IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-08-2015, 07:37 PM

(Mr)Ikito Ukaha

Birthday: ???
Likes; Teaching,Drinking,helping others
Dislikes;The cold,The rain,how his car acts up.
Ikitois one of the kindest teachers arround,h is always willing to help his students,He has no love life since he is always working,though he wish he could date at some point in his life.((More will come as i think about it))

Yukina Uutada

Birthday: ??
Like; Writeing and reading.That about it.
Dislikes: Everything else
Yukina lives on her own,during a house break in over the summer.her parents were killed,the robber got away,and rumors swirled that she was the one behinde thier murder,so she had to chnage schools for her final year of high school.Though she tends to stay away from people since the rumors have followed her. Shes about a month behinde in school.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-08-2015, 09:25 PM

(Professor) Ichigo Rhyu

Birthday: 10/23/ that all he is giving
Likes: sunny days, learning, reading, order,and good literature.
Dislikes:unorganized things and people, closed minds, and politicians.
Rhyu is one of the youngest Professor's at his school. He was a child genius and able to achieve more than most do in a lifetime. His parents are very disappointing in him for choosing to become a Professor instead of taking over the family business. They feel he is wasting his talents doing something so trivial. Rhyu had never been a normal child or guy. He has missed on a lot in his short life. Even now he has standers he must keep and can't do the things he longs to do. Rhyu hopes to find something worth fighting for.

Sakura Wú

Birthday:secret
Dislikes: mean people, hurtful words, yelling, and math

Sakura keeps to herself and is considered a outcast by most her own age. She lives in an old temple and acts as the primary care taker of it. She also gives those in need shelter in the temple until they can stand on their own two feet. Sakura has been the center of many jokes and mean words and pranks because unlike most she has been on her own since the death of her grandfather. Her parents where killed in a plan crash when she five. She was sent to live with her grandfather. There she learned how to take care of the temple and gained the love for history and restoration. Her parents left their money and business to their daughter. Thanks to that Sakura had been able to mange to survive and enjoy her life thus fair. It was because of that she was able to get into a decent school and hopes to further her education and become a historian one day.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-08-2015, 11:31 PM

Yukina sighed as she walkde down the empy halls of her new school,she was already late for the first of her classes,but had a notw that explain where she had been the past month.She had missed the fist bust,takena wrong bus,and had went past the school when she had finallly gotten onto the right bus.With a sighed she stopped in-front of the class she was late for and looked to her schedual."Professor Rhyu huh",she said and gently knocked on the door,having more respect then just walking in.

Ikito sighed softly as he he to his class."well now that the quize is over,lets get ready to start the new chaper of our Famous art historians,Leonardo Divinchie",he said smiling."were goping to be looking into his artwork,and trying to do our own art work the way hewould have back in the day"

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 12:00 AM

Rhyu was in the middle of his lecture when he heard a knock at his door. He paused as he looked at the door. He looked back to the students and smiled warmly, " Take a break and review your notes I'll be back." he said simply as he got up and walked to the door. He open the door and was surprised to see a young women standing there. " Yes, how may I help you?" He asked as he smiled warmly at her. He was still new to the school but he would do anything he could to help those in need. The young women looked as if something was bothering her. " Are you alright you look a little upset." He said worried about her.

Sakura sat up straight as she looked up at her teacher Mr.Ikito hearing what he had to say. She wondered what work he wanted them to do. Sakura didn't know much about Divinchie art work. She knew he was a great inventor and mathematician. Sakura knew he did the Mona Lisa but wondered what art work he really wanted them to produce. She knew that he had also worked on dissection and drew his findings. Sakrura wasn't sure she could produce her own art work like his. He had done a few landscapes that she could do. But she wasn't sure if she could make them look like his style. The hardest would be to replicate his drawing of the the study of hands. Sakura sat at her desk lost in thought not minding the people around her. She was really torn on this project. It wasn't going to be a easy project by any means. She knew she could use tea aging process to make the piece looked age but for the art it's self was going to be the hardest part.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-09-2015, 12:49 AM

Yukina blinked when the door opened,she blinked a bit,caught of guard by the young teacher."Oh uh,im fine ",she said softly handing him a note for why she was late today and the past month.She knew it had the murder of her parents in there and arraging the funural and what not."sorry im late",she said softly .

