View Poll Results: Would you guys like a timeskip to October, for a Halloween Event?
Yes 7 77.78%
No 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover
Send a message via MSN to T-RedBack

Old 11-01-2009, 04:34 AM

Lucid Crest Academy:
Co-existence is the key to peace

As you exit from the High Maze Forest, you come face to face with the vast Lake Mesa. In the distance you see the castle in which Lucid Crest Academy resides, with its cold fortress walls shielding the school from all civilization as well as the harshness of Mother Nature's extreme seasonal changes.

Suddenly cold, elongated fingers creep up on your neck to give a gentle tap. Startled, you turned around to face a hooded being, shrouded in its dark navy cloak, offering a hand to carry your bags.

In a raspy whisper the being spoke...

"Would you like a ride?"

Last edited by T-RedBack; 11-01-2009 at 09:42 AM..

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-01-2009, 04:49 AM

Headmistress's speech to students

Ah, I'm sorry if the Echo Ghoul scared you bit when you first met it. Hopefully you aren't too traumatized.

Anyways, welcome to Lucid Crest Academy. I'm your headmistress Ms. Dew and I'll be administering the school, the school events and various activities that'll enrich as well as make your stay at Lucid Crest an enjoyable one.

To the students, you have been accepted here for you all have unique talents, abilities and powers that will either aid you or hinder you in the furture. However, we hope that here at Lucid Crest, we'll be able to teach you various skills and arts as well as provide you witht he best education possible.

We hope you get along with your peers, as there is a diverse mixture of races. We do not tolerate fighting and we expect you to be on your best behaviour as well no discrimination of any kind.

There is a school guideline that'll show you the rules in which this school runs as well as your dorm room key. Please go to your designated dorms and rest well for the classes tomorrow.

Last edited by T-RedBack; 11-01-2009 at 07:25 AM..

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-01-2009, 05:05 AM

Headmistress's speech for teachers

A warm welcome to all teachers, new and old. You are gathered here today, as to set up a good example for students, teach them the various skills needed to survive as well as get along with each other.

Also depending on your classes you teach, some of you will need to go outside for field work or studies. It is your responsiblity, that the students are safe as well as protected since the High Maze Forest is the home to many creatures. If you think you cannot handle the creatures, it is advised that you hire a Sentinel along.

It is also your responsibilty to your best to control the class and enforce the rules when neccessary. We do not permit students that'll become a threat to their peers. So please be firm as well as stern with your discipline.

I have no further comments other then, be respectful to your students as well as your collegues considering this is a very diverse institution.

Go to your degsinated rooms, prepare for the lessons ahead and rest well for the classes tomorrow.

Last edited by T-RedBack; 11-01-2009 at 07:23 AM..

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-01-2009, 06:34 AM

The School Guidelines (aka Rules)

1. No Godmodding from anybody except for Headmistress, and Sentinels (approved by Headmistress and must have a legitamate reason)

2. PM me all profiles (using the skeleton below) titled "Troublemakers" for students and "Professionals" for Teachers.

3. Fights are only allowed in combat classes or in sparing rooms BUT there must not be any killings!

4. Keep romance PG-13, meaning no cybering! This will be a clean thread!

5. Students must be 15 years and older whilst teacher must be 23 and older.

6. Please use at least 4 sentences. This is a semi-literate roleplay. (I know that we are human and prone to writer's block but let's not make that frequent)

7. No chat-speak.

8. Cursing is allowed but keep it to a minimum.

9. Try interacting with other characters. Don't just interact with one only.

10. Post every 2 -3 days. If you're going to be away for longer than that please send me a PM informing me so.

11. Please OOC talk to the OOC Thread unless you're telling the person/people you rp with that you are going somewhere or going offline.

12. You can have as many characters as long as you can manage ALL of them. If one of your characters goes unused for more than two weeks than I'll delete their profile and you may not play as them.

13. Timetables will be issued by the Headmistress according to your race but you are given a choice for some of your classes. (In other words, I'll be PMing timetables, it is just so that everyone can interact with each other.)

14. According to the Menewsha rules, we should not double post. So if you have more than two characters, distinguish them by posting them in different colours. (E.g. Character A = Purple and Character B = Pink)

Rules will be added when needed.

Last edited by T-RedBack; 11-06-2009 at 08:48 AM.. Reason: Needed to add more rules

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-01-2009, 06:57 AM

Profile Skeletons

Students
Quote:
My Puppeteer:
[Username]

The Name I Go By:
[Name/Nicknames/Surname]

I Swear I'm Old Enough:
[Age]

I'm A:
[Human/Vampire/Werewolf/Demon/Elf/Other]

It's Just The Way I Roll:
[Personality]

Here's My Story:
[Biography]

I Swing This Way:
[Sexual Preference]

I Can't Help Myself:
[Likes]

Keep That Away From Me:
[Dislikes]

What I See In The Mirror:
[Appearance - Anime Picture Please.]

Shhh. It's A Secret:
[Crush]
Teachers:
Quote:
My Puppeteer:
[Username]

My Parents Liked This Name:
[Character name/nicknames]

But You Will Call Me:
Mr./Mrs/Ms./Miss [Surname]

Wouldn't You Like To Know?:
[Age]

I Teach:
[Class]

Get Use To It:
[Personality]

The Past Is The Past:
[Biography]

Does It Matter?:
[Sexual Preference]

Extra Credit If:
[Likes]

Instant Fail If:
[Dislikes]

I Don't Care What You Think:
[Appearance - Anime Picture Please.]

This Is Confidential:
[Crush]

Last edited by T-RedBack; 11-01-2009 at 10:49 AM..

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-01-2009, 07:21 AM

Dormitories

The Dormitories are separated by gender and can only be unlocked by having the dormitory key. Each room has a different lock, this so that certain students can only enter if they have a specific key and prevent others, especially those of the opposite gender

The Dormitories are apartment sized rooms that have four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a kitchen area that is also connected with the lounge room.

The bedrooms have queen-sized beds, a desk, wardrobe and dresser. The lounge room has two armchairs and a sofa surrounding a glass table and a television set.

Also Teachers' Dormitories are pretty much the same but with the exception that it is bigger, has one bedroom, a bathroom and a large lounge room.

The Sentinel Dormitory is pretty much like the teachers except that the rooms are co-ed and there are four bedrooms.

