Time to come out of lurker mode!

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 09-25-2012, 12:43 AM

*glomps the non-lurker-mode Birdie*

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 09-25-2012, 01:01 AM

lol indeed all gets put on hold for an event!

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 01:17 AM

You know it's got to be good when the lurkers stop fearing the light.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 01:18 AM

lol no though I am bit distracted trying to cancel my t-mobile account. They are being slightly evil and it's really starting to upset me

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 01:22 AM

Are you trying to switch to a different provider?

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 01:30 AM

No I switched myself to clear, because there service sucked and kept eating my post and getting me killed on wizards. But now they won't let me cancel it even though there is no contract or anything and they won't give me any clear reason why they are saying no. They just keep putting on hold and sending me to someone else.... like four times now so yeah I'm about to flip out.

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 01:37 AM

That's no fun. I suppose you're talking to somebody in India, too. My family hates phone companies because of what you're talking about. They always try to get us to buy stuff we don't need, or to upgrade our plan.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 01:46 AM

Well if you ever need anyone to help with the "eating" portion I've participated in numerous taste tests and consider myself a expert x3.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 01:47 AM

lol no actually it's been all clear no accent (well one southern accent) but there saying that I am not the main account holder so I can't do it. But I opened the account so how am I not the main account holder, and of course they can't release the name of the main account holder to me T.T

---------- Post added 09-24-2012 at 04:48 PM ----------

Hey sorry you popped in the middle of my rant!
hmm you seem familiar... do I know you?

p.s to ely XD
Yeah thats one thing they did I called tech help about the DNS error and they said an upgrade would fix it so I did and it didn't affect it at all, they didn't even listen to me, just upsold me :( so yet another reason I want them done

Last edited by Bound Birdie; 09-25-2012 at 01:49 AM..

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 01:54 AM

Bound - Oh, that stinks. Stupid service provider! If they're using your credit card to pay you should be able to cancel the card because it's in your name. If the account name and the card name don't match then they'd have to cancel it anyway.

Maybe? x3 I've started showing up in the Uni threads only a little while ago.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 02:02 AM

I've been the only one to pay the bill ever. My name is on the account but it's just not the "main" holder, and I evidently have access to everything but cancellation somehow. The only person I can think of is my grandpa, because he did start the phone I had for several years before that, but then I moved to a different state, ended the phone line but started the internet through them instead.

So essentially I can COST him more money without his say but I can't not cost him more money without it XP Yay business. But they won't tell me that out right, do I'm talking circles with them and it's driving me well homicide

hmm I do lurk in there a little bit. Are you on other sites? I do venture to a few other places. Or is this a mule account and maybe I know your main?

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 02:06 AM

@Birdie: He's been in the PYP thread, too. That's where I first met him. Maybe that's where you've seen him?

Is your grandpa still around to call to ask him about it?

It's fun the little stuff you run into when you're in your twenties and still trying to emancipate yourself completely from your parents, etc.

@nonsense: *gives internet cookies* JUDGE DEM.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 02:10 AM

Hm. I'd start bellowing about wanting to talk to their superior. Before they transfer you reiterate that you want to talk to the next person up. If they don't, bellow at the next person, and the next.

I used to be active on Gaia, but not for awhile now. Nope, only have one on Menewsha. I'm also on OCN, but that's under a different name.

Elysium - But... I want real cookies. D:

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 02:16 AM

Hahahaha. Bellow. That phrasing made me giggle, but he's right.

@nonsense: Well, I made snickerdoodles last night, but I don't want to share. *selfish pout*

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 02:17 AM

Maybe it's the pyp. I need to post more while I'm lurking but I have nothing cool to say XP

I've bellowed through six people o.O and because of the time zone thing it's to late to bother him tonight I'll have to call him before I go to bed in his morning. It drives me nuts it's been a decade since he has done anything with the account, and on the phone I had a password set so I didn't need to bother him and they said that while that password is still on file it works for everything but actually ending an account.

