Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 05-10-2010, 04:53 PM

SOL A LA LUNA SCHOOL FOR THE GIFTED.

There is a school on the east side of a small town. It looks like any other private school. Their walls look old fashioned and have flags for every person who has come from a different country. The classrooms are normal as well. There are chalk boards and white boards. There are desks for the students that inhabit the school during the day. At night is a different story all together.

Many of the kids from this town have their classes during the day, but theres something erie about it. There are also classes at night but usually no one is in them from what the town knows. This school has what they call day students and night students. Who are these supposed night students. They have their own dorms and everything but no one really sees them until the gates open. Alot of the girls at the school fawn over them, but these kids that they see have a secret.

There is a reason why it is the school for the gifted. During the day there are classes for the smartest or the most creative humans that can be found. But during the night, the shool for the gifted means something totally different from what the towns people expect. The school for the gifted was just a cover up for this true meaning of the phrase. The night students are the true meaning. Not only are they gifted but they arnt even humans. No.. they are demons who have come to harness their powers.

At night the school changes from looking normal with lockers outside the classrooms in the hallway, having a courtyard where the human students hang out during their lunch hour or study time, and having a normal looking gym to a completely different setting. The gym becomes more like a survival test area that almost has no boundaries. The classrooms become protected and look like they come from the midevil era. The courtyard becomes a vine maze with a ton of bridges over it for the school. The normal school itself already looks like a castle but when your on the inside at night, it looks more like a fortress of sorts.

TELL IT LIKE IT IS
((Rules))

1. Standard Mene rules apply

2. Literacy isn’t too important though please don’t capitalize every single word It Gets Really Annoying!

3. I will not accept one liners. Post at least three lines so that people can go off of something. It gets really hard to post with someone when they go "He smiled" Or something like that. Try to put as much detail in so that the other people can post as much as they want.

4. Always leave a ‘door’ open for people’s character’s to come in if someone leaves.

5. NO CHAT SPEAK... Please please please no chat speak.

6. I do ask if you join that you are active. I want people who will regularly post to join. It sucks when people can’t do anything because they are waiting on you, and you don’t come on until a week after your last post. I would like people posting at least once every other day. If you are going to be away for a while or something’s come up Alert Me or Gekkogeeko! So that We know ahead of time.

7. No God Modding.

8. Don’t take control of other peoples characters unless you have their permission. For example if Sally wont be there for a while because a camping trip and says James can play his character while he’s gone then that’s alright.

9. Please don’t kill another person’s character without their permission.

10. Don’t create more characters than you can handle. there are only 7 characters so that should be pretty easy.

11. Keep things PG-17 please. Violence, gore and romance is allowed, though please don’t post anything that would get you or everyone else in trouble. In other words dont post so that you guys went all the way. Take that to pms if you wish.

12. Have some way of distinguishing between your character text and you’re out of character (OOC). Use {{}}, [[]], or (()) for OOC posts otherwise use the OOC thread.

13. Ask to join if you want but it’s not required. With your characters please PM me or Gekkogeeko your character profiles to be accepted. I am a fairly lenient person so more than likely your character will be immediately accepted. I will also send a confirmation PM to you to tell you that your character has been accepted.

14. Make sure you interact with others and not just yourself. There was a person who did that once and he kept getting stuck.

15. Cursing is allowed but please don’t make it something like every other word or in every single sentence.

16. Please, please, please read everyone’s post. If you skip reading them you may very well be missing a crucial detail pertaining to the storyline or your character indirectly. I can’t stress this enough!

17. If you join, you join. I don’t want people to join and then never post every again. It’s annoying and wastes people time and it frustrates me.

18. To ensure you’ve read the rules I would like you to put a :mail: somewhere in the post that your bio is in. (If you don’t know what this one is it’s : mail: ) and please put a sample post for me. If you do not put this in your post somewhere when you’re PMing your profile to me I will tell you to reread the rules and find what you’re missing.

19. Please be respectful towards others here. It’s alright if your character hates another person’s character, but don’t be rude, crude, or mean to someone in OOC. I’d like this to go rather peacefully.

20. Just have fun.

Please dont think im mean by making so many rules. I just sometimes need to say things over and over again in other rps and that gets kind of tiring.

Last edited by Daeman35; 05-10-2010 at 08:06 PM..

gekkogeeko
did somebody say cookies?! those...

Old 05-10-2010, 05:16 PM

.::Sol A La Luna::. OOC!
PROFILE SKELLY:
Username:
Name:
Human or Demon?:
Bio:
Likes/Dislikes:
Appearance:
Extra:

~BLACK LIST!~

- You don't want to be here, sweetie -

~WHITE LIST!~

- Eh, your okay, kiddo -

Last edited by gekkogeeko; 05-10-2010 at 05:45 PM..

