SailorMoon
I'M BACK!!!!! My computer busted...

Old 06-03-2010, 01:42 AM

Akira blushed a little. "I was going to get a milkshake- I have a bad toothache. Ice cream helps numb the pain," she explained, smiling brightly at everyone. "Or at least it does for me.." The nights that she, ahem, changed, she always got horrible toothaches. So she always had ice cream, vanilla being her favorite.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-03-2010, 05:21 PM

"I can get it for you." Spica said before getting up and heading over to the cafe section of the cafeteria. After a while of looking at the menu, he realized he had not asked Akira what flavor milkshake she wanted. A little embarrassed, he hurried back to the table to ask her. "I forgot, what flavor did you want?"

SailorMoon

Old 06-05-2010, 02:17 AM

Akira blushed. "Vanilla," she replied, standing up and walking over to Spica. "But... can I come with you?" she asked.

ooc: GAH!! Writer's block! DX

Lady_Xanthe
X[A/N]th Is All Powerful!!!!

Old 06-06-2010, 09:56 PM

Xanthe smiled and sipped her tea as she saw the impressive Spica taken down from the inside by Akira. ....indeed, truly hilarious.... She held her laughter politely and turned to Holland and Raeland. "So..Sans a milkshake and we have a good party of friends here...."

Tegan_StarFire
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-13-2010, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
(2:02 - 2:55

Haru nodded and began playing Shooter after he finished. He smiled at Lorrina." Like it?" He asked and waited for a reply.

Lorrina smiled and clapped after Haru had finished playing the song. "Yep that was good Haru." Lorrina said.
Without warning, Lorrina's stomach suddenly rumbled.
Lorrina turned red with embarrassment and laughed "Sorry, it seems I'm a bit hungry," Lorrina told Haru. "Do you mind if I go back to the cafeteria and grab something to eat?" she asked him.

(I'm really sorry I haven't been on for a while, my internet crashed and it only just came back up.))

Shattered
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2010, 03:41 AM

( Its okay)

Haru smiled at Lorrina. "Go ahead," Haru said " Or if you'd Like I'll go get something for you" the Vampire added. Haru put his instrument back into his case and sat back down on the floor,Impatient for Lorrina's Reply He picked her up and placed her onto his back and walked out the door. " We'll just go together then" Haru teased.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-13-2010, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Akira blushed. "Vanilla," she replied, standing up and walking over to Spica. "But... can I come with you?" she asked.

ooc: GAH!! Writer's block! DX
[It's ok. I'm suffering from it too :gonk:]

"Sure, alright." he said, making a mental note that one of her favorite flavors might be Vanilla. "Excuse us." Spica added to Xanthe, Raeland and Holland before he and Akira left to order. Once again in front of the counter, Spica waited for their turn to order. He had stopped repeating the word "Vanilla" in his head just a few seconds ago. "Vanilla milkshake and a Mocha Bianca please." the werewolf said to the barrista who promptly turned to prepare their drinks.

"Never knew angels could get a toothache." Spica began. He knew a lot of angels who loved sweet things and never seemed to suffer from it. "What did you eat?"

Tegan_StarFire
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-14-2010, 03:57 AM

Quote:
( Its okay)

Haru smiled at Lorrina. "Go ahead," Haru said " Or if you'd Like I'll go get something for you" the Vampire added. Haru put his instrument back into his case and sat back down on the floor,Impatient for Lorrina's Reply He picked her up and placed her onto his back and walked out the door. " We'll just go together then" Haru teased.
Lorrina nodded with a smile "Okay then," she said when Haru said that he would come with her. When Haru picked her up and placed her on his back and began to carry her out the door she laughed again.
As they walked through the corridors of the school towards the cafeteria, Lorrina wondered what school Haru had been to before Silver Crest. "Hey Haru, I'm curious, what school did you go to before this one?" she asked him curiously leaning over his shoulder so that her face was near his.

Last edited by Tegan_StarFire; 06-15-2010 at 06:35 AM..

Shattered
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-18-2010, 12:50 AM

Haru smiled softly, " Well I don't really remember the name but it was a middle school near where my apartment was" The vampire replied while thinking of all the friends he had made while there and how hard it was to keep him being a vampire a secret." It was a Vampire, or Werewolf or angel, etc.. School.. it was a human school, It was regular, had regular classes and regular human people and uniforms." Haru explained

SailorMoon

Old 06-21-2010, 01:02 AM

((I'm so sorry I haven't been here! My computer had a virus, and tomorrow I'll be camping for 6 days.... I'll post when I get back! Again... I'm reaaaalllly sorry. TT^TT))

Tegan_StarFire
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2010, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Haru smiled softly, " Well I don't really remember the name but it was a middle school near where my apartment was" The vampire replied while thinking of all the friends he had made while there and how hard it was to keep him being a vampire a secret." It was a Vampire, or Werewolf or angel, etc.. School.. it was a human school, It was regular, had regular classes and regular human people and uniforms." Haru explained
Lorrina nodded "Okay," she said cheerfully before a thoughtful expression crossed her face. "My old school was not like Silver Crest at all." Lorrina told Haru. "It was a school with normal humans and no vampires, werewolves or any other supernatural creature except for me." Lorrina looked up as she thought about her previous school. "It was kind of hard hiding my being a werewolf when a full moon came around." she said "So I ended up moving schools before anything bad might have happened." Lorrina told Haru, thinking of how she turned berserk when she turned into a full wolf during the night of a full moon.

Shattered
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-13-2010, 09:50 PM

" I see.." Haru replied. As the two of them approached the cafeteria, Haru put Lorrina down ,twirled around and hugged her." Hm Thank you for sharing that, And Thank you for a fun day" Haru said playfully

Tegan_StarFire
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2010, 07:17 AM

"Ah, sorry if I bored you." Lorrina told Haru in embarrassment. She wasn't used to telling someone else so much about her past. When Haru put her down and then twirled through the air she giggled, she blushed again when he hugged her. When he thanked her for the fun day she smiled at him "No problem, thanks for playing the violin with me as well, it was really fun." she said.
Lorrina suddenly had the urge to hug him back, so she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him too. Lorrina looked up at Haru with a shy smile, "Did you want to get something to eat now?" she asked him pointing towards the cafeteria again.

Shattered
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2010, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegan_StarFire View Post
"Ah, sorry if I bored you." Lorrina told Haru in embarrassment. She wasn't used to telling someone else so much about her past. When Haru put her down and then twirled through the air she giggled, she blushed again when he hugged her. When he thanked her for the fun day she smiled at him "No problem, thanks for playing the violin with me as well, it was really fun." she said.
Lorrina suddenly had the urge to hug him back, so she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him too. Lorrina looked up at Haru with a shy smile, "Did you want to get something to eat now?" she asked him pointing towards the cafeteria again.

"Hm Alright" Haru replied as he grabbed her arm and started walking towards the line of people waiting to get their food.Once they were at the end of the line, Haru turned to Lorrina, " Hm so Playing the violin with me is really that fun?" Haru teased.