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 02:19 AM

I always think what you have to say is cool, Birdie.

You're probably going to have to get the last four digits of his social, too, if it turns out to be the case that he is what's holding you up. I always have to call my dad or something when I want to f with my phone plan to get the last four of his social.

Do you still watch Mischievous Birdie?

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 02:24 AM

lol Ely even if I haven't had a couponer rant in a while XD

Alright full on posting now I'm done and I didn't get anywhere T.T that was like four hours and no headway. I'll just do a three way call with them when my grandpa wakes up and explain it to him and him go x-navy seal on there ass XP They will be so sorry they forced me to bring him into it XD I love my grandpa but there we times in my life where he was very VERY scary.

I haven't in a little bit with the internet but I think my new connection would handle youtube well. Why is she starting to put out some of her fall halloween videos?

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 02:28 AM

Hahahahaha! Oh, man, I forgot about those. I thought those were interesting, too. XD

I totally understand. My dad is very hit or miss, and he was scary as shit when I was a kid. Still is pretty scary, but I've learned what it takes to either (a) ignore his insulting rants, or (b) not induce them.

Yep, she just put out her first Halloween tutorial today. I can't decide if I like it or not, something about the gold makes her look slightly jaundiced because of her eye color...

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2012, 02:31 AM

Elysium - I'm going on a hunger strike until I am fed! Give me cookies! Give me cookies! Blarghle wargle.

Bound - That's stupid, let them know! You at least cancle the card. If you can add services you should be able to stop them, even if it means you can't close the account. Be such a nuisense that they finally listen xD.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 02:35 AM

I'm so glad I have no more to tell you XD

Yeah I pretty much did my best to not induce them or dip out when I saw them coming on someone else. Plus moving away does really help XD But yeah tomorrow it will be on my side, so it's good, and may even be fun if it's one of the meaner people that I dealt with today.

lol But how are we to give you cookies through the screen?

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 02:37 AM

Cookies.

You are welcome.

@Birdie: MissChievous.tv: Tutorial: Greek Goddess (Halloween) <--pictures of what I mean.

And me too. You were so unhappy there at the end.

Mhmm, when it's on your side, you don't mind. I understand that too.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 02:45 AM

great now I'm hungry XD

Yes well I am much happier now, much more comfortable. Things are settling in quite nicely.

annnnd yeah. I can see why she did it because there are a few skin tones that would really look lovely on but her, no to much yellow with the bronzer and everything to on her skin tone.

But I am super excited for all the halloween stuff coming I LOVE dress up for halloween and she always dose some amazing stuff :)

Last edited by Bound Birdie; 09-25-2012 at 02:59 AM.. Reason: oops that was odd

ElysiumFate

Old 09-25-2012, 02:51 AM

You're welcome. ^.~

You just going to stick with Taco Bell for awhile?

I totally appreciate the tutorial, it is gorgeous (I could have worked it out for myself without the inspiration, though), but I just didn't like that color on her. She needed a more bronzy gold, I think. That color may work with my brown eyes, but not with her green, and that shade of skin she has.

I love dressing up for Halloween, too. Not entirely sure what I want to be this year...perhaps a really lovely and seductive gypsy or something. I have the most beautiful mask you'll ever see, but I've never worn it, and I want to do it this year.

Her tutorials are definitely amazing. I LOVED her vamp costume from last year.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-25-2012, 03:04 AM

Yeah it's hard to leave someplace your husband is your boss XD Plus I just work with him and maybe one other person for just a few hours, listen to my own music and clean and cook, just not at home. I have to deal with drunk customers every now and again but only for a few minutes rather then the hours people at walgreens could spend harassing me XD

Her vamp costume was pretty amazing! She outdid her self last year and probably will need some new inspirations that aren't over done. With all the tutorials on you tube it's probably hard to come up with new stuff year after year.

I'm not sure, it's close to my trip to alaska I'm probably not going to get my normal halloween off. :(