Daeman35

Old 05-10-2010, 05:23 PM

((Awww thanks))

HUMAN EXISTANCE
((Accepted human profiles))

Username: Daeman35
Name: Cora Duboi
Human or Demon?: Human
Bio: Cora never really liked school but she went anyways. Her parents made her go to a school for the gifted called Sol a la Luna. She didnt really mind it there. It made people walk up to her in the town wanting to be her friend. She wasnt one of those stuck up kids either.
Likes/Dislikes: Cora likes swimming, drawing, ice skating, and boys. She doesnt like stuck up girls, really annoying nerds, or people who wont stop talking
Appearance:

Extra: She has a tattoo on her left shoulder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogeeko
Username: Gekkogeeko
Name: Laurent Montague
Bio: Laurent was sent to Sol A La Luna because his parents made him, but it turns out that he hates it more than he has ever hated anything before. Every girl he likes, is just another fan who drooles all over the mysterious night-schoolers.
Likes/Dislikes: He likes the color red, and almost all food. He hates Sol A La Luna.
Appearance:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
Username: Katie Scarlett Divine
Name: Katie Scarlett Divine
Human or Demon? : Human
Bio: Katie was sent to this school because of her art skills,she is very gifted in art and playing the violin so her parents thought it would be great for her.When she came here she automatically hated it because no one cared about the day schoolers,only the night ones.
Likes/Dislikes: She likes music,art,reading,partying,boys,seducing men at times,spending time with friends,drawing.
Dislikes,being alone,the dark,lightning storms,clowns,being scared,preps, and jocks.
Appearance:
Extra: Shes liks pandas (:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marguerite Blakeney
Username: Marguerite Blakeney
Name: Emmelina "Emma" Cavanaugh
Bio: A cunning student, she will work her way to get to the top of the popularity tier. Social Siberia is NOT an acceptable place for her to be in. She studies hard so she can get perfect grades, but inside she is definitely imperfect. It's as if she has two personalities - a vision of elegance and beauty in public, but in private she's MUCH more of a slob and relaxed. She would definitely love to get some sleep, but to stay on top you can never rest. Therefore, she is always tired until she has coffee flowing through her veins.
Likes/Dislikes: Loves competition and hates losing. Shopping is definitely a favored aspect, but she doesn't usually have time or money for it.
Appearance:
Extra: She is also a romantic at heart, though she doesn't date (her belief is that dating is trial marriage and marriage is dead in the water). Thus, she hasn't met anyone great enough to move her.

Sample Post: She stirred a bit, not wanting to wake up. The impact of reality hit her. She had fallen asleep in the classroom. Again. Covering her eyes with her hand, she let out a yawn and blinked. 'I better sit up soon before someone catches me,' she thought to herself, doing so.

Running a hand through her hair, Emma immediately checked her bag for a compact mirror, one, to check her face and hair, and two, to see if anyone was sitting behind her somewhere else in the classroom. She did a double check to make sure that the place was still empty. "Nope, still clear." The lunch hour would be ending soon and the others would start walking into class. It wouldn't do for her hair to be sticking out everywhere, so she combed the strands out with her hand again.
DEMONS GALORE
((Accepted Demon Profiles))

Username: Daeman35
Name: Artimis Jaden Callick
Human or Demon?: Demon
Bio: Artimis was born an elemental demon, unfortunately her father was a shadow demon and her mother was a light elemental. She got both of their gifts. This ade for an interesting life. Her powers, both of them, are very strong though she does have some of the weaknesses that both posses. None of these weaknesses pertain to eachother of course. Her parents named her after the moon gods of ancient greece and rome. Diana, Selene, Artimus. It didnt matter which one. They named her after them using only one of the three names just listed. She goes by the name she was given, most of the time but at other times she goes by Jaden, her middle name. With friends she goes by Jaden. When her parents found out that she had been accepted at Sol A La Luna school, they were very displeased. You see they hated humans for how they degraded demons. On the other hand, she needed her education. Instead of saying no, they said they would give it a trial run.
Likes/Dislikes: Artimis loves to work with her magic, play pranks on people at times, dance, skate, seduce, and work with weapons. She hates overbearing men, anything pink, and stuck up girls
Appearance:

Extra: She has a right shoulder blade in the back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogeeko
Username: Gekkogeeko
Name: Mika Etael
Bio: Mika was raised to hate humans. So you can imagine her parent's utter shock when She asked if she could attend Sol A La Luna. They immediately shot the request down and refused to discuss it, but Mika found another way to get in, and before her parents even noticed, she had packed her things and arrived already.
Likes/Dislikes: She likes humans, no matter how much her parents try to sway her opinion, painting, singing, and dancing. She doesn't like snobs, or animals.
Appearance:
Extra: Mika has a small scar in the shape of a heart on her right hand where she was bitten as a child.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kionaredhawk
Username:kionaredhawk
Name:Kiona RedHawk
Human or Demon?: demon
Bio: Her parents where demons who reveled in the darkness. Her mother had a power that she refused to use because it involved using the light, using colors of everything. They did not know but Kiona had inherited that trait, as well as all the others. She did not let them know, keeping it carefully hidden as best she could. She learned everything that they taught her, learning things about her secret power on the side. She hates secrets because of the one she's had to keep from them. And because of what they've kept from her, even her twin brother kept from her. This is why she is now at Sol a la Luna, to be away from her family.
Likes/Dislikes: She likes color more than anything, singing, animals (particularly her horse back home, Rune) and storytelling with illusions to accent them.
She hates her twin brother, other demons (especially the boys XD) and darkness.
Appearance:
Extra: She has a [URL="http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo114/gefrorene_Liebe/Tribal_Tattoo_color.jpg']tattoo[/url] on her back, just below her shoulder blade. The horse is styled after Rune.

[B]Username:kionaredhawk
Name: [COLOR="DimGray"]Teran Silacuz[/COLOR][/B]
Human or Demon?:demon
Bio: He was abandoned when he was one, his parents not needing another son. He was found by a human man, who had several kids of his own and didn't think adding another would be too bad. So, he grew up as human, liked by his whole family, even when he first showed signs of being something else. By the time he was fifteen, they all knew he needed help to control his powers. They sent him to Sol a la Luna, where he has spend the last three years, learning to control everything. He often wrote home, missing them and missing human contact. By nature, he was gentle and overprotective of the things he needed to be.
Likes/Dislikes: Teran likes humans (obviously), playing with his powers and survival training.
He dislikes most demons because he feels that they think they are better, moths, and dirt.
Appearance:
Extra: When his wings are folded, they more or less disappear. his eyes are always like they are in the picture, glowing with that inner light :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini
Username:Gemini
Name:Gemini Starr
Human or Demon?:demon
Bio:gemini is a fire kitsune.(fox demon)she was born and raised in a dungeon where a secret alliance of women worship a nameless demon.each of these women hope to visited by this demon,but only one was,gemini's mother.she was visited in the night by a powerfull fire kitsune of japanese origin,and he sired her a child.that child was gemini.gemini was worshipped as the child of a diety,but she hated it.unfortunately,her mother died in childbirth.so when she was accepted to sol a la luna,she jumped at the chance.being raised by human women,she never got full control of her powers over fire and darkness.like most night students,she has boys druling over her,but she ignores them,having a crush on a day class student named Laurent.she is kind,gentle,and shyher mother was irish,whick is why she has green eyes and red hair.
Likes/Dislikes:gemini likes the dark,spicy foods,fire,reading,drawing,astrology,music,and singing,among other things.her dislikes include the women who raised her,bitter foods,ignorant people,and being embarassed
Appearance: her eyes are emerald green,her hair is blood red,she has a cross-shaped scar on her left cheek,and a mark on her forehead shaped like a cresent moon with a star in the middle.that mark is green,and marks her as her father's daughter.(and yes she does dress like that,but she keeps her hair down)
Extra:her weapon of choice is a katana,which she carries with her whenever she can.also,she has fox ears and a tail(which are alsso blood red),but she can hide them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psymoski
Username: psymoski
Name: Guicho Gonzalez
Bio: Guicho grew up in a small town with very little people. He never knew why he felt different, he just did. After his 10th birthday, a visitor came to the village and visited only Guicho. He told him of Sol A La Luna and that it would be great for him to go there to "harness his powers". After thinking on for years, Guicho decided to go there against his parents' will.
Likes/Dislikes: Guicho likes theatre, the arts, dancing, singing, being around happy people, and...guys (dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUN). He hates discriminative people, hurtful words, and silence.
Appearance:
Extra: Although he is gay, he is more concerned that he is a demon.

Last edited by Daeman35; 05-31-2010 at 02:26 AM..

gekkogeeko

Old 05-10-2010, 05:25 PM

(( YAY!!! ^^ My computer caught up with me! ))

Daeman35

Old 05-10-2010, 05:26 PM

((LMAO... We are both having comp problems..> THIS IS AWESOME
This is so that if anyone gets lost they can catch up. I wont update it all the time but ill do my best.))

UPDATES:

May 10,2010-created and now opening Rp

Last edited by Daeman35; 05-10-2010 at 05:28 PM..

gekkogeeko

Old 05-10-2010, 05:27 PM

(( HAHA XD WOOOW!~ oh. and my profile will be coming soon! Great! That should help a lot. Heehee. ))

Daeman35

Old 05-10-2010, 05:28 PM

((SO will mine... You want to do the black and white list? LMAO))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-10-2010, 05:31 PM

(( Moved it up with the profile skellys ))

Last edited by gekkogeeko; 05-10-2010 at 05:34 PM..