Ikito smiled at them."I know its gonna be tuff,and i dont wnat us to recreate the mona leisa or anything,but were going to do the same style of painting,and create whatever you guys want to",he looked to the clock."we have math soon so you guys can gtet to planing out the project ,or start reading up on divinchie"

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 01:22 AM

Rhyu looked at the note the girl handed him as he read it. He then looked to Yukina as he gave her a soft and warm smile. Miss. Uutada you are welcome to come in. And late is better than never. What's important is you came. You are very brave Miss.Uutada. If you would rather wait another ten minuets this class will be over and I will have a free time. We could go over your class's and set up a scheduled for you to come during this time with me to help get you caught up with the rest of your peers. I am the head professor and I believe that you would be willing to work hard to catch up. Unlike most you came back and are trying. As long as you are willing to try I'm willing to work with you. Don't worry about your other teachers if you would prefer once we set up your classes for this year and make up times I can get materials from them and add it to what we are doing so you only have to come to one place instead of trying to find others. This will not be easy but I am willing to work with you Miss.Uutada. " Rhyu said as he smiled at her. " If you wish to think for a while then feel free to come back this afternoon after the school day has ended. " I stay after every day to help those in need. "

Sakura looked up as she smiled hearing what Mr. Ikito said. She watched him as she thought about her project. Without thinking she had already started to sketch him down in her art book. She had already captured him starting to read the book. When she looked down she blushed as she saw she had been drawing him again. She had another sketch of him as he was walking around this morning talking. Another of him taking roll. She hung her head knowing if any of the other students saw they would just make fun of her again. She looked at her sketches as she wondered if she should make Mr.Ikito her project. She could draw him as a teacher and then do others to show the different layers of Mr.Ikito as a man, a son, and other parts that make up the person she knew as her teacher. It was and abstract way to look at it but she could easily do a portrait of him in the style. Not many people saw the teachers as normal people who are lovers, men, women, sons, daughter, dreamers or anything besides teachers.

Sakura had started to write her ideas down on her pad when suddenly she felt a shadow over her desk. She jumped as one of the boys from her class snatched her notebook from her and started to laugh. She felt horrified as he boy started to show others. Sakura wished she could disappear as the other children soon joined in and started to make fun of her. " Sakura has a crush on the teacher. Please no one would ever want you. Poor Mr. Ikito getting sketched by the weirdo of the class!" Some of the students said as they all laughed. Sakura took all she could as she stood up and glared at the boy who had snatched her book from her. " Enough! Give it back or else! I've had enough of all of you!" She yelled as the boy just laughed at her and mocked her. " What are you going to do? We all know you sell yourself at the temple that is why all the old men come to it. We have all heard about you." The boy said. It was enough to make Sakura furious as she halled of and decked the boy in the face sending him to the ground. Before he could react she was on top of him and decked him again this time he wasn't getting up. She grabbed her book as she cut her eyes to the other students who had all stood ready to help the boy before they watched what she had done. The student's all stepped back afraid of her after seeing her take down he boy twice her size in a matter of moments. " I'm sorry. " She said as she looked down at the boy. " But I've had enough of all your teasing. The old men at the temple work there. Most of them are your grandparents. If you weren't so mean and so stuck up you might know about your family and it's history. I also have men that live in the temple with their wives and family. So the only dishonorable person here is all of you." She said knowing she was going to be expelled for this.

