flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 03-27-2011, 11:58 PM

*Original Idea by Xx_Don'tBeAfraid_xX*

Hey, its not your fault your not eighteen yet and have to live with your crappy parents!! Now now, settle down, your getting shipped off to a boarding school where you won't have to deal with them anymore!! Psst! This is where you say, "Oh yay! Thank you for doing this for me." I'm still waiting....

That's right, kid. You're going to live in a dorm room until you pass high school. What, you thought you'd have your own room? Nah, you'll be sharing it with three other people, there is two boys and two girls to a room. Doesn't that seem fair? Yea yea, I know. Seems like more people will need birth control pills now, huh? That's why there is four to a room. Why? Budget's low. We need more kids, but we don't have that many dorm rooms. Wait, why am I telling you this? GET PACKING YOUR LEAVING SOON!!!!

Rules:
1. I'm boss, and I say to follow these rules and all Menewsha rules.
2. Drama, romance, slight fighting are allowed.
3. Keep male/female ratios even.
4. I can add/edit rules at any moment, because I know I'll forget something.
5. This is a semi-lit roleplay. That means paragraphs of at least 4-6 complete sentences with correct grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and word usage with the least amount of mistakes possible. People need something to reply to. We're merely humans, so try your best.
6. Each person will get three strikes. The third strike and you're out.
7. A plot will be introduced at a later time.
8. PM profiles to me as "No parents?"
9. No fighting in OOC. Be nice to each other.
10. Interact. Don't wait for someone to interact with you.
11. No posting until I give the okie dokie.
12. Have fun!!!

School Rules
1. Curfew is at 10pm, lights out at 11pm.
2. Acts of making babies are prohibited. You will be expelled.
3. Children are to arrive to class on time. Three tardies will result in detention. Six will result in ISS, and nine will result in OSS, or well DS (dorm suspension).
4. No student is allowed in the basement of the school unless need be (tornadoes).
5. Students are not allowed out of their rooms until 6am.
6. Guards will be checking in on the students throughout the night.
7. Students are prohibited from the teacher's wing.
8. There is a dress code for a reason. No revealing of cracks, butt or otherwise. Shorts and skirts must be mid-thigh in length or longer, and all shirts must have sleeves that cover shoulders. Anything with profanity, suggestive meanings, drugs, alcohol, or anything of the like are banned. Bellies are to be covered.
9. Weapons will get you expelled. So will possession of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco products.

School Layout
Dorms
First Floor
Teacher Dorms
Second Floor
Math Hall
Science Hall
Art, Ag, Music, Etc. Hall

Classes
Math:
Algebra (9th)
Geometry (10th)
Trigometry (10th)
Academic Precalculus (11th)
Honours Precalculus (11th)
Academic Calculus (12th)
Honours Calculus (12th)
Business Math (9th-12th)
Accounting (9th-12th)
Statistics (9th-12th)
English:
*English I-V (9th-12th)
*Honours English I-V (9th-12th)
Poetry (10-12th)
Writing (11th-12th)
*Reading (9th-12th)
History:
American History (9th-12th)
European History (9th-12th)
Local History (9th-12th)
World History (9th-12th)
Psychology 11th-12th)
Government (10th-12th)
Science:
Earth Science (9th)
Biology (10th)
Honours Biology (10th)
Chemistry (11th)
Honours Chemistry (11th)
Physics (11th-12th)
Anatomy (11th-12th)
Foreign Languages (taught in the media room):
Spanish (9th-12th)
German (9th-12th)
French (9th-12th)
Latin (9th-12th)
Japanese (9th-12th)
Chinese (9th-12th)
Italian (9th-12th)
Others:
Art (9th-12th)
Home Ect. (9th-12th)
Psychology of Music (11th-12th)
Music Technologies (11th-12th)
Chorus/Choir (9th-12th)
Concert Band (9th-12th)
Landscaping (11th-12th)
AutoCAD (10th-12th)
Meat and Food Science (10th-12th)
Weilding (11th-12th)
Small Gas Engines (10th-12th)
Animal Science (10th-12th)
Agricultural/Enviromental Science and Technology (9th-12th, must be taken before all other ag classes)
Profiles
Name: (Full name)
Dorm room: (Pick colour)
-
-
Dislikes:
-
-
-
Bio: (or your history, whatever)
Personality: (how you act around others)
Crush: (You can ask me to add it in later)
Username: (What else? Its so we know who the hell you are)
Image: (Your character!! Anime only)

Teachers:
Name:
Classes Taught: (science, history, PreCalculus, etc)
Bio:
Personality:
Username:
Image: (Anime please.)

