yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 03:39 PM

WELCOME
  • Hello and welcome to my request thread. Here, I am displaying information on my Origninal Characters to others to view and also to commish anyone who is interested in drawing them. Please feel free free to browse around but not to steal any art from here. It's an untolerable crime and will hurt me so bad D: Anyway, enjoy your stay! <33

I also accept art trade once in awhile. But, please make sure that, if you offer me art trade, please make it decent and fair. Eventhough my doll look small, they are never easy to do. So, please be fair. I accept art trade from friend > then other people, but that didnt mean I will reject other people's. Please dont get discourage =3

STATUS
  • Request : Open - prolly very late reply, but still open.
    Fund : Gold, Cats (june items), Cloaks and if you are really good, I could take on offer using Crowns, St. Patrick items, Vday items (if you offer me something irresistably good cuz i only have 1 set of them).
    Art Trade : Close definitely.

RULES
  • 1. Price your art yourself. I am not going to value for it cuz I am also new here, and also suck at it.
    2. Strictly NO PM. I check this thread everyday. There's no reason to pm.
    3. Bring your samples or links.
    4. I am very picky. Please dont feels bad when got rejected. It's just about taste.
    5. Be polite. Even how great you are, when you are rude, I wont like your art.

LATEST SPOTLIGHT

Julian x Reizo x Blaze

My Collab with dearest Kukico~~~ Julian is her character, and the little reizo and Blaze is mine. Love sooo much cuz Kuki draw such adorable scene! Look how adorable she drew Reizo. I feels wanna eat all of them, too cute!!! <3

Recent favourites :

From left, , Yurui - by Skeleton_and_sparkle, Natsu by Tooaya, Natsu by ProdigyBombay, Chloe - by Panda.Suze, Shiro - by Gainaspirit, Shiro - by Skeleton_and_sparkle, Vega x Natsu - by Navidian, Ken x Blaze -by Moorina, Reizo - by Aieth

*Luffs all of them <333 *

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 03:43 PM

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:
(listed according to priority)
  • 1. Couple art of Vega x Natsu (in color especially). boy love scenes (not yaoi. consult me first if yaoi cuz i am picky) is especially highly preferred. I would pay very high for this piece.

2. Couple art of Yurui and his little brother Haeru. Something that shows how much she loves and cares (like giving lunch box or give him a squeezing hug) to his brother would be very much prefered too.

3. More of couple art of Ken X Blaze. If you could do situational, something like making blaze to want to feed Ken with piece of cake would be great too. Cuz Ken "hates" all the sweet stuffs including cakes. If could include reizo (the pet form) would be especially loved~~

4. Ken in vampire form. I really wished to see that *o*

5. Art of the new characters like Melur, Shiro and Deo would be awsome too +_+

6. Any of my other characters art is still love for sure. I love each of them very much, so just tell me who you want to draw would be great =3

7. Art of Natsu x Ryuki (Fooly character at 2nd page). They are very close relationship. And would love them to have a friendship type art. Ryuki reference is on top of second page.

8. Fanfics of my main characters especially Vega x Natsu or Ken x Blaze story would be so much love too if you are a great writer. Would love to read it so much! <33

*ps : i dont really bother for headshot art unless it's really great. sorry about that.
    *consult me first if you wanna do yaoi art. I always prefer just boy love, or very very light yaoi (like kissing or glomping etc) If you need idea of poses, tell me about it too. I prolly could help by giving some scene that I prolly have in rp to help.

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 03:50 PM

KEN X BLAZE X REIZO
(overview story and relationship)

Relationship type : The Lost Lamb - Denially attached

Their story started when Ken saved Blaze's life after found him stranded at the island's beach with his pet Reizo floating around the beach looking for people to save it's owner. Being begged to bring the guy home by the mansion's niece who happened to be there, Ken continues treating the wounded and unconcious pirate at the mansion.

Being skeptical, Ken put himself in the same room with the newfound guy so that he can get a close watch over him since Blaze dont even remember anything about himself. Gentle, kind, extremely positive thinking and always-smiling Blaze making Ken gradually fall in love to the guy who is under his care eventhough both of them always arguing with each other out of unreasonable topic, leads Blaze having a different view on Ken (he thought Ken really hates him).