Sakura tried not cry as she packed her things and walked to the front of the room and bowed to Mr. Ikito. " I'm sorry for losing my temper and causing such a disturbance. I'll head to the headmaster's office and await my punishment." She said softly waiting to see if Mr.Ikito wished to scold her first.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-09-2015, 02:19 AM

Yukina stood there lissening,she sighed a bit.She didnt want to talk about how brave she was,she just wanted to sit down in class and get it started.Though made sure to lissen to him."and thank you,i would lie some help getting caught up",she said softly."and I'd like to sit down,just for a bit...its been a lonmg morning",she said softly,putting on her best fake smile.

Ikuto had started to take some notes of things that could help his students.Class was almost over.Then blinked as h heared the students acting up and growled a bit.He hated bulliues."hey,HEY!",he yelled out trying to get his class in order.Theen sighed as the fight broke out,but it was soon over beofre he could even get back there."Its fine miss Sakura,you wil;l have to see the headmaster",he then looked to all the syudnets who had been involved in the teaseing and the fight."but so will all of you",his kind eyes turned to that of death."your in your final year, and you still act like 6th graders,no sorry 6th graders are more mature then most of you",he stood."I will be more then glad to esscort the lot of you to the headmaster,now get your things and start matrching"

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 02:45 AM

Sakura felt even worse as she walked with the others to the headmaster's office. She froze for a moment as she knocked on the door and went in first. She hung her head as she told the man what had happen and apologized for her actions. She was surprised as the man told her to wait in the art room. She walked down to the empty art room as she sat there worried that she was going to be kicked out.

The headmaster got up as he walked outside of his office and glared at all the other children. " You all will pay for this. For now go to your next class. I will be talking with your teacher on this matter. None of you are going to get of lightly. " The man said meaning it as he smiled seeing Mr. Ikuto. "Ah, my favorite teacher. Come, come on in let's sit down and chat. " The man said as if greeting his oldest friend. The headmaster shut the door once they where in and went to sit at his desk. He sighed as he looked to Mr. Ikuto. " This is a very delicate matter. Sakura is one of our brightest students and a family friend. She have never caused us any trouble. She is always kind and does whatever any ask of her. If we had a boxing team I'd put her on it imminently after what she did to the Wu Ling kid. She gets it from her father and grandfather. I have no intention of exspelling Sakura. She has been picked on for years I was waiting on this to happen honestly. She learned well from her grandfather. You see Sakura has lived on her own for quiet a few years now. Her parents died when she was young and her grandfather soon after. Sakura had been keeping the old temple in honor of her lost family. You see her grand father was once a great martial artiest. The temple was the very one he grew up in and learned his skills. But this is not my class this is yours. How do you wish to punish your students? I would suggest that if you feel more issues are going to arise would you want Sakura to come in the evening instead when no other students? Or do you recommend me to exspell her and put her on the streets? " He asked being very serious. The head master pulled out the file on Sakura as he let the man read it. " No one but me and you and a few of her other teachers have seen this file. " The government has tried to catch her to make her be adopted. However none of her prior teachers nor head masters could turn her in because she worked so hard and never complained. To look at her you would never know. Now she is old enough the government can't do anything to her. She is a good girl just thrown bad luck that most of us have never faced at a young age. The great actress Lee Lu was her mother and her father was one of the greatest Martial artiest. They where the ones that died in the tragic plain crash that devastated our area. They left her alone in the world except for he grandfather who died suddenly. She has been alone ever since and managed to get this fair on her own. She has the highest test scores and grades here. I can not go home and sleep at night for kicking her out of this accatomy because she finally stood up for herself. I am proud of her though I am not allowed to say it. She is a fighter and I am not going to let her fail. She has worked hard harder than most to get this fair. So what do you wish to do to her besides me exspell her because I will not. "

"Please this way take any desk you like." Rhyu said seeing that the girl was clearly upset. He open the door as he walked back to his desk and started the lecture where he had left off not allowing the students to speak or start any rumors. He knew that the young women was having a hard time as it was.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-09-2015, 04:42 AM

Ikito sighed."I would never ask you to exspell her",he said softly."the students just pushed her buttons thats all...if anything they should be kicked out",he sighed but smiled more."well if she want's to come in the evening i woulnt argue,but only f she wnats to....if not i'll be hapy to see her first thing in class eveyday..."