Daeman35

Old 05-10-2010, 05:35 PM

((Sweetness. So now we wait for people to join. DO you want to make the ooc or do you want me to?))

:heart: :heart: OPEN AND ACCEPTING :heart: :heart:

Last edited by Daeman35; 05-10-2010 at 05:38 PM..

gekkogeeko

Old 05-10-2010, 05:38 PM

Mika smiled at the gates of her new school. It was still day out, so she knew that the day classes were probably still going on, and she would get in trouble if she were caught on school grounds when it wasn't night time yet, but when she looked out her dorm window and say the school, she just couldn't resist wanting to get a closer look. She had already gone and unpacked all of her things and carried a small white pouch with a few necessities she would have to have if she was out during the day. She skipped to a small bush and ducked as a few girls were walking by. She felt like a spy with the way she was acting. Suddenly, her phone began to ring. The girls that had just passed her looked back towards the bush and Mika freaked out. She hastily pulled out her phone and turned it off, reminding herself to look at who had called her later on. When she thought it was safe, she came out of the bush and started to head back towards the dorms. This place is going to be fun! She giggled and began to skip.

Laurent frowned at the group of girls in front of him. All in all, today was a sucky day. He was rejected by three girls, his lunch was stepped on, and his pet fish died. Wonderful, just wonderful. He picked up his things and began to walk out of class when he noticed that the girls in front of him weren't moving. Did they not hear the bell ring for the next class? He walked over to them and reached out to touch a blond's shoulder, but saw what they were occupied with and cursed under his breath. They were all crowded around an album of pictures. Not just any pictures by the way, pictures of the night-schoolers. Isn't it against the rules? He asked himself as he began to walk to his next class.

Last edited by gekkogeeko; 05-10-2010 at 07:34 PM..

Daeman35

Old 05-10-2010, 05:39 PM

Artimis walked through the halls of the dorm room. She was so bored. Getting to the school that morning before the sun came up was a great way to spend her time in the moonlight, but now it was morning. She really wanted to get out of the dungeon feeling dorm and its walls around the courtyard. Instead of just walking through the walls now, she walked to the front door and went outside into the courtyard of the dorms. There were so many rules on demons going outside the walls it was annoying. She wanted to be free of just a stuffy dorm to sleep in during the day. Thats when she saw the girl skipping to the dorms from a bush outside the wall of the courtyard. The gate was slightly ajar, prolly from when the girl left. When she came back in Artimis smiled. "Wow... Do you think you couldve gotten in trouble?" She wasnt being mean. She was just sort of announcing her presence in the courtyard.

The bell rang, which made Cora jump and accidently slide across her drawing. She erased what she could of the mistake and packed up her bag. The girls who were in her class were little stuck up girls that would only date anyone from the night classes but the thing was, was that no one had ever actually been allowed near any of these students. Yeah they were all really really cute but she wasnt going to waste her time fawning over them like all the other girls. Besides, what kind of girl or guy would want to go to school at night? There wasnt really a point unless they partied all night long. She saw Laurent had scoffed at the same people after she had left. This was so embarressing having so many girls fawn over the night class. The guys in the school hated it but were too busy trying to impress these girls to see that what they were doing was hopeless. She walked passed Laurent to get to her next class. It just so happened that he was in the same one. She walked into the room and then towards her desk next to the window. Putting her books down, she got out the same pad she had been drawing on and started to draw again, making sure she didnt make any mistakes this time.

Last edited by Daeman35; 05-10-2010 at 09:21 PM..

gekkogeeko

Old 05-10-2010, 09:35 PM

Mika stopped skipping when she heard another voice. She cringed when she saw another demon who had obviously seen the ajar gate. She gasped and pulled it closed all the way, then pulled on a pouting face and ran up to the other girl. "Aw!! Please don't tattle! Please!?" She begged. "I just got here, and I was just so fed up with being stuffed in those tiny rooms...and the courtyard just looked so pretty...and...and...and...Please don't tattle!?" She begged.

Laurent was beginning to think that the only sane woman at the school was Cora. He never really talked to her, but He had her in most of his classes. He turned into the room that was Math and frowned, feeling in a bad mood, then took his seat in front of Cora. He pulled out a favorite novel of his and began to read from his favorite part. He had read it many times, but it being his favorite, was just too good to forget about and put down.