Without notice, Blaze actually has gotten attention from someone who has a crushed on Ken and noticing what was actually happening between the two of them. Out of jealousy, the girl cursed the unknowing Blaze that leads him to get sick very often out of weird sickness and making him suffer with lots of devilish event.

Worried and concerned, Ken tried his hardest to help Blaze to recover from the sickness but it's really not an easy task to do. Working himself out every day and night and also his double work as the mansion doctor and head of guard, ken always overworked himself and have lesser and lesser time with Blaze. Seeing the overworked Ken, Blaze gradually open up his heart accepting the fact that Ken was actually a very kind person despite of his strict and always serious attitude. Having the little pet Reizo in between of them and sparks all the laughter (eventhough both of Ken and Reizo always act like enemy) their relationship getting better by days. Will Blaze finally accept Ken love? How about the girl he used to fall in love with? What will happen to the girl who set the curse? Will Ken ever found out the cure?

Art by Mr.Sloth, Kappauka, Kuma Wind, Seisei

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 03:51 PM

BLAZE (Real name unknown)
Age > 18
Hair > Golden blonde
Eyes > Blue
Skin > Very fair ( he is NOT TAN )
Stuff to know > He almost always bring his pet (reizo animal form) with him
Skill > Swordplay and cooking
Interest > cute, shiny things, sea and lots of sleeps
Personality > caring and loving. Sleepyhead and dense at a time, but very patience and optimistic.

References:
[x] Raw Reference (look this first)
[x] Good detailed reference
[x] Perfect reference =3
[x] Chest Pattern ( dont mind you to draw other pattern that similar )
[x] Perfect sketch
[x] May add fur around like that too
[x] Alternative gaia clothing

Reizo animal form references:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

About :
Blaze is a sweet and gentle person. Has a strong passion on cooking thus helping the mansion owner with her bakery. He is not really healthy and Ken still looking for his cure. He tries his best to be strong again and practices his sword skill often. Blaze is easily attracted towards girls and always got the attention from them anywhere he went to. People might think him as a playboy cuz of having too many girls that close to him, but to the fact, he is actually just being nice to everyone. He never meant to hurt anyone at the first place.

He was a pirate swordman and also a head chef on his ship long before the ship got attacked and involved with a huge storm tragedy. He was stranded in an island where he met Ken. He lost almost all of his memory of the past though he gradually remembering it each time he practices his sword skills.

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 03:51 PM

KENICHI AKAGAMI (KEN)
Age > Looks around 24+
Hair > Black with red streaks
Eyes > Crimson red
Skin > Very very fair (ALMOST PALE) like this [x]
Skill > doctor, sharp shooter (a gunner) & he can play guitar
Interest > guns, peaceful night and a certain someone...
Stuff to know > Half blood vampire and a gunner. Dont have to make him wear the hat if you are not confidence drawing hat /picky. you may tie his hair too.
Personality > short tempered, possessive but very reliable and knowledgable

References:
[x] Hair Style
[x] Hair Color
[x] Skin
[x] [x] Clothing design
[x] Cool details
[x] Alternative gaia clothings

Cowboy hats references :
(Hat - Optional. Dont draw if not confidence cuz it might ruin your art...)
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

About :
Ken is a very strong reliable and highly respectable person. Always calm when making decision, very confidence on himself, but could be short tempered at times especially regarding things or person he value the most. He got eyes as sharp as the wolf and always look serious. Hardly smile, hardly laugh. He might disappear every once in awhile especially during the red moon for the cursed he got in his blood and only the owner of the mansion and the daughter knew about it.

Before living in the mansion, he was from a noble vampire family. His family was blamed by human after a massive killing of human in nearby village. He was saved by Genova great grandmother and he's the only one who survived. After the event, he dedicate his life to serve the family of the person who saved him for all his life.

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 03:53 PM

KAZUHA YUKIO (REIZO)
Age > 10
Hair > Yellowish orange with red tips
Eyes > gold at his left, brown at his right
Skin > Fair
Skill > self-transform & agility
Interest > bees, candies, ice cream and soft toys
Stuffs to know > He can change into animal form. He always wear silver necklace with this pendant. His wings are optional. His cloth is redesignable. Bee is just a theme.
Personality > Cute. Clingy. Positive. Hyper.

