Kathryn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2009, 11:46 AM

Edie saw Lexera's master past, and casted her gaze away. "Oh okay..." she looked over at the man across the room and gave a shutter."Geeze I hope I'm not chained to this wall for that long..." she said softly, looking back at Lexera. Looking around most of the other masters seemed to have gone somewhere else, and she was begining to get hungry and was very thirsty.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 12:00 PM

Lexera looked around eagerly. "Great no ones here" he whispered and pulled out a small loaf of bread. "i usually cant carry much food one me, but i try to feed those of which can still chew." she said with a smile.
Braking of a small part she lifted it up to Edie's mouth. "i'm very sorry but Vincent has used some sort of magic on the chains so i can not free you, believe me i have tried."
she told Edie as he ran her other hand across a small scar on the side of her face.
"i'm afraid i do not have any water tho, i will try to sneak down during the day, when Vincent sleeps."

Vincent walked farther down the hall under reaching a set of large doors, pushing then open he was fretted with beautiful women. "My master your back so soon?' one asked "would you like us to pleasure you my lord" another replied.
"not know ladies i have company, care to help me clean him up?" he asked them, he enjoyed playing like this, it's not like they could disobey him, so they went straight for Vaynel.
one giggled as she stripped off his shirt and run a hand up his chest.
"Master what would you like us to do?" another asked. "give him a bath, if he is to stay here for the time being or at least until i can find him an owner i want him clean."
"Of course my lord" they entered as the three women pushed Vaynel towards the bathroom.

Kathryn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2009, 12:06 PM

Edie saw that Lexera was right. Taking the bread offered, she smiled."Thank you." she said and ate the bread quietly. Sitting down on the floor she leaned against the wall. "wonder when I'll be selected..." she said softly, wondering what type of person would pick her and when.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2009, 12:12 PM

He watched as the women first flocked to the man and then, at his bidding, flock to Vaynel. Women seemed like such odd and silly creatures to him. As one took his shirt off and another touched his chest he knew, from the past, these moves were suppose to be seductive. He stood still as they fawned over him and his stone face stayed the same as before.

When a bath was ordered he was grateful. Though he could live with dirt and bugs he preferred not to live with them. The women seemed very eager to get him naked and in the bath. Most likely the only reason being to please their master. He wondered if any of them had permission to play with him. If so the man would find out very soon how the rogues had cheated him. Vaynel expected that some sort of punishment would follow once the man did find out. It did not matter. He diligently went along with the three women.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 12:26 PM

"many different types of people come and go from here. i remember seeing this one lady, she came in and bought like ten slaves and set them all free, it was so amazing." she said down beside Edie, and handed her some more bread. "you see as long as you have your collars on you are still classed as a slave, so for them it's almost a safe guard because there master ordered then to do as they like, they cant be claimed by anyone else."
she smiled, "if only there were more people like that around, or someone that could take this whole place down, then we'd all be free." she looked at the ceiling. "i wonder what home looks like now?"

Vincent watched as Vaynel's face didn't change. he shrugged and flopped down onto a couch, laying side ways on it he was in a position that allowed him to see up the girls skirts as they ran off with Vaynel, which only made him smile.
"I advice you take advantage of them while you can, they will do what eva you ask of them, they are well trained after all." he called after him.
sighing he closed his eyes for a quick nap.
In the bathroom, the girls smiled and giggled at the man.
"your names Vaynel, that so unusual" one told him as she shut the door behind them.
Once the door was closed, the three girls seemed to cam down alittle, now that they weren't in there masters sites.
one turned the water on in the bath, and tested it's temperature to make it just right. "how hot do you like it?" she asked with a smile.
One of the other girls was rummaging in the doors under the sink for somethings, and pulled out a razer some shaving cream and a pair of scissors.
the third continued to undress him.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2009, 12:38 PM

Vaynel was a bit surprised that the man had intended for him to play with the women and not the other way around. This man was very different from his previous masters. Then again they had know about Vaynel's issue from early on. He did not bother replying to what the man had said since it had not been a question. Rarely did masters wish a slave to speak.

Once in the bathroom he could sense immediately how the women's presences had changed. One of them asked him about the water and he simply replied, "Do as you see fit." Even in the presence of other slaves Vaynel did not interact unless necessary. He kept his gaze in some non-important direction and let the one woman undress him. He saw no reason to hinder what they had been ordered to do.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 12:48 PM

The women nodded at Vaynel's reply. "i think thats not to hot, why not test it?" she asked with a smile.
"i'll shave you and give you a little hair cut once your done okay?" another said.
"and i'll put these in the wash and bring you some more clothes." the one that had undressed him was the last to speak for a while.
the women that had started the bath broke the silence as the others moved away. "would you like me to wash your back and hair?" she offered.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2009, 06:16 PM

Vaynel was sure she could figure if the water temperature was decent or not but he would not be difficult. He slid into the bath and gave her an answer, "It is fine."

