LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to LunaRei SilverBlood

Old 02-11-2008, 03:23 AM

A vast forest lies before you, with a single road through it. At the end of this road, you will find a place of beauty. This is a place of education and of sanctuary. It is called Ai Chou School. It contains all grades, and also has a university on campus. However it is not easy to get in, you must have money and smarts. Students are gathered here from all over the world. It is said that if you graduate, you can do anything you’d like. There are elaborate dorms, and any kind of club you could possibly desire. The campus is like a village itself. There are streets, and even a mall. Many small shops are around the campus for the student’s convenience.

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 03:34 AM

Name: Mizuki
Eyes: Blue-Green
Skin: Pale
Hair: Brown with light blue streaks. Straight, with curls at the ends.
Personality: At first sight, she looks like a snob. But in all reality she is incredibly kind hearted. She always gives the benefit of the doubt.

Bio: Mizuki was born into a very high-ranking family. If it were back in the day, they’d be considered royalty. Because of this, a lot of pressure was placed on her to be perfect. She never acted out, and just bottled it in. When she was old enough, she was enrolled in a high-class school. She has very little friends, as people are afraid of her family.

Talents: Pretty much anything you can name XD After all, her parents wanted the perfect child.

Name: Nobara Akai
Eyes: Bright green
Skin: Slightly tanned
Hair: Mousey brown, goes to her mid back, usually worn up under a cap.

Personality: She's quite, and tends to keep to herself. She seems kind of mean, but she really isn't. She study hards, and works hard. She has a different kind of sense of humor, and shes very simple. Tends to observe whats going on rather then participating, with a bit of a clumsiness.
Bio: Akai comes from a very common family. Her father died when she was younger, and she barely sees her mother. She manged into such a prestigious school based on her grades, and the drive of a dream.
Talent: A lot of different things, you'll have to wait and see for yourself.

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 03:49 AM

Reserved

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Getsurei Send a message via MSN to Getsurei

Old 02-11-2008, 04:18 AM

The sun was just rising, and it was casting an ethereal glow into the room. A girl sat at a grand piano, a seemingly peaceful look on her face. Her fingers began to slowly dance among the keys. The sound that the piano emitted was as otherworldly as the twilight. Her pace began to quicken; she never missed a note.

Mizuki opened her delicate mouth and let a song dance along with the music. It was like the room had become a small piece of heaven in the hectic world that surrounded her.It was the first day of the new school year, and she dreaded every moment of it.

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 04:33 AM

Akai had moved into the school the other night, she roomed with another female, one who’s name she was never told, and the girl simply ignored her. Akai wasn’t the more graceful person, as she ran around the spacious room looking through her boxes for the uniform that was delivered to her. She sighed some thinking, her mother told her as she put it in one of the boxes, but there was no dress or skirt or anything… That looked like what her roommate was wearing as she brushed her hair. Then her bright green eyes had spied a box under her bed and she pulled it out. “Ah… I finall-“ She cut herself off as she pulled the bag out and instead of a females uniform hung the males. Her mother had messed up the order. She was only slightly phased by this. Akai hadn’t cared in the least bit. She pulled on the males pants, and then the shirt, adjusting the buttons and collar. She found a cap that matched and with a quick twist of her hair, she tucked it safely under. A few shorter strands hung loose and framed her face some.

She grabbed her back with one hand, and her schedule with the other she raced out the door with a light tap of her foot. She hadn’t gotten a chance to look around so she had no idea where she was going. She exited the dorm and she jogged up to the school, and vanished into its depth. She weaved around the halls looking for her homeroom, she hadn’t even noticed music and singing as she burst through the door… “Sorry I’m la-“ She blinked a few times looking at the girl sitting at the piano. She then looked down at her schedule and the map on the map, and she started to mutter to herself about where she might have taken a wrong turn.

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2008, 05:05 AM

Mizuki continued to play, but stopped singing. She glanced up, then out the window. "I believe you are confused. This is the Ai Chou Girls school. The boys school is on the other side of the campus. I suggest you leave before you get caught. They are not so kind when it comes to punishment here."

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 05:11 AM

Akai watched her a minute. She probably did look like a boy, not that the uniform helped her figure. She sighed and waved her hand a little. "I take you're just going to sit there and be useless, rather then help me? I should have figured." She turned and stepped forward, smacking her face right into the edge of the other door. She whined some, and rubbed her face. "Stupid school..." Her eyes started to well up, from the burning.