References:
[x] Main ref. with locket (given by ken) & wings
[x] Made him a doll with wings
[x] Hooded bee cloth
[x] Non-hooded bee cloth
[x] Adorable expression
[x] Hmm...Bees *o*

Animal Form:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

About :
Little Reizo only able to transform into human form after he was under Blaze care for 10 years. After he reached that time, he can transform into his original form and human as he wish that sometimes brings trouble to Ken and Blaze. He is extremely friendly that he can simply clings and hugs anyone he meet, just after knowing their first name!

Always fonds with candies and chocos, his little pockets always full of them. Reizo hardly found in a sad state. He cries when people hurts him, but he always forgotten about the hurt just a few moment after. He is very popular in his school but at times he got into trouble with bullies because of his naive-ness. His favourite hanging place during rest hour is on the rooftop with Haeru, cuz he find Haeru as a very calming person and he feels safe just by being around him.

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 03:54 PM

YURUI X HAERU

Relationship type : The unconditional love - family

Yurui and Haeru is the same story with Ken and Blaze, though they came a little bit later then them and are from different island and way of life.

After their mom died delivering Haeru, their dad gone pyschotic and ran away from home. Yurui has been taking care of his brother just like a replacement for a parent ever since she was at a very young age. Without Yurui's knowledge, their father came to their house and threaten to kill Haeru several times and make that poor innocent boy to get several cuts on his body. Didnt want to make his sister worry, Haeru just kept everything to himself until one day, Yurui saw their father thrusting Haeru with knife that almost take his life away. Seeing what happening right before her eyes, Yurui lost her temper and torture that insane man with her mind manipulation power that leads him to kill himself and died in the instant.

It has been a very big news in the island for several years, being called a girl who killed her own father. But Yurui didnt care of any of those, as long as she still have her brother, she knew that she still have a reason to live. Extremely overprotective to her brother, Haeru grown up in a very un-social manner. He dont like everyone around him cuz not only they didnt help them when they were in hard time, they even make his sister burden higher by isolating them away saying they are dangerous and murderer.

Several years has passed, and Haeru is now 13 years old. Going the same school with Reizo. Eventhough he is 3 years older then Reizo, they are still in the same class. Haeru is a very genious kid, but due to not being able to come his exam 3 years straight, he still need to be in that class for repeat exam requirement. On the other hand, Yurui is now, rather then being isolated, she has proved the village that she is worthy and thus became one of the clan main leader. Everyone really respected her ability ever since she saved the clan several times from being attacked by the enemies. Life changes and so the people in it. Will the sky continues to be as clear? Will Haeru start to accept people around him now?

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 03:56 PM

YUKIZAKI HAERU (HAERU)
Age > 13
Hair > Light blue with white highlights like the above picture
Eyes > Sapphire blue
Skills > ice/snow magic & archery
Interest > music & sports
Skin > White blushy skin color (cuz he is very easily blush)
Stuffs to know > Got dophin necklace & barcode tattoo under his left eye.
Personality > Attractive. Cold. Genious. Quiet. Innocent looking but deadly.

References:
[x] Main Reference *use this as cloth ref too but feel free to redesign*
[x] Perfect Hair Style
[x] Barcode Symbol
[x] Perfect Necklace
[x] Dolphin plushie <33
[x] Cool Dolphin themed Bow
[x] Much Luffs *o*

About:
Haeru always act rather then talk. He didnt care about things around him and people sees him as a selfish brats. His favourite sleeping spot is the rooftop where he sleeps each time he get bored of the class. He dont like crowd and have a very hard time to express his true feelings about anything that happens. Yes he turns on his mp3 player at the loudest so he dont hear anything around him most of the time.

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 04:06 PM

YUKIZAKI YURUI (YURUI)
Age > 21
Hair > Light blonde
Eyes > Green
Skin > Very fair
Skills > mind manipulation
Interest > lollipop and accessories
Stuff to know > She always wear her headband across the eye to cover her cursed eyes. She also got a barcode tattoo at the lower part of her leftside neck but she always cover it with something else e,g scarf
Personality > Devilishly smexy. Charismatic. Beutiful.

