SailorMoon
I'M BACK!!!!! My computer busted...

Old 12-08-2009, 09:50 PM

Akira smiled as she flew around the school, free as a bird. Since she arrived at Silver Crest, it was like her home away from home. She grinned, and glided down to the main building, retracting her wings and walking to the library.

ErgosVonAdimar
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-08-2009, 10:20 PM

" Auria how are you my friend. I have not heard from you all summer!" Eva squealed " are you my nieghbor?? Please say it is so it is so quiet in this dorm."

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~

Old 12-08-2009, 10:24 PM

Auria laughed and nodded, her silver curls bouncing. "Yep! We're neighbors!" she said excitedly. "I know, it's so weird... I'm not sure if everyone is even registered yet. I met another angel today, she's a hybrid. But I think she's in the vampire dorms." she replied. "And I just saw an angel flying around outside." she said, glancing back out the window but the girl had already gone inside.

SailorMoon

Old 12-08-2009, 10:28 PM

Akira gave up trying to read, and she went to the 2nd floor in the Angel dorm, and found Room 1- her room. She blinked when she saw the 2 girls, and she went to talk to them, waiting for a break in the conversation so she could introduce herself.

ErgosVonAdimar
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-08-2009, 10:33 PM

"Awe and I missed her???? That is so sad. So tell me all about this hybrid angel you were talking about. What is she like. You will have to invite her over for movie tonight. I was going to have the whole floor over to watch a movie since i have the biggest room but it looks like it might only be us three

SailorMoon

Old 12-08-2009, 10:35 PM

Akira blinked. Did they see her? She laughed quietly, smiling wide. It didn't matter when she was here..... There were others like her, so she didn't have to hide!

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2009, 10:44 PM

Victoria arrived at the academy, somewhat late due to the fact she has to take the bus.
which she hated. It would be her first year at this academy, she is considered "young" in her family because she has only been around for two decades.
Victoria hopped of the bus and headed for the school, she hurried into the front room and waited to be told what to do...in the meantime she took out a book and begun to read. Hoping no one would bug her unless it was important.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-08-2009, 10:56 PM

Auria heard a laugh and turned around. "Hello!" she said. "This is who I saw flying outside Eva." she said with a laugh. "I'm Auria Rose." she told the girl, holding out her hand. "What's your name? Are you on our floor?" she asked. She then realized she was asking a lot at one time. "Sorry, I like meeting new people." she said, blushing.

((This is not a very important character, just a secretary I will play when students need information. She will not have a profile, her name is Mrs. Turner. {a little human but oh well}))
In the front room, a secretary heading for the main office saw Victoria sitting there reading a book. She didn't remember seeing the girl at orientation. "Miss, are you needing some assistance?" she asked. In appearance, the woman was tall and thin, her dark red hair was left down barely coming to the top of her ears, she also had bright golden eyes. "Here you go, dear. And you're in the Vampire Dorms, second floor, room four." she finished, handing her some papers. "And here's a map of the school, would you like me to set up a tour with one of our Senior students?" she asked, looking through some files.

Last edited by ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~; 12-08-2009 at 11:08 PM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2009, 11:09 PM

"umm..yeah" Victoria looked at the woman
" I am new here? and I arrived late...so I don't know what I am supposed to do" She says putting her book away and heading towards the woman, hoping she wasn't in any trouble..being late was her life story! not matter what she was late..prolly why no one wanted to date her...she sometimes was so late that they left...

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-08-2009, 11:13 PM

Mrs. Turner nodded. "It's quite alright dear, you're not the only one." she said, smiling. Her fangs gleaming against the lights from above. "All you missed were a few rules about fighting. Since everyone is living on campus no curfew, there is not a uniform but we do request that you don't wear something that exposes everything." she told her, going through the rest of her work. "Is there anything else you needed dear?" she asked.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2009, 11:19 PM

"yes, am I supposed to stay anywhere?" Victoria looked around, she has 5 bags of stuff with me, so she assumed she would have a room...she looked back at the woman, awaiting for her to help out, so If Victoria's not the only one late..where is everyone? Looking around she only saw a few other kids here and there.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-08-2009, 11:33 PM

Mrs. Turner looked through her papers. "Oh did I not tell you? I'm sorry. You're in the Vampire dorms on the second floor." she said. "Lets see.... room.... 4." she told her finally, pointing on the map where her dorm was. "Let me get someone to help you with those." she said, ringing a bell like you would at a hotel. "Ah, he will show you where your dorm is." she said as a bell hop came and gathered her bags. It was obvious this school tried it's hardest to take care of it's students. "Anything else Miss Victoria?" she asked, handing her a pamphlet of the school. "Classes won't start until tomorrow so you should get familiar with where you need to go." Mrs Turner told her with a smile.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2009, 11:40 PM

"Thanks, that should be all" She grabs the paper, and follows the guy to her room..
she put her stuff on a bed and began to unpack her things.
pulling out notebooks, books, clothes, and some candy.
Victoria loved candy, it was really bad for her but she only ate it when she needed to feed and couldn't..
After unpacking her things, she pulled out her i pod and began listing to the academy is.

