PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 11:16 PM

I'm Shopping for...: Abel
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well he has a magic shop so why not a magical book that has spells, and heck XD you can even pull a weapons out of it! You can't have a magic shop without a book, and maybe he'll want it from himself!

I'm Shopping for...: Aimee
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well, what girl doesn't love stuff animals? And how could you resist this cute little guy?

I'm Shopping for...: Lance
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I figured he might need a new fishing pole for his past time! ^_^

I'm Shopping for...: Li Mei
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well.. basing it off her name! XD I think this will fit her nicely, she might like it!

I'm Shopping for...: Lise
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Who wouldn't want a skeleton candle holder? :) I think this fits Lise very well!

I'm Shopping for...: Nalin
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Nalin appreciates flowers, so.. I thought I bring him some seeds for rainbow roses!

I'm Shopping for...: Cecilia
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I'm sure she would love a Yumeh plushie!

I'm Shopping for...: Jeryck
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I thought he could use some more tools!

I'm Shopping for...: Nami
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Hey who knows, he might be a fan of the series or like it. Besides... maybe one of those have alitte magic in it hm??

I'm Shopping for...: Mr. Mayor
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Might need somewhere to put that hat hmm?

I'm Shopping for...: Vicktoria
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: You can have to many baking books to teach you new things!

I'm Shopping for...: Yumeh
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Hey, what cat doesn't want catnip? Especially if it's left unattended with nobody around?

I'm Shopping for...: Peeblo
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It's classic, he should have one of these.

I'm Shopping for...: Emilio
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: This way, Emilio can great the sea of new comers all at once, and direct them to places they need to go! But of course he should also help them one on one if they need it.

I'm Shopping for...: Madam Rousseau
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I'm sure she loves the sea, I've been to her thread where people we're gathering to get her to some new cloths and she would to have the sea with her. So, I thought I give her necklaces with sand dollars, sea shells and star fish that won't hug her face!

I'm Shopping for...: Channah
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Thought she could use a new purse, the other has to be falling apart from smacking so many people

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 12-29-2013, 11:57 PM

I'm Shopping for...: Yumeh
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: Yumeh has acquired something of a reputation for chewing up wires. He'll be able to beat up this plushie computer to his heart's content without causing any more damage.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-30-2013, 12:45 AM

Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: Well, I know that Abel keeps a journal. I also know that he's a little serious and also appreciates the world in a way that most people don't understand. So I think this journal his appropriate for him. The simple design and the leather gives it a very serious feeling. And the phrase reminds people that he is usually perfectly content with his own company, without anyone's "help."

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 01:04 AM

Time to start looking for gifts!

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well if Abel is anything like me, he doesn't mind multiples of winter items. I always misplace my scarves in particular. This one has a nice flow and weight to it plus it's red. XD Yay red!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-30-2013, 01:05 AM

Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: Aimee is a fashionable young woman. And I think that shawls are one of the best accessories. They can be worn in so many different ways- They can be used as scarves- over to complete an outfit or under to flash a little color- or draped around the shoulders or even tied around the waist. And I'm sure that Aimee would appreciate a romantic classic like Pride and Prejudice.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 01:12 AM

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: For a girl that loves the now, I'm sure she'd enjoy Paul Andrew's new line of fashion shoes for 2014. The blue reminded me of her favorite outfit. :D These super cute and flirty shoes are sure to turn head. :D

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 12-30-2013, 01:38 AM

I'm getting kind of excited to see the reactions to these.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-30-2013, 02:34 AM

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I think this chick needs to upgrade her weapon closet and when i saw this, i figured she would love it. its so sharp and pointy and just as bad ass as Li Mei herself. Just the thing a girl needs to start the new year, learning a new weapon.

---------- Post added 12-29-2013 at 09:40 PM ----------

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Lise deserves a chair befitting her style and grace. this chair is gothic and modern, elegant and ghoolish. its simply perfect for our local goth to relax and feel at home in. on a side note, it also comes in rhinoceros and whale and walrus.

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 12-30-2013 at 02:41 AM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-30-2013, 02:45 AM

I'm Shopping for...: Lance
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: Lance enjoys fishing, but he's always so busy! So why not get him a small toy fishing set? It doesn't take up much room and he can play with it behind the counter at his store!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 03:23 AM

I'm Shopping for...:Lance
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: They say that irrational fears are best over come by direct and prolonged exposure. This movie may help Lance to over come fears. Or it may cause him to huddle under a blanket and never again walk outside.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-30-2013, 03:26 AM

Hahaha. Poor Lance

Miscreant74
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-30-2013, 03:48 AM

Love these gifts.
great job on picking them out

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 04:02 AM

omg that fishing game.. I loved it! XD make me want to go buy one

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 04:17 AM

New category?

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-30-2013, 04:34 AM

I'm Shopping for...: Nami
Gift: An amber pendant
Why I think it's perfect!: While I don't know much about magic, I do know a little bit about stones. Amber is a powerful gem associated with love, protection, power, luck, and especially healing. It helps the wearer stay level-headed and stress free. It's also referred to as a "warm" stone. The wearer may feel warmer just by wearing it!

Nami is very kind and a hard worker who asks for very little in return. I would like this pendant to be a reminder to him to take care of himself, especially in this cold weather. And, even if we don't get to spend a lot of time with him, we will always care for him as a fellow citizen and a friend. I also hope it will keep him safe during any challenges he may face.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-30-2013, 05:11 AM

Aw, I liked that one. :3

Ethos
til death do us part

Old 12-30-2013, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
I want that banana mobile thingy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Biggles View Post
Ethos' gifts are wild, I'm loving them. And HIM's as well, over on the last page.
I aim to please

---------- Post added 12-30-2013 at 02:47 AM ----------

I'm Shopping for...: Channah
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I'm told that Channah is a wonderful woman with an alabaster smile and a heart of gold. I'm also told that she has made it a habit to brandish her purse around at folks who have insulted her. Shame on them by the way! From all of her Gucci bashes, Coach crushes, and Lacoste K.O.'s, Channah's favorite smackin' brick should be pretty worn down by now. Well sweetie, I know times are tough even if you seem to have it all, so here's another trusty purse pal.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-30-2013, 02:06 PM

Lots of gifts!

*gets to updating this*

---------- Post added 12-30-2013 at 03:51 PM ----------

We are up to date!

If I missed anything, let me know please ^.^

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 06:39 PM

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Someone with such a unique fun style probably wants to keep it fresh. A trip to the salon on me. :D

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-30-2013, 08:00 PM

Added ^.^

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-30-2013, 10:32 PM

Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: Li Mei is an individual. She likes to make a statement, and I think this bold ear cuff suits her personality. The purple should even match her favorite outfit.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-30-2013, 10:43 PM

That's cool o.0

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 11:32 PM

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Learning a new divination tool might be fun for her! So I picked out this book. :)

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 12-31-2013, 12:10 AM

I'm Shopping for...: Nalin
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: This little plant! It's called the Audrey 2 and it's all the rage if you don't like your house guests. I just thought that with Nalin's green thumb he could help it flourish! Though, this plant like its food raw.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 12-31-2013, 12:31 AM

Velvet:
Yeah, we're collecting gifts for Channah who's made a return! :D