References:
[x] Headband reference
[x] Her doll
[x] Perfect Halfbody
[x] Perfect Fullbody
[x] cursed eye ref.
[x] Cool redesigning and perfect emotions
[x] As the clan leader <33
[x] In leader clothing designed by willy
[x] Black and white yummm~

* Fell free to design her leader outfit. It could be somewhere like norli and willy design, but more pinkish/black/white then any other color cuz it's her theme color =3 * ---> syu said my oc come in power ranger colors XD

About :
A sexy biatch, loves accessories more then anything, enjoys to command others to do stuffs for her cuz she dont really like to do work that much. She loves to bully Haeru just to see his blushing face but at the same time she is a very responsible sister to Haeru. All of her friends give a lot of respected her cuz of her high skill level, but she's also very pessimistic and moody most of the time. She built in herself double personality from all the hatred she keep in her for her father actions and past history.

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 04:13 PM

VEGA X NATSU

Relationship type : The withered love - cherished memory

Natsu was raised by the Helious family (Vega family) ever since he was still a kid. It was started because the Helious wanting him to be an exchange to the Lucilious underground business' protection by the Helious mafia group. Mr. Helious has never wanting him to grow like a normal kid, thus, making Natsu to suffer each and every day in his life ever since in order to be able to 'sell' Natsu in the future.

Living in that hell of life, Natsu's only happiness is when he's with Vega. Eventhough he was born in a very strict rules of yakuza clan, Vega was very gentle and kind to him. Teaching Natsu on how to be strong when facing each danger and defencing self. He also put Natsu the prohibition to cry even how painful life is cuz for Vega, crying never change anything and life is about who is the strongest to fight.

Natsu got a little garden full of white roses where both of them always spend times together ever since the first rose planted by them. Every time he came back from his private school, Vega will directly look for Natsu at their little garden and plays together. All the roses there bloomed tenderly and accompanies them throughout their childhood memories.

Vega never knew what happened between Natsu and his father up until the secret was accidentally revealed after he came back from his college a little too early then he usually did. Vega turned very rebellious after that. He started to know the reality of his family business, and what his dearest person has been through all awhile. Taking all the blame on himself for not being caucious enough, Vega lost trust to anyone in the house and always hot tempered. He worked so hard to make Natsu gain back his liberties, to free him from all the suffer he's been through and fighting hard with his dad. They finally came to an agreement which eventually change Vega warm attitude to a very cruel and very merciless person even to the person he used to love the most.

On his realization, he planned his death. Thinking it would be the best way to stop him from hurting Natsu. Making everyone believed of his death and disappeared from their home country using faked ID. Leaving Natsu all alone believing his beloved Vega has gone forever...

2 years has gone by now. Natsu is already a university student with part time work as a model of a top magazine and a host at a club owned by the Helious. What will happen if Vega came back? Will he take Natsu away from the family that full of hurtful memories? Will their love still continue?

Would love to see : Scene of Vega came back to Natsu. Natsu will totally cries, heavily crying after keeping all the sadness inside of him for all those years and Vega looks very calmly comfirting him. By then, prolly Vega will look more mature and have his hair cut nice and short.

Art by Whippy, Saimai, Kidchan, Hippori

*Drabbles by French Vanilla [x]

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 04:23 PM

NATSUHIDE LUCILIUS (NATSU)
Status : University Student (Political Science) and Part time model
Eyes : hazel brown / caramel colored eyes with long soft eyelashes + eyebrow is brown
Skin : very fair / white
Body : 172cm tall, skinny and always mistaken to be a girl.
Accessories : [necklace], silver ring at right hand's ring finger <-- IMPORTANT PLEASE TAKE NOTE
Hair : [hair style] <-- layered short cut. it's between blonde and light brown color, never too yellow, never dark brown. [ clicky ]
Interest: Clothings, dancing and gardening
Loves: Chocolates in all form (ice creams..cakes..etc) and Teddy Bear.
Perfect expression: [x]

About :
Sweet and stubborn at the same time. He hardly smiles, but that doesnt mean, he never smiles. He is a very quiet but very gentle in his actions and can be quite child-like to person he closed with (which is not many). He got the angelic looks and personality but he could be very daring and little-devil-like if he want to. Natsu always looks spaced out and down, but he never seen crying. No one could really tell his trueself by first sight. Natsu is someone with lots of secrets and dark memories. He also never shout or rise his voice. He can be very nice to the person he is close with and can also be very generous (to the point of wasteful).

