Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-28-2007, 03:16 AM

Yiesha - still working on yours! The face and hair are cooperating...the outfit is not. lol. But it shall! Oh yes, it shall!

chipyun
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-28-2007, 03:21 AM

Yieeee~ I miss youu ; o; ♥
Here is Ken x Blaze x Reizo piccu ne~ [x]

lilis
owo

Old 07-28-2007, 03:22 PM

chippu's piccy is so awesome *^*
and yiesha got so many pretty arts *^* -drools-

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 05:35 AM

Update...finished her body! Now I just need to put in the background. Hopefully no more than just a few more days work - I'm crossing my fingers for the weekend. It just depends, though. Right now, the background idea seems so nebulous to me. I hate it when that happens. ^_^

Korrye
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-31-2007, 03:17 PM

Wow. You characters all look so fun to draw.

Let me introduce myself, my username is Korrye. I have been on Mene for a bit. I just recently recieved a tablet for my birthday and have since then been experimenting with it. I don't have any samples of pieces coloured by me only sketches that have been uploaded onto my DA account and the link to there is in my profile as my website.

Would you be interested in purchasing experimental art from me? I would really love to try drawing one of your characters. I would never give you something that looked terrible. <333

crystal_wings6
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-31-2007, 03:40 PM

wow so many characters. O.O
ANd the guys are especially hot. lol

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-02-2007, 10:45 AM

Aliena > wah! take your time. i know i will love it for sure when it's done *o* <333 and thank you soo much for always updating me ^o^

=

Chippy > kyaa~~ that's sooo adorable chippu! i wanna eats them all! your coloring getting so much cooler and cooler by days! thank you sooo much! *glomps* i miss you too! sorry for late reply... i kinda very busy lately T_T

=

lilis > true true . chippy did good job *o*

=

korrye > awww thank you so much for your interest. i kinda like your chibis though. i wonder if you ever wanna draw them instead? and how much if you do <3

=

cystal > thank youuu~~~

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 01:05 PM

Finished last night! I really hope you like it! Yay! My website's working again - was down last night. I hope you like it and that it was worth the price and the wait! Thanks for letting me do your beautiful character! Click for the big version:

And closeup of her face:

chipyun
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 02:08 PM

Thank you jiejie~ ;o;

Glad you like it ne yiee
> o< Aw~ Hope you will become not busy soon na~
<33333 /hug

Aliena, that picture is beautiful * O*

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-02-2007, 03:25 PM

Aliena > omg omg omg that's sooo very beautiful!! *o* I really love it to piece!! It's not that worth the wait, it worth EVEN MORE then anything i paid you even plus the wait /faint around you are sooo talented Aliena!!! Thank you so much!! It's tooo detailed amagad!! Do you still have the big version of it tooo?? amagad /fainted on the detailed ness. I am feeling badly underpaying you /dies Thank youuuuuuuu!!! *glomps*

=

Chippy > for sure!! why dont I~~~ especially picture of my beloved family! Phsh! It really makes me smile *o* Thank you sooo much yaaa!! (though I think my busy -ness is endless, but I will try to still poke around here -especially by having a breedable pet to take care of now too <333 Love yaaa chippy!!! hope to talk with you more soon <33

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2007, 06:33 PM

Whew! I'm so glad you like it! And I do have a larger sized, high res tif file - if you PM me your email, I'll send it to you. :) Nope, not underpaying me at all! I am so grateful that you were interested! *hugs*

Spade-a-willikers
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-02-2007, 09:13 PM

*rolls around* x3 <3333

Misssu.

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2007, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliena
Whew! I'm so glad you like it! And I do have a larger sized, high res tif file - if you PM me your email, I'll send it to you. :) Nope, not underpaying me at all! I am so grateful that you were interested! *hugs*

lolx. i showed the picture to all my friend at work! (is currently at work) and they all likes your drawing so much! it's a Malay girl, so, it's very nice to show it to everyone at here. she's really lovely. thank you soo much again! *glomps*

=

willy > munyaaaa~~ i havent posted your letter too! prolly will need to ask someone to post for me later. lmao. *luffs*

Sapphyre800
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2007, 06:41 AM

Hey Yie! Sorry for being on a kinda-hiatus myself. I've been finishing a lot of art up and I wanted to let you know I'm working on our art trade! I had gone through a few sketches of Haeru but I really wasn't happy with anything, so I sketched Chloe and thought she looked better. I'm almost finished with her lineart, then I'll post a wip for you. I hope it's okay to draw her 8D

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-04-2007, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiesha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliena

lolx. i showed the picture to all my friend at work! (is currently at work) and they all likes your drawing so much! it's a Malay girl, so, it's very nice to show it to everyone at here. she's really lovely. thank you soo much again! *glomps*

=

willy > munyaaaa~~ i havent posted your letter too! prolly will need to ask someone to post for me later. lmao. *luffs*
ooh ooh! Can't wait! ^____^ <3

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2007, 03:56 AM

sapphy > dont worry about it. i understand =3 sure thingy. i think it's not a problem as long as you enjoy drawing her <333

=

willy myuaaa *snuggies chuu*

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-21-2007, 04:21 PM

I miss you so much, Yie! >3< Yay for more pretty art! *A* <333

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-22-2007, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiesha
sapphy > dont worry about it. i understand =3 sure thingy. i think it's not a problem as long as you enjoy drawing her <333

=

willy myuaaa *snuggies chuu*
*hops onto Yie's head* omg! You've been baack! ^3^ <33

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 09-22-2007, 07:31 PM

yie-chaaaaaan~~ TT3TT long time no see <3

how have you been lately?

O_O zomg! *spots willy and jumps on her head* balancing tower of wonder! xD

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-23-2007, 06:24 PM

*topples over the tower of wonder* waaaa~ Tifferz....!! =2= You unbalance mai life! >3>

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 09-23-2007, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton_and_sparkle
*topples over the tower of wonder* waaaa~ Tifferz....!! =2= You unbalance mai life! >3>
...Tifferz?

*bites your head* grahhhhh~~~~!!!

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-24-2007, 03:10 AM

wah... I really miss you guys!!
i wish I have more then 24hours in life... D:
and sorry fot the late replies in art trade. I will do it as soon as possible

Thank you dear friend for still remember me, aiya, willy, shoshi~~ D: <333
willy... I lost your address again...I thought I wrote in in my phone.. but D: TAT

shoshi!! you are so beautiful! o.o

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-01-2007, 01:44 AM

hello dear friend, this is an update =3
i still have a lot of pendings on art commish so, if anyone have their art finished and i havent paid, please do pm me. Cuz if you posted in your thread, I might not noticed it anymore cuz i didnt lurk around here much or almost hardly uber rarely to never.

thank you

*misses willy and shoshi alot*