Daeman35

Old 05-10-2010, 09:56 PM

Artimis smiled as the girl quickly pulled the gate closed and ran over with a pouting face on. Her smiled widened as the girl seemed to almost beg not to be told on. Putting her hands up as if she was about to be attacked, she spoke ina almsot a laughing way, trying to hold it in. "Whoa whoa.. its ok. Dont worry about it. I know how you feel. Im out here because it was stuffy in there too." She laughed, putting her hands down. One of her hands went out towards the girl as if to shake hands. "The names Artimis... People call me Jaden though.... Whats yours?" Happy that the girl would be able to calm down a bit, she could at least tell her her name.

The only thing about Laurent that Cora could think of was that he was always one of those boys trying to get the girls attention. The only thing was was that he had never actually come over to talk to her. Did he think she was repulsive or something? She was pretty popular in the school so maybe it was just nerves. A bunch of girls started to almost run happily towards her. "Hey Cora?... So have you seen the new book thats out about the night students?"
"No I usually keep my mind off of them."
"Oh but their so hot."
"I know but well never be able to get close to one and you know it."
"Yeah your right. So hey, you know the football captain? He asked Kris on a date yesterday. She totally said yes and he took her out to an expensive restaurant. Lucky girl right?"
This was the way most conversations started between her and her friends. Always starting with the night students and then going on to who went out with who. She zoned out as they talked. Her hand was in her hair, holding her head up on the table, when one of the girls spoke again. This got her attention. "So i hear that a couple of the guys from the hockey team are trying to figure out who is going to ask you to prom. And its not just any guys. Its the hottest best players on the team. You should totally date one."
"Really which one? Well whichever one, we'll see what happens if they ask me out. You know me. I like to see it happen rather than have gossip matches with them, seeming desperate."

gekkogeeko

Old 05-10-2010, 10:12 PM

Mika smiled as the girl offered her hand and took it eagerly in response when she said that she wouldn't tell. "Nice to meet you Jaden. My name is Mika. Not Mike. Mika." She smiled, then put her hand down at her side. "So you think its stuffy in there too? Thank goodness I'm not the only one, I would have gone crazy if I was in there any longer!" She complained, then perked up as fast as she had been in a bad mood. "Do you want to go get something to eat?" She asked with a smiling face. "I'm a bit hungry since I haven't eaten since I arrived here. I unpacked, but just didn't have the heart to eat, so I'm reaaaally hungry." She smiled, hoping she would accept the offer.

Laurent couldn't help but overhear the entire conversation. He mostly tuned it out as best as he could to give Cora and her friends their privacy, but when he heard that some of the hockey team guys were going to ask her to prom, he perked his ears up, wanting to hear more for some reason. Its not like he was really interested in Cora. She was beautiful and sane, but Laurent didn't think she would really like him, so he never really bothered in asking her out. He slumped down in his chair a bit when she said she would actually think about it and then shook his head, mentally scolding himself that he had no right to be thinking that since he never talked to her anyways. But it still bothered him so much that she would even consider going to prom with one of those brain-dead meat heads who only cared about winning and losing. Other than he and the other guys who were always trying to distract girls from their attention of the night-schoolers, the athletes were the next best thing. Finally, he sat up straight in his chair and turned around with a charming smile on his lips. But when he opened his mouth to actually talk to her for the first time, he froze and turned back around with a frown.

Daeman35

Old 05-11-2010, 02:10 AM

Cora put her head on her hands. "I dont know. Im not even sure im fully into the hockey guys though. They may be hot but their total meat head who get a girl then dump her once hes done. I want a guy thatll stay with me for a while, not just a prom thing you know?" Her friends looked at her and smiled.
"Oh yeah we know what you mean. Maybe you should find one of those night students, the tall dark and handsome ones. But the hockey guys are totally hot and available."
"Tell you what. Ill only say yes to them if another, Better guy doesnt come up and ask me by the end of the week ok?"
Her friends giggled with delight. They loved the challenge of finding her a guy within a certain amount of time. Cora saw Laurent turn around as if to say something but then he turned back. Was he listenng on their conversation? She was really curious now to find out what he why he turned around and looked at her. The bell rang which made her friends move excitedly to their seats. She turned back to the drawing that was face up. Turning the page, she started to draw again. She would have to ask Laurent why he turned around when it wasnt so public or something. She started to shade in the new picture she had drawn so quickly.

