Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 08-18-2007, 05:20 PM

Gwen looked up to see where the note had come from, it had been from Joy, typical, she smirked. And then she noticed Joy waving at her, Joy was one of the kinder ones in the junior class, Gwen responded by waving back, though her smile was still hidden by her smirk. If Gwen ever had a trait, it was smirking.

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-18-2007, 05:27 PM

Rachel excitedly grabbed Joy's note and quickly read the response. Nothing. Well, what had she really expected? Their school was so small that if there had been anything interesting planned for the weekend she would have surely known. She read over Joy's question again, "What do you want to do?" Rachel had been so unsure of herself and indecisive for the last few months, that this simple question sort of frustrated her. She never knew what she wanted to do anymore... Nevertheless, She quickly wrote down a response: "I'm up for anything. I was just wondering if you knew of anyone that was doing something fun.." This scrap of paper was really beginning to run out of space. Rachel handed the note back to Joy and glanced up at the clock.

Sayumei
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Sayumei Send a message via MSN to Sayumei

Old 08-18-2007, 05:39 PM

[ Dx -Is the only person with a Japanese name. >3> ]

Hitomi shut her sketch pad and placed her pen through the circular hinges on the side. Packing up her belongings, she dismissed herself from the class and headed to History class. The Art Professor knew just how much the girl loved art, and always let her stay ten minutes to draw or paint, and then wrote a note to give to her next-class teacher. All teachers had become accustomed to this regime. 'I wonder what they're studying in Hitory class right about now..' She tapped her chin, looking up at the ceiling. Quickly, though, her eyes darted to a door marked '108'. Which was, of course, history.

"Good morning, professor." She forced a smile, and the professor nodded as he took the note.

"You are excused for your tardiness, Ms. Asahina. Please take a seat."

Hitomi took her seat and began to open a notebook and press down on the top of a pen, hearing a satisfying click. She'd always done good in school. Athletic or academic. She was fit, had a fair build, a fast runner and had done gymnastics as a child. Her parents always encouraged her to study and do extra school-work, so she did, and had good grades none-the-less. Said female began to write typographical bullets with perfect handwriting next to them. She was taking notes.

Sounds of rustling paper, giggling, and hushed conversations filled the room, and the professor had it all fall as un-noticed in his ears. This made her smile, knowing the mischief of her fellow students and the deafness of the history teacher. He was rather old, after all.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 08-18-2007, 05:52 PM

Joy giggled as she thaught. A party! That would be so much fun! They were allowed to do whateer they wanted on the weekends and none of the adults minded if they threw wild partys. Not many attended the school so it was always easy to invite everyone.

She tore off a piece of her note pad and wrote "PARTY!" In capitals. Then undernieth "pass it round the class" She smirked and giggled as she threw it back to Rachel.

She sat and awated the reply from the rest of the students in the the advanced history.

Their were seven other classes on at the moment, each class held about eleven of the same age and she still had to invite them. s soon as class finished, she would walk round corridors and pass on the news about the party in the west dorm.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 08-18-2007, 06:15 PM

Max got done reading, and looked around. seeing that some of the students were already done.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 06:16 PM

Joy awaited the replies for her note.

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-18-2007, 06:21 PM

Rachel read the note and smiled at Joy. A party! This was more like it. Rachel tore off another segment of paper from her notebook and wrote: "You're invited to a party this Friday! Meet in the west dorm at 7:30 p.m. Feel free to bring a friend. Just let Rachel or Joy know that you're coming sometime today. Pass it on!" Rachel threw the note on to Gwen's nearby desk and quickly returned to taking notes. All of this excitement had caused her to miss about 4 years of the period that she was studying...

Donut

Old 08-18-2007, 06:23 PM

Max chuckled to himself as he seen the girls passing notes back and forth. He always thought they were entertaining, and enjoyed being around them when he could.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 06:33 PM

Joy herd Max laugh and she turned to him. She blew him a kiss, playfully of course. Then returned to her notes, she knew she missed something but she couldnt ask the professor what or they would all get in trouble. So she just carried on.

Donut

Old 08-18-2007, 06:35 PM

He smiled again, and paid attention to the notes that the teacher was giving. He just couldn't wait for the classes to get over.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 06:37 PM

"Yawn" Joy whisperd.

Donut

Old 08-18-2007, 06:39 PM

"oh come on, hes not that boarding." Max whispered back. he was being sarcastic because he knew she was right

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 06:42 PM

"Oh, yeah, I forgot how interesting the long lectures and hours of non stop reading about old dead guys in dresses" She giggled and the proffessor looked at her. She blushed and looked down at the table.

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to --love.x.hate--

Old 08-18-2007, 06:57 PM

Andrea walked out of the classroom as the bell rang and ran up to the vending machine. "Better buy a snack to stop me from listening in health". Andrea pulled out money from her back pocket and bought a chocolate. She walked into her next class and sat down.

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-18-2007, 06:59 PM

Andrea walks up to Joy. "Hey I hear something about a party...what's up?"

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 07:04 PM

"Yeah. I was looking for you before. There is a party at the west wing at 7.30 on friday. I'm planning it" She smiled. "Please come" She touchd her hand.

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-18-2007, 07:07 PM

"Sure I'd be happy to, I mean it's not everyday a pretty girl like me doesn't get invited to a party, I'm just joking I'm not that self-centered, or am I?, anyways I'll come!, What time?"

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 07:18 PM

"7.30 And no you are not that self-concearnd"

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-18-2007, 07:21 PM

"Ok thank you, bye!" Andrea flips her wonderful blonde hair as she walks past Joy. "Oh wait up, where's the party again?"

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-18-2007, 07:22 PM

"Oh actually never mind, Bye"

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-18-2007, 07:24 PM

Andrea walks up to her dorm and sits on her bed. *sighs*. "Better take a nap before lunchtime". Andrea sleeps off.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 07:35 PM

Joy sat in the cafe, on hr own. She awaitd company.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 08-18-2007, 07:35 PM

Gwen kept her eyes on the professor, until she had completely unfolded the note Rachel had passed to her. Then she looked down and read as quickly as possible, she looked over at Rachel, nodded, smiled, then passed the note to the person in the chair in front of her. "Read it, pass it on" she mumbled quietly so the professor wouldn't notice.

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-18-2007, 08:18 PM

Andrea gets up and goes out to the school's cafeteria. "Better go get some lunch". Andrea pulls out a tray and went into the cafeteria and got a cheeseburger and milk. She sat down and began to eat.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 08:23 PM

Joy sees Andrea and stands. She walks over to her and said "Hi."