*he loves white roses (and smells like it), so, if you could, please include it somehow?

Clothing ideas: [ideal design samples]
He mostly wears something that is very pretty and stylish look. Rich boy, prince-like style. Usually wears formal-colored cloth (white, black, cream, brown.. - i do prefer white most though) and he really love laces style once awhile. Feel free to create unique type of clothing for him cuz he's a model afterall. The one that really matters is just his features =3

His dog: [x]
*His dog is a female chihuahua. Name Moichi. =)
*Pure white body, pinkish inner ear like this [x]
*dog is optional

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 04:30 PM

HELIOUS VEGA (VEGA)
Profession : a Yakuza a.k.a Mafia
Eyes : Piercing yellow
Hair : Red. Shoulder length. (shorter hair is welcome. dont want it longer then that though).
Skin : Somewhat tan - not too dark, not too fair -
Age : 27 years old (PLEASE DONT MAKE HIM LOOK OLD) -- > perhaps RL look [x]
Body: Tall and tough guy. But not a body builder type of tough. just normal. 189cm.
Interest : Power, Money - especially to save natsu from his father, reading newspaper at dining table
Dislikes : His family and his own self and Natsu's crying face
Relationship : Natsu's lover (before he faked his death) & Childhood friend
Current Resident : Nowhere to be found
Tattoo : Scorpion tattoo at the back of his body
Personality: Egoist, hot tempered and mr-i am always right. He dont like to listen to others, dislike taking orders and rebellious. He always looks cool and collected on the street but being feared and respected by all his followers. No one dares to question when he made any decisions.

Possible Hair Reference : [x]

*My friend (whippy) found me vega's twin on net --> [x] <-- Extremely perfect expression and style <333

Clothing Styles : Mostly wear trench coat, suits or blazer. Mostly in black in color. He does wear casual clothings at times especially when he's at home. [Ideal clothing samples]

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 04:37 PM

EXTRA CHARACTERS
(supporting characters and rp characters)

CHLOE
Relationship : Blaze's twin sister
Current Resident : Unknown
Addicted to : Cherries
Cloth style : bikini style or small tube/top, short jeans/skirts
Skill : Axe user and skillful navigator
References : [Main] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

=======================

SUZAKU
Also called : The pheonix
Relationship : Blaze's 2nd man in command
Current Resident : Unknown
Skill : Fire manipulator
References : [Main] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

*he would never wear long sleeves. his body tempreture is hotter then average human, so, he wont bother wearing too much clothing.

=======================

DEO
Eye Color: Yellow
Hair Color: Dark Violet
Abilities : Controlling spirits. a dark wizard
Description : Deo got two evil wing on his head. At times seen with his black cat named Lucis. He is the manipulator of 'underearth' business. Very sleek and always fast at disappearing making him very hard to be detected each time he involved in any crime. Deo is well known with his charming and proud look. Very selfish and never understand what real love means, he lives in much hatred against other humans.

References :
[x] Perfect hair color and mini wing
[x] Perfect style, emotion and accessory reference
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] Gothic clothing style somewhat like those or anything in the line
[x] Ring on his middle right finger (the eye should be red)
[x] Earing on his left ear (but change the devil head to red gemstone.

=======================

SHIRO
Eyes : soft maroon
Skin : very fair to white
Hair : white with pinkish shade (inner ear is very light pink)
Body : Small and cute
Dislikes : rain

References:
[x] Sketchy char sheet (his back hair is up to waist)
[x] His hamster buddy char Sheet (only wear monocles when reading)
[x] Doll reference
[x] Shiro and Hamster by mai
[x] By Me
[x] With hammy by Gaina

Personality:
Very quiet, modest and loves to smile. He is not a jumpy kids, more to the gentle kind. His hamster, KK is very talkative and do most of the talking most of the time.