"Its nice to meet you Mika." Artimis shook her hand. "You dont have to call me Jaden though if you dont want to." She walked with the girl towards the building. "Oh yeah. I wouldve lost my mind if i was in there any longer, its that stuffy. Well get use to it in time." Then there was the mention of food. Without even realizing it, her stomach growled. "Huh... I think ill take you up on that offer. Lets go find a place to eat in here." She led the girl back into the building through the common room. "I have to hand it to them. I love the midevil theme here." She brought her towards the kitchen looking area. It wasnt just midievil looking but it had some hitech stuff in there too like actual ovens and microwaves and things of that manner but even those looked midievil somehow.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 02:27 AM

Laurent continued to listen to Cora speak until the bell rang. He had finally replenished himself with more hope and re-focused on his novel again and this time decided that he would start from the beginning. He heard the scribbling and shading that Cora was busy with, and knew how great of a drawer she was since he often caught peeks at her work. He began tapping a pencil on the side of his desk and dropped it, almost purposly. When he reached and picked it up, he took his chance to glance over his shoulder and catch a glimpse of her latest drawing. He smiled at it and then turned back around in his seat, setting the pencil down and re-focusing on his novel. When the bell rang for class to end, he gathered his things, and stuffed his book back into his bag. He shouldered the thought of trying to talk to Cora again, and this time finally had th guts to.
"Hey Cora." Lautent smiled at her when he had strapped his messenger bag over his shoulder and was standing up.

"Okay, I like your name. Artemis..." She tested it out, then smiled. "Alright, Artemis." She smiled as they walked through the common room, until finally weaving through to the kitchen. Mika smiled at the atmosphere, taking a small liking to it as well. "Yes, I have to say, It equally distributes the high-tech and medivel very nicely here..." Then she moved to the fridge in the kitchen and skimmed throught what was inside. "So whatcha hungry for, girly? I'm in the mood for..." Then she stopped, seeing nothing but healthy items. "NOOOO!" She yelled dramatically. "There is no pudding! Nothing chocolate at alllll!" She then stormed to the kitchen table and banged her head on its surface. "What am I supposed to eat all year!?"

Daeman35

Old 05-11-2010, 03:02 AM

Artimis laughed as the girl walked to the fridge and found that there was nothing chocolate in there. It was the funniest thing she had ever seen. Not only was it funny because she was basically going nuts over it but because Artimis herself had stalked up on the chocolate for the whole year. Not just the whole year but even two years worth. She could share it with the girl. "Hey... If you calm down a second, ive got a proposition for you." She said after finally getting her breath back from laughing so hard. "Ive got lots of chocolate in my room. Like a whole two years supply up there. If you help me get some eggs and stuff together for breakfast, ill share the chocolate with you. How does that sound?" This girl was definately a chocolate fiend. Even though Artimis didnt really eat chocolate all that much, she had brought it just in case she really wanted some, like during that time of month when elementals get really pissy... They dont bleed like normal humans, they just get really angry or go after the boys. At least, that was the history in her family from what her mother told her.

Cora had been so busy with her drawing she hadnt noticed Laurent's pencil drop. What she had noticed was his quick glance back at her and her drawings. So hes giving off looks huh? Cute.. Maybe he'll... oh no dont think that way. The bell rang a few minutes after her thoughts had passed. She put her books in her own messenger bag and slung it over her shoulder. Thats when Laurent turned around and said hi to her. "Hi... Whats up?" She held onto some of the books that she hadnt put in her bag, such as her drawing book as she looked up at him. Her friends stared and gathered across the room to see him talking to her but they huddled together to make it seem not as conspicuous that they were actually spying on the two of them.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 03:13 AM

Mika looked over at Artemis and sighed, calming herself, with as much effort as it took as possible to hear her proposition. She almost went back to turbo-drive when she said that she had nearly two years of chocolate up in her room. Mika remembered to breath and stood up sanely, then straightened her dress. Even though her chest felt like it was going to burst at any moment, she gathered her emotions and smiled like a little lady at her. "Deal, then." She said, then scampered back to the fridge and pulled out what she needed. When all of the supplies were out, she pulled a blank on how to actually cook them. She smiled shyly at Artemis and pointed at them. "I...uh...can't cook for anything..." She laughed a bit mechanically. "My parents always had our servants cook for us, and I've only seen it done before a few times, so..."

Laurent could tell, even with how conspicuous they were being, that almost all of Cora's friends were gathering in a small huddle and glacing over every now and then. He ran a hand through his shoulder-length brown hair and smiled at her accordingly. "Would you...maybe like to go off campus for a bite to eat tomorrow?" He asked. There was no way he was letting practically the only sane woman at school go to prom with a meat head, and he was in no position to just outright ask her to prom since they barely ever talked. So he at the last minute asked her 'for a bite to eat', hoping it would be enough for him to then ask her to prom. He felt like such a shounen character, planning everything out in his head, but shrugged it off since it left him uncomforatable.