----------

Dorms:
Black
- Kyoko Hasegawa
-
- Ace Alexander Kurai
-

White
-
-
-
-

Purple
- Cherie Lilie Clovet
-
-
-

Red
-
-
-
-

Orange
- Dimitri Merlin Millennium
-
-
-

Yellow
-
-
-
-

Green
- Nerine Vyers
-
- Ryuu Tanaka
-

Blue
- Setsurou Iragashi
-
- Shizuko Ryu Tokugawa
- Scarlett Andrews

Students
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
Name: Scarlett Andrews
Dorm room: blue
- Music
- History
Dislikes:
- Preps
- Annoying people
- The color pink
Bio: Scarletts mother died when she was seven and after living with her abusive father for ten years she just couldn't take it. She started to act out, never coming home on certain days or cussing him out when they did. So she was sent here.
Personality: Shes usually a calm and quiet person. She is very outgoing and never afraid to speak her mind.
Crush: no one at the moment
Username: Katie Scarlett Divine
Image:

Name: Ace Alexander Kurai
Dorm room: Black
- Art
- Music
Dislikes:
- Annoying people
- Being alone
- Rules
Bio: Ace was always the bad boy type, never listening and always getting in trouble. Finally his parents had enough and sent him here to live until he turned eighteen. Then he'd be out of this joint in a matter of minutes.
Personality: Stand offish, uncaring and a player most of the time.
Crush: He likes anyone thats a woman.
Image:
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster999
Name: Dimitri Merlin Millennium
Dorm room: orange
- music
- darkness
Dislikes:
- silence
- loneliness
- people who look down on disabled people
Bio: I’m clinically insane. I was sent to an Insane Asylum and stayed there until last year, when I was released. I came here because I have nowhere else to go.
Personality: I don’t know. I’ve only ever interacted with the people who gave me my food in my padded room.
Crush:
Username: Puppetmaster999
Image:
Name: Setsurou Iragashi
Dorm room: Blue
- Darkness
- Stars
Dislikes:
- Bright Lights
- Bubbly or Over-depressed, shy people
- Smoking, drugs, alcohol
Bio: I didn't have a troubled childhood or problems in school. I was an average teen who liked dark things. The only reason I was sent to this school was for a better education and a hope that I would be able to get into a good college.
Personality: I can be quite rude to people when I want to, but I can also be the nicest thing a person has ever met. I'm not much of a talker, but I can be if there's something interesting to talk about.
Crush: Not a soul yet.
Username: flamethrower1391
Image:

Name: Kyoko Hasegawa
Dorm room: Black
- Music (Japanese Metal)
- Anime/Manga
Dislikes:
- Those who think they're better than everyone
- Cliques
- Steriotypes
Bio: After being caught for vandalism, petty theft, and stabbing a kid in the leg with a pencil (which I have a good explanation for why), I was sent to this school, because her parents couldn't deal with her anymore. Being the new kid isn't fun when everyone believe I was a future serial killer.
Personality: I'm a bit out-going, but I can be reserved. I don't take crap from anyone and don't care what they have to say about me.
Crush: Doesn't have one yet
Image:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo
Name: Shizuko Ryu Tokugawa (Shizu or Ryu)
Dorm room: Blue
- Pink (though she won't admit it)
- Drawing and Painting
Dislikes:
- Goody Two-shoes
- Being made fun of for her conditions
- Preppy Cheerleader types
Bio: Shizuko was born in a middle class family with several health problems. For starters, she doesn't have vocal cords. Due to an infection, they had to be removed. Instead, the doctors surgically attached a wireless transceiver to the neurons in her brain that controlled speech. The transceiver was connected to a watch-like device that registers what sound her vocal cords would have made and copies it, allowing her to speak with her actual voice through the device.

She also has several problems with her bladder, leading her to be urinarily incontinent, meaning she needs Pull-ups to keep from having accidents, something that she hates with a passion. She's also rather small for her age, appearing to be a large ten, or small eleven, year old girl who hasn't begun "changing" yet.