=======================

MELUR
Main Reference: [clicky]
Eyes : hazel color
Skin : fair
Hair color: raven black
Hair style: tied back with this flower [x]
Weapon : Keris - dagger type
Body : perfect figure and medium height
Race : human - malay
Environment: traditional malay village style like these [x] [x]
Skills : silat and kuda kepang (malay skills)Personality : she is a very delicate character, looks very fragile but has a heart as strong as steel =3

The cloth she wears named 'kebaya' it's my country's traditional clothing. Here you could adjust and simplify around. she got henna decoration on her hands and feets. She wear lots of accessories made of golds at times. Usually wear either gold, green or white in color of clothing. [ guest password is "commish" - reclick the link after login ]

Other ref :
[x] Pretty traditional drawing *o*
[x] OMG this is too detailed!!!
[x] Such beautyyyy *o*
[x] With kuda kepang - the one that look like horse- *0*
[x] She's dancing *o*

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 04:40 PM

ART GIFTS AND FREEBIES RECEIVED
(Thank you sooo much! Luffs you guys! <3)
  • [x] Vega x Natsu by Tea
    [x] Chloe by Skeleton_and_sparkle
    [x] Chloe by Diginova
    [x] Ken x Blaze by Mai
    [x] Suzaku by Diginova
    [x] Deo by Diginova
    [x] Shiro by Diginova
    [x] Natsu by Psycho_Kyugurl
    [x] Shiro by Joke-Mus
    [x] Shiro by Chipyun
    [x] Shiro by jimmy-chan
    [x] Shiro by 'Merippa
    [x] Shiro by Mai
    [x] Shiro by Chroma
    [x] Ken by Mai
    [x] Blaze by Mai
    [x] Haeru by Mai
    [x] Reizo by Mai
    [x] Yurui by Mai
    [x] Vega x Natsu by Mai
    [x] Deo by Raykit
    [x] Deo by Kukico
    [x] Vega x Natsu by Kukico
    [x] Natsu by Mai
    [x] Natsu by Mai
    [x] Melur by Whippy
    [x] Natsu by Raykit
    [x] Blaze by Chipyun
    [x] Haeru by Harkem
    [x] Ken by Jitsumi1221
    [x] Reizo from Fool
    [x] Yurui by Jitsumi1221
    [x] Melur from Mai
    [x] Suzaku by Mai

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 04:42 PM

TEH LIST
(so that I wont forget. old on top)

Pending Art Trade:
  • Ray Kitsune ((7/7 ppkh dolls for Halfbody CG) -my part is done- waiting
    Kuro Akira ((7/7 ppkh dolls for couple CG) -my part is done- waiting
    Minji (2/2 lena dolls for 2 halfbody CG) -my part is done- waiting
    Tooaya (7/7 ppkh dolls for 1 waistup cg, 1 sketch, 1 chibi)-my part is done- waiting
    Sapphyre800 (1 jishin doll for 1 chibi cg)
    `puppet (2 jishin doll for waistup couple monotone)-she's done-
    Kukico (0/3 ppkh dolls for waistup couple cg)
    Nikoobu (reserved)
    Aiyatsukichan (reserved)
    kuuki (reserved)
    light (reserved)

.. reserved is just reserved until confirmed then only i put on real list

Settled Art Trade:
  • Iris.Zeible -Gabriel- Kuro Akira Jess-chan Puchimoni Chibi_Chise Blua -Raeki- Chisa ANJII- yo. Serene_Pandemonium Jess-chan Shinobi_Seppuku KitsuneRamen pikimomo ryou nakasone Only Dust aiyatsukichan BlueSapphirez Aeternia Blua Mint_tea Saimai Gladz Kitanya Harkem ProdigyBombay Skeleton_and_sparkle Kukico Saimai

=======================

Pending shopping list:
  • Sweetly : queen crown (6 chibis)
    Noa : king crown (Melur)
    Onis : 300g (Haeru)
    Tuna : Healing Cloak (Suzaku?)
    Aliena : Gold Clover Pin (Melur)
    Gabihime : 300g (Fanfic of Ken x Blaze)
    Classical : 200g (Ken)
    Inverno : Cat set (Avi)
    Chipyun : Top up art from vpin offer (All OCs)
    Shabiba : 200g (Anthro)
    Syuzuki : Lovelipop (Natsu) - Auction
    kimu : 150g (Vega x Natsu)
    Skeleton_and_sparkle : Welcome Female Shirt (Yurui)