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2008, 05:25 AM

Mizuki stopped playing. "This is clearly your first year here. Most students aren't so rude. If you want help you ask for it."

She stood and walked to the boy. It was glaringly obvious that this was his first year here. He was clumsy, and didn't have the proper etiquette that was taught at Aoi Chou. However, she noticed something was off about this one. "What did you need help with?"

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 05:36 AM

'Now shes gets up after I already smashed my face..'Akai thought, holding up her schedule. "I'm looking for my homeroom. It is in this building." She blinked up at her some. She had pretty hair, but she was probably just another one of them, the snobby girls. She looked her up and down once, she seemed like she was older then her. But who knows.

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2008, 05:51 AM

Mizuki looked over the schedule. Well, he was right... his classes were all in the building. That didn't make any sense at all. Unless..."Oh my goodness! You ARE a girl! I'm so sorry. I knew something was off. But why are you wearing the the boys uniform? You could get in a lot of trouble if you get caught."

She stepped out of the room and looked around. No one was really up yet. "Alright, lets get this fixed up. Follow me. After we get you a new uniform I'll take you to your home room."

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 05:56 AM

"..." Akai couldn't fine the words. Did she look androgynous? She didn't think so, but she shrugged a little and looked up at the girl. "Well my mother must have messed up the order... I knew I couldn't count on her." She was a but surprised by the sudden change of heart in this girl. She was now helping her...? She nodded some and followed the girl.

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2008, 09:29 PM

Mizuki's shoes clicked on the floor as she made her way across the school. Luckily, it was a nice day out and the streets weren't crowded yet. Soon they'd be filled with students old and new. The rail car wasn't running yet, so they'd have to walk to the uniform store. This would give Mizuki time to talk with her companion.

"My name is Mizuki. I'm sorry about earlier. I'm what you'd call the guardian of the school. I have to keep the boys out of the dorms and our school. Well, once and awhile there are some that come over for a couple classes. Though, those start in the second semester." She smiled at the girl.

"It's not an official title or anything. Its just that I've been here since the day classes started for pre-k. I haven't been home in years. I barely remember what it looks like. My parents come here and visit at most 3 times a year. I get letters once and awhile. The most common thing is the money they put into my account. It might as well be another account for them, considering how little I use."

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 09:52 PM

Akai's bright eyes took in the sight of the campus, as they moved to the other side of the school. She hadn't gotten a tour, or had a chance to look around so this was a good opportunity.

She assumed they had made it into the town, the campus town that is. This school was just that rich, that it had its own school. Akai was rather amazed, but at the same time, not in the way someone would think. It was pretty looking. Otherwise she wasn't overly impressed. She was after all a simple girl.

"Hmm... I'm Nobara Akai. The scholarship student." She looked up at her. Ever once in a while the school would take a 'special' student. This time Akai was the lucky one. "Well that doesn't sound like a very loving family relationship. Not that its my business or anything... " She looked over at her again. "So what are you, like the man terminator?"

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2008, 10:17 PM

Mizuki began to giggle, and then broke out into pure laughter. "No, no. There is a boy who does this at the boy's school too. It's good to keep order in a place like this. The admin's don't take kindly to rule breaking. I know, I made the mistake once."

She rolled up her right sleeve to show a couple scars going across her forearm. "I sometimes wish I never came here. I mean, I'd rather be here then home. But I know I'm missing out on a lot. We have computers, and internet. Nothing is monitored thank goodness; so I can talk to people on the internet and see the news. Being here is almost like being secluded, though it does have its advantages."

She turned a corner and walked a few feet more. Mizuki opened the door to a small, simple shop. It seemed slightly unorganized which was understandable considering what day it was. "Umm, excuse me? I need to exchange a uniform."

A thin woman emerged from the back. "What gender, and what size?"

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 10:33 PM

Akai nodded some, "So they make it hard for the horizontal dance huh?" She laughed a little and then glanced down at her arm. She wondered what caused marks like that. A whip? Could a school really have that kind of punishment system? well... it was a rich school to maybe... But it still seemed barbaric for something this modern and this high class, maybe there was something going on behind the scenes in like all those movies.

"So we're basically not allowed to go into the real world after entering here?" She thought about the idea, its not like she was really leaving anything behind, but some of those things luxuries at home, would be hard to give up. What why was she thinking about this stuff? She was there to get her degree and continue on with her plan. Maybe she would have been better off dressing as a male and going to the male school.