Yukina nodded."thanks",she said softly and enetered the class,frowning more at sme of the scared looks on peples faces.Great,they had hear the stories.She sighed and sat in the back row takingnotes quiely

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 05:38 AM

Rhyu paused his leture as he noticed that some of the students had taken notice of Yukina. He crossed his arms as he narrowed his eyes at them. He walked quietly around the classroom and stood behind them as he peered down at them. He picked up on of their neighbors large books and then slammed it to the floor making the group of students jump out of their seats from fright. He then smiled as the rest of the class laughed at them. " You would have known I was right behind you if you had been paying attention to me and not Miss. Uutada. " He said as he looked around the class to make sure everyone's eyes was on him and the group. " You see here class this group was going to attack Miss. Uutada because she is different and new. They where to busy trying to start trouble that they didn't even notice me. This is what happens in life. This is why we shouldn't gossip and should be mean to others. You see this group think they know Miss. Uutada. And I doubt they have ever met her. So lets get everything out in the open about ourselves. Miss. Uutada is rejoying us after the loss of those dear to her. Some foolish and heartless people have chosen to blame poor Uutada. I hate to tell you that the police did their job and found Miss. Uutada innocent and found those who started the vicious roomer guilty of slander and ruining her good name. Any who are found doing so will be charged for slander and report to the principle and to the police for charges. Slander is a big deal. Because it can ruin people's lives. Let me tell you about Miss. Uutada. She comes here to start over to better her self when some of you waste away your changes. It's despicable of you to treat her this way. She is a human being she is a person she is someone's daughter, she is someone's niece, she is someone's special person. She is not a dog that you can make fun of and throw out side and treat like dirt. She is a human being with feelings and emotions like everyone of us in this room!" Rhyu said as he started walking around the room making sure that everyone was understanding what he was saying. " You should have compassion, kindness, towards your other human beings. Your parents had compassion and kindness for you that is why you are here. How would you like it if I started a rumor about each of you in this little group here and your friends turned on you and the entire school even though the rumor wasn't real?" Huh? I don't hear any of you wanting to speak up now do you? " He ask the entire class as he walked to his desk and sat on top of it staring at his class. " This ends today with Miss. Uutada. And you know what not just Miss Uutada with all your bulling and gossip. " He said meaning it as he looked up at the clock. " You better get comfortable because you aren't leaving my class until I'm done. " He said as he stared at the group saying it.

" I had nasty rumors spread about me when I first came. I name the ones of you who spread them. You Yoko said that I must have slept with my professor to get my degree and to become a professor so young. Yuki you aren't smart enough to stand up for yourself and let Yoko and his gang here tell you what to think. You did very vulgarer things with Yoko behind the bleachers. And you Mr. Wang cheated on all your test, and Miss. Soka we all know the only reason you got here was your father paid your way here." He said as the small group's mouths all fell open along with the rest of the student who where trying not to laugh. " You see all of us have secret and things we don't want people knowing. You didn't care about Miss. Uutada's feelings so why should I care about yours. And before any of the rest of you start I have something on all of you that I can take to the principle at this very moment and have you all kicked out of this establishment for. " He said as the classroom got silent. " Good I think we all understand each other now. You see we all have things that we don't want others to know about and sometimes they are just personal flaws, other times it evens in our lives, and sometimes it's mistakes. In the in a good person doesn't let those things stop them from being a good human being to another. Now each of you will write a apology letter to Miss. Uutada and you will turn it into me. I believe that all of us have learned today important lessons I hope. It hurt for me to say those things about you didn't it." He said looking to the group who was going to give Yukina trouble. The kids where all red and upset and nodded. " How would you have liked it if Miss. Yukina came in and started doing that to you?" The children hung their heads. "You all believed some lie and where about to attack a innocent person. When you get older that can get you sued and put in jailed that is called Slander. How would you like for all your secrets to become public? How would your life change? In fact I want you to write me a essay on it. I want it single spaced and ten pages. " Rhyu said meaning it as he looked at each student. " You don't greet people in your life like this. You greet them with kindness and compassion. My job isn't just to teach you all this fancy crap that you could care less about. I already have a degree I'm not the one who needs this. My job is to teach you about life. For the next two weeks each of you will bring in gifts for the entire class and make them yourselves. You will also bring in a special cards apologizing to Miss. Uutada along with a new friend every morning. You are going to write your essay and then explain to your new friend every morning the importance of not being a bully and falling for rumors. You are then going to explain to them that at this school we don't allow bulling of any kind. And that your Professor is mean and will punish them severely if they try and be stupid and bully any one. Explain to them that this isn't cool because it can lead to them being sued and possibly going to jail. And that you where stupid and tried to bully a new kid without knowing them or asking if the rumors where true. "

