Early Bird Special
Yeah, I'm one of the cool kids.
Send a message via AIM to Early Bird Special

Old 11-07-2009, 06:33 PM

{Sorry. Nothern California. Always about 70 degrees. I'll post it so that I remember. lol.}

{Please, no angry mobs. *hides*}

{Little Miss, I'll try to meet up with you once fuyimi replies to me! sorry, she's not on right now... /: }

Last edited by Early Bird Special; 11-07-2009 at 06:45 PM..

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 11-07-2009, 08:28 PM

((I did reply? *blinks* am I missing something?)) http://www.menewsha.com/forum/1765504119-post143.html

Early Bird Special

Old 11-07-2009, 08:37 PM

{Aargh wow, no, I am missing a lot. I have a fever. lol.}

IMrs Sinister
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to IMrs Sinister Send a message via Yahoo to IMrs Sinister

Old 11-07-2009, 08:54 PM

(Whoops! Maybe I'm just desperate for some snow >> sorry about that Bird >< uh im a dunce)

Early Bird Special

Old 11-07-2009, 08:57 PM

{Don't worry about it. I'm not angry or anything, I just should have posted that earlier. Also, it's fine if there's snow - Just be confused about it. lol.}

{idk i have like writers block or something, i don't feel too wonderful right now.}

IMrs Sinister
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to IMrs Sinister Send a message via Yahoo to IMrs Sinister

Old 11-07-2009, 08:59 PM

(Lol ok, pheww. I was about to say "ahhh crap already messed up bad in the first roleplay i've joined on here" lol)

(I'm waiting, but it's no issue -smile-)

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-07-2009, 09:23 PM

((Aww I hope you feel better Bird!!!))

Early Bird Special

Old 11-07-2009, 09:25 PM

{hehe thanks!}

Early Bird Special

Old 11-11-2009, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuyumi_saito View Post
Greyson quickly put his hand over his nose when he entered the house. 'What is that smell?'

The tall man that entered the room, was very tall..intimidating...and really hot. Greyson tried to stop himself from drooling."My name's Greyson, this is Tanrich..."

A small blush dusted Greyson cheeks as he looked into the man's dark eyes. The man just nodded, and continued moving forward. Greyson could feel butterflies going crazy in his stomach. He looked down at the ground nervously. Finally he could smell something pleasant. Soon they were in a large kichen. The walls were yellow, with orange flowers. It was so big. It smelled good too. Greyson's stomach growled.

"Here we are...This is the pantry." The man opened the pantry door, and in it was every kind of food Greyson could ever want. 'It's like I died and went to food heaven.'

"There are some baskets over there. Help yourselves." The man stepped aside so the boys could get a closer look. "The fridge is over there... It has juice, eggs, butter, milk, and chocolate.. A lot of chocolate."
Tanrich grinned at Hatter's chocolate comment, eager to grab some of the grub.

"Thanks," he said, looking up at the only guy he'd ever met who was taller than him. He blushed a little, for no apparent reason.

He picked up a large basket he assumed he could borrow and filled it with enough food for about a week. He also noticed a ring of keys lying on a countertop, and asked Hatter if he could borrow them to unlock his room.

Hatter sighed. "Emily's gone mad again, hasn't she?" he muttered, addressing the ceiling. He turned to Tanrich and Greyson. "You guys can't keep the keys, but I can unlock your room for you..." he smiled.

Tanrich thought he heard people talking outside the room they were in, and he poked his head inside. He saw the big double doors he'd come through when he first arrived at the school... It seemed like so long ago. He looked at Greyson, wondering if he felt the same way. He blushed some more, feeling as though his chest was about to explode. He turned back towards the door, seeing the heads of two girls wavering in and out of the small panes of glass that served as windows. One of them looked like...

"Mya!" he ran toward the doors, pulling them open...

{Sorry it's been so long, just got over some kind of sickness... Thankfully, it wasn't swine. ;) }

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-12-2009, 04:15 AM

Greyson helped fill another basket, making sure they had every kind of food they needed. Apples, chocolate, eggs(he was very careful with those), milk(even though he didn't like it, it was possible Tanrich did), and many other things. This way, they would be sure to have enough to eat. If Mya stayed for awhile, they would need food for her too. He wasn't really thinking about the present. His mind was going a mile a minute.

He continued to feel nervous as the Hatter stood there. He saw Tanrich looking at him funny. 'He's too cute sometimes...'

His was glad that they might finally be able to relax a little. When the doors open, Greyson walked in calmly behind Tanrich. He turned around "Oh thank you for ...."

He was expecting to the see the Hatter still there, but the man was gone. 'Where did he go?'

Turning, Greyson saw the room was empty.

"Mya? Hey...Mya?" He called loudly. He tipped his head to the side, noticing the bathroom door was closed. "Do you think she's in the bathroom?"

