Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-11-2013, 07:58 AM

Name: Kai Venetta- pen name: Nicolai Black
Appearance: A little short. Pale
~hair: black. Short on one side, but swept to the side where his hair is much longer. The long tips are dyed a neon pinkish-purple.
~eyes: dark blue
~clothes: icy and dark blues, black and silver too. Sometimes oversized shirts and usually dark pants. Night or magical colors. He wears a lot of oversized rings on his fingers and some other jewelry, mostly gaudy in nature. His ear is pierced with a star earring on the side where his hair is shorter. He wears torn canvas shoes that are highly worn as well. colorful shoelaces.
http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps0709a5c0.jpg
http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps85499e78.jpg
Random facts: Loves stars and full moons to the point he nearly worships the moon
Personality: He's like the night. He's mysterious and not open about much of anything and can come off as either shy, cold, or snooty. This is not helped by his bluntness. When he's not hiding information, he's outright telling someone his opinion of them. He's never had much luck in keeping a long term relationship and mostly just flits between people after a couple months time, the same way he tends to travel, just moving from city to city with no aims. It takes a lot of make him stay still for long. He's restless, fairly ambition-less, but also very one track with his projects. He'll forgo eating and sleeping in order to finish a comic in a state of almost madness. His stories tend to be dark too and have a heavy use of black ink. He's concerned more with himself than others, though he dislikes being completely and totally alone. He'd rather be near people but alone in the room.

Ashtyn Leigh:

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-11-2013, 08:30 AM

Name: Axsher Rhett
DOB: September 21
Looks: 5' 10" and slightly tan. Shaggy blond hair and light green eyes with flakes of gold. Fit, has six pack. Looks German but has a Texan accent. Has no tattoos or piercings.
Personality: changes thoughts fast; one minute talking philosophical then the next talks about unicorn poop. Usually very optomistic. Loves to read and stares at the sky a lot. Doesn't like being pushed around and tends to take dominant roles in everything.
Clothes: wears a suit jacket with graphic t-shirts underneath it with jeans and Osiris'.
Random facts: is a cannabal. Enjoys drawing what he does to get food.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-11-2013, 07:39 PM

Kai's apartment hadn't been big to begin with. It had one bedroom of decent size, a connected bathroom, and a kitchen and living space that were more or less the same space. It shouldn't have been hard to pay for, but he was in a slump. If his manager hadn't yelled at him for an hour, he might have just packed up and moved to another city in search of somewhere else to live, but apparently he already had the best deal a person could have on an apartment of this size. So instead, he had been convinced to find a roommate. As if there was really space for it.

It was an old college friend of Kai's that had helped him out this. He posted a notice at the college and an ad in the newspaper. Kai couldn't have cared less about it, but he was staying awake just in case someone did call about the roommate position. It may have been the middle of the afternoon, but Kai did not keep regular sleep schedules and he hadn't even tried to sleep the past two nights. He had sensed it would be fruitless so he went walking. Whether it was stress, restlessness, or some new depression considering it had been three months since he drew anything, he didn't know. He just knew he wanted to fix this apartment thing as soon as possible.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-12-2013, 03:40 AM

Axsher was walking around his college kicking a rock. What was he going to do? If he couldn't find a place to live where nothing was in hos name then he would be screwed. Attending college was already bad for him... Growling he looked up as the rock hit a pole. On said pole was a paper, walkong up to it he looked at it curious and straightened his jacket. It was for an apartment. This was great!

Chuckling almost evilly Axsher started walking to the nearest phone booth as he pocketed the paper with the number. On his way Axsher silently wondered to himself who this person was and why they needed a roommate. Finally he reached the phone booth and slide in it, placing the change in its slot and picking up the phone. After dialling the number it rang twice.

"Hello, my name is Axsher. You are looking for a roommate correct?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-12-2013, 04:10 AM

Kai had been doing a pretty good job of counting every stitch in the cuff of his jacket sleeve when his phone rang. Cursing a little from having lost count, he answered the phone with a blunt, "What?" He didn't even like using the phone, but it wasn't like he could live life without one. When he realized what had been said to him though, Kai cleared his throat and re-answered with a bit more tact. "Yes, I'm looking. I don't care who you are, but if you want to room with me, that would be good." He dropped back onto his back and stared at the ceiling. He had no intention of saying more at the moment unless he was asked anything directly, so he simply waited for the other person--whose name he already forgot--to say something back or hang up.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 04-22-2016 at 11:31 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-12-2013, 04:16 AM

