Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-04-2008, 04:33 PM

((Lol, it's okay. we can ask the people from Crimson over... = 3 = ; Or make a recruit thread in OOC?

Hrm, how should we start up Crimson again...?))

People surrounded the area that were watching the fight slowly dispersed when the two girls got caught. "Now, I need both of you to call a guardian so we can have this dealt with." The guard said, handing Yura the phone at the front desk first.

Diana watched enthusiastically even though she was glared back from earlier. I guess I would be giving people looks too if I am that pissed off. Diana thought to herself, seeing that now Kimi was on the phone with someone.

She caught "Oka-san" out of the conversation, knowing that Kimi was speaking to her mother at the other end. Diana wanted to linger some more but it was getting late. She asked earlier about job availability in the hotel but there was none.

She saw Jun who was glancing her way and gave him a meekly smile. She then giggled when she noticed that he was half dressed. She passed by him to use the elevators, "I suggest you go add a couple of layers on." she said.

~~~

Both Kimi and Yura waited for their guardians in the lobby. It was quieter now and both kept their backs turned to each other.

Came in rushing a well-pressed business woman. She had her hair up in a bun with an expensive handbag. "Kimi! What happened? I had to get out of a business meeting early!"

Both mother and daughter looked nothing alike. Kimi outfit was simply outrageous with chains everywhere along with her bright hair, while her mother had a well-respected appearance.

"Tch, this bi--- girl I mean, totally accused me of something I did not do!" Kimi pointed with her thumb at Yura behind her.

"Mrs. Nataki, how are you?" Yura gave her fake sweet smile. "No, no, I saw Kimi did something horrendous with my own eyes! I don't want to blame your daughter so but it can not be overlooked!"

A few seconds later, Yura's father who was a big man came in a shook Mrs. Nataki hand. They exchanged their greetings and looked back at the two who looked down at the floor.

"How am I going to deal with you...?" Mrs. Nataki said softly in a disappointing tone to Kimi.

Last edited by Sadistix_Love; 07-04-2008 at 07:15 PM..

AzukiPunk
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-05-2008, 11:12 AM

((hmmm i has no idea how to start up crimson again xD maybe something evil has happened? im kinda in a writer's block on that. so that's the reason why i made rehmos return to the city for a bit ^^;

but i think we should go for the OOC recruit thing for this rp :3 ill help support you in that if you'd like :3 asking for semi-lit or lit prefered xD Someone needs to take care of Jun when his cousin isnt around xD
now onto to the story >:3 ))

The show died down and everyone went back to do their own thing. Jun was still standing around trying to make sense of things, while Harry was going on and on about how intense the cat fight was with two totally eccentric looking girls.
Diana passed by Jun and gave him a wry smile and said sumthing about layers...Jun took a look down at his clothes and calmly put back his pants on, grabbed Harry by the shirt sleeve and dragged him back up into the room. He was more tired than embarassed, but he wanted to eat for some reason.

On their way to their rooms Jun called out to Diana in the hallway, "Hey Diana, do you know any good places to eat?"
He still had toothbrush in hand, but he didnt really care.

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-05-2008, 02:47 PM

((So many people, so little ideas. @@ What should I do with Christie at that point...? Well I can have her pass by the city but then all vampires try to avoid there because of hunters. xD; How evil can something happen? ._.;

I did the thread in the OCC, though I asked for literate people. xD; ))

"Hm?" Diana turned around and pointed at herself with a "me?" expression. They didn't know each other that well so she thought it was a bit odd that he asked. "Well, if you forgot. We just came here today. I never lived in Japan, have you?" She asked jokingly.

Then Donnia came out of the room and grabbed her. "Hey! I heard there was a fight earlier! I had to take a shower so I missed it, come! Tell me!" She dragged Diana back into their hotel room and Diana waved later to Jun.

~~~

Kimi slammed her hand onto the desk in her mom's home office. It was a spacious and professional room with shelving of books at the back of the big table where her mom always sat at to do her work.

"Oh hell no! I'm not going to babysit some kids from America!"

"Lower your voice Kimi!"

Kimi slumped to her seat. "Listen, why do I have to go teach these people about Japan? They can clearly just do it themselves, the computers these days have loads of information!"

Mrs. Nataki was patient and waited for her daughter finish complaining before she continued to speak. "One of their teacher is a good old friend of mine. You lived in New York for five years now and your English is perfect. Plus, you know how much you hate working at your dad's hospital. A bit from the students' fare would go into your pocket you would collect about $200 by the end of the month. I'm just requesting that you stay with them for one month, like a couple or so days each week. Is that so hard?"

Kimi paused, obviously giving it some thought. "Well, it's summer vacation and I have nothing better to do... Fine." She sighed and pushed herself off the chair. "But, if something happens, I'm quitting."