Growing up was fine for the young girl until the other kids began making fun of her for her extremely thin build and muteness. From then on, her grades dropped to a steady B, even though she's incredibly bright, she began getting in fights, breaking into places and moving things so it look like she stole something, and doing graffiti all over the place. Eventually her parents had enough and signed her up for the boarding school.
Personality: When she's around others, she tends to put up a tough face, though she is really sweet around her close friends. She is also very against rules, willing to break them to get what she wants or prove what she believes in.
Crush: ~~
Username: Angelo
Image:
**She has strawberry blonde hair that is usually found in the same style everyday, though she has been known to wear it differently on occasion. She always has a black bow with a diamond skull in the middle in her hair though, no matter what the style. Her eyes are a deep sapphire blue, with pupils that are noticeably star-shaped. She also has a birthmark that looks like a flame on her right shoulder, and is always wearing her watch gadget.**
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter_Queen
Name: Cherie Lilie Clovet
Dorm room: Purple!
-Music
-Shopping
Dislikes:
-Those nerds.
-Screamo music. Ouch.
-Loneliness
Bio: I was the most popular girl at my old school, getting everything I wanted, and I was the one everyone wanted to be. (I mean, who doesn't want to be me?) Then, my parents tell me I have to go to boarding school. Boarding school, seriously?!!?
Personality: She's usually outgoing, confident, and bubbly, and loud, but not too annoying.
Crush: No one yet
Username: Quarter_Queen
Image:
(Oh yeah, these are also me.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
Name: Nerine Vyers
Dorm room: Green
-Snow
-Calculus
Dislikes:
- Large crowds
-Being the center of attention
-snakes
Bio: She was normally home-schooled up until she started her Senior year. Her parents decided to just drop her off at the boarding school and let her fend for herself. Naturally she's had almost no social skills except the few she made whenever she'd gone out. Due to being home-schooled, she has a bit more skills in the subjects, and is rather advanced.
Personality: Shy and introverted but generally nice enough to everyone. So long as she doesn't get crowded around. Only when she gets into singing will she get more comfortable and confident.
Crush: N/A
Username: Ascadellia
Image:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMusicNotes
Name:Ryuu Tanaka
Dorm room:Green
- Music
- Lollipops
Dislikes:
-Spicy food
-Being ignored
- Any temperature above 70
Bio: His mother died in an accident when he was very young, Soon his father became an alcoholic and was basically tired of taking care of a kid. He sent Ryuu off to boarding school when he had made enough money. Ryuu's father still cares for him a tiny bit and sometimes calls him to check up on things. Ryuu was an intelligent kid and never had anything below "A's in all his years at school."
Personality: Kind and Caring, Loves helping others and pretty much a nice person.Even though he's mostly nice.. If you get on his bad side Your in for a world of pain. Incredibly curious and asks whatever is on his mind. Also tries to make friends.
Crush:...
Username: xMusicnotes
Image:
Teachers

Name: Naomi Watson
Classes Taught: World History
Bio: When she was younger, life wasn't pleasant. She wasn't popular or even that pretty. In college, she became what she wasn't to be accepted into the "it" group. She learned many things from them like using your body to get ahead. That was how she became a teacher even though she had the right grades and everything from the beginning.
Personality: She's out-going, bubbly, and a bit seductive with the male teachers. Sometimes a male student here and there.
Image:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
Name: Katie Marquet
Classes taught: Art
Bio: Katie recently got out of college and was over joyed when this school had an opening so that she found a job so quickly. She had always loved Art, music and history but when she found out there was a demand for art teachers she decided that was what she wanted to be. She had also had a boyfriend named Jory that died in a car accident around her third year of college.
Personality: Shes very stubborn but is an all out very nice person. Most of the time its all fun and games around her unless shes in a serious mood. Shes usually flirty around every man she meets, even when she doesn't like them.. she never even realizes shes flirting.
Image:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter_Queen
Name: Kole van Duelson
Classes Taught: Government
Bio: Kole was always in the popular group. Good looks, good at sports, good academics. He was pretty much just a big douche. Then, when his family died in a housefire, he had to go to extreme measures to support himself.

