Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 04-20-2011, 08:59 PM

"Late again, am I?" Claus asked aloud, almost shouting it. He cursed under his breath, kind of close to Percival, but like the man cared. "Oi, Percy, Naomi," he said in greeting, his hands shoved in his pockets as he took the stage a little while afterward the first two, much later at that. He had a tendency to be so. A bit of irony to that, since he (mostly) gave tardies to students who were late. But, again. He had a high sense of apathy.

"Hallo, hallo. I'm Claus Astor, your European History teacher, and for anything else involvin' the continent. I confer with whatever Percy n' Naomi said over there, but in a less douche like manner than your Calculus teacher. Thank ya, n' G'day," said he, satisfied with his entrance. Wonder which poor lad would get his class...

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2011, 01:18 AM

"Probably, but I wouldn't know how," Shizu admitted, smiling slightly. Very few people offered to get to know the tiny girl better, put off by her size. Shizu had, by habit, zoned out during the introductions, instead focusing on what Ryuu was asking. "I'm in the Blue dorm. And how is a little girl showing off her belly inappropriate anyway? I really don't think it will get anyone turned on," she answered, continuing on with a rant before slipping back into her seat with a blush. Really ranting was a bad habit of hers, one she never seemed able to break. She also hoped her kleptomania wouldn't resurface. That had gotten her in a lot of trouble at her old school.

Looking at the paper she had been handed with disinterest, Shizu began filling it out absently. The only odd class for her was Honors Chemistry, but that was only because she was so gifted in science.

Schedule Form:
Day 1
Day 2
1- Honors Chemistry
Algebra II -1
2- Honors English I
Reading -2
3- World History
Statistics -3
4- Spanish
Italian -4
Lunch
Lunch
5- Art
Chorus -5
6- American History
Accounting -6
7- Home Ec.
Agricultural/Environmental Science and Technology -7
8- Concert Band
Art -8

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 05-01-2011, 01:47 PM

Dianna walked into the Home Ect room thats was soon to be her classroom and closed the door behind her with a small thud.She turned around and began examining everything in the room from the stoves, cupboards, utensils, the aprons and finally the hats. She thought it all looked well and in good condition, but she thought about maybe buying some new ingredients so they students could make food that looked just as good as it would taste.

"I think that this is going to go rather well" she said to herself happily as she noticed a small desk in the corner. She let out a small laugh because she knew she would not do much sitting in her class, nobody would. Sitting down is a luxury most chefs don't often get. 'I do hope that may class is smart enough to wear appropriate shoes', once she had an apprentice show up in high heels she frowned as the rethought the complaints she had heard that day.