Student Dormitories:
[Four to a room]
[Bolded students' name indicates that the room is full]

Girls' Dormitory:
Quote:
1. Gwyndolynn "Dole" Totah/Cadence 'Caden' Rondo/Amy 'Rachel' Faolan/Kita "Kit" Ushita
2. Toshie "Suki" Wakatsuki/ Ice Darkheart/Leona "Lee" Ray Dionda/ Fiona 'Fee' Blackstone
3. Aoimizu/Aishi Touketsu/
Extras will be added~
Boys' Dormitory:
Quote:
1. Sena "Lobo" Alexander/ Jacques "Jack" Belmont/ David Albright/ Allen Albright
2. Noel Albright
Extras will be added~
Teachers' Dormitory
Quote:
1. Ampere Dew
2. Hanabi 'Hana' Tensaki
3. Thorn Rose Fireflower
4. Darrien Blackstone
5. Trill Mordent

Extras will be added~
Sentinels' Dormitory:
Quote:
1. Legato Staccato
Extras will be added~

Last edited by T-RedBack; 01-14-2010 at 04:10 AM.. Reason: Add characters to rooms

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-01-2009, 08:31 AM

Grade system

This is the age margin that'll place your character's in their specific classes unless the timetable says otherwise.

15 years = 10th Grade/First year
16 years = 11th Grade/Second year
17 years or 18 years = 12th Grade/Third Year

If your character is older that the age margin then they'll enter the graduates class in which they can soley focus on enchancing a specific ability of their choice or help the teachers run the class. These characters are possibly the only ones that can become Sentinels.

Edit: Also, regardless of grade, students who have the same classes at the same periods have classes together. This is one of the reasons why teachers must be able to control the class, as most of the classes in Lucid Crest are bigger than most classes.

Last edited by T-RedBack; 11-10-2009 at 04:16 AM.. Reason: Needed to fix information, needed to be more clear.

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-01-2009, 08:49 AM

Sentinel/Graduate Class

Sentinels are like the school officers and or guardians. They help keep the school in check and are possibly the strongest in the school (if they are students). They only have one class they attend which is the Graduates' Class in which they soley focus on enhancing a specific ability and can help the teacher when needed.

If they are teachers, they are mainly in charge of the Graduate Class and each have a unique ability that helps them aid in guarding the school and enforce the rules.

The Sentinels also act under the Headmistress, keep the students in line and enforce the rules when necessary. Thus only the Headmistress can choose the Sentinels.

To be a Sentinel, you must be an experienced roleplayer who knows the do's and don'ts of roleplaying, is semi-literate, responsible and always follow the rules of this thread. If you want to be a Sentinel, please fill out the skeleton below.

Sentinel Application Form:
Quote:
The One Pulling The Strings:
[Username]

I Go By This Title:
[Character Name]

I Have Lived For:
[Age]

I Am A:
[Vampire/Werewolf/Elf/Demon/Etc]

I Take:
[Class]

I Keep Myself In Line:
[Personality]

My Experience Has Shaped Me To Be Like This:
[Biography]

I Crave For:
[Sexual Preference]

This'll Earn You My Respect:
[Likes]

I'm Watching You:
[Dislikes]

What I Am:
[Appearance]

My Lips Are Sealed:
[Crush]

Example Of Roleplay: [For judgement purposes]
[Example of how you will roleplay. This will not be included in the profile list]

Last edited by T-RedBack; 11-14-2009 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: Needed to add more information

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-01-2009, 08:55 AM

OOC Thread/Accepted Student Profiles
OOC Page:
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-ooc-page.html

Accepted Female Student Profiles:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyRey
My Puppeteer:
[MintyRey]

The Name I Go By:
[Gwyndolynn "Dole" Totah]

I Swear I'm Old Enough:
[16]

I'm A:
[Werewolf]

[loyal, hardworking, independent, friendly, good natured, active/sporty ]

Here's My Story:
A 2nd year student (I don't know if the academy uses 2nd year or 10th grade) at Lucid Crest, Dole has figured out where most things can be found in the academy, though there's still a lot of new places to explore. She likes to play soccer but doesn't feel the need to join the soccer club (if any) at the moment. She can turn into a giant silver wolf when the full moon is out and during the other phases of the moon she just grows wolf ears and claws. She doesn't change during new moons and must stay indoors and away from windows during lunar eclipses or else she will become severely ill. Although she tries to keep her grades up, she has a habit of sleeping in class which keeps her from getting an A.

I Swing This Way:
[Straight]

I Can't Help Myself:
[meat, sweets, soccer (though not always good at it), music, parties, sleeping in class ]

Keep That Away From Me:
[spiders that can jump, homework, spicy foods, some bitter vegetables ]

Shhh. It's A Secret:
[will decide later on]
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RedBack
My Puppeteer:
[T-RedBack]

The Name I Go By:
[Cadence 'Caden' Rondo]

I Swear I'm Old Enough:
[17]

I'm A:
[Human]

[A rather sleepy, procastinating and unmotivated tomboy whom is rather selective about everything when listening, focusing or when doing something. In other words, if it the person, object or subject isn't interesting enough, she'll either zone out or fall asleep whichever is appealing at the time. However, the only time that she'll ever be motivated or awake, willingly, is when she is solving puzzles, fighting and/or sparing. Although Caden can be a bit of an extremist sometimes, she is otherwise a polite, collected and detached person whom one can not get a reaction out of easily.]

Here's My Story:
[Caden comes from a long line of bodyguards whom have protected and served the various families for a very long time. Being trained taught honourable principles that are, perhaps, archaic to the modern world by her father and grandfather. Two of the main ones being that blood came first and loyalty to all others. To this day, Caden has followed and lived by this code which for those whom come to know her, has come to respect and admire about her. Being trained to be a good bodyguard, Caden is taught to handle a sword with skill and precison as well as handle tough situations however she was born with narcolepsy which could explain her rather sleepy and unmotivated behaviour.]

I Swing This Way:
[Straight]

I Can't Help Myself:
[Puzzles, swords, spicy cranberry green tea, spiders]

Keep That Away From Me:
[Birds, sweet food and bitter drinks]

Shhh. It's A Secret:
[None]
Quote:
My Puppeteer:
[April]

The Name I Go By:
[Amy Rachel Faolan]

I Swear I'm Old Enough:
[Fifteen.]

I'm A:
[Sorceress.]