Kole used to work as an CIA spy agent for the Government. He became tired of constantly hiding away from people and being a tool for the CIA to find more information. Kole quit his job, and became a teacher...naturally, about Government.
Personality: Kole's still got a bit of that natural douche-ness in him, and goes out with a new girl every week, not caring what messes they become afterwards. He's known to seduce most of the female teachers and quite a bit of the female students. Many of the girls only take his class because they can be near him.
Username: Quarter_Queen
Image:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
Name: Derik Strad
Classes Taught: German, Concert Band, English V
Bio: Was born and raised overseas before moving over to the states. He earned his teaching degree early on, and became a teacher at the boarding school. He was instantly popular due to his looks, brains, and rather prominent accent. Even if he was good with the ladies, he still didn't allow anything to happen beyond school related issues. He values school first. That doesn't mean he never got a girl friend or two, but they didn't last too long since he dislikes commitment. At least not now.
Personality: A friendly and outgoing teacher who tries to do anything he is able to to help his students pass his classes. One of the few teachers that doesn't think it's acceptable to be in a relationship with their students. Is rather strict if you mess around in his classes.
Username: ascadellia
Image:
Name: Percival Micheals
Classes Taught: Pre-Calculus, Honours Pre-Calculus
Bio: He's been at the school for a few years and knows how things work. He doesn't approve of the other teachers flirting and dating the students, but it's their lives and if they want to risk getting caught, that's up to them. He'd rather spend his days terrorizing the students and make their life a living hell. Not many like him, but he doesn't care.
Personality: Not many people like him, because he's strict and acts like a know-it-all.
Image:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Mad Bloke
Name: Claus Astor
Classes Taught: World History
Bio: Not much to know about him. He keeps to himself about his past, even his college and university educations. He has the diplomas to prove it, but still.
Personality: Very cool headed and mellow. Thought to be a bit sarcastic because of his constant smirk (which he is), but he’s really a good guy.
Username: Obviously obvious (say, that’s a good username on itself).
Image: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_im...turesWolfo.JPG
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimanderz
Name: Dianna Gilbert
Bio: When Dianna was in school she always wanted to have a job doing something creative. She has always been a natural cook and has recived awards for it, she eventualy quit working as a chef and began teaching her trade to students. Love wise Dianna says that food is her true love, she doesnt pay much attention to the affection she recives from the men in her life but when she does she finds it interesting and rather fun.
Personality: Dianna is a nice person who is always the shoulder to cry on or the person to listen to your problems. When she meets someone new she likes to ask them questions and find out little bits of information. When she is in the kitchen she is focused and has an amazing memory when it comes to details and recipies.
Username: Aimanderz
Image:

Last edited by flamethrower1391; 05-01-2011 at 03:39 AM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2011, 07:19 PM

Open. Post please. :)

Angelo:
Katie Scarlett Divine:
puppetmaster999:
Quarter_Queen:

Students have an hour to unpack before heading to the auditorium to pick classes.

Last edited by flamethrower1391; 03-29-2011 at 08:32 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 03-29-2011, 07:29 PM

(Ooooh can I make a teacher? xD)

Scarlett headed to her 'blue' room that she would be sharing with a few other students. She was pleased with the thought of rooming with a boy or two since she loved flirting, and cute guys. She went into the room and glanced around at the beds. She took the closest bed to the window and threw her stuff on it, grabbing a towel and the clothes she would be wearing to class. She was going to wear dark blue skinny jeans with a few rips from all the work she did back at her house and then a black long sleeved top that had a V neck and then a lacy teal tank top under it. At the moment she was wearing a short black skirt and a black tank top since she planned to get a shower before class started. She slipped off her black ballet type shoes and put them under her bed before looking around for the bathroom.

Ace went to his black dorm room and threw his duffel bag onto the bed by the window. He took his shirt off so that he was only in his dark jeans and then threw a white towel over his bare shoulder. Ace had a well toned muscular body and didn't mind showing it on his way to look for the showers. He walked out of the dorm room and went into the hallway, asking the nearest teacher he could find if she could point out to him where the showers were.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2011, 07:35 PM

(Yep.)

----------

Kyoko walked into the boarding school, down the hall a staff member pointed her toward, and through the door that had 'Black' etched on a small plaque. Opening the door, she found four dresser beds (two on one side of the room, and two on the other). She noticed that one of the beds was already taken by someone. A guy or a girl, she didn't know. She walked over to the other bed near the window and began unpacking. With her clothing in her drawers, she set two black eggs crate in the corner with notebooks, sketchbooks, manga, and some other things within them. The room was quite boring. White walls and ceiling, tan carpeting, and an empty bed. She covered the bed with black, white, blue and green striped sheets, a black comforter, and a fluffy pillow adorned with a black pillow case. "Perfect. I'll deal with the plainness of the wall later."

