luci_in_the_sky
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-16-2011, 03:50 AM

Anybody else LOVE Star Trek? If you prefer Star Wars, feel free to talk about that here, too. =) We're all nerds, here. Which Star Trek series is your favorite? What about the movies? Favorite characters? Funniest moments? Ramble on and on--I love to listen. ^___^

- P.S. My favorite series is Next Generation. Favorite movie is First Contact. Captain Picard, Worf and Data are all tied! I love hearing Riker say, "I don't need your fantasy women" when he has his own in the Holodeck... xDD

voenne
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2011, 04:10 AM

Next Generation is my favorite, too. I <3 Data. I haven't seen all the movies- my memory is a little foggy since I saw most of them when I was little. The last one I remember watching was Nemesis, and I really enjoyed the newest movie that came out in 2009. :)

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 08-16-2011, 04:26 AM

This might be more suited to the Media Forum. :O

But as for myself... I'm on the Star Wars side. :lol:
Though, I really enjoyed the latest movie (which I've heard most say isn't really like the Star Trek series).

I don't know much of the Trek characters, but Spock so far is my favorite~

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-16-2011, 04:29 AM

ME!!!!

I started off loving TNG when I was 9, but now I'm more of a DS9 girl. OMG Cardassians :heart: I'm dressing up as one at the next sci-fi convention. It's going to be AWESOME. On my name badge instead of my name I'm putting the "The Party Cardi" and i'm going to carry around

I don't know why but I like the bad guys quite often in any thing I watch. Gul Dukat was epic, As was Q. Also I loved Garrack even though he wasn't really bad imo.

luci_in_the_sky
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-20-2011, 12:42 AM

Haha, yeah, they moved it for me! ^.^;; I'm still a noob. My boyfriend is all, "Star Wars is soooo much better," and I'm all "B***h, do they have Klingons?! NO." Haha. But to each his own. We debate it all the time. -.-

YamiSora
~

Old 09-13-2011, 10:34 PM

ha ha basically anything with "star" in the name, sora loves....but Sora is REALLY a trekkie XDD
love all the movies and Sora's favorite star trek is voyager...LOVE a woman captain! ^^