy. There's got to be paths that are easy enough to follow after all this is a camp got to make it safe" he pulled the lighter out of his pocket and began playing with it flickering the button to watch the flame pop up and then release it to watch it disappear. He hadn't seen either girl display a power yet but he had a feeling they had one.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-10-2011, 04:56 AM

Scarlett let out a soft sigh. "Well would either of you like to go with me?" She asked glancing back up at them both with her bright emerald eyes. She continued to ring out her hair to try and get it dry.

WeirdRoseBud
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-10-2011, 10:19 PM

After scolding his twin for flying dangerously he saw the water and made his clothes disappear for a bathing suit. "Beat yah to the water." He called back to his twin and then dove towards the middle of the lake. Out of everybody's way.

"Don't care." Rosalinda said as she dove down to the ground and walked through the forest. She saw the way to the lake and saw a few people chatting. Best not to go over and interrupt. Anyways there is a guy over there and he will probably judge me. Like every other guy in the past. She thought and then took her shoes and socks off to dip her feet in the lake water.

AsherCliff
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-27-2011, 03:57 AM

Trudging through the forest for the past ten hours had taken it's toll on Asher. Leaving home was not as easy as it sounded... But really, it wasn't Asher's home anyways, so that had made it a touch easier. He had finally left the orphanage he had grown up and lived in since the age of four. Now that Asher was eighteen, it was perfectly legal for him to leave the 'home' and begin a new life. A life that would not be poor, or boring, or crowded, or made difficult by his race. Asher was half elf.

A clearing had finally began to emerge about a hunderd feet in front of Asher, giving him the energy to trot towards it. It had only been about thirty minutes from the last time he had stopped to eat, but that did not mean his feet weren't sore. Finally approaching the clearing Asher heard the calls and chatter of a few people along with the splashing of water. Turning to his right, Asher saw the group of people, some on the shore, some in the water, some ever half-naked. Grinning at the fact that finally he had found safety and company, Asher began to sprint toward the lake. Making quite a comotion with his large backpack and belongings clanging as he bounced toward the group.

Blonde hair waving in the breeze, sweat dampening his brow, and pearly white teeth gleaming he approached the lake.

WeirdRoseBud
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-08-2011, 01:04 AM

Rosalinda turned around to see a blonde haired guy starting to walk towards the group that was standing a few feet away from her. She watched this guy closely and noticed that he was sort of tall and slightly pointed ears that poked through the blonde hair. She guessed that he had elf blood in him.

"Rosa come on. It's beautiful. The water is so pure." Darrian said as he called to his sister. His wings showing on his back. The water was warm so he sunk beneath and got ready to splash his twin.