Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 04-22-2008, 03:44 PM

Tashi laughed. "Oh, now i'm going to get kicked to death."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 03:50 PM

"No." Amber said with a sly smile, "That's not how they work. But I won't tell you my secret of success." she said cutting ehrdedlf off when she was about to tell hre her secret. finally she hjad reached her dorm room. She opened it and went inside locking teh door after her.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 04:28 PM

Tashi smirked. "Ditz."

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 04-22-2008, 07:55 PM

Raine nodded politely and she also explored some more before finally going back to her dorm room. One her way back though she saw Amber and another girl in a verbal fight. Deciding not to get in the way she watched them up until Amber left. She took a breath and walked down the hall towards her own room to up pack and get settled in.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 08:08 PM

Yeah, she better run. Tashi shook her head. God, her head got annoying sometimes.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 04-22-2008, 09:23 PM

Zeke had been listening to the conversation with a grin on his face. Foolish girls thinking they 'owned' him in some way. He had repressed a laugh and acted like he was sleeping and upon hearing the yelling he sat up with a groggy expression on his face.

"What's Prada's problem?" he asked Tashi. He'd called her that merely because the other girl had and because he hated stilettos. They were obnoxious, especially with that clicking noise they made, and were rather dangerous when a girl was angry.

He wasn't really interested in either of the girls at the moment. He much preferred someone who was quiet and didn't question him. It was a reasonable liking due to the fact that he frequently did stupid things and never truly got attached to them.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 09:55 PM

Cassie sighed as the singing stopped mid-sentence. She had forgotten the battery life of her poor cd player had already been dying. Almost disappointed to find that nothing interesting or even shocking happened while she rested in the chair, she heaved her body up and out and headed back to her dorm.

The hall seemed a bit more lively since she left to venture. But she didn't pay anyone attention, instead Cassie quietly walked into her room without even a glance back out of curiosity. She rummaged through her backpack and was glad to see that a moderate-sized pack of batteries had been added. After mentally thanking her dad, she thought it was most likely her mom's doing for sneaking in a pack.

The door was left slightly open out of laziness, and for some air maybe? Having set new life to her earphones, she walked across the room and sat down on the ground with her back against the bed. With one knee up, the other leg fully flat on the floor, her arms limp beside her, Cassie tilted her head back on the blanket and stared off into the simple abstract painting hanging on the opposite wall.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 10:16 PM

"I don't know. I was hoping someone else knew that. What're you in for?" After a minute of silence, Tashi added, "And the stuff I said? That was just to get her mad."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 10:31 PM

He stood up slowly, walking over to the door and looking around slightly. He noticed a girl with headphones walked by and it almost immediately sparked his interest. She didn't seem like the type that would demand to know why he was here. He almost audibly grumbled when she asked why he was here but he fixed his expression.

"I'm not really supposed to be in here," he lied though it sounded like pure truth. "Just a simple misunderstanding. I'll be back though..."

He had left her standing there as he usually did when he lost interest. His eyes had followed where the girl had went and he was going in that general direction. Upon reaching the door and finding it open he entered slowly.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 10:37 PM

"Aren't we all," Tashi muttered. Well THAT was definitely the wrong thing to say. "You are not helping this." Somebody's got a crush~ "Shut UP!" Tashi didn't realize she'd just screamed that out loud.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 10:51 PM

Amber sat perched on the bed staring out the window. she was now wearing black converse. Soon she got bored and walked out of her dorm and bumped into the boy she and the other girl had been fighting over. "I'm so sorry." she said leabing over. She extending her hand, taking, his and pulled him up., "Are you okay?" she asked worriedly.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 10:56 PM

"Suck-up," Tashi hissed, squeezing her doorframe. Why do you even care? "Oh, zip it." She half expected the frame to splinter.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 11:07 PM

Zeke observed what she was wearing before looking up at her. He wasn't in the least bit hurt or offended, mainly due to the fact it took a lot to hurt him. He felt a bit snappish today so would prefer to annoy someone rather than tolerate them.

"Well maybe you should consider opening your eyes rather than trying to check yourself out all the time Miss Prada," he said a bit sharply.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 11:12 PM

"First of all the last time I looked in the mirror was this morning in the car mirror in the front and that was to glare at my mother." Amber tiold him cooly with her hands on her hips. "And, next time you're going to speak to me like that again next time thoroughly wash out your mouth with soap first. And if you havcen't noticed I'm wearing sneakers you idiot." she said."

