Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-31-2011, 03:46 AM

Rin looked a bit nervous. He played with his hands and his leg bounced. He did something odd to impress Carina. He bit down on his finger until a bit of blood spewed out. He rubbed his blood all over the flowers and they turned red with swirly black markings. "Cool huh?" he grinned.

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:19 AM

Carina watched the demon work his magic. As she watched the swirls form, her smile widened as she watched intently. "That's so beautiful! Is there a way you could do that...without self harm?" she asked with a chuckle as she motioned towards the new markings on the flowers.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-02-2011, 02:29 AM

"Could do this." he spit on his hand and touched another rose. It was now a shiny dark blue with the same black markings. he smiled and breathed on the table. It turned to black stained wood and swirls of red and purple formed on it.

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-05-2011, 12:09 AM

Carina's eyes lit up once more, a wide and large excited smile forming at her lips. "Amazing!" she squeaked as she touched her fingertips to her tongue and then touched a petal. Golden swirls formed. "How didn't know about this?" she said as she got up and hurried outside. She had to try this on her white rose bushes that lined the outside walls of her little hut.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 01:02 AM

He giggled. She was so cute. He observed the flower. "No fair it's prettier when she does it." he said to himself. She frowned. Being a demon sucked. Sure Demons were pretty and humans lived them, that's how come they did such bad things,
But angels were so much more pretty,

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-05-2011, 04:42 AM

Carina smiled and gently grazed her wet finger across the petals of a perfect white rose just as she smiled and turned her head to look up at Rin. The sun caught in her hair color as her eyes sparkled with happiness. "So, do you come to Earth very often?" she soon asked as she finished up the bush absentmindedly. The light that caught in Rin's hair and his skin made him look flawless in her eyes. It caused her heart to take a painful and yet exciting turn. She just smiled.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 09:25 AM

He shrugged "Sometimes. Not really to often. To much sun isn't really food for demons. Our skin is highly sensitive to light." he felt odd. Jeez she was pretty, he stroked his tail nervously. She was so pretty. He felt kind of ugly standing next to her. He poofedl himself into the house. The sun had begun to irritate him.

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-05-2011, 05:52 PM

Carina followed him inside the house. "That saddening. The sun feels so good on a cold day," Carina said as she entered the house and closed the door behind her, absentmindedly tidying up the place as she sat her violin down on her bed so she could dust the case she always had it sitting in, the top opened.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 06:27 PM

Rin looked at the clock and gasp. "I gotta go!" he said frantically. It was past time for his studies. He poofed into the lair of his teacher. He was glared at by the man. "Take your seat please mr.Rin."

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-06-2011, 01:26 AM

As soon as Rin left, Carina stared at the spot he was just standing at. Suddenly alone as usual, she sighed. She plopped down on her bed and thought for a moment. She definitely wanted to see him again. She chuckled to herself at what a lovely time they had today. She laid down in her bed as she picked up her violin and began to play.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-06-2011, 01:43 AM

About three hours later, Rin randomly appeared in Carina's house. "Hey!" he said cheerfully. "I'm back!
Did ya miss me?" he laughed. That last part had been a joke. He was demon. Of coarse she didn't miss him. He still smiled. He wondered if she liked him at all or if she wanted him gone. He thought he was a bother to her.

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-09-2011, 03:12 AM

Carina was just tidying up her house to pass the time when she heart Rin's voice. She nearly jumped out of her skin and jumped from the ground about an inch and a half. She put her hand over her fast-beating heart as she turned around and found Rin there, as handsome and mysterious as ususal. She laughed with a hint of happiness in her voice at seeing him. She smiled. "Rin! You' scared me!" she said, laughing more. "Of course I missed you. I was actually just getting ready to take a horse ride through the forest," spoke Carina.

Outside, the sun was setting perfectly, sending the sky mixed together in shades of yellow, purple, orange, and red. The full moon was noticeable in the sky, high above. Carina loved nights like this, which was a reason she was going to go for a horse ride. Her three horses she kept and took perfect care of sometimes scared her, sending Carina in not much of usual want to go riding. "Want to join me?" she smiled as she grabbed her violin and slung the strap connected to it over her back so that her violin safely sat on her back. She had slipped her feet out of her ballet flats and into comfortable riding boots. she was now left in a soft satiny blue gown, perfectly flowy skirt.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-09-2011, 10:30 AM

Rin laughed as he gave her a fright. She looked adorable when she was startled. He considered her offer. He wasn't really all that good with horses. He tended to spoke them. Demons and horses did not mix. He agreed anyway. "I guess it can't hurt."he was staring at Carina oddly. In his mind he was thinking. "I am soo gonna fall off of that crazy animal." he followed her to the horses. As soon as Rin walked in the horses became uneasy. They snorted and one of them started kicking. He mounted a black one and it slung him on the ground. He stood to try agian. Je got the same results. Then he had an idea. He could speak to any animal. It was a strange trait of demons. (they could also turn into snakes) He told the horse to chill. He was a friend. It calmed and let him on. He looked at Carina happily.