He was not use to being pampered by other slaves. Why were they telling him what they were going to do. If they had their orders they should just follow them. He was a slave as well and so they did not need his permission or opinions.

Vaynel replied to the shave, hair cut, and clothes statements by saying, "You may do as you were ordered I will not disrupt you." When the others had gone to their perspective duties and the last woman remained he gave an inward sigh. He did not like talking excessively. He responded to her last question plainly, "I have the ability to wash myself, but if you have been ordered to bath me then I will not hinder you from doing your duty." He really could care less.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2009, 06:40 AM

The women was a little thrown back by his words. "very well then i will leave you to bath yourself."
She left the room and went to serve Vincent. "Master is there anything you require of me?" she asked. "Not now, just leave me be!" Vincent in a somewhat harsh voice.
the only one i want is Lexera, none of you pathetic dolls! he spat in his mind.
The other women shaved and cut his hair, but not to much only enough to get rid of the split ends and to make him look more presentable.
The first woman that had ran out came back into the bathroom. "Master is in a bad mood again, Lexera has yet to return." the other two women gasped and finished up with Vaynel as quickly as they could.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-29-2009, 06:56 AM

As the woman left Vaynel began to efficiently and quickly washed himself. It had not taken him long and soon after he had finished the other women returned. He sat patiently as they shaved him and cut his hair. It was pleasant to be groomed and cleaned. It always left him feeling more awake. When the first woman returned and began talking Vaynel ignored her and the others. They reminded him of the some of the human slave of his old master. Always talking when master was not around. Once everything had been finished Vaynel waited for his next order.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2009, 07:11 AM

"here i bought you these clothes" one said as she placed the clothes on the sink next to him.
"Well be going now" the other said as the three of them walked out the room.
"Master he is dressing as we speak"
Vincent opened an eye to look at the one who had spook. "Dismissed"
The women all left out the double doors he had entered earlier.
"well come on then boy, let me see what they have done?"
Vincent didn't move, he lay with one eye watching the bathroom door.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-29-2009, 07:26 AM

Vaynel simply gave a nod to the women as a sign he understood. He began to cloth right away. Once dressed he stood for a moment considering what he was suppose to do. He thought it unlikely he was to say here. He then heard the man from before through the door. Vaynel pushed the door open and walked into the room, stopping in the middle of the room. He was not certain if the man wished for him to approach without command. He could only go on previous knowledge and the vampire masters from before would not stand for a slave to walk straight up to them with out a direct order to do so.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2009, 07:42 AM

Vincent sat up and took a good hard look at Vaynel. "much better, yes you dont look like a grub now." standing he walked over to him. Vincent circled him before stopping in front of him, thats when he noticed the choker, this just made him smile more. "So you will kill on command, interesting." reaching for the boys hand he examined the rings. "the sword and shield, it's unusuall to see all three together at once." dropping the boys hand he returned to the the chair ad sat himself down again.
"i have a job for you, go down to the trading hall and bring Lexera and a human back with you, just look for the ears it's hard to not see them, i dont care what the human looks like just make sure it's human, now go!"

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-29-2009, 07:57 AM

Vaynel stood still and kept his gaze lowered while the man examined him. His questions were said more as statements than showing any real interest in wanting a reply from him so he did not reply. He did not know what the sword or the shield meant but he guessed it had to do with his ability to fight and obey orders while in werewolf form.

Though he was not one hundred percent sure he came to the conclusion that whether this man decided to keep him or not he should, from now on, call him master. If he erred he would be set straight on the matter. He bowed his head slightly and said, "Yes Master." He then turned and followed the path they had taken not long before.

Once down in the trading hall Vaynel looked for 'ears' as the master had said. He saw a woman who fix the rather un-detailed description. He approached the woman and said, "If you are the one called Lexera our Master bids you come to him immediately with a human slave."

(( Oh yeah I'll need to know when night is coming because he changes every night. The less full the moon the easier to control.))

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2009, 08:17 AM

Lexera frowned at the man who had just approached her, "Well your rather rude!"
"wait did you just say our master? since when..?" she didn't really recognize him until she remembered that Vincent had went on his way with a boy. "Wow a bath really does you wonders." she told him with a smile.
"I'm not going back just yet, i have business to attend to down here, and you cant stop me" she stated handing Edie some more bread before standing up.
She walked over to the vampire that was looking half dead. "sir, i dont know if you eat bread, but would you like some." her gaze saddened as no answer was heard.

As soon as Vaynel had left the room, Vincent had lept up and followed sightly he keep his distance so that he would not be noticed, but he wanted to watch what happened between them. "Lexera's not one to take orders so easily"
Vincent also burst out laughing as Lexera called Vaynel rude, "what a great game"

((i think that can be up to you, i dont mind when you wanna do something like that, if you wanted to arrange a time line of something like that, we could talk about in the OOC if you like))

Last edited by Vexous; 10-29-2009 at 08:19 AM..