He said almost yelling at the entire class as he glared at the small group. " This is not funny! There are people every day who kill themselves because of this childish game you play. There are children your aging going away to jail for bulling. In this school there will be no bulling because your parents work themselves to the bone to put your ungrateful rears in these seats for you to learn better than to bully others. Now you have your assignment I better have it tomorrow or so help me I will make your life a living hell here at this academy. You are dismissed." he said as the students all stared at him in fear. The small group all stood as they bowed to Yukina and said they where sorry and quickly vanished.

"I will let you punish the other students as you see fit. Why don't you talk with Sakura and choose what will work best." The headmaster said as he smiled knowing that the man would do best by the children.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-10-2015, 02:31 AM

Yukina ,who had been ignoreing the low whispers of the students,nearly scraem hearing the book slam,it sound to much like a gun shot,thoughkept her cool,She blinked watching as he went on his rant.Though in her head she was begging him to stop,i would only make things worse.Tough sat thjere watching him rant.When he finalylet them go,she just put on her fake smile."its fine",she said
softly.Wtching them go she huffed and collected her things.She waited until the others were gone and went up to her professor frowning."you ...that....why?",she asked softly,trying to get the words together

Ikito nodded.'alright sounds good",he said softly and steeped out and gave a glare to the kids."detentionm,all moth,studying,and writeing lines on the chalk board" ,was all he said and went off to the music room blinking as Ichigo's students were just getting out looking angry and misserable."i'll have to find out what happeed after",he sighed and then went into the art room and smiled."MissWu,how are you doding?",he asked concerned first and formost

Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2015, 06:49 AM

" They want mess with you I promise. The other teachers here feel the same way. No one deserves to be judged by their peers based on lies." He said seeing how upset Yukina was." If someone doesn't stand up Miss. Uutada things are only going to get worse for you here. I didn't do it just for you. There are three girls in this class with secrets and issues that that same group pick on. I've had enough of it. You are new and they don't know your name, what your favorite color is, or anything about you. You are a person with feelings and you shouldn't be made to feel upset or worthless or have your day ruined by others. Our academy is a bully free one none of the teachers allow it. The bulling will stop if I have to go to every class with you and the three other girls. Believe it or not the head master here believes in all students being bully free and having a safe place to learn. "