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:45 AM

Carina watched with interest as Rin tried to get on his chosen horse while she gently calmed down hers. She shushed it in a motherly way as she stroked the fur on its nose, looking to horse in the eye. "You know me. I'm not here to harm you," she whispered. Soon enough, her horse was back to normal as she mounted it, her skirt resting on her horse's hind back. She gently grabbed the vined reins and waited for Rin. When he had finally mounted his horse, she raised her eyebrows. That was just so cute. "All set to go?" she said with a smirk.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-10-2011, 02:33 AM

Rin was thrown off one last time. The horse laughed. Only Rin knew what it was saying. "Silly
Demon!" it laughed. He growled and got back on. "Now I'm ready!"

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:28 PM

Carina surveyed the scene. Chuckling to herself, she jumped to the ground and walked over to the horse Rin had chosen. "Hey now. That was very rude of you. Do you want me to skip your dessert tonight?" teased Carina. The horse grew silent. "Didn't think so. Now behave," Carina said now more sternly as she walked back over to her white horse and remounted it.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-10-2011, 06:39 PM

Horse allowed Rin to ride it. It still wanted the laugh, but controlled itself. He rode along side Carina. "This is fun." he looked at the sky. It was beautiful. So was Carina. He felt butterflies in his stomach.

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:42 PM

Carina chuckled as they rode on towards a large field about a mile from the forest they were in. "This is. Please excuse Cantilope. He can be rude to strangers, but he has his rights," she then said with a laughter that echoed through the forest.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-10-2011, 10:47 PM

Rin was smiling at Carina in an odd way, that suggested he was nervous. He felt shy all of the sudden. He nodded when she spoke, not really knowing what to say. "...."

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:31 PM

Carina gave him a coy smile as she blushed, realizing that he was certainly speechless beyond comparison -- nervous. "You are nervous. How cute," she said as she then giggled. "Race you to the lake!" And with that, she gently kicked her horse's hind legs and the horse picked up speed.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 08:35 PM

He speed his horse on and almost beat Carina, but the horse threw him in the lake. He sat there with a Lilly pad on his head. "Aw! Dumb horse!"

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:27 AM

(C'mon, Naruto. I'm gonna need more than two lines outta you. ;))

Carina's horse slowed to a halt. Carina found herself putting a hand up to her mouth as a loud giggle errupted from her mouth. She looked away, trying to calm down her laugh. "I am terribly sorry. Just...find that funny. You're not even trying," she joked around as she got off and walked into the lake until her skirt was floating on the surface of the water. She bent over and pulled the lily pad off of his head.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 11:49 PM

He groaned as he had a little pain in his back. "Well that felt nice...I was too trying!" he looked at her with disbelief. "Your horse is just a hater." His bottom lip poked out, forming a quite adorable pout. He stood up and pulled off his soaked shirt. He threw it some where random. "I was to heavy after being soaked..besides I didn't like that shirt anyway..it was one my dad made me get. He has really horrible fashion." he smiled at her evilly, and then pulled her into the water so she was all wet too. He giggled and ran. "Catch me if you can little lady!" he yelled to her over his shoulder. He wasn't paying attention and ran into a large oak tree. "Ow! That tree didn't get outta my way!" he rubbed his head where it hurt. "Hmp! Dunbar plant!" he flicked his wrist and the tree went down in blueish black flames that glowed ominously. He laughed. "Die foul beastie!"

((sorry..I've had so much school work my brain was fried. I'm getting it under better control now though :p)$

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-20-2011, 02:15 AM

(It's alright. It's understandable. ^^)

Carina saw his face form a pout. "Aweh, that's too cute," she joked as she poked his forehead and winked, moving out of the water. She watched him take off his shirt and gawked at the sight. He was all the more handsome now and it seriously made Carina's eyes widen with shock. She shook her head when he spoke. When she heard him challenge her she stifled a giggle and shook her head. She watched him run as she saw the tree he was heading towards. When he set it on fire, her eyes widened and she froze. "T-th-that tree did nothing wrong!" she wined as she ran over to the tree's remains, her hands going to the tree's remains. "Fried," she hissed under her breath, shaking her head as she got to her feet.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2011, 05:35 PM

He groaned as a small amour of his black blood came from his cracked forehead. "That tree was evil." his eye twitched. "Look at my poor head! I need a hug!" he saw she was upset for the tree. He sighed and smeared tue blood from his forehead on the stump. The tree grew back. It was now black with blood red leaves. "I fixed it." he said smiling at her. "See. Good as new!" kinda.." a dark fruit grew from the tree. It smelled fragrant.