[- I don't mind rolling in the mud or getting my hands dirty, but if you sneeze or cough in my direction I'm gonna smack you all the way to next week. Or cry... whichever comes first.
- I can be very compassionate, empathetic, and merciful when I have to be. I also appear to be happy-go-lucky, good-natured and act like a fool but most other times I'm the most stubborn person you'll ever meet. Don't underestimate me just because I use magic. I can dish out a good can of whoopa-- well, let's just say I'm a great brawler to boot. You can thank my brothers for that.
- When it comes to friends I am extremely loyal and will go to any extremes to protect the people I care about--even if it means death... to the opposing party.]

Here's My Story:
[- I am the youngest and only daughter of a very, very big family. I have eight older brothers who would protect, love, cherish, play with, spoil, buy for, spend lots of time with, and keep potential boyfriends away from me. Unfortunately for them, I'm also a genius, so I often take advantage of my 'dim-wit' brothers. Don't get me wrong, I do love them dearly. They just adore me too much.
- I learned most of what I know from my grandparents--about magic, life, our history. My parents are always away so I don't see them too often. When they are home we all take a weekend-long vacation to catch up.
-It's a real big world out there and I'm used to being around relatives but I think I'll be okay here on my own. These next few years of school should be interesting.]

I Swing This Way:
[Hmm...]

I Can't Help Myself:
[Snow; Drawing; Books; Eating; Being randomly OCD; Disinfectant wipes/spray...]

Keep That Away From Me:
[People who sneeze or cough into their hands without washing; People who sneeze or cough without covering their mouth; People who don't have good hygiene--Don't you dare come near me!]

Shhh. It's A Secret:
[Let's just say he's a wolf in sheep's clothing.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyourahara
My Puppeteer:
[Kyourahara]

The Name I Go By:
[Kita "Kit" Ushita]

I Swear I'm Old Enough:
[16]

I'm A:
[demon]

[Kita is a very laid back person. She loves to just wander and listen to the sounds around her. She is never fully paying attention to most of her surroundings, just the nature. She is pretty much lost all the time.]

Here's My Story:
[Kita was raised in a small town in Eastern Europe. Her family lived in the catacombs beneath the city. They were part of a secret society of demons that is unknown to most of the world. She loved living beneath the city, but due to expansion and construction of a larger city, the catacombs were sealed. Kita and her parents made it out of the catacombs, but everything she ever knew is gone now.]

I Swing This Way:

[Straight]

I Can't Help Myself:
[Nature, flight, rain, sunlight, new people.]

Keep That Away From Me:
[pitch black darkness, confined spaces, disrespect towards her and her friends.]

Shhh. It's A Secret:
[Later! Definitely later! ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by (0 O) (O O) ( ME )
My Puppeteer:
[(0 O) (O O) ( ME )]

The Name I Go By:

[[Toshie "Suki" Wakatsuki]]

I Swear I'm Old Enough:
[15]

I'm A:
[Demon]

[Suki's really one of a kind, so if you hand to describe her, "a good friend" would pretty much cover it. Spacey and mildly compulsive at times, She is extremely caring, truthful, and helpful, it often being said she'd a head of her times in wisdom. She's also easy going, insightful, bubbly, self sure and sensible, covering a broad range of interests.]

Here's My Story:
[Suki's is sometimes mistaken as quiet, lonely, and shy, but really she's just lost in thought, feeling no need for constant attention, though she is in no way unpopular. She instead either waits for people to come to her, or goes somewhere she'd find others who share ideas and likes. Her older siblings (she's the youngest) were often a hand full for her parents, so she learned fast and behaved well so they could have less to worry about. She's a good student, and enjoys her classes, even though she sometimes spaces out in the middle of them.]

I Swing This Way:
[She's heterosexual, but these things really don't matter to her. She doesn't encourage homosexual acts, but thinks homophobia is idiotic, along with all other forms of unmoral judgment.]

I Can't Help Myself:
[books, helping others, friendly attitudes, illusions, knickknacks, honesty and maturity, cooking, doing a good deed, scenery, music (especially piano), sketching, learning new things, comforting others, comfort]

Keep That Away From Me:
[wasting things, rude and insensitive remarks at other people, pointless arguments/fighting, dishonesty, hatefulness, cruelty, others feeling uncomfortable, falling, sharp things like knifes or needles, joke/pranks or rumors meant to harm]

"Placing her elbows on her knees, she slouches forward with her knuckles against the pinked skin of her cheeks , matching perfectly with the rest of her peachy skin; her dark chocolaty-brown hair swing forward to frame her face, eyes once again returned to their wide and innocent, deep, pristine blue, as she gazed absentmindedly, thoughtfully, out into space."

Shhh. It's A Secret:
[She doesn't act on crushes, they come, they go.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkheart9505
My Puppeteer:
darkheart9505

The Name I Go By:
Ice Darkheart

I Swear I'm Old Enough:

I'm A:
Half-Elf

loner prefers to be left alone but will talk when necessary

Here's My Story:
Mother was an elven ranger, and father was a human mage of water. She prefers bows to swords but carries both so she can defend herself at close range and long range. Has great control over water and ice. Orphened at age 5 and lived with her elven aunt.

I Swing This Way:
traditional marriage

I Can't Help Myself:
Chocolate

Keep That Away From Me:
brussel sprouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss
My Puppeteer:
Little Miss

The Name I Go By:
Leona Ray Dionda (I go by Lee)

I Swear I'm Old Enough:

I'm A:
Werewolf. me

Optimistic, confident, always listening and talking, artistic (plays piano), strange, happy, friendly

Here's My Story:
I grew up on the coast, where the sun and the waves were always my home. My dad left my family so really I just grew up with my mom and grandparents, but it was alright. I learned to play the piano from my grandma, and I'm pretty good at it too. I've always been a happy person, because life's way to short to be unhappy!

I Swing This Way:
Straight...but I don't think of people on that level

I Can't Help Myself:
Redwoods (there just giant!), oceans, picture books, lollypops, teddy bears, meats, musicals

Keep That Away From Me:
too much makeup, knives, secrets

Lee

Shhh. It's A Secret:
I told you, you silly! I don't think of people on that level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Calyx0o
My Puppeteer:
[o0Calyx0o]

The Name I Go By:
[Fiona 'Fee' Blackstone]

I Swear I'm Old Enough:
[16]

I'm A:
[Fire Elemental]

[Loyal, empathetic, loves justice, but short tempered and quick to pick a fight if not thinking straight]

Here's My Story:
[I'm an only child, but the youngest of seven cousins. However, I'm the most respected because my father is the eldest son of my grandfather. I got into fights with them- a lot- when I was a kid, but now we're okay with each other... usually. We were all raised pretty formally, so I got in a LOT of trouble for starting all those fights.
- My parents died last year, so I've been living with my grandparents. I miss my mom and dad, though, but I've been looking forward to the new school year for a while... hope I didn't get my application in too late...]