Rhyu said as he starting backing his books up on his desk getting ready for his free period. He paused at he looked at her again. " Miss. Uutada I'm not singling you out or trying to make your life difficult. But at some point you have to stand up for yourself. While you are here that is my job. Every teacher here takes their job very seriously. Unlike most schools we have teachers in every place students are to prevent bulling. If you don't stand up for yourself you'll live under that dark cloud that is building around you. When I first came here none of the students respected me. Many laughed because of my age. It took me only one year to have the students afraid to see me coming in the halls because I stood up for myself. My job is to teach not just book and theory but about life. So here is your lesson for the day. " Rhyu said as he looked at her. " Respect yourself enough to stand up for yourself. Don't ignore them because it will only get worse. Stand up and be proud of who you are. Here you will learn without whispering and being made fun of. If you don't like that then find a new school. But Yukina I'm doing this because I care about you. Just as every other teacher here does. " Rhyu said as he walked to the back of the room to his larger desk and sat his book down pulling out two large binders and offical papers as he sat down and pulled out a pen starting to fill the papers out. "The door is that way if you wish to exit. But I expect to see you before you leave for the day to work on your plan for catching up." He said not looking up from his work.

Sakura sat up straight hearing her name a little surprised. She had been so nervous by waiting she hadn't noticed anyone come in. She looked up as she saw her teacher Mr. Ikito. " Oh, I'm fine I am really sorry for the trouble I caused. " She said as she looked to the floor. " I promise to accept my punishment with no question after what I did. I should have just kept calm and let the others have their way." She said as she frowned not happy with herself. " Her eyes wondered to her notebook as she saw the pictures she had started to work on. " It was my fault I had started sketching you without noticing. I have a bad habit of doodling while I listen. I hadn't noticed the doodling where you until the shadow was over my desk and my notebook was suddenly taken from me. I promise I don't have a crush like they said. I was to busy thinking about the project you where talking about. I had thought before my notebook was taken of doing one of you with different pictures at each layer to show the different sides or layers of teachers. I was going to ask of course and I would have changed it to another teacher I just didn't get a change." She said as she sighed.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-10-2015 at 06:53 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-11-2015, 12:45 AM

Yukina lissened to him,still unsure,but wanted to trush him.For now anyway."trust ne ,sticking up for myself never turns out good for the other people",she said shrugging."as for repecting my self,how can I do that ,whe i couldn't even get help for my parents",she siad softly.But made sure to keep the hurt and anger she was feeling dieen."and i'll be here,but i cant stay longI have my own job i do for a living",she said and left before he could say anything else.

Ikito sighed."Sakura, you can relax, your not in rouble,and you should be proud that you stood up fro yourself",he said softly.He smiled gently picking ip her note book."im flattered that you want to use me",he said calmly."our one of the top students in my class,you actually pat attention and hev respect",he said leaning ahainst a piano."so you may use me if you like"

Lady Chello

Old 11-12-2015, 05:39 AM

Rhyu looked up from his papers as he listen to her before she left suddenly. He sat at his desk for a while thinking over what she had said. He got up and went to the Head Masters office to have a long discussion about different things. One of the main points was Yukina herself and about the goals he had for helping her get ahead. The other teachers had already sent in the things she would need to catch up. Rhyu walked back to his office one the meeting was done as he sat at his desk eating some of his lunch he had picked up.

Sakura let out a sigh and blushed as Mr. Ikito looked at her note book. "Oh ok then." She said as she smiled softly. " Thank you and I'm sorry for the trouble I put you through. I just try my best. I'd like to get my degree and work at the museum here, restoration different items. It would also help me with my work at the temple. My grandfather adored the temple and I promised to take care of it and the people that came there. Speaking of witch maybe I should head home." She said not sure what to do or say.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2015, 05:58 AM

Yukina ,during this time had gone to her next class,and sat once again near the back window,taking notes,ignoreing the snickers form some students who had now desided to pick on her ven more so ,now that Ryhu desided to stand up for her infront of eveyone.When that class ended it was lunch time,with a sigh,she sat out in a empty hall way, munching on some food she had gotten.