Daeman35

Old 05-11-2010, 03:47 AM

Cora smiled at the boy. He asked for a bite to eat tomorrow. "Um sure.. We can do that." The boy had shoulder length hair and looked like he was one of those kids that liked rock music or formed their own band. She wasnt just going to shrug him off though. Knowing her friends were listening in, she leaned in close to him. "Dont worry about them, their just being annoying." Winking at the boy, she turned and walked back towards her friends. She turned backwards and walked that way when there were no more desks in the way of her destination. "Tomorrow it is." After that she and her friends walked out of the classroom and headed down to the next class. It was gym class and the girls were suppose to be doing swimming with the guys today. Well swimming and diving. She was good at the diving part and would do that for the time being. Because they didnt have uniform bathing suits yet the girls were forced to wear the ones from the year before. It was a sports bra looking top and bikini bottoms. They werent really fitting for school only because the boys would stare at the girls the whole time. She pulled her hair back when she entered the lockerroom and changed into the sports bikini they had given her. Half of the friends she had been with werent in the class so she had to say goodbye to them. The other half were swimmers, not divers in the next class.

Artimis laughed again. "Thats ok, i can cook." She took a pan and shot a ball of light at the stove. Somehow it sparked and lit up. Placing the pan on the stove she cracked a couple eggs onto it. Afterwards, she took some of the bacon and ham strips and placed them beside the eggs. She took another pan and did the same thing, only this time, toasting bread. When the bread was cooked on one side she flipped it over and placed a sunnyside up egg on top. She did this to each one of them. Afterwards, she shook some cinnamon onto them so that it tasted like a french toast egg. It was something her mother taught her how to make before she ever came to this school. "Here you go. One french toast egg sunny side up with a side of bacon" She said to the girl as she grabbed a couple plates for them. "Try it.... its really good." She took a bite out of hers, using her hands to eat it. "you dont even need utnesils." She said after swallowing the first bite. "ill take you to the chocolate in a little bit."

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 04:00 AM

Mika looked at the food that Artemis had prepared so proffesionally. She had used all that time to get it cooked, so there was no use in turning it down even before the first bite, right? She looked at the plate that Artemis had set in front of her and smiled a bit. It looks like the foos made at home that dad eats... She thought, and suddenly felt her first wave of homesickness. She almost didn't hear the comment about chocolate later, but it didn't matter, she had the feeling she would start crying soon anyways. She got the familiar lump in her throat to where she couldnt say anything or she'd start bawling, the large fluttering in her chest that meant she couldn't move or she'd start shaking uncontrolably, and the brimming wetness that threatened to fall onto her pale cheeks if she wasn't careful. She picked up a piece of bacon and shoved it in her mouth, letting the tears fall silently.

Laurent smiled at her answer and watched, frozen, as she and her group of friends walked out of the class. His next class was gym and they were in the pool this semester. He heard a few guys talking about how the girls had to use last year's uniforms and chuckled at the thought. They probably hate it, what with all the boys getting all googly-eyed whenever they would walk by. He was glad that he had forged a doctor's note so he didn't have to dress in the new male's uniform. Tight shorts was all they were. They were too long to be concidered actual speedo's but they were definitly far from being concidered swimming trunks, which were all he would wear in the pool, or he wouldn't go in the pool at all. He walked into the gym and handed the doctor's note to the coach, then went to the side benches that always seemed to get drenched by the end of class, and patientlly waited for the class to be over.

Daeman35

Old 05-12-2010, 03:17 AM

Artemis saw the tears from the girl while she ate. She sniffed the food she had just cooked to see if it was not good, then took a small bite of it. Was it the food? No the food tasted just fine from what she could tell. She looked at the fire to see if it was something there. Looking back at the girl she felt compellled to ask what happened but decided not to. Instead, she spoke softly to her. "Hey Are you ok?" She put a comforting hand on the girls shoulder after putting the food back down.

Cora walked up to the high dive and looked down at the deep water nervously. She was suppose to do a triple flip with a triple twist in the straight position. Even for the high board this was a difficult task. She looked at the people that were watching from below. They all looked small and excited from what she could see. Stepping onto the board she put her hands in the air and took four quick steps to the edge of the board. With the last step, she bounded into the air and landed on the board again. She threw her body forward in a twisting position. Her body did what she had told it to. She flipped three times and with every flip there was a full twist. She hit the water feet first and hands to her sides. Unfortunately she over rotated a bit and made a bigger splash than she was suppose to. The coach told her that she had thrown her body a little too hard and that she had to rotate her arms a little faster on the board when she bounced. She swam out of the way for the next person to go with their reverse double twist. She watched as the male twisted a little more than he was suppose to but other than that, he landed in the water with his hands and feet pointed, head first. If he had been wearing swim trunks they wouldve come off. There were a couple others going on the board though they didnt really know what to do. She did the same thing when it was her turn. This time she got it right. She did it a couple more times and then went to the reverse douple flip, another difficult move. The coach was really stock piling the difficulty points on her. When the class was done, she noticed that Laurent had been sitting on the bench the whole time.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-12-2010, 03:35 AM