Axsger stared out onto the street, "Well all my belongings are in storage. Got kicked out of the dorms. When can I move in?" He asked not wanting to really go into to much detail. Apparently word went round that he was a cannibal and that just wouldn't fly. So they kicked him out. Axsher prayed that this man would let him come over as soon as possible. Park benches just weren't comfy.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-12-2013, 04:48 AM

"I don't care. Come now or whenever, but I'm rarely here and the room will need to be arranged. Well...whatever. Just come, I don't lock my door even if I'm not here. " Kai muttered. He didn't think he could fall asleep now, so maybe he would go out as soon as this conversation was over. Just the act of talking to someone was ruining sleep for him, not that he had anything in particular against talking to people. It just wasn't sleep inductive. "The address is on the flyer right? That should be all you need."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-12-2013, 04:54 AM

"See you there or whatever." Axaher said as he noticed the other didn't really want to talk. Hanging up the lhone he started his quest to the new apartment. Two suitcases followed him, and a small ice box full of meat. "I hope it won't rott. They wouldn't let me keep it in the freezer." He grumbled to himself as he walked along the streets. Getting into a cab he eventually made it to the destination.

Climbing up the stares Axsher sighed, curious as to whom he would ve living with. Straightening out his tux overcoat and his jeans, Axaher pulled on his shirt then knocked and entered. Looking around to see if his new roommate was still around.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-12-2013, 05:11 AM

Although Kai had meant to leave immediately, he was never the kind that moved fast unless he was in the throes of creative energy, and now was definitely not one of those times. The most he had moved was slipping off of the bed in an attempt to get up, except it was the wrong half of him that had slipped off. He was left with his torso on the floor and his arms splayed out by his head with his legs still on the bed.

He was just getting around to rolling off the bed all the way when he heard the knock and someone entering. "If you're here to rob me, just take the tv and leave. It doesn't work anyway."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-12-2013, 03:55 PM

Axsher let out a deep chuckle and shook his head, blond hair swooshing over his.eyes. "nah! I'm here for the extra room. I have money now if you need it." He said as his eyes scanned the area and started to walk where the voice came from. Once he saw Kai laying about Axsher chuckled again, a smirk gracing his lips. "Entertaining fellow aren't you?" He said under his breath.

Placing the ice box down he ran a hand throufh his soft shaggy blond hair. Looking at the man before him he shook his head, "I forgot your name, I'm sorry. Names Axsher though." He mumbled unsure how Kai would act towards him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-12-2013, 06:49 PM

Kai flopped down to the floor and sat up, eying the newcomer with mild curiosity. The curiosity quickly dulled though. "Oh, it's just the roommate guy. I'm Kai and I am not entertainment." it wasn't the first time someone had said such a thing to him, but he had a hard time understanding the concept. Rather than standing to meet Axsher, he pulled his knees to his chest with one arm so that slipped down off his shoulder to reveal a silver tank top underneath. "This space is small but I won't get in your way if you don't get in mine," he said. It never occurred to him to say there wasn't an extra room. There was only one room, but it hardly seemed a problem in his eye.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 12-12-2013 at 07:51 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-12-2013, 08:40 PM

Axsher tilted his head and pulled out two hundred dollars, "This is a small down payment. I can stay in the livingroom. I'm rather organized and you can uae any of my stuff as long as you don't break it. Are there any rules? I would rather not keep botherong you.." his voice was low, like he was talking to a scared animal. Axsher never was good at dealing with new people unless they were his prey.... I mean his prospected friends.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-12-2013, 09:51 PM

Kai's calm demeanor changed when he saw the money. He jumped to his feet with a grin on his face and snatched the bills from Axsher's hand. "Money! Oh yes, you can have the living room. Money....my manager will be so happy if I can pay for this place!" he exclaimed. Now that his mood had shifted, he was feeling a bit more talkative. "I don't have a steady income myself anymore. I don't know what you do, but being able to split the rent is helpful right?" He paused and tilted his head after stuffing the money in an empty box of neon colored hair dye. After thinking, he spoke again. "Rules are...don't touch my shit...and don't bleed on anything. Seriously, just don't bleed." He ended that with a curt nod.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-12-2013, 09:57 PM

Axsher smiled and nodded, "I figured you needed the money and that's why the flyer was up. If you need more to make Manager happy just let me know. Do you have food? I can cook something for dinner if you wish." Scratching the back of his neck and smiling awkwardly. This man before him interested Axsher to no extent.

"After I cook I need to go get some of my stuff, I even have a working tv.... we might want to start locking up the apartment though." Smiling widely now he straightened his jacket again and his hair, playing with a curly tip slightly. "I hope this all isn't weird and you don't decide to kick me out in like a week." He chuckled nervously.