Ikito smiled at her relief."Sakura it's fine,you did what you had to do",he said softly."BUT you will be having detention with me for the next week ,during kunch,just you and me,though yo will be able to get your lunch first",he said calmly and looked to her a bit worried."If you want to head hme,I won't stiop you",he looked to the clock."its lunch ,so I'll even walk you,as well as I wanted to discus another option for you"

Lady Chello

Old 11-12-2015, 06:49 AM

Sakura looked at Mr.Ikito and nodded. " Oh ok uh sure." She said not sure what else to really say. " But don't you need to stay here." She asked wondering if it was ok for the teacher to just walk off during his work do. "Wont some of the others have something to say if you just walk off with a student?"

Rhyu got up and headed out of his room taking his lunch with him as he did his rounds around the campus. He was surprised as he saw Yukina out in one of the empty hall ways eating her lunch. " Shouldn't you be in the cafeteria with the other students?" He asked as he walked over to her and peered down at her. " Eating alone is never any fun. Besides how will you ever make friends like this?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2015, 06:54 AM

Ikito smiled."it's lunch,im allowed to go get lunch off campus",he said softly."well some students might,but they should know better",he said softly."Besides,its a teachers job to make sure thier students are safe,and after today,I want to make sure you get home safe",he said softly.

Yukina blijnked,mid fry.Looking up to him she gave a soft scowl."what is ita rule i have to eat on there?",she askes softly.She gave a small smile."and clearly you hav not read my file,I don't,do the whole friend thing,plus its quiteer out here",she said munching on another fry,staring at the toes of her shoes.

Lady Chello

Old 11-14-2015, 06:02 AM

"No of course not. " Rhyu said as he could see she was going to be a tough cookie to deal with. " I was only trying to be friendly no one really likes being by themselves. I can see this isn't again any where so I'm going back to my room. I promise not to disturb you again." Rhyu said as he gave her friendly bow and headed back to his room. He got himself ready for his next class. Rhyu enjoyed the next four classes he had finding the students to be willing to learn today witch was pleasant. He worked hard on lessen plans once his classes where over and waited for Yukina to see if she would show up as she had said she would.

Sakura said as she smiled. " Very well them." She said as she gathered her things and placed them in her bag and lead the way out of the school. She lead the way to her temple stopping at one of the local market stand picking up a bento box for Mr. Ikito and one for herself. She turned as she held his out to him. " Here since you walked all this way with me from the school it's the least I can do. Besides the temple is right over there up top the hill there." She said pointing across the street to the large temple that sat atop a large hill. She smiled as she looked at the steep steps that lead to it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-16-2015, 05:06 AM

((SO MAD I HAD A GOOD RELY WEHN POWER WENTOUT....))

Yukina sighed as she walked down the hall,she paused a few lockers down from Ryhu's class room.She could just turn aroun now,just startt working for a living.Not like anyone truely would care anywase.But her monther had taught her to keep her word so huffing she entered the room knocking on the door."you wanted to see me sir?"<she asked and looked down,avoiding eye contact."I'm sorry about lunch,i was very rude"

Ikuto gave a small smile as he looked around.'beautiful day of",he commented but blinked as she handed him a bento box."Thank you miss Wu.and as I said ,it was my pleasure",he blinked and turned to the temple."its hudeg",he looked to her."mind if I come see it?",he asked shyly."Iv never been to one"

Lady Chello

Old 11-18-2015, 07:11 AM

(oh man I hate when that happens! I hope you are ok though.)

Rhyu was surprised to see Yukina but very happy that she did. "Ah, yes I'm glad you came. I have already talked with the headmaster and sat up different options to help you get caught up. " He said as he pulled out the different options he and the headmaster had come up with. He paused as he smiled at her." It's ok and the main thing is you apologized. You have been through a lot. Most people can't relate to what you have been through and are going through now." He said as he placed the papers down for her to look at. " You said you worked so coming here everyday may not work. But we have a few other plans as you can see. The first plan we meet every evening after your work and we work on one subject until you pass it and then move to the next. This play should take about the entire year. However I'm willing to help you any way I can. If you are willing to work in your free time with me I might be able to get you out of this. " He said showing her the last plan they had come up with." If you study hard and work with me and take the placement exam and pass the headmaster will use that to count for the last two years. The exam isn't easy by any means. The other plan is you can come here in your free time and we go through the entire two years worth on a slower path and that means even in the summer you would be here. If you have any concerns please let me know."