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 11:16 PM

Cassie paused her mindless gazing as she caught motion by her door. She noticed a boy standing there, but his attention was directed elsewhere at the moment (to who-knows-what, she couldn't see, couldn't really care), so she stared on expressionless, slowly reaching up with one hand to pluck out the right ear-piece.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 11:25 PM

"I'm not a blind fool," he said nonchalantly. She sounded defensive and he was getting enjoyment from this. "I called you Miss Prada because of your stuck of self-centered attitude that makes you think you can waltz into any room and say 'oh hello my name is such and such' without even considering a privacy matter."

He grinned now but was distracted when he noticed the girl in the room moved. He turned suddenly to look at her, noticing her staring at him expressionlessly. There was something about him that fueled his curiosity but he couldn't pinpoint the exact reason.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 11:27 PM

"Well excuse me but I'm just exploring. Besides, it's your problem you left the door open and if you were a little nicer and more poilte you'd know that's not be at all. seriously, if you really knew me you'd know that I-" she cut herself off, "Nevermind." she said not wanting to remind herself of her past. tears threatened to escape her eys and she desperately tried to hold them back.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 04-22-2008, 11:30 PM

Spencer sat in the car sulking and staring out the window with her thumb twitching. How long had it been since she had last used a lighter, a match, or even a stove? Her family, since they found out they've had to send her here to be "cured". Like that would help, there wasn't anything to be cured. She brushed the hair out of her eyes and tucked it behind her ear as she continued to stare.

The rest of the trip was in silence. When they finally arrived Spencer walked out grudgingly as she picked up her bags. "By sweetie!I hope to see you soon." "We'll be sure to leave everything the way it was!" Tch, her parents had the audacity to send her good wishes despite the fact that they were making her life hell. She walked into the building soon retrieving her schedule and her dorm number.

She dropped her stuff onto the bed in her room not really caring about the drawers, closet, or anything else. She closed her hands into a fist, trying not to let her hands twitch too much. If they couldn't find any symptoms she would be free right? There was no way to tell if an arsonist like her was cured. Unless they found the small quantity of lighter fluid in one of her shampoo bottles. She pulled out a music player, sticking the headphones into her ears and playing a loud song.

She walked outside, hoping to meet other "quacks" like herself. She walked around aimlessly for a while before coming to a group of people: a guy and two girls. She peaked over wondering what they were talking about. Something about Prada..trivial much? She sighed, observing them.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 11:45 PM

The boy had turned to Cassie now, but soon her expressionless face had begun to form a slightly creased brow. She'll admit that she liked commotion (in their own appropriate moments) but she liked to observe them from a distance, she didn't think that one cracked open door could attract so many bodies. By now, she wondered if these people were the source of the noise she had heard earlier downstairs. Unsure of what to wait for now, Cassie continued to stare in the door's general direction, eyes moving just enough to try to catch a glimpse of whatever else just outside.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-23-2008, 12:08 AM

Zeke raised his hand subconsciously to check to be sure that the eye patch was there. Upon realizing he had done that he laughed with a slight uncomfortable undertone to it. He was ignoring the prada girl for the most part, but had noticed her change in mood.

He squeezed himself into the dorm room now so he wouldn't have to actually face Cassie and shut it behind him. This was new, he'd never actually been in a girl's dorm.

"Sorry," he whispered slightly. "I have to get away from Miss Prada out there before she kills me."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-23-2008, 12:11 AM

Amber rolled her eyes as the boy ran away. She sighed and walked bak to her dorm.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-23-2008, 12:25 AM

Cassie simply nodded to show that she didn't mind, also, the crease in her brow disappeared. Hmm.. She probably didn't mind having a boy in her room because she's had a brother, but there was a bit of an uncomfortable feeling she got as he touched his eye patch.

Going with the same movement with her nod, Cassie turned to her side and took out her small notepad and pen. Quickly but neatly, she wrote a message, ripped out the page, crumpled the paper loosely. She then deftly flicked it close enough to his face to bounce off the door for him to notice, far enough that it wouldn't actually hit him.

'I'd probably do the same. So, take a seat somewhere, I guess.'

Cassie brought her head back up after sending the message, leaving the ear-piece out (in case of.. something..) and gave another attempt at figuring out the painting.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-23-2008, 12:28 AM

Tashi, desperate for a distraction, pratically flew down the stairs to the front hall, where she saw Spencer walk in. "Oh, fresh meat." You're one to talk. "Well, fresh-er," she muttered.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-23-2008, 12:32 AM

Zeke was a bit shocked at first. He moved to an area that seemed to be comfortable and sat down. It was near the bed but not close enough so that he could touch her or she could touch him if either of them dared.

"Thanks," he said after a moment. "I take it your one of those girl's who just doesn't talk. Is there a reason?"

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 04-23-2008, 12:34 AM

"I suppose I am. Just got sent in this prison about an hour ago." Spencer was glad to find some more people around here, at least ones that weren't totally quiet. She stuck out a hand. "Spencer's the name."