(Sorry my replies seem really short to me DX )

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-12-2013, 11:16 PM

(don't worry, I don't mind)

At the mention of food, Kai just stared blankly for a few seconds. "I think I have food...er, I think the freezer still works." It had been a while since he put anything in there. He knew there were various fruits in the fridge and add water types of food in the cabinets. He wasn't sure what though. When was the last time he had eaten in? Or maybe he should ask himself when the last time he ate was. It had been sooner than the last time he slept, so not too bad, but his stomach gave a faint grumble.

"You can cook?" Kai asked as if this were the most novel concept he'd ever heard. "What's weird? I don't understand. And don't lock the door because I can't remember where my keys are." He could find them if he wanted to, but he rarely remembered to have them on his person considering how often he wandered in and out. The clink of keys in his pocket just ruined the mood of a walk.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 01:37 AM

Axsher smiled, "Do you eat meat? If you don't have food I can take you shopping and I will cook whatever you wish. I'm actually minoring in cooking. Majoring in business." His smile was almost evil for a split second. "The meat I have you probably wont like to eat. I can't really tell you what it is." Scratching the back of his neck at this Axsher smiled.

"As for the key's you need to ask for a spare for me when you pay the manager. I'll make a copy for you and make you a special thing so you wont loose it or anything. You'll have it on at all times. Just need to tell me what your style is really." Axsher shrugged. "I'm not the average male. I love to cook, I can sew, but I can also put up a good fight. My father was an MMA fighter and he taught me everything he knew. " Shrigging again he looked at the other man, wondering how this would all work out and if he could finally have a friend.... Something about Kai made him.... unkillable? I mean... He interests Axsher and seems like someone that Axsher wouldn't mind having around.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 02:00 AM

An uneasy look flashed over Kai's face a second before he forced the emotion away. "No, I do not eat meat," he said as his face closed off. It was a bit more than being vegetarian. He couldn't even remember what meat tasted like since he had sworn off of it at a young age.

He made a mental note about asking for a spare key, but his head was already a clutter of mental notes that tended to go straight into the recycle bin. He wandered into the living area, feeling the need to move his legs, then looked back at Axsher. "Aren't you strangely nice?" It wasn't often that Kai found himself associating with that sort of person. Maybe an occasional lover tried to help him out, but it felt a bit like babying. Being unused to it, Kai didn't know how to react. "But you're kinda weird too. Good. I don't know how to talk to normal people."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 02:33 AM

Axsher let out a sigh of relief quietly and watched the reaction more. "That's fine! I know vegan burgers, chicken, and what not that is tofu, tastes just like meat!" Axsher smiled making his face light up, "I always admire vegitarians, they go against everyone. I mean. People are so rude but it's just a simple choice that is no one elses." He bowed and stood back up, "Noble choice good sir. I wish I could be... but I just can't do it." Chuckling he bit his bottom lip, "But really, I do think it's pretty awesome." His voice was soft and sincere.

All the while he was thinking to himself, I'm such a monster, eating humans... Who does that? Well besides my father. I mean it's just not normal. I'm surprised I've gotten away with it this long. I wonder what would happen if Kai found out. Yup, I'd definately be kicked out. No question about it.' He bit his lip a little harder and then smiled.

Axsher followed Kai out into the living-room and smiled sadly, "I inherited a lot of money but I don't want to live alone. I was suppose to be in the dorms. Some lame-o started telling people I was a cannibal and they kicked me out." Eyeing Kai carefully to see how he would react Axsher continued, "But it benefits me in the end so I don't see how it could be bad on either part to offer. I mean in doing all this I get a roof over my head, food in my belly, a hot shower, and so on. It's reallly the perfect deal." His country twang rand out more and more as he continued talking... which made him blush slightly and quietly pray that Kai wouldn't make fun of it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 02:49 AM

Kai gave Axsher a strange look when he was told that no meat was somehow noble. To Kai, it hadn't been much of a choice at all. Maybe chicken would be fine...he wasn't sure. He didn't care about food enough to try. "Tofu tastes funny," he said. "I eat it when I eat."

The kitchen had a small table, perfect for two people to eat at and not far past that, the tile floor turned into carpet and that's here Kai headed. He barely even reacted. "Does human meat smell like cow? I smell human flesh whenever I smell cooked meat," he said in a distant voice as he fell backwards onto the ancient green couch. He comment sounded more like he was talking to himself than responding to Axsher. As if realized his mind has wandered away, he sat up and looked over at the other man.

