fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 12-22-2007, 04:55 AM

I would think so.. look at examples of bird wings. they have a certain shape to them. That should help you.

FuuMiyazawa
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to FuuMiyazawa

Old 12-22-2007, 05:21 AM

Thank you! :D
:o
-will try very hard to make beautiful wings-

IndiGlo
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2007, 05:24 AM

Or you could always make artificial wings....no one said they had to be traditional angels. ;3

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-22-2007, 05:24 AM

I wish you good luck ^^

wish

Old 12-22-2007, 05:28 AM

I CAN FLY =D
Username: Wish
Other Usernames: N/A
Category: Good/Evil
Link to Entry: [x]
Reference Images: N/A

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-22-2007, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndiGlo
Or you could always make artificial wings....no one said they had to be traditional angels. ;3
That's true. You could look up anime pictures of robotic wings and such. or make the wings like the ones on here, or butterfly wings or something ^^

Master Wild Mage
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Master Wild Mage Send a message via MSN to Master Wild Mage

Old 12-22-2007, 05:55 AM

I'll most definitely try something for the angel contest. I'm no good when it comes to doing captions though.

iPod
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 06:54 AM

I HAS AN ENTRY =D
Username: iPod
Caption:
Yumeh: Vicktoria, we had fun on the Valentine's Day, didn't we?
Vicktoria Valentine:Yes, yes, ^^ but i am pretty sure this event will be Funnier and Prettier!
Channa:We hope this Christmas Mr. Mayor Brings the prettiest Holidays to Menewshans!
Mr. Mayor: Don't think about it two times! This Christmas will be sure on every Menewshan mind everyday!
Cecilia: But... What about the people who cannot buy this christmas items because they don't have Gold?...
Yummeh: Don't worry Cecilia, i know if they truly believe, even if they have a flake, they will have their items!
Everyone: Merry Christmas!

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 07:10 AM

oh~ i got to try this!

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-22-2007, 07:24 AM

I love your outfit. It's very pretty ^^

Bunnyy
Proud to be nekkid since '08.

Old 12-22-2007, 07:31 AM

• *reads some of the entries*

Heeheehee . x3

Satomi
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Satomi Send a message via Yahoo to Satomi

Old 12-22-2007, 07:34 AM

I HAS AN ENTRY =D
Username: Satomi
Caption:

Mr. Mayor: Good day, Mr. Birdy. Why did you just snap my finger in half? Very interesting... mmhmm *winks eyebrow*

Vicktoria Valentine: Wow, Mr. Mayor! Looks like fun! My turn! Come here Yumeh... *devilish look*

Yumeh: *strikes a pose* Oh... you're not a photographer are you? Psh, and I got all dressed up with this tiny crown that keeps sliding off... Hey.. HEY! DON'T TOUCH MY TAIL! It's deadlier than 'pulling my finger' if you catch my 'drift'.

Cecilia: Woah... my knees are like... round...

Channah: ...What? Don't you know? It's the new fashion to go shoeless in the snow! Humph! Newbies nowadays...

Satomi
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 07:48 AM

I HAS AN ENTRY =D
Caption:

Mr. Mayor: I'm not any ordinary mayor. I'm also a magician! *snap* Ooh! Be amazed! I call it, the Deadly Pirate Hook!

Channah: Oh my golly! You look just like a real pirate! *cough cough* When did this chain come over my neck?

Mr. Mayor: Shh... everything's gonna be alright... just go to sleep crazy lady... VICK! DRUG HER NOW!

Satomi
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 07:54 AM

I HAS AN ENTRY =D
Caption:

Cecilia: Hey... I saw you eat her shoes, Yumeh. That's not a good thing to do.

Yumeh: Hmm? I did nothing of the sort.

Cecilia: Hey... look at me when I'm talking to you.

Yumeh: Hmm? I thought our conversation was over.

Cecilia: Well it's not... now look at me.

Yumeh: Umm... I believe Vick is calling for me. Sorry, but I'm wanted elsewhere, goodbye.