Setsurou really didn't care about going to a boarding school. How different could it be from a regular public school? When he walked into his dorm room, he noticed that one of the beds was already taken. He took the one closer to the door on the other side of the room. His clothing was put away, his other things were set where he could easily find them, and his bed was adorned with his blue sheets and comforter. How ironic? I'm put in the Blue dorm, and blue is my favorite colour. It made him chuckled a little.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 03-29-2011, 10:26 PM

[Ooh, I'm thinking of making a male teacher]

Cherie wandered down the hallway with her luggage, looking for the "purple" room she was assigned to. She had been told that it was located in between the Black and Orange dorms, across the hall from the Red dorm. She spotted a couple of other students and teachers along the way, all heading towards their rooms. Stopping at the door of the purple dorm, Cherie opened it, and broke out in a grin because the room was currently empty, which meant she could have the room all to herself...for a while, at least. It was a bit disappointing, though, because there was no one to talk to or flirt with. Examining the room, she chose the bed next to the window that had purple, white, and black duvet covers. Setting her luggage down next to her bed, she opened her suitcase and took out an array of clothing, opening up one of the two topmost drawers in a dresser next to her bed and shoved all her clothes in there. Cherie looked at it, examining the messy drawer. She sighed, already tired from dragging her bags everywhere. She'd neaten it up later. Taking a small bag of toiletries with her, Cherie headed to the girl's bathroom to tidy herself up.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 03-29-2011, 11:33 PM

Dimitri walked into the dorms building and looked around. A lady came up to him and tapped him on his shoulder asking if he needed any help. His schizophrenia set in and he bolted down the hallway, nearly crashing into a girl coming out of the 'purple' dorm room. He ended up landing in front of her feet. He noticed the door labeled "Orange" and ran inside. HE didn't feel like interacting with people today. He slammed the door and ran over to the bed. It was an odd orange and yellow color scheme. He noticed that this room had a "mom's attic" type bed. It was a aperture in the wall with a simple bed setting in it. He climbed up and laid down. He didn't have anything to unpack so he just sat there. He pulled out a lighter and lit it, watching the flames dance. He jumped down and pulled out some of the drawers and found some paper. He tossed them in the trashcan and lit one to start a small fire. He stared at it intently.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2011, 11:44 PM

(Once everyone posts, the students will head to the auditorium, and we'll get the party started.)

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-30-2011, 12:14 AM

Shizu wandered up to the door that proclaimed it to be the entrance to the Blue Dorm, feeling rather nervous around all the people, though she didn't let it show. To show weakness was to die, especially in high school. She grabbed the door knob and twisted, suddenly remembering that she'd forgotten her key when the knob stuck. Swiftly, she yanked out her lockpicking kit and retrieved a tool, opening the door as easily as opening a bag. It swung open smoothly, and before it had finished, she had the kit packed up and back in her pocket.

The room was plain, though that was an understatement. Two people had already taken up beds, one of them, a male, still remaining, but Shizu didn't really care. She walked over to one of the free ones, on the same side as the boy, and threw her stuff onto it. Honestly, she didn't have much stuff; just a suitcase of clothes and one of personal effects. She actually didn't have all that many clothes anyway, at least that she could wear to school. Most of them were paint-spattered or covered in smudges or something. In fact, she was wearing a pair of shortalls, childish she knew, but only the childish clothes would fit her slight frame. Indeed, most of the clothes children who were the age she appeared to be, eleven or ten, though nine wouldn't be far off, wore clothes that were more mature than hers. It was just that the only clothes that would fit her were designed for kindergarteners or first-graders. Except for her underwear. Those were designed for three-year olds.

Her shortalls, which hung down to her knees, were a wonderfully childish purple, and through the paint splatters, flowers and ladybugs could be seen as decoration. Her shirt was a bright green, and oddly devoid of paint and smudges, though it was decorated with red and pink hearts that were mostly hidden by the shortalls. After a moment of looking over the room, she withdrew her bedding from the recesses of her bag and set to work making her bed. The sheets were, again, purple, though they lacked decorations. The blanket was yellow and fuzzy, appearing rather childish because of it. The final addition was the pillows and pillowcases, which were a broad range of colors, from pink to black. In summation, it looked as if a rainbow had decided to become a pillow. Several of them were childish, decorated with fairy princess motifs, or images from Disney movies. Those ones, she hid, afraid of being teased because of them.

After finishing that, she sat down on the edge of her bed, grabbing her sketch pad and pencils from her bag of personal effects. Brushing her strawberry blonde hair aside, she opened the book and began to draw.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-30-2011, 04:07 AM

Scarlett went to the shower after finding where it was and bathed quickly, then threw on her long black sleeved V neck shirt and skinny jeans. She pulled down her shirt a little to reveal her teal tank top and then left the bathroom. She went back to her room and tossed her shampoo and other bathing items in her suitcase and then left the room quickly to get to the auditorium. She then stopped in her tracks and poked her head back into her room to see the cute guy in her dorm room. "Oh... hello, are you my roommate?"She asked, leaning against the door frame to wait for an answer.

