Fluffsamasprime
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-20-2011, 05:38 AM

Who is your favorite Mystery Science Theatre 3000, host, quote, even episode? What was the first episode you watched?

My favorite is Mike, he makes some of the best jokes. I loved it when they would bring up Chomby in other episodes. The first the movie episode I ever watched was The Touch of Satan, and it got me hooked with how terrible the movie was and how great the MST3K crew were at making fun of it. The best episode I watched was the Pod People, with terrible monster costumes and bad acting the MST3K made the movie bearable.

ImNdniel

Old 10-20-2011, 06:36 AM

The final episode when they watched Diabolik! the crew was finally going to earth. It was a terrible movie about a super Thief, the jokes were perfect. Before they crash Mike packs rice because "its good and good for you" it cuts to a month later gypsy is a celebrity, while mike Tom and crow are living in a studio apartment, it Pans away and you see the back of their heads on a couch while they watch a terrible movie on TV that you can't see. After ten years on the air it was the perfect ending. Tom Servo Was always my favorite i like how he usually throws songs in the movies.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-20-2011, 02:13 PM

Mike was the best host. My favorite episode would definetly be where they watched prince of space. There was a scene in the move where, for some reason, a building with a picture of hitler on gets blown up and they shout "Not the hitler building! What's next, the mouslini mall?"

Fluffsamasprime
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-20-2011, 06:20 PM

I haven't seen that episode yet, but it sounds hilarious I'll have to see if that ones on Netflix. I just watched Soultaker which had a cameo from Joel and the mad scientist's apprentice. It was hilarious.

Larxene
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2011, 10:02 AM

Between Mike and Joel, I think Joel was my favorite. He just seemed funnier to me.

This is probably my favorite scene / part from an episode: MST3K Minnesota jokes - YouTube

My favorite episode though would probably be "Pod People".

Fluffsamasprime
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-23-2011, 06:19 PM

"Trumpy you can do magic" oh my.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 06:27 PM

My favorite quote is from the MST3K movie. The satelite of love hits an object and Crow T Robot looks out and says "You hit the hubble!"