Cecilia: Damn cats... I'm the only one who can expose how they truly are! They are vicious manipulative creatures! Not cute at all! I WILL UNVEIL THIS WORLD THAT IS SUBMERGED IN--Ooh... my knees are so round <3~~~

Satomi
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 08:09 AM

Ok, sorry for all the entries folks, there was really no limit so i kinda got carried away. This one will be my final caption entry, and it sort of sums it all up... It's probably too long to be a caption, but that's okay.

I HAS AN ENTRY =D
Caption:

*everyones chattering*

Cecilia: Umm... is everyone here besides me drunk or something? 'Cause there's alot of things wrong with this picture...
First of all, why are we outside when we could be in a house? It's friggen below twenty celcius out here!
Second of all, you guys should NOT let your guard down around Vick... It's Christmas... She's Valentines... See where this is going? She's already making a move for Yumeh... I hope somebody ran her through a metal detector or something.
Third of all, the cat just ate Channah's shoes... You guys have money for strange exotic clothing, but you don't got money to buy some CatNip around here?
Fourth of all, isn't anybody around here a little freaked of the Mayor? He's fairly young to be in control of Menewsha... He also has a broken finger and bad body oder that attracts pigeons... AAAnd, he's rubbing it on my hair... Wow.
And last but not least, what time of the day is it? The sky says night, but the very white snow and our appearance suggests it's day! What, do we have a spotlight on us or something? Oh wait... we do. Wait what?! We invented those already? But wait... if we didn't invent those, how would I know what they are?

*everything goes black and white*

Yumeh: What you are seeing is a perfect example of man going through impossible lengths to answer impossible questions. This is called... the Twilight Zone! Also, stay tuned tomorrow, we are holding a special episode in both English and Espanol. It airs live on 8:00 PM Mountain Time, and 6:00 PM Specific Time. Wait, did I say specific? I mean Pacific. Well, that concludes our show--

Cecilia: Wait just a minute here! What the hell is going on?!

Yumeh: ??? Meow...

Cecilia: *scratches knees* What was I thinking about again?

Aries
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-22-2007, 08:12 AM

XD noo... I am now christmas mod!!
And great entries everyone!!

Omi
Artistic Angel

Old 12-22-2007, 08:23 AM

I CAN FLY =D
Username: Omi
Other Usernames: NONE
Category: Seasonal
Link to Entry: x
Reference Images: NONE

I'm excited to see everyone's entries~~~ 8'D

Satomi
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omi
I CAN FLY =D
Username: Omi
Other Usernames: NONE
Category: Seasonal
Link to Entry: x
Reference Images: NONE

I'm excited to everyone's entries~~~ 8'D
Well then, I'm officially giving up on the seasonal theme...

Aries
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-22-2007, 08:59 AM

Wow, that art so far is amazing!! <33

Satomi
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries

Wow, that art so far is amazing!! <33
Ah! Already choosing favorites. Now we are truly doomed. I just hope no one else bestows great art upon the other categories! Also, is pixel art or pixel dolls allowed?

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 09:09 AM

thanks Fuyumi!

well, i wont be doing the seasonal category anymore. >.> can already see one of the winners. if i could do CG, i think i might have actually had a chance. oh, well. still going to draw something or it will keep nagging at me to be drawn. >.<

Satomi
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 09:16 AM

Grr, I hate how they made Sexiest, Cutest, and Good/Evil have the lesser prizes... After all they are the easiest and the only ones I think I could draw...

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 09:18 AM

You guys, I think Aries meant, "The art so far is amazing." not that anyone in particular was singled out already as a winner. :/

You have lots of opportunities to get a prize, so don't get discouraged now. Also, I'm quoting the front page's rules for you:

Quote:
- Don't complain if you don't place please ^^; we don't have enough to give out to everyone
- Try not to put yourself or your work/phrase down in any way ^^;;
Good luck to everyone participating in whatever event or events they are submitting to!

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 09:19 AM

i'm not good at sexist or cutest. i think i could pull off something for the Good/Evil category though.

Satomi
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 09:22 AM

CK! I totally forgot about that rule! I read over it, and I was like "What an odd rule... Why would somebody do that?" and I just did! Hahaha!

Kon, if you do the bad and good category, it might just be exotic enough to be in the sexy category. A little advice is to wait out the competition... See which category has the least amazing art and enter in that one , hehehe...