Katie stood in the auditorium, tapping her left foot down every few seconds as she waited for the students to arrive. She was wearing black high heels that showed off her feet and blue painted toe nails so the sound of her high heels on the tile made a small click. She was wearing a blue dress that had thin straps on her shoulders to hold the dress up. The dress was a saphire blue color that had a V with a white tank top under it. It was one of her favorite dresses since it showed off her curves even though she didn't have any man to show off to at the moment. Then she had a black cardigan jacket on since she didn't enjoy wearing dresses without jackets to cover her arms.

Katie had her dark hair down and gently over her shoulders. Her hair in length went to her mid back and was wavy and had a nice sized volume. She put pride in her looks since lately its seemed to be the only thing she had. Without her boyfriend she hadn't had much company after his death. She looked impatiently around the room. She let her eyes fall upon a few boys that looked like her dead love and grimaced, looking away quickly. Once reason she worked so much was to keep her mind off the past. She loved teaching art from her good ability to paint, but she had never slept with a student or any man to get something she wanted. She only had those type of relationships with the man she loved.. and right now that man was dead and eight feet under the ground. So no romance was in her art filled life. And she would NEVER sleep with a student like some of the other teachers at this school.

Ace quickly took his shower and changed into a dark jeans with multiple rips in them and then a black and blue checkered shirt. He had his black Vans on as well and a white under armor shirt under his black and blue shirt. He ran his hand through his now drying hair and sighed to himself, walking from the mirror. He went into the auditorium and gave a small whistle at a few of the female teachers, it had to be a crime to put such hot teachers with hormonal teens..

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 03-31-2011 at 01:47 PM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2011, 04:31 AM

Kyoko sighed. The hour was almost up, and they'd all have to head to the auditorium. "What a boring place," she said as he flopped backwards onto her bed. What was up with the whole schedule thing? At her last school, she rarely if ever followed a schedule. Half the time, she wasn't even at school. She sat up and headed for the auditorium only to sit in the far back where it was darker. Peering up at the teachers, she was shocked. They're sluts!

Setsurou looked up when a girl had arrived. How old is she? He was surprised that someone as short as she was in high school. Everything about her screamed 10, but then everything about his sister screamed 13, and she was 19. Then a girl poked her head through the door and asked him if he was her roommate. "If this is your dorm aswell, then yes." He looked down at his watch and almost shit himself. They'd have to start heading to the auditorium real soon. "Hey, I think we should start going before we're late." It wouldn't be good to be late on the first day, but every other day afterwards was just fine. He opened the door, walked down the hall, up the staircase, down that hall, and through the doors. He sat down respectively in the middle. It wasn't too close to the front to make people think he was an overachiever, and it wasn't too close to the back to make people think he was a miscreat.

Naomi stood on the stage as she watched the students walk in. So far there were too good looking boys, but she didn't know if she would try to go after any of them. She'd have to be careful with the whole laws thing against teachers being with students. So far she hadn't been caught. No one even knew. Not even the other teachers, she'd guess. She wasn't quite sure though. At least, none of them talked about it with her. It was a good possibility that none of them cared.

Last edited by flamethrower1391; 03-30-2011 at 08:15 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-30-2011, 04:37 AM

((Scarlett spoke to Setsurou in my post right before yours ^^ ))

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2011, 08:14 PM

(Oops. I thought she went straight to the auditorium. I'll edit it.)

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 03-30-2011, 11:07 PM

Dimitri sat a while and stared at the flames as they danced. He looked at his watch and noticed it was time to go to the auditorium. He adjusted the straps on his straight jacket and walked out into the hall. He looked around and saw students wandering around the halls towards the auditorium. He started walking over, clutching himself as he walked to stop himself from acting all schizo. He bumped into a few kids chatting together along the way, but just kept walking and apologized. He sat in the middle next to a blue haired boy. He sat there because he didn't want to attract attention. He planned to keep his head down the entire time.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 03-30-2011, 11:09 PM

Cherie jumped backwards as a guy landed in front of her feet and then ran into a room. She blinked a couple of times. "...Huh...that was weird." She looked at her watch, noticing that it was almost time to go the auditorium. Cherie ran quickly down the hall in order to get to the bathroom and do what she needed to do before her free time was up and her boarding school life started.

Scrambling out of the bathroom and running down the hallway, she ignored the looks she was receiving and dashed into the auditorium, noticing the boy she had bumped into earlier sitting with a blue haired boy. Looking around, she searched for people she could sit with.