I Swing This Way:
[Bi, but leaning toward the straight edge]

I Can't Help Myself:
[Reading, writing, drawing, playing flute, and occasionally setting things on fire]

Keep That Away From Me:
[Snow, ice, anything cold, and ignorant and/or stupid people, chauvinistic pigs who treat women like objects]

[http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/27331vspcuo.jpg
-eheh, sorry, I don't know how to do just the image...]

Shhh. It's A Secret:
[Sena]
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorMoon
My Puppeteer:
SailorMoon

The Name I Go By:
Chinatsu Maboroshi or ChiChi

I Swear I'm Old Enough:

I'm A:
Angel

Sweet, bubbly, funny, and helpful

Here's My Story:
Chinatsu died a couple months ago... She was walking down the street, when gunshots rang out, and she saw two gunmen shooting at each other. Chinatsu ran, but when she looked back, the gunmen had stopped shooting each other, and started to shoot Chinatsu! She was hit several times in her arms, 4 times in her leg, and 3 bullets that nearly missed her heart. Unfortunately, the bullets punctured her right lung, and Chinatsu drowned in her own blood.....

Chinatsu is back with her family now, and she is now attending Lucid Crests. When she is out, she blends in with everyone else by retracting her wings into her back.

I Swing This Way:
Straight as a Ruler!

I Can't Help Myself:
Swimming, singing, drawing, and reading.

Keep That Away From Me:
Spiders, anything that resembles a bullet and/or gun,(she's been afraid of them ever since she died) and bullies. (She was bullied for most of her life)

Shhh. It's A Secret:
None at the moment.... O3O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Xanthe
My Puppeteer:
[Lady_Xanthe]

The Name I Go By:
[Aoimizu Touketsu/Ashi Toukestsu]

I Swear I'm Old Enough:
[17]

I'm A:
[Siren/Pixie]

[Friendly, but shy/attituded and cocky, Loves to meet other people/loves to fight everyone "oh didn't i mention? I have split soul"]

Here's My Story:
[Born to her loving Siren mother and Pixie father, Aoi seemed a very normal child; No wings and No tail or scales. When she was three, she was sitting in the garden with her mother and Aoi giggled. Her mother turned to see a sunflower dancing back and forth with Aoi. With this they discovered her innate Pixie talent for nature. A few weeks later, on a day at the beach, Aoi felt off of a rock down towards the water. When she thought she would drown, the water reached up and held her up; The discovery of her Siren powers. At five, she developed a painful rash on her back. After a week of it getting worse she felt her skin rip, she screamed, and then felt no pain there. When her father rushed to her aid when she screamed, then laughed with pride as he said, "My girl's got her wings." Few years later, when she was 8, a horrific event warped Aoimizu's perfect, if unusual childhood. Aoi and her parents were outside enjoying the dusk in the garden, when they heard a raspy snarl from the forest. Her father and mother stood in front of Aoi to defend her from the sudden and violently bloody murder. Aoi, then dripping in her parents splattered blood, just as Aoi was about to pass out from shock, the leader of the band snarled at her and held her by her wings, shaking her and showing her horrible things. She was left to be a tourtured soul for his amusement. ~ She went to live with a friend in a remote training forest in Japan~She is in an understaning with her Split Ashi, and is now attending Lucid Academy.]

I Swing This Way:
[Straight? Do i need to know?]

I Can't Help Myself:
[Sweets, cooking, reading/ fighting, fighting, fighting]

Keep That Away From Me:
[Spicy foods, rude people, dirtying her wings, bad smells]

[AoimizuxFurther recognition//A flash of purple light~Ashi]

Shhh. It's A Secret:
[None yet]

Accepted Male Student Profiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamina
My Puppeteer:
[Kamina]

The Name I Go By:
[Sena "Lobo" Alexander]

I Swear I'm Old Enough:
[15]

I'm A:
[Werewolf.]

[Pretty laid-back, he's the quirky kind of wolf that actually prefers candy and grapes to meat but doesn't mind the occasional steak, pork chop, chicken thigh or what have you.

He is very motivated by money even though he already has enough coming from an extremely rich family, and like most werewolves he is also territorial; but you learn to curb that instinct if you want to survive.. school.]

Here's My Story:
[A straight-A student at his previous school, Lobo seemed to cruise through all his exams even though nobody has seen him study. He is a cousin of Dole but from a different werewolf pack so his reaction to the moon's phases is different.

During the new moon he loses control of himself and transforms into an anthropomorphic version of his normal wolf form. He disappears every month for that week, locked inside a special prison designed to withstand incredible damage from a werewolf's raw power.

Other than that Sena can transform at will. His coat is black with flecks of gold.]

I Swing This Way:
[I'm a one-woman kinda guy.]

I Can't Help Myself:
[Reading, Grapes, Cake, Toast, Chocolate, Cold Weather, Candy, Money, Sunglasses.]

Keep That Away From Me:
[Mayonnaise, Spinach, Hot Weather, Syringes, Unrefined Women.]

Shhh. It's A Secret:
[A.R.F.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows Go Moo
My Puppeteer:
[Cows Go Moo]

The Name I Go By:
[Jacques "Jack" Belmont]

I Swear I'm Old Enough:
[18]

I'm A:
[Human]

[Jacques is never someone you take for face value. While at first he might seem like a flirt and pervert, in reality...he is. For the most part, he'll be joking, but sometimes people tend to take it the wrong way which leads him to run or get slapped...or all that and a call to the office. He's quite the flake who's only goal is to enjoy life as long as he can whether or not he's "wasting" his gifts. For that reason he never gets involved in any type of drama and has no problem flaking out or avoiding the situation. Despite being a flake he still acts loyal to those he does know and care about and would(n't) think twice about helping them out of a jam (usually). For him, having friends that have stuck with him as long as they have, has been a new experience for him and because of that he doesn't want to lose them.]

Here's My Story:
[While not an immigrant from France, Jacques grew up around a lot of French culture, having to learned to speak it before speaking English as well as learning Savate, a French form of kickboxing since the small age of nine, but aside from that he learned to play guitar for a year, but quit that too, saying that it was "boring". And then for another year he had been on the track and cross-country team, having been a pretty fast runner, but that got boring and he quit. You see, his parents were rich enough to fund his spontaneous interests and obsessions, but the fact that he never had a clear life goal concerned them. You see, his family was one full of people who worked as slayers, assassins, hitmen, and the like (though there's a cousin who's in a band. He never talks to her) and Jacques was showing so much potential for any of those, but no motivation. For that reason he was transferred into Lucid Crest Academy, to find some sort of profession for himself.]