"Ah! I stayed in a dorm once! Over the entire year, I never once slept there and never learned my roommate's name," he said, finding that the only interesting part of what Axsher had said.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 03:06 AM

Axsher tilted his head, "It only taste's funny when not cooked properly, it burns easily and many make that mistake. However I will cook whatever you wish. Though I must add that you should probably eat something small at least three times a day so tat your body doesn't go into starvation mode." Smiling he took his jacket off as he was feeling a little warm.

Axsher nearly choked on his own spit when he heard the question, "Why would you think I would know the smell?" Biting his lip again and trying to pop his joints as he streatched. His shirt riding up to show the tantalizing muscles as his pants hung loosely on his hips.

Axsher smiled and chuckled, "Well Kai, I hope that you remember my name and that you will get some sleep while I am staying with you."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 04:02 AM

Axsher may have said that a person should eat three times a day, but the words went right though Kai with no impact. Pretty much everything he said did. Kai watched as Axsher took off his jacket, eyes lingering on the exposed skin, although not for any particular reason. Watching gave him an excuse to not respond. It wasn't that Kai thought Axsher knew the smell, but that he himself did and he had spoken without thinking. He had no interest in continuing that line of conversation.

Kai rolled to his feet and wandered back into the kitchen. "Your name is Ashton right? I can't make any promises about remembering things or sleeping though." He pulled open a low cabinet and started to search about a bit haphazardly. "Now we were talking about food? If you want to cook, I have potatoes," he said as he pulled out a bag, not even noticed that they were wrinkled and sprouting. He moved to another set of cabinets after setting the potatoes on the back and pulled out a few boxes and a can. "There's mashed potatoes. These are real cool. You just add milk, water, and butter to it...but you could just do it with water too if you want. And then I have scalloped potatoes and this..." he said, pointing to a can of cranberry sauce.

Turning back to Axsher, he asked, "What do you think?"

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 04:15 AM

Axsher watched the other curiously, wondering how he knew the smell but didn't want to persist in the conversation, knowing it was probably a touchy subject. "The name's Axsher, spelt A-x-s-h-e-r but pronounced Ax-Sure. You can think of a nickname if you wish. I've never had one." He paused slightly depressed about that fact then continued the conversation.

Axsher flinched slightly at the sight, "How about we go pay that manager of yours then go get a salad or something and I'll go shopping, you can go to or come back... does that sound good?" He tilted his head, hoping he didn't come off rude or weird, 'Who only has three different type of potatoes and cranberry sauce? This dude really needs to eat! He looks like he'd be 100 pounds soaking wet. Maybe I'm just being mean... or weird... hmmmm.... Idiot, pay attention to what's going on.' He thought to himself.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 04:38 AM

"Oh...Axsher. Like that Axe commercial." Kai's voice dropped into an imitation of the tv announcer. "Buy Axe deodorant now and you'll be sure! Okay, I'll remember your name now. Axe-sure...."

He turned back to look at his food, a bit dismayed. Was it that bad? He would be fine eating it if it were just him, although he'd quicker pick up something at a convenience store or bakery. He poked one of the sprouting potatoes with a fingernail. "You don't like potatoes?" he asked. "But okay, we can do whatever you want since I don't care. Manager? Oh...you mean the landlord? Yes...we should do that."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 04:50 AM

Axsher laughter rumbled from him, in between laughs he said "Ha! I-I never thought of iit th-that way!" and continued laughing for a second. Sighing happily he stood up straight, "That's a good way of remembering it!" His smile was bright.

"Ah, I like potatoes, just fresh ones and not boxed." Winking he smirked and continued, "I always forget what those people are called. I mean they think they are god just like managers do so..." Shrugging his shoulders he grabbed his jacket. "Shall we go? Or do you need to get ready? I'm not sure how you go out." Shrugging his shoulders again.

"Oh! I have a motorcycle! But it's in the storage place. Do you have a car or something? And is there somewhere I can park my bike when I get it?" He asked curiously.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 05:05 AM

Kai stared at Axsher, genuinely taken aback by his laughter. After a second though, a smile lifted Kai's lips if only because he couldn't not reflect the happiness. He could possibly get used to this other person. It had been awhile since Kai had felt so at ease with another person without wanting something from them or them wanting something from him.

"My food isn't fresh?" he asked as he moved back into his room and found his shoes, putting them on and tying the neon pink laces with pale yellow stripes. He reappeared a minute later, ready and dangling a ring with two keys on it. It had been right where he'd thrown it under his bed and purposely forgot about. But of course if need be, he could un-forget and find the keys again. "Do you want me to lock the door then?" he asked as he already started walking out it. He paused on the door steps and spoke to the sky.

"I walk everywhere, so I don't know. Ask the landlord."