Kole shook his head full of natural colbalt blue hair and brushed with his fingers, heading to the auditorium while checking his iPhone for new texts or calls. There were a few texts and voice messages asking where he was. He frowned, not remembering that he had added this "Susie" person into his contacts. Probably just another drunken fling he had forgotten about after his terribly menacing hangover from the night before. Seeing a group of his female students from last year, he smiled lopsidedly at them, teasing. Kole had always known that most of the teachers at the boarding school were either sleeping with each other or students, so he decided in joining the fun, crossing the line. Upon entering the auditorium, he spotted Katie, the new art teacher, and waved at her before checking his watch and waiting for the students to arrive in the auditorium.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-31-2011, 12:15 AM

Since Katie was new she had no clue who this male teacher was, but waved back at him with a weak smile. She glanced around the room before sliding off her seat on the stage and standing up to look at all of the chairs. She noticed how a few of the teen girls acted towards the male teacher and grinned to herself. So this man was a player? Well he looked like one..

She turned to act as if she didn't notice him that much. She helped a few students find seats, including one who stated his name was Ace and then went back to stand at the side of the stage. She twirled a strand of her hair around her index finger in a bored way and looked around until she spotted a female teacher. She looked like she slept around with the students as well. How wonderful. She rolled her eyes and decided to not to judge since she was the newest teacher here and had no clue about any of the other teachers.

Ace sat down by the stage after the art teacher helped him and noticed that she seemed as bored as most of the students were. He chuckled a little and leaned back in his chair, running his hand through his dark hair. He yawned and looked to the ceiling out of boredom. Hopefully this stupid thing would start so he could go back to his dorm and rest.

Scarlett nodded at what the boy said and left the room, heading into the big auditorium. She took a seat next to Ace since she had met him earlier in the hallway and chatted with him to make time go faster. She glanced to the Government teacher and smirked at how all the girls acted around him. He was attractive, but not her type.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2011, 12:47 AM

Shizu had been drawing an angel, standing tall over a city, its defender, though the people knew him not. He had an ornately carved sword at his belt and was covered in leather armor, flawlessly white wings sprouting out majestically behind him. His weathered, sun-tanned hands were crossed in front of his chest, though small white scars could be seen splotching the surface. He had no hair, instead just an outline to represent that it could exist. His face was also blank; no mouth, eyes, nose, nor any other feature existed on that spot. It was as if he was a nameless warrior, fighting for the sake of those who couldn't, even if they never knew him. When the boy spoke, Shizu glanced up, noticing the crowd of students moving towards the auditorium. With a frustrated noise, Shizu stood, looking herself over. She was still dressed in her children's clothing, shortalls with a snap-crotch for easy changes, though no one ever really noticed the shiny brass butons, her green little girl's shirt, the little ladybug clip in her strawberry blonde hair, which was dressed up in a cutesy style her mom put her in before she left, really just adjusting the hairstyle she already had and adding the clip, which ended up making her look even younger than she already was, the pink socks with ruffles and hearts all over them, and the children's sneakers, fastened with Velcro, as the majority of children's shoes lacked laces. All in all, she had to look like an over grown toddler, but it was the best she could do at the moment if she didn't want to be late.

Stepping outside of the dorm, she followed the crowd to the auditorium, taking a seat at the front to be able to see.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 03-31-2011, 01:29 AM

Nerine made her way to the auditorium, looking around at all the students. She was wearing a light blue fitted t-shirt along with a pair of black pants. On her feet were converses. She had already gone up to her dorm room and was a bit relieved that nobody had arrived there yet. Maybe with any luck, there'd be some late people and she wouldn't have to share a room so fast. She looked for a place to sit around the mass of students. Brushing back her light brown hair, she chose a seat near the stage, but still not that close. Why her parents chose now of all times to send her to a normal school, and a boarding school at that, she never understood. It was like giving a tank of sharks dinner.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-31-2011, 02:13 AM

Setsurou looked over at the boy that had sat down beside him. With the way the boy was sitting, it looked as if he didn't want to be bothered. He leaned back in his seat and sighed. When is this thing going to begin? I'm bored out of my mind. He looked up at the teachers. What an odd group they were. They didn't look like normal teachers. What type of school is this? It was like this school was advertising intercourse. The female teachers were hot, the male was eye candy (as they called it) for the girls, and boys were rooming with girls.