Received Art:
  • Toxic : Chicky on head, bunny pin, pierced bunny headband (Deo)
    Blua : Sceptor Set (Suzaku x Chloe)
    Blua : 200g (Deo)
    Gladz : 150g (Gaia Avi)
    Chipyun : 1k (Suzaku)
    Harkem : 200g (Mene Avi)
    Harkem : 200g (Willy's Arc)
    Glammy : 300g (Avi)
    Chipyun : 1k (Ryuki x Natsu)
    Harkem : 200g (Ray's Jereon)
    Linalina : 20g (Deo)
    Prodigy Bombay : Top up offer for vday belt (Natsu)
    Seki : Yellow balloon (Fanfic of Vega x Natsu)
    Tooaya : Auction - Crowns set (Ken x Blaze)
    kheleksul : 400g (Vega?)
    Hino : 500g (Natsu)
    Kitanya : Auction - crown set + queen crown + welcome t female (Yurui/ Gaia Avi)
    Sayuri : 300g (Melur)
    +SashA+ : 820g (Vega x Natsu)
    Navidian : Gold Clover Pin (Vega x Natsu)
    Skeleton_and_sparkle : 750g + bunny pin (Shiro)
    anikakinka : 600g (Yurui x Haeru)

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 06:39 PM

NATSU X RYUKI

Relationship type : The growing seed : new found happiness

The story and relationship began after 2 years of Vega disappearance a.k.a death. Natsu was sent to a university to study "Political Science" majoring in Science Communication to make him better in dealings with professional peoples and making him in higher ranks. He is also guaranteed to pass in all his exams because Helious family got a great connection with the university Rector and top managements. Having all that, Natsu still hardly made any friends cuz he hardly talks to others and always in his own small world. He dont really wanna get close to anyone and always tries to avoid any conversation with anyone.

Things changed after he met Ryuki one night after he came back from his part time modelling work. Ryuki is not a very strong person, but his heart that cant let anything bad happened around him, saved Natsu from a person who Natsu knew as a person who 'killed' his Vega. The destiny of them both continue when they are actually at the same class in the university and Ryuki working as part time security guard at the building Natsu doing modelling at.

Having someone as sweet and kind as Ryuki, Natsu life has brighten up and he starts to honestly smiles more. Meeting new friends and Ryuki's mother, having someone to talk to about his life and interest, Natsu became more open to his surroundings. Will their relationship grow even more? Will it be just friend? What will happen if Mr. Helious know about this? Will the press interrupt their relationship? What will happen to Ryuki if Vega ever came back and take away Natsu with him? Will Ryuki and Natsu friendship continue after that?

Other info : Natsu is about ear height from Ryuki. (yes ryuki is taller. He is he senior after all).

RP Thread : [x]

Art by Chipyun

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-26-2007, 01:21 PM

Fooly character. Not mine. RP with her only <3

Name: Chiba Ryuki.
Zodiac Animal: Dragon.
Occupation: University Student / Part-time Security Guard / Florist.
Height: 184 cm.
Weight: 60 kg.
Hair color: Black.
Hair style: Spiky and 'messy' on the top, short at the bottom.
Hair length: About 1.2 inches/6 cm short above his shoulders.
Eye color: Green.Skin color: Fair.
Dislikes: Injustice, seeing people sad.
Favourite color(s): Yellow, blue, red.
Hobbies: Reading comic books, watching television shows and playing minesweeper.

Appearance: <3

Clothes: <3
Buttons are placed on the left of his shirt (Your viewing right).
Instead of the funny necklace, it's the silver fox thing. <3
They are placed in the order of blue(freedom), yellow(smiley) and, at the bottom, green(cow). :3 Like this.

Personality: A super hero maniac. He is a very kind, compassionate and sweet guy- although he is rather dense most of the time. For example, he could easily get lost and sometimes forgets what he had to do ten minutes ago. Nevertheless, he always tries his best to help others out, despite whether or not the consequences will be to his own disadvantage. Ryuki is extremely talkative and could go on for hours about whatever that is of his interest. Quite frequently, his friends are either telling him to shut up or ignoring him completely. The strange thing is, even though the boy is rather annoying whenever he starts talking about justice and all that, they still stick to him like glue. Some say he is very charismatic in his own way and others just state how virtuous and positive he is.