Mrs. Nataki just smiled as Kimi when she went out and slammed the door behind her.

xBoa_Pandyx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-04-2008, 02:53 AM

Username: RainbowCore
RP name: Yuuki Maelin
Personality: Yui likes to keep her distance between others and herself. She's shy in the sense she won't speak much, but she won't turn crimson red on you unless something's really got to her which doesn't happen very often. She doesn't like loud, rude, and/or stuck up kids and she doesn't try to interact with them either. Though she might seem rude at times, it's just her being her quiet self, minding her own business. There's much more to her and most know about.
My group: 1
Others: She loves literature, has a great voice, and can cook fairly well.
Appearance:
(( The last rp I signed up for said this picture wasn't appropriate, but really, it's only not appropriate when you're thinking wrong about it. .___. I hope I don't have to change it. I really like the character. T^T ))

Last edited by xBoa_Pandyx; 08-04-2008 at 02:56 AM..

xBoa_Pandyx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-04-2008, 03:02 AM

This was just great. Yuuki had been roomed with two stuck up girls who tried getting her to sleep on the pull out couch so one of them didn't have to. She simply stayed quiet and continued unpacking her things, ignoring their request. One of them walked up to her and started yelling at her to respond and even cursed at her. Then when one of the teachers who were in charge of this whole trip came in and asked what was wrong, the two girls told said it was nothing, expecting Yuuki to say the same, but Yui repeated the girl's words, pointing at her with black eyes and they both stared wide-eyed at her, mouths dropped. The teacher scowled them and gave them a lecture then told them to behave before leaving. Yui ended up being kicked out of the room, but she didn't mind. It wasn't like she wanted to stay in there with them. She sighed, rolling her suitcase down the hall, wondering if she could stay with someone else. She started humming which seemed to help until she saw a few guys up away, walking the opposite way though when they saw her, they began walking beside her.

"Hey, what's a cutie like you doing out here alone?" One of them said, brushing her arm with the back of his palm.

She walked a little faster, her expression unmoved. The guy looking irritated, grabbing her arm to stop her. She glared at him, but he didn't seem to care. "Let. Go." She said, the first two words of the night.

"Aah. So she speaks." A different guy said, grabbing a hold of her older arm.

"Let go you creeps", she said, struggling to break free.

She did manage to kick one of them in the back of their legs and when he let go of her, she bit the other guy holding her then ran down the hallway, her suitcase rolling behind her. Yuuki heard them chasing her which made her wonder if they'd give up soon or if they'd stalk her until they were satisfied. Since her eyes were shut, focusing on running, she didn't realise there was a boy in the hallway and wound on crashing into him. Her eyes opened and she noticed he was from her group. She stayed speechless, frozen in place as the guys caught up to her and turned her around.

"You think we were finished, huh? Well, you were wrong."

Just when they were about to grab her, one of the teachers passed up, asking if there were a problem. Yui pointed to the three men and she told them to leave before she called security. They left, not wanting to get in trouble then the teacher turned towards her and asked if she was alright. She nodded and then the teacher left without another word.

Last edited by xBoa_Pandyx; 08-04-2008 at 03:27 AM..

AzukiPunk
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2008, 08:36 AM

((yaay welcome boa :3 i shall post later and see what i can come up with. and i think the pic is fine xD its really pretty :3 ))

xBoa_Pandyx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-04-2008, 02:24 PM

(( Thanks. :] I look forward to roleplaying with you all. Okay, that's reassuringg. Now I don't have to change it. ))

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2008, 03:00 AM

((Haha, I was thinking that I'll never come back here. xD; It was dead for awhile. Px I'll post later since I'm really distracted right now...))

AzukiPunk
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-11-2008, 06:04 AM

((hey boa, the guy that yuuki bumped into in the hallway, could that be just a random student or is that Jun? ))

xBoa_Pandyx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-15-2008, 08:17 PM

(( I'm so sorry for not replying sooner. T^T I've been busy and school's coming up for me. Err, Whichever. ))

AzukiPunk
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-17-2008, 04:32 PM

((ok gonna make the boy you crashed into the hallway be Jun since it'll be interesting.))

Jun was about to enter his room when all of the sudden some girl crashed into him without any warning as he was just coming to from his accidental hangover.
He feel to the floor with a thud until he realized the girl who bumped into him was Yui. She was a quiet girl in class although he wouldnt know much about the girl since she keeps to herself alot.

Then Jun heard voices of men, and they didnt sound too friendly. That's when he realized these men where stalking the poor girl. Just when he was about to teach them a thing or two about harassing girls, a teach came up behind him and resolved the whole incident.

He carefully saw them exit the hallway, but he had qualms about seeing them again. Yui was a pretty girl anyways, but being the guy he is, he always wanted to seek out justice for others.