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-29-2009, 08:32 AM

"Rude or not I am doing as Master ordered. He wishes you and a human, in his words, now. If you are unwilling you are correct in your assessment that I can not make you," he said to her. As she got up and walked to another slave he followed and finished, "I will complete the Master's order to the best of my ability. If you are unwilling to comply I will fetch a human slave myself and return to him to face punishment for not completing my orders as he wished. Do you still refuse to come with me?" He was a bit baffled at how flipant this woman was about doing as she had been commanded. No that was incorrect. He was baffled that a master would keep such a disobedient slave.

((k that sounds good))

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 10-29-2009, 12:38 PM

Alexandria found herself chained on the wall with several other slaves. She couldn't believe her parents had done this to her... but shouldn't have been surprised when they did. Women of this time were property or baby makers at best. Occasionally you'd find a woman of high standing like a knight... but those were rare. She had been poked, prodded, violated and asked questions. But at least she'd been milked... however forcefully but they'd be full again by in 14 hours. They weren't sagging though just not full of milk. Now she hung there like a slab of meat waiting to be poked and prodded more and to ultimately be sold as a slave.

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 10-30-2009, 06:15 AM

Entering, Adia lowers her thick lace umbrella and peers around the room. “What would you like to purchase today?” The voice of the worker hits her ears softly, but still it makes her nerves shake. She jostles back against the closed door.
“I. . . uh. . . I don't, I don't know,” she replied. Feeling light headed from too many hungry nights, she ignores the man and sits on the nearest bench. With her head against the cold stone, she tells herself she's doing the right thing. The necessary thing.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2009, 06:19 AM

Lexera shock her head at the newcomer. "and how exactly to you think we are to bring him a slave?" she asked rolling her eyes. "Vincent is the only one that can get the chains off the wall, i would have to go see him, bring him down here just to get a slave to him." she told him with a frown on her face.
"Wait scratch that he followed you, but at least he's busy for now."

Vincent had been distracted by the fact that they had a customer.
"My lady, you seem nervous, have you never purchased a slave before?" he asked as he walked slowly towards the other of his kind.
she's quite new to being a vampire. He thought to himself in aw.

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 10-30-2009, 06:25 AM

Though not unaware of the man's presence, his voice cutting the unease around her made all of her muscles tense.
"Yes. I mean, no." She swallowed hard. "I've never made a purchase here before." Slowly, she lifted her head to face the man. Her eyes felt needlessly hot. Blinking away unwanted tears, she looked up. "I'm completely new. Who's good here?" She motioned to the slaves, mostly to get his attention off of herself.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-30-2009, 06:37 AM

Vaynel was at a loss for what to do. Clearly he could not do as master had asked of him. He figured the master gave him an impossible order simply so he could fail and be punished. It had happened before. With not really knowing what to do now he decided it would be best to stay with the woman named Lexera. He figured at some point the master would wish to see her and it was the closest thing he could do to follow the poorly given order. He said, "I will then remain with you till further summoned."

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2009, 08:32 AM

Lexera couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Are you really that well trained?" she asked Vaynel. "Never in my life have i meet a being as obedient as you are being right now." shaking her head at the boy.
"Master wont like that!" she teased, lowering her voice alittle so that only he can hear. "Vincent is very strange, he is much like a young boy wanting to play."
straighting herself up she walked towards Vincent to help with the new customer.

Vincent smiled at the customer. "It really is up to you, after all it's what you are wanting to help forfil your needs." he told her.
"if your to scared of hurting a human we have many kinds of different beings here, a werewolf came in just this morning, would you like to look at him?"

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-30-2009, 08:37 AM

Vaynel looked at her and asked, "Master will not like me being obedient? He wishes for me instead to be disobedient?" He could not quite grasp this concept. He continued to follow her as she went toward their master. He went into deep thought about him not liking an obedient slave. He wondered if all people, other than vampires, were like this.

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 10-30-2009, 09:32 AM

Adia's gaze shifted between the man and a woman who now came up behind him. She too had knowing eyes, but bore the collars that suggested she was someone's.
Trying to scoff convincingly, Adia did her best to smother the blush creeping up her neck and heating her face.
"Why would I. . . Why would I b-be afraid of hurting a human?" She let her voice grow a little strength, "You say that as though I'm not one. Do you have any idea wh-. . ." And there her vigor ran out.
As though irritated, her eyes blinked furiously, but now refused to make contact with anyone. To her lap she muttered, "Y-yes. A werewolf is. . . worth a glance."

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 10-30-2009, 12:29 PM

Alexandria had been watching Adia since she entered the building and listened to their conversation. So she was right this was a slave market. She closed her eyes <Is this a dream?.., it has to be... I'll open my eyes and wake up in my bed thinking what a weird dream this was weird> she waited a few seconds the opened her eyes. Everything was still there. She closed her eyes and tried harder getting the the same result. She started to look around frantically for a way out and pulled at her chains with no result and relaxed nd tried again and kept trying until her wrists were slowly starting to bleed. When she felt the bleeding she stopped. It wasnt running but it was sufficient for her to notice.