Others: Ryu wants to be a police officer some day.
He works in a flower shop for charity, just to help an old lady out.
Security Uniform
[x]
Apron for Flower Shop
[x]

Sorry I dun have any better reference for him. ><;

His hair something like this guy's. xD

Harkem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-26-2007, 03:10 PM

* jumps on your thread *

* rolls about and taints it with harkemnesses *

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-26-2007, 03:20 PM

waiii jangan lukis atas dinding XD
/gives you pen and paper
want some cookies or apple? got lychee and rambutan also XD <33

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2007, 04:07 PM

*walks around daintily, looking at all the prettie art*

*_* <333 Yieshie's soooo lucky~~

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-26-2007, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton_and_sparkle

ahhhh~~ willy was here!!!
*runs to the thread kitchen and brings out some tea and fresh fruits. we have been eating cookies too much! it's time for fresh foods. kekekkeke how ish willy day today yaaaaa *glomps*

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2007, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiesha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton_and_sparkle

ahhhh~~ willy was here!!!
*runs to the thread kitchen and brings out some tea and fresh fruits. we have been eating cookies too much! it's time for fresh foods. kekekkeke how ish willy day today yaaaaa *glomps*
correction~ Willy is here. xDDD

rofl~ Yush, fruit sounds great! ^_____^ *chomps down on an apple* <33

Good. Good. I finished up a sketch from History class and gonna upload it to DA~ have done no work yet even tho there's a ton to do >_<;; How about Yieshie? *huggles* Sleeping well lately, I hope?

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-26-2007, 04:37 PM

ah! yay!!! cuz usually hard to catch the online willy TTATT <33
not going anywhere this weekend?

woot woot yay!! /chomps her fav papaya *o* yie luffs papaya alot, but each time eat sure will go to toilet XD

wah. what sketch you did in history class? willy is so naughty XDDD cant wait to see it! yie didnt go anymore to DA, but will totally go see if willy say she drew something =3

yie ish not sleeping well still... /ohnoo /hides
slept at 9am yesterday o.o~! how about willy chuu?

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2007, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiesha
ah! yay!!! cuz usually hard to catch the online willy TTATT <33
not going anywhere this weekend?

woot woot yay!! /chomps her fav papaya *o* yie luffs papaya alot, but each time eat sure will go to toilet XD

wah. what sketch you did in history class? willy is so naughty XDDD cant wait to see it! yie didnt go anymore to DA, but will totally go see if willy say she drew something =3

yie ish not sleeping well still... /ohnoo /hides
slept at 9am yesterday o.o~! how about willy chuu?
Lol~ I feel so elusive~~

We were supposed to watch POTC 3 but ppl chickened out xP I'm going to a wedding too tho~ tomorrow night 8DDD When's your bro's wedding?

LOl~ papaya's too bitter for Willy. But she likes it steamed with milk.

o____o You must try harder to sleep, Yie!! It's sooo good for you~ makes you look fresher in the mornings, more energized, happier, and skinnier~ <33xDD

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-26-2007, 10:29 PM

yie yie went to sleep and wake up super early /around 530am
hmmmm feels refresh just like willy said *o* (though i bet i'll get sleepy again around 11am, as usual XD)

datte~~~ yie always see willy online but hardly can catch willy anywhere. prolly at the time saw willy, willy was about to offline /ohnoo /feels happy to talk again with willy like good old days *luffs*

why they chickened out? they scared with all the bishie jack sparrow? TTATT aiya scared too? /ohnoo oh! whose wedding it would be? my bro wedding would be around 11am today. kekekkeke. today is at his wife house. next week will be at ours =3

really? maybe we got different papaya at here and at willy place then o.o at here papayal is rather very orange and very very sweet. yie luffs so much cuz each time enter my stomach, it feels sooo cold (of cuz one of the reason we put it in fridge, that's why it's cold) XD

ah! yie finally slept quite early tonight. it's all because willy said can be skinnier!! XDDD *luffs willy more*