I Swing This Way:
[Straight]

I Can't Help Myself:
[French cuisine, Indie music, Spontaneity, Savate]

Keep That Away From Me:
[Commitment, Homework, Celery]

[Jacques]

Shhh. It's A Secret:
[N/A]
Quote:
My Puppeteer:
[MintyRey]

The Name I Go By:
[Allen Albright]

I Swear I'm Old Enough:
[18]

I'm A:
[Vampire]

[mellow, a slightly nervous romantic, studious, friendly]

Here's My Story:
[One of a set of fraternal triplets, Allen always had to share most of his things with his brothers. It was only when they began attending high school that they got to have their own things since they didn't go to the same school. Allen enjoyed his time at Lucid Crest and became friends with Dole and a few others. He was surprised to find out, however, that this year he would be sharing his brothers would be going to the same school. He aims to help run his uncle's law firm after he graduates. He is the only one among his brothers who does not yet know how to turn someone into a vampire.]

I Swing This Way:
[Straight]

I Can't Help Myself:
[older women, independent women, blood, ice cream, music]

Keep That Away From Me:
[the sun, bad grades, fighting, salty foods]

[Allen]

Shhh. It's A Secret:
[Ms. Dew]
Quote:
My Puppeteer:
[MintyRey]

The Name I Go By:
[Noel Albright]

I Swear I'm Old Enough:
[18]

I'm A:
[Vampire]

[calm, studious, mature, somewhat critical of others, polite]

Here's My Story:
[One of a set of fraternal triplets, Noel always strived to be the best in school, usually being elected as student body president and club president by his peers. He acts the most mature among the brothers and learned about business and economics under their grandfather at an early age. He is an honor roll student and was able to enter an elite vampire high school for free because of his outstanding academic record. While he was surprised at his parents' decision to attend Lucid Crest Academy for his final year, he didn't complain. He felt attending the school would give him valuable field experience interacting with different beings. He plans on taking over his grandfather's lucrative conglomerate after he graduates. He was the first among the brothers to learn how to turn someone into a vampire, but he doesn't feel the need to try.]

I Swing This Way:
[Bi]

I Can't Help Myself:
[mature people with class and style, blood, studying, good grades, almonds ]

Keep That Away From Me:
[the sun, ill-mannered people, sweet foods, bad grades, bad clothes]

The guy in the front
[Noel]

Shhh. It's A Secret:
[None yet]
Quote:
My Puppeteer:
[MintyRey]

The Name I Go By:
[David Albright]

I Swear I'm Old Enough:
[18]

I'm A:
[Vampire]

[outgoing, loves to ignore rules, fun-loving, adventurous]

Here's My Story:
[One of a set of fraternal triplets, David has always been a troublemaker. From setting their elementary school "accidentally" on fire to working "part-time" for various criminal organizations, he has gotten to know their local law enforcement officers well. Although he has mellowed out since entering high school, he still participates in various school rumbles. He thought he would be kicked out of his school during his last year there but was surprised to find out that he would be attending his final year at Lucid Crest Academy. He plans on becoming a professional race car driver like his father. After learning how, turning people into vampires has become one of his many hobbies. Out of his brothers, he is the only one to not get ear piercings and is the only one who can walk freely in the sunlight. ]

I Swing This Way:
[Bi]

I Can't Help Myself:
[the sun, drag racing, blood, interesting people, fighting, red hot chili peppers]

Keep That Away From Me:
[rules, seeing people cry, boring classes, sour foods]

[David]

Shhh. It's A Secret:
[haven't decided]

Last edited by T-RedBack; 01-14-2010 at 03:57 AM.. Reason: Needed to add a character

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-01-2009, 09:04 AM

Accepted Teachers Profiles

Accepted Female Teacher Profiles:
Quote:
My Puppeteer:
[T-RedBack]

[Ampere 'Ami']

But You Will Call Me:
Ms. [Dew]

[25]

I Teach:
[Headmistress but I teach Art. I also recently became qualified to teach Beastiary]

Get Use To It:
[Quiet, gentle and soft spoken, and will go out of her way to help any students that are having trouble with a project. Often seen smiling, she'll often be supervising some classes to check on the progress of students as well as the teacher to see if they are kept up-to-date as well as in-line. But don't let her gentle demeanor fool you, Ampere can and will get strict and tough when it comes to problem students often reprimanding students harshly as well as known to issue detentions (often those being cleaning duties). Slackers beware, this is one hell of a teacher you don't want to mess with.]

The Past Is The Past:
[Ampere was brought up in a world where prejudice was common and often violent brawls would ensue over territory as well as over power. Being a human, Ampere found that as she grew up the feud between werewolves, vampires and all that is supernatural would end up in bloody and full of sadness. Wanting to end the feuds between all that is supernatural, Ampere established her school, Lucid Crest Academy as to allow the future generations to get along peacefully with each other and treat one another like equals.]

Does It Matter?:
[Straight]

Extra Credit If:
[Respect, good and well-behaved students, teaching, sculptures, animals and children]

Instant Fail If:
[Prejudiced people, chavinistic males, disrespect, bitter foods and beverages, alcohol]

This Is Confidential:
[It is confidential]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanabikun
My Puppeteer:
[Hanabikun]

[Hanabi Tensaki/ Hana]

But You Will Call Me:
Ms. [Tensaki]

[23]

I Teach:
[Music]

Get Use To It:
[Kind and considerate. Very charitable but can be strict]

The Past Is The Past:
[Born to a Lynx mother and a Fox father. Loves everything about music, with few exceptions. ]

Does It Matter?:
[Bi]

Extra Credit If:
[Country, Caramel, Euphoniums]

Instant Fail If:
[Spiders, rudeness, Jazz, Classical music]

This Is Confidential:
[None yet]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkheart9505
My Puppeteer:
darkheart9505

Thorn Rose Fireflower

But You Will Call Me:
Miss Fireflower

I Teach:
swordplay&Archery

Get Use To It:
thinks she is higher then she is. calm and has an aura of command. carries herself like royalty to this day

The Past Is The Past:
Was a princess but when her father lost the kingdom her family was on the street. she was taken by a cousin home to be brought back to health. the cousin found out that Thorn was a fire fairy and thought Thorn how to control fire by using her ability to use bluefire

Does It Matter?:
Plans on marrying the the new prince of her kingdom

Extra Credit If:
Use magic in a fight, flamefruit.