"Oh... Uh... Female and size 6 please..." she looked at Mizuki's school uniform, it was a true loltia's dream outfit. She mummbled some watching the lady looking for the uniform... "Where should I put this one...?"

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2008, 10:48 PM

"There are dressing rooms over there you can use." The lady pointed to three stalls against the wall. She walked over and unlocked one for Akai to use.

"It's not that you can't leave. You can during breaks and for special circumstances. My family feels it would disrupt my learning if I leave. However, this means I have access to pretty much everything here. The staff are more of a family then my real one." Mizuki picked up Akai's new uniform and carried it over to stall. She held it out for Akai and smiled.

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 10:59 PM

Akai had gone into the stall unlocked for her, and she started to undress listening to what Mizuki was saying. How could someone like that kind of life? Akai though, given she barely saw her mother simply because of her work, and akai always studying... She at least knew she would be in the other room each night. Placing the males uniform down, She blinked at herself in the mirror. Suddenly, she realized she was turning into a women, and she had done most of it on her own. She reached out, taking the uniform from Mizuki and she blinked at it.. "What the hell is this!" She gawked at hte dress... "How the hell am I suppose to get this on!" She whined a little.

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2008, 11:14 PM

"Move over, I'll help you." Mizuki smiled. The uniforms were always tricky the first time you put them on. "See, the trick is the zipper on the side. It's well hidden. Then you just do the bow in the back." Mizuki stepped out.

"You can adjust the sleeves tightness to whatever you like. I always have mine a little loose." She rocked back and forth on her heels, waiting for Akai to finish.

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 03:06 AM

Akai blinked as the dressed was placed on her and she titled her head some. "I feel like a Lolita in this thing." She adjusted the sleeves to her liking. Then she fixed her shoes and she looked in the mirror, pulling her cap off, and letting her hair fall. Making her look liek a real girl. She turned and looked at Mizuki and smiled a little. "What do you think?"

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 03:29 AM

Mizuki looked her over a couple times. She tapped her finger against her mouth in thought. "I think you look very cute in our uniform."

She gave a warm smile and cupped Akai's hand in her own. "I better show you where your home room is." Mizuki led Akai out of the store and down the street towards the school. "So, do you like your room? How about your room mate?"

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 04:13 AM

Akai blinked, and she followed Mizuki out of the store saying thank you to the shop women. She looked around against, it was brighter out, and she was able to see things better. It was like a story book town.

"The room is larger them my entire home." She glanced up at Mizuki again. "My roommate... She won't talk to me, she's also kind of mean. " She nodded some thinking. "But I guess... theres not to much I can really do, other then just stay out of her way. Its not like I was planning on taking over the room ya no?" She laughed a little at the thought.

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 05:44 AM

"Hmm, well. Maybe we'll have to change that." Mizuki smiled back at Akai. Students were starting to appear, though not in great numbers. Some were arriving through the gates, others emerging from the dorms.

Mizuki skipped up the stairs of the school, pushing open the doors and heading down the hallway in front of them. At the end of the hall was another flight of stairs, which the girls climbed to reach the second floor. Mizuki walked a couple more feet and stopped in front of a door. "Here it is. Your home room."

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 03:32 PM

Akai blinked, as she climbed the stairs, she noticed she felt a little out of shape at this point. "This place is like a constant stair master.." She sighed, as they reached the second floor. Finally the homeroom she had been looking for, the one that she wanted to be in almost 45 minutes ago. She sighed a little again as she heard voices of students. She hated being the new kid.

"Thanks Mizuki..." She Bowed slightly to her. "So i do take it, you are an upper class man? So I porbably won;t see you around much?" Mizuki had sorta of become Akai's first and only friend at this school no matter how short lived it truly was...

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 08:24 PM

Mizuki giggled. "We'll see about that now won't we." She winked and turned around. She took a few steps and turned her head. "Would you like to stay with me a little longer? I promise that I will get you back here before classes start."

Mizuki smiled and held out her hand to Akai.

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 08:43 PM

Akai thought, there were a few things to be considered with this question. If she left with her, she could make a new friend. She was pretty too, maybe this would get her into the social sphere here too. But, at the same time it could get her into some trouble. trouble wasn't a bad thing... Well if it got her kicked out of the school.... But she needed to have some fun.

She reached her hand out, into Mizuki's without really even realizing it, she liked how her hand fit in her. An odd thought that had crossed her mind.