Carefully, he placed the basket on the counter. Then he took Tanrich's basket and began putting things away. He smiled at the other boy, though then it turned into a frown. "I think we'll be fine on food for awhile... Hey do you think Mya jumped through the window? Maybe She..."

He trailed off, putting a finger to his lip as he thought.

((I'm glad you're feeling better ^^))

Early Bird Special

Old 11-12-2009, 04:47 AM

{{Thanks! I think we should wait for the others before continuing, I don't want to go on another wild goose chase through the school..}}

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2009, 04:49 AM

{haha, yeah ^^; I'll get a post up here in a little bit =P just wanna read one more chapter so I'm ready for my macroeconomics test tomorrow xD;; ...I'll edit this with my in character post when I get to it...and, uh *giggles* greyson and tanrich have gone to different places xD haha...tanrich's at the front door, but greyson's at the room xD}

IMrs Sinister
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-12-2009, 04:50 AM

{I'll get a post up ASAP, might be a little.. eh at the moment cause I just woke up, I've been so sleepy lately =C}

Early Bird Special

Old 11-12-2009, 04:53 AM

{YAY THE THREAD'S ALIVE AGAIN!}

IMrs Sinister
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-12-2009, 05:02 AM

A sudden light caught Aimee's eye and she blinked and squinted a little. "Hmm?" She said in a shy voice, immediately hanging back when she saw it was another student and blushed a deep red. "Ahh.." She said and hid behind, what she been called, Mya? She nodded to herself and watched the person and smiled as she peeked out from behind Mya's shoulder.

Why was she being so shy? At home she was usually the bold, upfront one, but now in a new place, not knowing anyone might of had a part in this newfound shyness. She closed up her bag and picked it up. "My name's Aimee." She said to the door-opener

(sorry for the sad little post, told ya, I just woke up..-sticks head in toliet of shame-

Early Bird Special

Old 11-12-2009, 05:24 AM

ANRICH smiled, only just then looking at the other girl. He smiled at her and extended his right hand.

"Hey, Aimee," he said. "Nice to meet you." He glanced over his shoulder, wondering where Greyson was.

Then he turned back to the girl in front of him, looking up at the sky. "It's snowing," he remarked. "How... weird..." He shivered. It was September, why was there snow falling from the skies?

"Come on, we'd better get you two warmed up before you get sick," he said, taking the other girl's hand.

If they had to improvise another room in their dorm... Well, he had extra blankets to hang up; and there was another convertible couch in the room...

He hoped that would happen. He liked having company.

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2009, 05:26 AM

{ah, feel free to just puppet Mya along, I don't mind ^-^ since I don't know when I'll get an actual post up other than some time tonight xD; lol}

Early Bird Special

Old 11-12-2009, 05:37 AM

{Alright, thanks Cat-chan! :hug: }

{I'm probably going to bed sometime soon, so you can all do the same with Tanrich when I go.}

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-12-2009, 09:32 PM

Greyson sighed, wondering where everyone was. Oh well it didn't matter anymore. After he put everything away, he took a cup of tea and drank it slowly. The little ghost boy floated by him. "Do you want to go to the library? It seems there was some communication issues and now we're the only ones here. We might as well leave."

Sighing again, he turned off the stove, and left. The ghost followed behind him as he tried to figure out how to get to the library. He knew he should probably stay in the room, but he just didn't feel like it anymore.

Last edited by fuyumi_saito; 11-16-2009 at 03:10 AM..

Early Bird Special

Old 11-12-2009, 09:38 PM

{Sorry, Fuyumi, but Tanrich and the girls are still outside... ):}

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-16-2009, 03:10 AM

((Okay *rubs eyes* I edited my post. Me and the little one are going to the library then now.))

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-17-2009, 08:23 AM

{ehehe, sorry ^^' I didn't feel like posting for a while now...and well, I probably still won't until break comes starting friday xD;; ...bad Eca, bad}

Early Bird Special

Old 11-17-2009, 11:20 PM

It's fine, Cat, nobody's really posting right now... I don't think we really have time, tbh. Hopefully there will be some revival around Thanksgiving. This is a pretty casual roleplay, so at least we're still all keeping in touch with each other! ^_^

samurai angelus
Samurai angelus
Send a message via Yahoo to samurai angelus

Old 11-18-2009, 05:43 AM

((Hello all, I just joined the thread, anyone mind filling me in on whats going on?))

Early Bird Special

Old 11-20-2009, 01:41 AM

@ Samurai: Just stand on the front steps, that's where Aimee, Mya, and Tanrich are. Greyson's in the library with his ghost friend, and the others haven't posted in a while (this usually happens in roleplays: One group goes on together and then goes away, the others who are hardcore stay. I'm fine with the drifters, though...)

You can also wander around and puppet the teachers, if you'd like. The thread's a little inactive right now, so I'd love to meet up with your character!