Instant Fail If:
Cheap shots, stealing in a fight, and frozen fruit

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...erfly-fire.jpg

This Is Confidential:
prince of her kingdom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide
My Puppeteer:
[Slide]

[Akira Tamazaki]

But You Will Call Me:
[Ms./Miss Tamazaki]

[22]

I Teach:
[Performance (is that Drama??)]

Get Use To It:
[Calm, Quiet or in other words Peaceful.]

The Past Is The Past:
[As she was always a quiet girl her life was pretty normal, well almost. A fire had started at her home as she was the only one who survived out of her family that lived there. From then she was an orphan learning to live on her own. Strangely, she grew a passion for the arts.]

Does It Matter?:
[Straight]

Extra Credit If:
[Be Nice, Food, Talking]

Instant Fail If:
[Suck ups, Faithless people.]

I Don't Care What You Think: ((She usually wears a dress that's similar but blue and glasses for a teacherish appearance))
[Appearance -

This Is Confidential:
[None Yet.]
Accepted Male Teacher Profiles:

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Calyx0o
My Puppeteer:
[o0Calyx0o]

[Darrien Blackstone]

But You Will Call Me:
Mr. Blackstone (unless you're Fee, she never listens to me)

[22, almost 23]

I Teach:
[Hand to Hand Combat and Alchemy]

Get Use To It:
[Incurrably, perpetually late; incorrigible flirt, very serious when needed, and a bit of a space case]

The Past Is The Past:
[-I'm the oldest of the Blackstone cousins, on the opposite end of the spectrum from Fiona. I'm from one of the least important elemental spirit lines in our family, the Metal Element. I'm usually the one who ends up bothering everyone else to their breaking point, but I know. However, there's an advantage to being the least important cousin: I got to choose my own career path, and I like to teach.]

Does It Matter?:
[I bat for both teams, thanks muchly.]

Extra Credit If:
[Chocalte, cute girls (or boys, I'm not picky), ]

Instant Fail If:
[N/A]

http://media.photobucket.com/image/S...ys/jack_-1.jpg

This Is Confidential:
[You're right, it is. That, and I haven't decided yet.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Redback
My Puppeteer:
[T-RedBack]

[Trill Mordent]

But You Will Call Me:
Mr. [Mordent]

[30]

I Teach:
[Arithmetic and Literature]

Get Use To It:
[Very hot-tempered to the point of being violent, Trill is a dragon you don't want to mess with. Known to amongst his older students as the 'Hell Dragon', he earned this title for his impatience with students who don't pay attention in class, do not do their homework and etc. He also gained the title for actually pelting his students with bits of chalk or anything he has at the time. There is an explanation for this as he is very passionate about what he does, this is because he is a firm believer that maths is involved with almost everything in life and that literature is one of the most enjoyable things one can experience if the text is good enough. Despite his rather harsh and violent nature, when he has an unknown to have a tender side which is hardly shown except by those who have secretly seeing him play his cello, close friends or with his lover.]

The Past Is The Past:
[Having grown up with very strict parents, one could say that, Trill was forced to be the man that he is today. Having been pushed to do everything by himself and learnt everything through hearing and observing others Trill grew to know that his only friends were only books and mathematical problems. Because of his independence, most of the other dragon children picked on him for being the runt, but due to their arrogance, Trill emerged as a victorious and stronger dragon of skill not just strength alone. When he reached of age (25), Trill met the human Ampere Dew whom was exploring, travelling and painting the sights she saw after she graduated univsersity, all bloody and injured shocking the human at first. Ampere being the gentle idealist she was, help him clean his wounds and regain his strength and told him of her ambitions to establish a school where supernatural beings can work and treat each other equally and peacefully. Trill gratful for Ampere and enthused by the idea of such an establishment, went with her to help her establish the school.]

Does It Matter?:
[Straight]

Extra Credit If:
[Classical literature, finance, money/treasure, cello and classical music]

Instant Fail If:
[Laziness, slackers, rude and obnoxious students.]

Human Form
Dragon Form

This Is Confidential:
[Ahem.]

Last edited by T-RedBack; 12-10-2009 at 09:33 AM.. Reason: Needed to add a character

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-01-2009, 09:06 AM

Accepted Sentinels Profiles:

Accepted Male Sentinel Profiles:
Quote:
The One Pulling The Strings:
[T-RedBack]

I Go By This Title:
[Legato Staccato]

I Have Lived For:
[19 years]

I Am A:
Shapeshifting Demon

I Take:
Transformation

I Keep Myself In Line:
[A bit of a grump as well as an arrogant bastard is can be quite hot-tempered, intimidating as well as over-confident young man. This is mostly because Legato is constantly bored and in need of excitement every few minutes so he'll either insult the person or just get in alot of fights or go to sleep whichever comes to mind at the time. Despite this, Legato can be quite honourable when he wants to be, albeit it'll hurt his pride, stubborn when it comes to his morals, gentle and mature when he knows that it is indeed his fault or when it comes to certain things. Being the eccentric (if not chaotic) extremist he is, Legato would be seen doing something crazy, have a psychotic smile on his face when he is scheming or pulling pranks on people (with Caden being there to clean up his mess)]

My Experience Has Shaped Me To Be Like This:
[Being born into a very influential family of shapeshifters, Legato's parents needed a suitable Rondo body guard that'll protect him at all costs. When Legato met Caden as a child growing up, Legato being the impulsive and crazy person that he was chose her as his body guard, much to the chagrin of his parents. As Caden grew up, Legato would often sneak out of his family's lessons to watch what Caden would learn, which were the archaic principles and ideals as well as the art of swordfighting and combat. This is where he took some of the ideals and formed it into something Legato could apply to himself such as honour and chilvalry. Often because of his family's rank in Legato's hometown, he was often the target of brawls, kidnappings as well as ransom but always knew that Caden would be there to help him as well as assist him when possible in these situations.]

I Crave For:
[Bisexual]

This'll Earn You My Respect:
[Violence, Horror/Gore Movies, People who stick up for themselves, Messing around with Caden]

I'm Watching You:
[Chauvinistic males, flirtatious men/women, Being awake forcefully and calling him girly ]

Who I Am:
Legato Staccato

My Lips Are Sealed:
[N/A]
Accepted Female Sentinel Profiles:

Last edited by T-RedBack; 11-14-2009 at 12:27 PM.. Reason: Needed to add a character

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-01-2009, 09:26 AM

Classes/Timetables/Club Activities

Students are free to roam the campus however, when a teacher announces that a class is being held please attend that class.