[[ do I have a roommate yet? also is this modern time?]]

SailorMoon

Old 12-08-2009, 11:42 PM

Akira smiled, and finally spoke after the teacher left. "I'm Akira Shirashi," she said, laughing a little. "And yes, I'm in Room 1 on this floor," she added, shaking her hand. "It's nice to meet you. And don't worry, I like meeting new people too!"

Last edited by SailorMoon; 12-08-2009 at 11:45 PM..

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-08-2009, 11:45 PM

((Yes it is in modern time. No, not roommate yet. There is only one male student and he hasn't even posted. I've tried messaging him but I haven't gotten a reply. Also, Ergos and I want to do a Skype chat. So if you have one send it to her and she will set it up. If not, that's okay. Thank you!))

Last edited by ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~; 12-08-2009 at 11:52 PM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2009, 11:49 PM

[[ me? I don't have skype...and I am at school ]]

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-08-2009, 11:49 PM

Auria grinned. "Great! We're both on this floor as well. I'm in Room 2." she told her. "Eva was just saying we should have a movie night tonight in her room." she told her excitedly. She turned to Eva for her to introduce herself a little more. Auria brushed her hair out of her ocean blue eyes and smiled brightly. Her wings were still hidden.

((Okay. That's fine. It was just an idea for everyone to talk to eachother. But the rest of that message was for you yes. =) ))

Last edited by HamletSpamlet; 12-16-2009 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: double post

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2009, 11:53 PM

Listing to her Ipod was boring, she Victoira decided to take a walk around campus..maybe meet fellow vampires..yes that would be much better than sitting around in an empty room..she headed out, where she saw to angels talking she stopped a few feet away to listen, she liked ease dropping it was fun.

SailorMoon

Old 12-09-2009, 12:03 AM

Akira nodded. "That sounds like fun! Looks like you and I are neighbors, Auria," she said with a giggle.

Amaya Mori
The purple crayon of your life!

Old 12-09-2009, 12:22 AM

Turning off her music Jaclyn laid down on one of the mats that had been placed on the floor. She was covered in a thin layer of sweat and most of her muscles were already starting to get sore, she felt great. It had been a productive practice; one where she had only missed judged distance once or twice and landed on her face. Sitting up she gathered her tings and headed back to her dorm, her sensitive nose could pick up her need for a shower. Leaving the gym she caught the smell of a vampire. It really wasn’t all that surprising since this was a mixed species school. Turning to her right she saw the female vampire wondering around. “At least they’re not all angels here”

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 01:04 AM

Victoria heard the girl and her head turned around sharply
"and you are?" she asked, she wasn't all that friendly..but she was known to be sometime...but it was a rare factor.
She could smell the girl "My! you need to shower..and badly" Victoria held her nose.

Amaya Mori
The purple crayon of your life!

Old 12-09-2009, 01:32 AM

Pink eyes narrowed but a sarcastic smirk graced her face. " That's what happens when you spend hours in a gym, dead girl." It was less of an insult and more of an observation. Turning she walked towards her dorm. This wasn't what she had needed, first holier then thou Angels and cranky vampires all this school was missing was the smell of wet dog. Though the girl was right she did need a shower. Making it to her dorm she stripped and entered the heated shower. At least the dorms here were nice.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 01:37 AM

Victoira hissed at her, and mumble" and what are you supposed to be"
She contunied to ease drop on the other angels.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-09-2009, 01:33 PM

Auria smiled at Akira. "Yep, looks like it!." she said. "This is Eva, she said gesturing to her friend. Her eyes flickered to the corner down the hallway. "Who's there?" she called out, obviously hearing someone was having a friendly banter and one of them was listening to them. "There's no need to ease drop." she said. "You can come talk to us, we're not as stuck up as the other angels." she added with a laugh.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-09-2009, 01:57 PM

(sorry I stayed home cuz I had a major headache)
Vane went back into her room to unpack as well. then she headed out to see what Auria was up to. (give me a sec. writer's block) Vane finally found her and walked over to her "Hey Auria whats up"