BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-25-2013, 05:07 AM

I'm Shopping for...: Lance
Gift:

"Scared of Santa: Scenes of Terror in Toyland"

Why I think it's perfect!:
Because not everyone thinks the dimples are merry, nor that the bowl is full of jelly.

---------- Post added 12-24-2013 at 10:20 PM ----------

I'm Shopping for...:Cecilia
Gift:

"How to Babysit a Grandpa"

This is a very sweet & humorous book with lovely illustrations that gives tips for "babysitting" a grandpa. What to feed him, activities to do, how to get him to take naps (!), and so forth. This reminds me of the special relationship that Jeryck and Cessy have, and I think they would enjoy reading it together. :3

Ethos
til death do us part

Old 12-25-2013, 07:02 AM

Oh, don't worry folks, my gift giving knows little bounds. I was just told to slow down a little bit... because like... ten days... whoops! Here's a little more holiday cheer for that NPCs we hold so dear!

I'm Shopping for...: Yumeh
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: We all know that friends and family are what make the holidays, but what about little Yumeh? 'Probably aloof because he has no feline friends. Don't fear, little Yumeh, even though Lulu is a lady cat, she's a robot and also e-meow-tionally detached.

I'm Shopping for...: Vicktoria Valentine
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: How can I pass up any thing having to do with hearts for our beloved Vicktoria? I can't! Now most people know that the heart is a muscle, and that's exactly where yummy steak comes from, yay! Well, maybe not... I didn't ask the butcher too many questions, but I know it's not horse. Please enjoy this... love muscle, Vicktoria!

I'm Shopping for...: Cecilia Ashworth
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Wandering around by herself (on the occasions when she slips out of Jeryck's sight) could land this ball of energy in a sticky mess! With this little doozy she can keep trouble at bay with LOTS of guns! Just like James Bond! The one thing that James Bond had in every movie was an awesomely powerful weaponized vehicle. Cecilia don't worry I checked it out. It may be small and yellow, but this one's not a lemon.

Last edited by Ethos; 12-25-2013 at 07:25 AM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 09:48 AM

I'm Shopping for...: Abel
Gift:
Clip on Koala
Why I think it's perfect!: This for when he gets lonely. He can clip it onto his scarf and have a buddy with him all the time. I had one when I was younger that used to stay on my book bag. Also it matches his hair colour and has a blue waist coat too! And it's cute...

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-25-2013, 01:33 PM

I'm Shopping for...: Cecilia
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!:she loved the Festival for the Falling star's, and she's just cute, so i figured a home made star pillow would be just up her alley.

---------- Post added 12-25-2013 at 07:38 AM ----------

I'm Shopping for...: Peeblo
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: We all know Peeblo and how he loves mean tricks, well i figured he'd like even MORE ways to pull them off.

Last edited by star2000shadow; 12-25-2013 at 01:39 PM..

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 04:11 PM

Hmmm this is an interesting game.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-25-2013, 04:41 PM

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It's portable longue that doubles up as bookshelf! Lay down, relax, reach down and take your favorite book. I think he would need some time off in comfortable position with his favorite reading materials. :D

---------- Post added 12-25-2013 at 06:45 PM ----------

I'm Shopping for...: Lise
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It's not just any sweet thing that would fit Lise, but these creepy candies in chocolate coffin are just ideal for her. She can eat them without dislike for anything pink and cute! The box is called 'Death is like box of chocolate' for a reason after all!

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-25-2013, 05:50 PM

I'm Shopping for...: Viktoria Valentine
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: For such a sweetheart like Viktoria, why not a dress that adds to her bright lovable personality? Not to mention vintage stuff is super cute!

Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: I think our delightfully dark Lise would love to have a skull cameo corset to set off her shadowy style. It easily works with any red, white, blue, purple, green, or black dress! Especially black. ;)

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 06:43 PM

I'm Shopping for...: (Lise)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It's gothic, seductive and all around the perfect thing for a dark mysterious lady to own

I'm Shopping for...: (Li Mei)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well it's quirky like Li Mei's style and it's not something you see someone wearing everyday

I'm Shopping for...: (Mr Mary Mayor)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well it's perfect for when Mary wants to assume his identity of Shifty Steve and to keep his face warm when it's cold.

Last edited by HIM_ROCK; 12-25-2013 at 06:53 PM..

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 12-25-2013, 07:08 PM

WOOT! Keep them coming! Let's fill their trees and stockings and knock their socks off.
They deserve this and you know it! ;3

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-25-2013, 07:27 PM

This is actually a bit harder than I thought since I don't know most of them that well, and have no experience gift shopping, as we in my family just get each other something small, like figurine or pretty card, or candle. Mom is not keen on gifts.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 07:28 PM

Wait Channah isn't on the list

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-25-2013, 07:38 PM

You guys are killin' me with some of these.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 08:50 PM

I just found the perfect gift for Channah as well D8

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-26-2013, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Which is bigger. LOL.
I think a ston is actually one of those universal standards, and that in fact albert Einstein was going to redo his theory of relativity using it. E=M(st) squared equals a whole bloody!

Ethos
til death do us part

Old 12-26-2013, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherOfDarkness View Post
...in fact albert Einstein was going to redo his theory of relativity using it. E=M(st) squared equals a whole bloody!
Oh geeze, that's some really high level mathematics. C^2 refers to the speed of light constant squared... but if it's a number, then we're not in the proverbial Kansas of physics any more with s--- tonnes!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-26-2013, 01:45 AM

'Happy Humm' my christmas wish came true.. no family fighting today.. it was beyond awesome.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 12-26-2013, 02:00 AM

That's great Star!!
And yikes, yeah changing physics with the constant of shittonnes is just going to cause quantum issues.

HIM, I haven't seen Channah lately. And we are only delivering gifts to the NPCs that are active and around. Can you imagine how hard it would be to try tracking her down??

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 12-26-2013, 06:50 AM

Gift:

Abel has a scarf that goes with this color of gloves. Plus, they are fingerless so he can use his magic, plus wiggle his fingers.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-26-2013, 07:14 AM

You guys are so creative! Some of these are just amazing, too.

That dress and hat together for Vicktoria would be so cute.
And all the stuff for Lise are just amazingly spot on.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 12-26-2013, 08:39 AM

I'm Shopping for...: Aimee
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: Aimee likes to be very fashionable, but an must have accessory is her makeup. Trending with fashionable colors in this makeup kit, she will be star ready on the runway.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 12-26-2013, 10:23 AM

I'm Shopping for...: (Jeryck)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It'll save him time when it comes to wanting to put on the socks and sandals because there they are all in one. Very fashionable.

I'm Shopping for...: (Peeblo)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Think of all the fun he can have with these. on unsuspecting victims Want a jelly bean ? TABASCO FLAVOR !

I'm Shopping for...: (Aimee)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: What more could a single lady want but some eye candy to look at while having a drink.

I'm Shopping for...: (Vicktoria Valentine)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: The image says it all. Heart shaped and they save any embarrassment.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-26-2013, 01:56 PM

Great Gifts so far ^.^

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 12-26-2013, 02:50 PM

I'm Shopping for...: (Nami)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Lightweight, waterproof and most importantly easily to store, just what you need for when you're on your wonderings.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-26-2013, 02:54 PM

Another entry lol ^.^

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 12-26-2013, 04:00 PM

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!:I think Lise Would LOVE the addams family. what with them all being dark and such.