Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 05-22-2008, 01:33 PM

@Lady: My day wasn't too hot yesterday. I had to leave work early because I felt crappy and didn't really feel much better until 2 a.m. this morning when I had to make a run to the bathroom. :(

But now I feel MUCH improved. :D Did you ever check out Wajas?

@Kumo: Welcome home! :XD What are you going to do with your summer vacation?

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-22-2008, 03:55 PM

Hey Siz. XD

Feeling better today?

Are you still coming over tonight?

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 05-22-2008, 04:01 PM

Thanks, Sizz. I'm probably just going to work, to put some money away for Japan 8D;

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 05-22-2008, 04:14 PM

I am feeling better today, for sure. :D I'm glad for that too.

Are you canceling on your dad? If so, yes, I'll come over. What time?

@Kumo: Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. I always spent my summers working even though I would have preferred traveling. XP

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 05-22-2008, 04:28 PM

Going to go hunting today for jobs, methinks, and also get some shoes to wear to my roommate's wedding this coming weekend. Flying up to Milwaukee for that; should be fun. And quicker than the train at least ^^;

I got a fish down at school as a pet, and he actually survived the trip, being bumped around and all. I kept him in one of those Nalgene bottles XD;

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-22-2008, 04:30 PM

Ya. I hung out with him all weekend.

Come over whenever. We're probably leaving work around 430 or so.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 05-22-2008, 04:52 PM

@Kumo: Good luck with your job hunt! I'm sure it'll go well. What kind of job are you looking for?

Aah, Milwaukee. I've been there before. My parents lived there before I was born and when I had a swim meet up there in HS, my mom drove me by the teeny tiny house they used to live in. It was crazy. It was a relatively nice city though. I did take the train up there from here too. Long ride, but fun. :D

Oh, I never thought to transport my fish in a Nalgene bottle. That's a great idea! At least you know it won't spill, even if the poor thing does get knocked around some.

@Eroy: Sounds good. I'm going to change my clothes, grab some food and then come over. And I don't have to bring my laptop now. Woo! XD

OH, and for those who don't have it and want to hang out with us again sometime:
The Lucky Duck Charity

I'll send out gold to our 10 page winners after a bit. I keep forgetting to do it. T_T

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-22-2008, 05:06 PM

Aww. I'm sad the event is over. T_T

Ok Siz! We'll see you when you get there. XD