Skaura turned as she heard what Mr.Ikuto said. " Really and your the restoration teacher? " She said as she started up the steep stairs. She smiled as she looked over her shoulder at him pausing near the top. " It's ok most people now days don't bother to come to the temples anymore. The temples are sadly being forgotten. But they are an important part of our history. Welcome to the Temple LeWu. " She said as she turned and faced the beautiful temple.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-24-2015, 10:33 PM

((yeah im fine ....^_^ nothing serious))

Yukina blinked as she sat across from him."oh",she said looking a bit hopefull."That would work",she said softly."but where would we meet?",she asked softly.

iKITO SMILED SOFTL."i KNW IM HORRIBE",he joked.Then followed her up the staors and grinned."wow this is beautiful"

Lady Chello

Old 11-25-2015, 06:16 AM

Rhyu thought for a moment as he tried to find a happy medium for them. " The library isn't far from your house. It stays open late into the night. It might be a slight walk for you but it is the only place I can think that wouldn't make you feel uncomfortable. I don't mind coming to your house but I doubt you would approve of that. The other option is you coming to my house that is closer to your house than the library. Or we can meet here. There is a ramen shop near your house that is open all hours we could go if you are ok with that. I am trying to keep you in public places so you will be comfortable. " Rhyu said and smiled softly.

Sakura looked up as she smiled hearing him. It made her laugh as she heard him. " Yes it's over a hundred years old. It has been pasted in my family believe it or not. Don't feel bad most people don't know their own history that is why it's important to preserve it and teach those who don't know where they came from. " She said as she lead him into the living quarters. She took off her shoes and lead him to the eating area as she bowed respectfully at a few of the local residence who bowed back and bowed to Ikito before leaving. Sakura put her things down as she brought out her own bento box placing it on the small table and got up getting them both cups of water before returning. " I hope you enjoy your lunch." She said softly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-10-2015, 08:09 PM

Yukina blinked as she listened to him."I don't mind where we do the work,your pace or my place would be good, i would be more relaxed in a home then in public",she said shrugging."it feel more homey",she added then looked at the time gasping. "Oh I gotta go,I'm running late",she bowed."lets talk more tomorrow",she said and then quickly took off down the hall, cursing a little as she ran along.

"too true",Ikuto said looking around smiong a litlle,he then blinked at her as she came back with the glasses of water and smiled at her kindly."thank you, I'm sure I will,good food and great company,can't get any better then that",he said as he sat down he then closed his eyes and gave a silent thank you to the gods .

Lady Chello

Old 12-11-2015, 03:12 PM

Rhyu watched and stood there not sure what to do. "Oh, Alright then!" He said as he cleaned up his classroom and got ready for his next classes making a note of what she said. He would have to think on witch he would prefer. He had a feeling it would just be easier to go to her house with her scheduled.

Sakura smiled as she heard him and paused to say a quick prayer. Once she was done she open her box and smiled seeing the cute butterflies and flowers that her's was made to look like. " So pretty!" She said happily as she started to enjoy her lunch. "mmm so good." She said as she loved the bento box's. "Thank you once again for walking me home. I hope I haven't caused you to much trouble. If you would ever like to come back and look around feel free to. I'm here most of the time when I'm not at school." She said softly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-25-2015, 04:50 AM

Yukina cursed as she rushed out of school heading for the diner she worked at,she had just made it with enough time to change. She sighed softly as she got to work,taking orders and such,though she froze as a group of kids from her class entered and eyed her they grinned and took a seat."no",she said sftly,but knew she had a job to do.

Ikuto smiled watching her."any time Sakura.your a very kind girl",he said and sat down."then do you mind if i join you",he said opening up his box and started to eat."it is good",he said nodding