Mika nodded and wiped her face. "Yeah." She said quietly. "Just a bit of homesickness is all." She shrugged and then pulled the plate closer to her, putting some eggs in her mouth and looking at Artemis as if she was perfectly sane. "So anyways..." She tried changing the subject, and perking herself back up. "After we eat, It'll probably be about time for the day-schoolers to start making their ways home right? Then its our first day?" She smiled at the thought. "I think I'll like it here. I have had my school uniform ready and washed since about the second I got it in the mail." She grinned. "My parents wouldn't let me come to this school because it is piled with humans during the day." She scoffed. "They are so ignorant for hating humans...and after all they have done for our family." She crossed her arms, immediately loosing whatever sense of homesickness she had thought that she had. "I made it here on my own, and that's the way I'll take care of myself. On my own." She smiled, proud of herself. "What about you? How did you end up coming here?" She asked.

Laurent couldn't help but watch the others as they dove. On her first challenge, Laurent could tell even before she did anything that she wasn't rotating her arms fast enough on the board and discovered that she had thrown her body too hard, thus making a bigger splash than what she was supposed to. He only figured that out when he was splashed with the pool water from her dive. He kept quiet though, and pulled out a small towel from someone's bag and began to wipe himself dry. He decided to pick his things up and move to a different bench. When class was considered over, he sighed and began walking to his final class of the day which was his all-time favorite. Art. He was great in art class, and personally, if you asked him, he would say that he was pretty good. e stepped into the art room with a slight smile on his face and put his bag down at the corner of the room where it wouldn't wet anyone else's bags. He moved to his easel and picked up his paint brush, looking at the canvas the way a pervert looked at a woman's boobs. He laughed inwardly at the comparison, and didn't even wait for the teacher to assign what they would be doing. He just painted.

Daeman35

Old 05-13-2010, 11:48 PM

((SOrry sorry sorry.. Im like uber stressed and i kinda forgot... FORGIVE ME PLEASE :begs: ))

Artimis watched the girl. On the inside, she couldnt help but laugh. The girl had told her she had just left home on her own accord, against her parents wishes and she was homesick. Jaden had done sort of the same thing except her parents didnt care too much. They would do what they had to in order for her to get an education. "Uh... My parents... Theres no story there except how im a halfling because of them. Thats about it really." She finished her eggs and bacon then looked out the window. "Were going to have to get use to sleeping during the day but yeah i would suspect that their school time is almost over. So yeah well have to go to school soon. Do you want to get that chocolate when your done?"

((I will edit this to do Cora... gotta go really quickly... be back later.))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-14-2010, 12:04 AM

(( haha, XD no problem! And sorry about the really short post for Mika, I'm kind of at a writer's block right now. ))

Mika ate the delicious food that Artemis had made her as she listened to Artemis talking. She nodded when she felt it was necessary and smiled up at her a few times, but was mostly intent on finishing her food. When she was done, she sighed and looked up at her for about the millionth time. When she said chocolate, Mika perked up and smiled widely, then nodded vigorously. "Of course!" She said, then put her empty dish in what looked like the dishwasher and held out her hand to Artemis for hers as well. It looked to be almost full, so she would start it.

Daeman35

Old 05-14-2010, 02:44 AM

((Thats ok... ITs the same with me as you can see lol.. I dont think we have to post too much ya know?))

Cora took a quick shower and changed back into her skirt, tank top and button down. Her boots were easy to put on so she just slipped them on while she gathered her bag. Her friends smiled as she walked up to them. Of course they were talking about the night students and how one of them seemed to have a crush on Cora and about the others that might have crushes on them. They could always see the guys through the windows when they looked down and since the night students classes started basically right after theirs it was easy for them to see the students staring. It was kind of creepy for Cora so she never paid too much attention to them. Thats probably where all the attention fromt hem was coming from. She said goodbye to all of her friends as she walked into the art classroom she was in. This was where she could make her fantasys come true in her mind. They could be fully expressed now that she had a canvas and eisle. Paints would definately be necessary.

Cora took out her notebook and looked at the pictures she had drawn during class. THey all seemed to jump out at her, telling her what they wanted in the way of her painting. She smiled happily. Of course she was so mixed up in what the notebook was saying to her that she didnt realized that Laurent was at the eisle next to hers. The teacher walked in the room and spoke to the students. "Alright students. Today is a free day to draw whatever you would like. It has to be very detailed, so dont just draw a cup on a table or something. Make it challenging. Search your heart for what it wants to express for today." The art teacher was always over the top. She just started to sketch out all the characters she had drawn onto the canvas. Of course it was light so that she could go over it with the paints without it being seen and if she made a mistake she could erase it without a mark where she had made the mistake. This, of course, was her favorite class. Its the reason why she drew in her notebook all the time.

((Ive only got like a three liner for Artimis so ill post hers when i figure something longer out. K?))