Time tables will be issued by the Headmistress.

Classes:
Hand to Hand Combat: [Mr. Blackstone]
Swordplay: [Miss. Fireflower]
Archery: [Miss. Fireflower]
Arithmetic: [Mr. Mordent]
Literature: [Mr. Mordent]
Music: [Ms. Tensaki]
Potions & Spells: [Teacher]
Transformation: [Teacher]
Art: [Ms. Dew]
Performance: [Miss Tamazaki]
Alchemy: [Mr. Blackstone]
Vampire Etiquette & Honour: [Teacher]
Werewolf Honour & Principle: [Teacher]
Demonic Principles & Arts: [Teacher]
Human Principles & Ideals: [Teacher]
Elven Philosophy & Honours: [Teacher]
Spirit Regulations & Principles: [Teacher]
Advanced Sorcery: [Teacher]
Herbalism/Herbology: [Teacher]
Beastiary: [Ms. Dew]

Extras will be added~

Club Activities will occur after school. Students can choose whether or not to go to these activities as well as what clubs they want to join. It is not listed in the timetable because it is the students' responsibility to remember what they choose willingly.

Club Activity:
Orchestra
Band
Dance
Theatre
Painting
Sculpture
Soccer
Swimming
Kendo
Dueling
Archery
Fishing

Extras will be added~

Last edited by T-RedBack; 11-30-2009 at 09:25 AM.. Reason: Fill in a teacher's spot and add information

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-01-2009, 09:31 AM

|Time/Date|

Date:

[Sunday] [Monday] [Tuesday] [Wednesday] [Thursday] [Friday] [Saturday]

{January} {February} {March} {April} {May} {June} {July} {August} {September} {October} {November} {December}

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31]

Time:
2:00 PM

Period:

Weather:

Poor | Fair

Cloudy | Rainy | Sunny | Snowy | Windy

Announcements:
Settle into you dorms and explore the school! Classes start tomorrow!

Events:
The Welcome Feast will be held at 6:00 pm in the dining hall to welcome all teachers and students.

Last edited by T-RedBack; 12-17-2009 at 12:22 PM.. Reason: Changing the calender

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-01-2009, 10:26 AM

Lucid Crest Academy is now open and accepting profiles!

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-01-2009, 11:34 AM

A bright day, a cloudless blue sky, a fresh and windy morning. Never was there a more beautiful day to start the first day of school, in Ampere's opinion. The halls and corridors were swept neatly, the alchemy and potions robes were all hanging in the coat racks of each classroom, the dining hall was being flooded with activity in preparation for the Welcome feast.

She smiled to hereself. Another year, another batch of bright young minds to teach. As head of the art department and of the school, she was excited about the new batch of students this year. All the students at Lucid Crest's were talented in many ways as well as unique in their own special ways. But each of them came from a diverse range of families from the charismatic vampires to the ever interesting humans. All gathered here to fine tone their abilities, and reach higher potentials then they already possessed.

Ampere sighed lightly and opened the windows of the administration room to let in the fresh air of the day. She had spent most of last night signing paperwork, accepting enrollment forms, writing letters to parents and various administration duties. Amprere wanted to get all the paperwork done and gone so that she could greet the students and staff. Casting one final look around the room one last time, smiled lightly in satisfaction, and she donned her own navy blue jacket and walked out onto the grounds and stood outside to welcome the new students to the school.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 09:12 PM

Hanabi calmly packed her bag full of all her supplies she would need. Most of the instruments and music, however, was still in the Music room, which suited her fine. She mainly had lots of pencils, some spare reeds, blank sheet paper and her attendance book. Her last year students were wonderful and loved her very much. She looked into the mirror and fixed her tiny hat before walking out the door, using her parasol just as a fashion accessory rather than blocking out the sun.

As she headed towards the music department she saw Ampere getting ready for the students, already heading towards the gates. "Good Morning, Headmistress. How does the day find you?" She smiled warmly.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 11-01-2009, 11:47 PM

"Aaaah, Lake Mesa!" exclaimed Dole, her eyes scanning the beautiful lake. It was her second year at Lucid and she was eager to see her friends again.

'I wonder who my teachers'll be this year?' she thought as she reminisced on her days at academy last year. She remembered Ms. Dew, the headmistress of the school, and all the times she had to clean the halls and help out in the gardens because she was caught sleeping in her class. She also remembered Ms. Tensaki whose taste in music she didn't share, but who loved caramels just as much as Dole did.

When she first entered Lucid Crest Academy last year, she was shocked at the different kinds of students who attended. She had never seen so many different monsters in one place, she found that humans were the weirdest of them all. But she was glad she made many new friends. She lived in the desert with her nomadic pack and any other people they met had been few and far between. She was happy that her father and mother sent her to Lucid even though it meant she would have to live away from her pack.

She watched as people started gathering at the lake, waiting for a ride.

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-02-2009, 04:42 AM

"Ah good morning to you too Ms Tensaki. The day is quite a lovely one. How are you on this fine day?" Ampere's ever present smile was on her face as she replied to her fellow teacher.

Ampere remembered the fashionsita music teacher. Ms. Tensaki was one of the few teachers that stood out amongst all others when she was looking for a music
teacher to hire. Especially with the way she presented herself. The creativity as well as the personality that radiated from Ms Tensaki was one of the few things she looked for in teachers hired in the Arts faculty.

Because all the Arts classes should be, in Ampere's opinion, be filled with a harmony of originality, individuality as well as self-expression. Which made Ms. Tensaki the perfect music teacher.

Coming face to face with the vastness of Lake Mesa once again, Caden a third year student, could see through lidded eyes the academy building in the distance. Waiting for the Echo Ghouls to arrive with the long-boat thing (Caden's selectiveness prevented her from remembering the actual name) as to ship off the students to the school. It'll also give her a chance to take a small nap.

Yawning rather loudly, Caden remembered the first time she had come to this school. She remembered being rather awed by the many interesting, amazing, gruesome and horrifying creatures that lurked in the High Maze Forest and in Lake Mesa. Also, yawning again, Caden saw the different races of students that gathered in the school to be educated as well as to learn the principles of peace and co-existence.