Kyoko leaned back in her seat with her feet on the seat in front of her. She didn't care if anyone was sitting there or wanted to sit there. She didn't even care what the teachers thought. All she wanted to know was which classes she would be skipping this year, and why the hell were the teachers permitted to dress the way they were. I wouldn't be surprised if numerous girls got pregnant this year.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-31-2011, 02:17 AM

Derek checked his watch before almost cursing. He was going to be late to the assembly. Just his luck. Usually he was among one of the first to be there. Then again, this was going to be his second year. Quickly buttoning up his shirt and making sure he looked presentable, he headed down the stairs and out to the auditorium. It seemed to be filling up fast, and he seemed t be one of the few teachers left to come. He smiled lightly at some of the familiar students and made his way up the stage to wait for everything to settle down. He did notice the new Arts teacher seemed bored out of her mind. It was almost amusing. He couldn't really pretend to be completely excited though. It was rather dull to wait for the kids to all come. and then listen to some boring old speech.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-31-2011, 02:26 AM

Katie looked up when she noticed another teacher came in and smiled at his appearance. He didn't look like the other teachers that obviously slept with students.. or at least flirted with them, and he didn't look like a player. Maybe she would have at least one adult friend that was a fellow teacher. The other male teacher seemed to be interested in every female around, and even though he was good looking she would try her best not to let him get to her if he decided to talk with her. She let her eyes fall back on the male teacher who she recalled taught German, and a few other classes and then looked to all the students that had arrived. Most of the kids looks as bored as she was. She gave a small grin and crossed her arms, looking down at her shoes.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-31-2011, 04:12 AM

Percival walked up to the stage and looked at the other teachers, then out at the students. "The headmaster will be here soon to tell the students the school rules and his annual speech. Have you check all of the dorms and halls to make sure all of the students are here?" He always had to keep them in line. He wasn't about to do all the work for them. "Has anyone?"

Naomi sighed. Mr. Partypooper had showed up and was more or less giving orders. "Perry, just chill. All the students will be here before the headmaster comes." Besides, who'd want to be here to here that speech. It's so dry. She looked out at the group of students. It was amazing any of them had showed up, but then again most of them didn't know how horrible the speech really was.

Percival's eyebrow twitched in anger. "Don't call me Perry. My name is Percival."

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-31-2011, 04:22 AM

Derik sighed a little, offering a smile to the new teacher before looking over at Percival. Seeing the exchange between the other teacher and Percival, he resisted an eyeroll. "Es ist eine Verbesserung gegenüber Ihren echten Namen wirklich.*" he muttered to himself, a slight smirk present before looking away innocently. It was pretty damn useful knowing that not many people could understand what he was saying. Made it easier on him. Sadly, not too many people were too interested in actually learning his language. Sometimes the girls were just there to try and flirt with him. They stayed though, since he'd fail them if they didn't at least try, or left the class midway.
*It's an improvement over your real name really

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-31-2011, 06:42 PM

Percival glared at the German teacher. "Have you forgotten, Derik, that I am fluent in multiple languages? Not to mention that I have an acute hearing and heard everything you just said." He looked out at the students again. Just what we needed. Good looking students for our seductive teachers. I hope the headmaster is ready for lawsuits out the wazoo.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-31-2011, 06:52 PM

Derik laughed, shooting him a grin. "Well, it's not like it's an insult. I've merely stated the truth. Or perhaps you would like Percy?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He did think it a pain that Percival had heard him, but it didn't matter that much. Besides, they did have their moments. The guy was one of the few teachers whom he could converse with in his own language. At least, a decent conversation when the guy wasn't being a stickler for the rules.

----------

Nerine was in her seat, watching the teachers curiously. They were rather good looking, along with half the student population. She had to wonder if this was just common in all the schools. Or perhaps it was just boarding schools. Either way, she was becoming slightly bored. Taking her cell phone out, she bit her lower lip as she started to play a game. There was nothing better to do, and it seemed most of the kids were just talking amongst themselves with their old friends and reuniting. She couldn't do that, so what better way to distract herself than by playing a game of pac-man.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2011, 07:42 PM

Looking around in boredom, Shizu noticed a girl who appeared to be about sixteen or seventeen in a light blue shirt and black pants playing a video game of some sort. She had blonde hair, but her eye color was disguised by the colorful lights of the game screen. With nothing to do but wait, Shizu slid over to her and asked, "Whatcha pwayin'?" She hated her lisp, but most people just found it cute. It was pretty much like a three year old's; she couldn't get r's or l's or th's in most cases, though there were always exceptions.

Putting on her brave face, she continued, "I'm Shizu, by the way. Nice to meet you."