"I see that was a close one, eh?" Jun said as he helped Yui with her tossled luggage.

xBoa_Pandyx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-21-2008, 04:11 PM

[[ Nyah ! I'm always having trouble remembering to post. Sorry guys. T^T ]]

Yuuki didn't respond, not knowing what to say besides the obvious words and even those two hadn't come out of her mouth. She wasn't used to all this in just one night. She had been bullied, harassed, and helped by one of the boys from her school. Though they weren't exactly the closest of friends, she had admired him from afar. It wasn't as if she stalked him, but he just seemed different from the other boys who were sometimes rowdy and shallow. Finally after realizing she must've been making herself look like a fool, she spoke up as she took her suitcase from him.

"Thank you. Jun." She said, her voice gentle and her eyes quite sentimental.

She remembered why she was out in the hallway in the first place. She had been kicked out of her room and needed some other place to stay.

"You wouldn't happen to know a room that I could stay in, would you? Most rooms seem to be full and unwelcome. Like mine."

If she were to use a tone so tender with her eyes looking so pathetically vulnerable, another would so as take advantage of her, but she doubted Jun would. From what she heard and seen, he was kind and understanding. Still, looks can be deceiving. She had learned that the hard way. A memory popped into Yui's head and she winced, not liking what she remembered. A few girls had pretended to be her friend, only to fuck her in in the end. When they were finished using her as a bellhop, they abandoned her downtown. She had to walk all the way back to her house. It was a brutal walk and she had blisters and a headache when she got there. Why hadn't she just taken a bus or a cab? Oh, because the girls had faked having no money left so Yuuki had paid for dinner. Only to be left alone like always. When she grabbed a hold of the present, she looked up at Jun, waiting for an answer.

AzukiPunk
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-21-2008, 05:49 PM

Jun thought for a while thinking about Yui's question, but as his mind trailed off for a moment he saw there was a sadness in her eyes. He quickly gazed past her before she could see him watch her.

He cleared his throat quietly, "Hmmm well it seems that theres this really friendly girl in our class that i bumped in serveral times already. If i could remember her name..."

He fell silent, but then he beamed, "Diana! I think i know where her room is, it's probably this way."

He then gestured to the right side of the hallway hoping Yui wouldnt mind his suggestion.

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-22-2008, 12:09 AM

((Haha, drag me into this now eh? xD Fufu, let's see >3>; ))

Diana was sitting cross-legged in her room, sorting out the things she had bought earlier that day. Her friend Donnia was flipping through the TV channels, complaining that everything was in Japanese and Diana kindly reminded her that they were in Japan. Looking around their spacious room, Diana noticed something was missing.

"Hey, where are our other two room mates?"

"Beh, they ran to their boyfriend's dorm for tonight." Donnia rolled her eyes, going through the channels all over again for the third time. "I think they will stay there until tomorrow morning."

Diana made a face as she cleared the space on her bed. She was extra careful when she was putting away the merchandises into the table drawers. They will be there for a couple of months, may as well use everything. "Really, let's see how long until they get caught."

Donnia held up a huge box of Mousse Pockies with a sheepish grin. "They bribed me to say that they are in the washroom if the teacher comes in."

"Food? Honestly, Don?" Diana laughed and tackled her friend for a bag. She was munching on a Pocky stick when Donnia passed a channel. She shrieked and told her friend to flip back the channel. When she missed, Diana snatched the remote away and quickly went to the right one.

"Oh my god, it's Haruka from the Knights!!" Diana jumped up and down squealing like a sick puppy. "He is so hot!" She kissed the TV screen like the celebrity was really there.

Donnia threw a pillow at the fangirl. "Ew, don't slobber on the screen! If people know that you are like this all the time with your favourite Asian celebrities, they would send you to a mental hospital."

Diana turned around slowly, giving her friend a puppy face. "But are like that too." She pouted, trying to wrap her arms around the TV which was impossible because of it's size.

Donnia rolled her eyes and gave up as Diana continued to croon at the figure behind the screen.

((I stole the celeb from a manga called Honey Hunt xD;; Therefore don't look him up >3>; ))

xBoa_Pandyx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2008, 05:24 PM

[[ I hope you don't mind Yuuki and Diana having a past friendship, stix. ]]

Diana? Why did that name seem so familiar? Diana... She stood there, oblivious to the fact that he was waiting for her. This wasn't the first time that she spaced out. Her past was always full of vague memories when she tried remembering. Wait...Diana. That's it! They were best friends when they were little kids. She used to call her Dee and they would sleepover each others' houses and were practically inseparable. But that had changed over the years and they gradually grew apart. She frowned and looked up at Jun.

"I don't know...", she said, her voice ridiculously quiet.

Yui didn't know what to say, but she couldn't let him think she was unappreciative towards his effort. She'd just have to bear being in the same room with her old friend. No matter how much it hurt.

"I guess that's fine. Where again?" She sounded distant and unsure, looking down at her feet as she spoke.

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-22-2008, 08:51 PM

((Not a prob ^^ I'll just wait for Azuki's post))