She also remembered the teachers, one of the interesting ones being Ms. Tensaki and the Headmistress Ms. Dew. Ms. Tensaki being the very fashionable teacher with her pretty clothing was, in Caden's opinion, a very youthful teacher whilst Ms. Dew an understanding but evil teacher whom often gave her cleaning duties at the Dining Hall Kitchens.

Tired as well as not wanting to get a brain implosion, Caden yawned once again before slouching against the rough bark of the oak tree, waiting for the rest of the students to gather as well as the Echo Ghouls.

Last edited by T-RedBack; 11-04-2009 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: double post

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2009, 01:11 PM

"I'm quite well, thank you Headmistress. I am going to practice my flute for a little while, maybe make it a beautiful melody that will welcome the students with its serene sounds." She closed her eyes as if the melody was playing in her head. "I hope we have some wonderfully new students this year!" She smiled and waved her good byes as she headed off again towards the music room.

When she finally arrived, she took a deep breath, loving the smell of music, as weird as that may sound. She started checking the piano to make sure it was in tune before taking out her flute and cleaning it. Getting prepared to welcome the students in her own way.

Kamina

Old 11-02-2009, 09:57 PM

"Are you sure you don't want to wait to leave, Sena? The new moon is only a week away..."

Three wolves sat lazily in the shade of the trees as a cool breeze brushed lightly against their fur. Their golden eyes looked over the glistening Lake Mesa and from their high cliff they could see the students beginning to gather on one side of the lake.

"I'm certain, Father. After all the first week is always important," said the smallest of the trio, flicking his tail and making his way to where he could clearly see the edge of the water and the ground below. "Who knows what I could be missing."

A sweet melody came from the distant castle and caught all their ears in attention. Perhaps it was the whistling of the wind against the blades of grass. The two greater wolves closed their eyes contentedly.

"Then I suppose we shall see you soon, dear."

With a howl the juvenile leapt off the nearest ledge and bounded toward the far-off crowd. He didn't need to look back to know that his parents and the pack were watching his fleeting figure.

Even though they stayed behind, they were howling right along with him.

Lobo watched as the Echo Ghoul made off with his luggage. He didn't bring much knowing he would be back home by the end of the week. New scents invaded his nose and he grinned to himself.

"Gotcha," he thought, picking his way through the mass of beings. His target stood there watching the students old and new. Would she notice him creeping up on her?

Last edited by Kamina; 11-02-2009 at 10:11 PM..

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-03-2009, 05:13 AM

Bidding the music teacher a farwell, Ampere headed off towards the school gates. It was at that location where she would personally greet the students whom were to be transported by the Echo Ghouls on long-tailed boats.

Ampere always wondered how the Echo Ghouls came to be as well as why they acted the way they did. They weren't mentioned in any of the books she found other then that they were generally docile creatures (beings Ampere corrected) that kept to themselves, their group and only ever talk when needed. Being able to get them to work as boat rowers (in exchange for raw animals as food payment) was a rather interesting experience.

Getting back to reality, Ampere asked the 'leader' of the Echo Ghouls to start making their way to the otherside of Lake Mesa to transport the students.

As new students pointed and cried exictedly at the various boats coming in from the other side of Lake Mesa, Caden woke up slowly, yawning and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

Knowing that it was almost time to get into Lucid Crest, Caden lugged her luggage case behind her, stopping at the shoreline as the Echo Ghouls came round. When the hooded creatures came, they began taking the students luggage and place them on their boats as the students boarded another.

Getting on the boat with the rest of the others as the creatures set of to work, Caden waited once again for the ride to begin, looking at the bright morning sky through lidded eyes, dimming the bright rays of the sun.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 02:40 PM

Hanabi put the flute to her lis and closed her eyes, and let the melody she had heard in her head flow to her fingers and lips, playing softly yet loud so the melody smoothly filled the entire school and could be heard from across the lake. She lost herself in the music, her imagination painting a picture in her mind of home, the fields, children laughing, the sunset, anything her mind thought as beautiful.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 11-03-2009, 07:09 PM

"Oof!" said Dole, as she was almost knocked over by whoever it was who had just glomped her. Surprised, she turned to see who it could be. "Sena!" she gave her little cousin a crushing hug. He wasn't so little anymore, the top of his head almost reaching the same height as hers. "Hah! Almost as tall as me eh? How have ya been 'little Sen'?"

Kamina

Old 11-04-2009, 01:15 AM

"Been great, 'Wyn. But just you wait, I bet I'll be taller than you by the end of this year," Lobo said with a laugh. "It's been ages since we saw each other last but your scent is still the same. Cinnamon and yuck. Heh."

The sound of a flute could be heard coming from the castle. 'What a welcome,' he thought. Before he could say any more the galleys manned by Echo Ghouls arrived to carry them across Lake Mesa to Lucid Crest.

Last edited by Kamina; 11-04-2009 at 01:19 AM..

T-RedBack
Little Spider Lover

Old 11-04-2009, 11:53 AM

Faintly hearing the calming and harmonious melody, Ampere couldn't help a feel a sense of serenity overcome her as she strained her ears listen. Hopefully the students on the otherside could hear the welcoming melody that one of the finest teachers of Lucid Crest has to offer. She didn't know if the human students could hear but Ampere hoped that the more supernatural students could hear it. It was a wonderous and becalming experience to behold.

As the gentle zephyr breezed through, Ampere couldn't help but smile even wider at what a wonderful day it has been so far and the promising potentials that this day could bring. Afterall Ampere hoped that, as tradition goes, that the new students as well as the old could embrace the idea of peace and co-existence and spread it to the outside world.

"Would you like a ride?" echoed the rapsy whispers of the Echo Ghouls, all in perfect synchronisation as each offered their transport services to the various students that had already gathered. Whilst some of the newer and more timid students were put off by this eerie behaviour as well as the deathly raspiness of the Echo Ghouls voices, all students began to go on the unoccupied long-tailed boats.

Opening one teal orb to observe the others students, new and old from the corner of her eye, Caden saw a boy and girl, both younger then her, having a little family reunion just nearby the shoreline.
"I don't want interrupt the little conversation you two are having but-" A yawn escaped midway through her (hopefully helpful) advice.
"I suggest getting on, if you don't want to be left stranded for at least another four hours of so. Headmistress Dew, expects the first batch of students to be here promptly and without delay." Having been in Lucid Crest for the past two years, Caden knew some of the evil things that some teachers, especially Ms. Dew are capable of doing.

Last edited by T-RedBack; 11-05-2009 at 04:40 AM..