Kriemedesan
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-22-2012, 01:08 AM

The first of his tablemates finally pried himself away from the kitchen and saluted Blæc with a smile, dropping onto the seat to his right. Surprisingly enough, despite the bright orange, flyaway strands on this man’s head, his skin still appeared paler, if only by the illusion caused by freckles and pinkiness. He was just a bit shorter than Blæc and even thinner than him, causing a lanky look, but he was an excellent chef, Blæc’s closest tie and very good at getting people to talk. He knew that, while torture is affective sometimes, it was better to negotiate with the other person for an answer. If he had to resort to other means, it had to be nonpermanent, which he was more than happy to oblige Blæc on. At least the tortured had the false comfort that a man that always wore sports or beach clothing was trying to intimidate them.

That coupled with his appearance avoided any chance of dread from the victim, in mannerisms and speech as well. He portrayed the stereotypical manifestation of exactly who he was, a mischievous, playful scoundrel. His features were small and fine overall; even his ears had a bent on the shell that caused it to look pointed from certain angles. Blæc never knew why, but Mother had not put up much of a fight over their relationship so far; rather, she stepped out of the way, not that he was truly buddy-buddy with Iudicael Parris. Something in the round, light green eyes or in the thin-lipped smile Blæc recognized, but he just could not pinpoint what it was and, because of that, he was uneasy about him, no matter how the other worked to appease. That was more than he could say about the next man.

Isidoro Thomas, who had been very reluctant to reveal his surname for a long time, stepped into the building, stopping in the doorway and rolling his head around, scanning. He was not searching for his seat; he knew where, but he checked for anything out of place. Since he worked with Blæc and Mother only for the shadier side of things, his concerns never focused on miniscule tasks like lasagna, et cetera. He made that point very clear whenever Blæc had asked for anything during his younger years, especially since he had a caretaker who was paid for it and to perform specific tasks for Mother. It always made Blæc and Mother laugh though, to see this large Spanish man, who was so very skilled at weapons and dealings, putting on a pink, frilly apron to prepare a grilled cheese sandwich for anyone. Needless to say, Isidoro did not find it funny and brought a frown to his harsh face whenever mentioned, but that just made it more comical.

In the back of his mind, Blæc heard the sound of his Mother’s laugh, a gentle ringing. That thing that once made him swell with pride to bring her joy now made his stomach twist in agitation. Blæc settled his stomach with another calming breath and Iudicael glanced over with a knowing smile. “Chill out. He is not even here yet. Wait for the other two before you work yourself up,” the redhead soothed teasingly, bringing a faint smile to Blæc’s face.

Isidoro walked over to the table, calling and stating quick all-clear on his cell before shutting it off, and plotted himself at the very edge far from Blæc and Iudicael, leaning forward in anticipation and coiled energy. His only relaxing move, which was probably knowingly done to avoid attention from the crowds, was placing one thickly muscled arm on the table. It helped little, as did his clean-cut clothing; Isidoro had a worse time chilling out on the job than Blæc and he had been doing this from a child well before he had grown over six-foot and into his shoulders. He would have been better assisted if a smile just adorned his large, but grave, lips to plump high-cheekbones and crinkle his brown eyes until they sparkled. Even unfurrowing his already low brow chanced a glimpse of a calm and easy nature, no matter how incorrect. However, no such luck and it was just as useless to mention table manners with him so intent on the door for their last date.

They all watched as a hot orange Koenigsegg CCX drove up and parked in one of the reserved parking spaces, a foreign care from a Nordic country. Mother was doing quite well by Njáll Whinery for using his body and she had had to go to Sweden to get him, so he would be expensive, of course, which meant wasted money for Blæc. Njáll’s professionally styled, honey blond hair popped out from inside the low vehicle with a smile on his face that acknowledged to any onlooker that this was indeed his ride. From this distance, they could see those blue eyes glowing in pride, expanding into the white. Blæc wondered if that could be willed or was another benefit to Mother’s intrusion. He had on a dark blue, designer suit, too, not that Blæc could argue with him, wearing one himself; labels meant a lot to those he dealt with, though he admitted to doing the same to see who he was dealing with.

Njáll strolled on in through the front door and Isidoro rose up, welcoming the other man to take the spot next to Blæc before he finally scooted his bottom completely on the chair like a normal diner. A waitress-slah-chef came over to the four men, Léonie Abelló, and took their order. As a true Italian chef, she had the looks, the language and the line, giving off an aura that normally warded off any nonsense. She nodded in excusal to them when finished and a waitress arrived seconds later with their glasses. Before more caustic greetings were extended, Iudicael spoke up, “Hello, Isidoro, Njáll. Glad you could join us. No issues getting here I hope.”

Isidoro raised an eyebrow at him and Njáll leaned back with a leisurely exhale, presenting his vehicle with a flat offered hand with a trenchant reponse, “What do you think? I got this vehicle today.”

Blæc glowered with a narrowing of his eyes, “I noticed. You did not have that yesterday.”

“That’s not the only thing I have ridden today either,” the Swede hinted with a smug expression at each man.

"Did Mother get lucky or you?" Blæc said flatly, wishing to deflate the other.

The blond shrugged, "Either way I felt the aftershocks."

“I’m sure. Tell me, any flu-like symptoms or warts in odd places yet?”

“I could as the same of you, since you were her first.”

Blæc pierced his eyes at the other. Mother just might pull something like that, wouldn’t she? It was certainly not beyond her. He was jostled out of his thoughts as Isidoro threw down his fork and glared at the two of them, “I will be eating here shortly. I would like to keep my appetite.”

Blæc bowed his head curtly and raised a brief hand for clemency, “Pardon me,” sitting back. “When will mother wake today?” he questioned Njáll.

“I am still inside my eight hours,” the other shrugged. “She is trying to compensate for your schedule, so ten, ten-thirty.”

“Good, I will be asleep.”

“You and me both.”

"You and I both know that being in the back of her mind is nothing like being asleep."

"What would you call it?" Njáll challenged, proping an arm onto the back of their booth.

"It is called subconscious for a reason, not unconscious and, frankly, she is a fate worse than death. I am pretty sure that is why Hell is not a fiery pit and is truly a second death. God cannot be that cruel."

Last edited by Kriemedesan; 05-07-2012 at 10:24 AM.. Reason: spacing

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-23-2012, 10:36 PM

The day had gone by a lot faster then Alexa had planned. She had finished her sculpture, and let it to dry. After picking up and saying good day to her professor, the brunette headed back towards the city. Walking along in her simple sun dress, she had stopped in at her favorite Italian restraunt and gotten resuvations. Knowing that Vincent would enjoy company after sleeping the day away, she returned home, and dug threw her outfits. She couldn't fond a dress good enough, or at least one that didn't scream innocent or childish. Sighing heavily, she dashed out with money in hand, and headed towards a store.zA red dress caught her eye, and not remembering trying it on, and just knowing deep down she liked it, she bought the dress. Pulling the dress on in the restroom of the mall, she blushed brightly looking down at herself. It's so sexy and flattering... I made such a good choice for you... the voice purred in her head. Looking at the time, Alexa had no choice, she had to go with it. Blinking at the beautiful black heels she had in her bad as well the voice laughed beautifully in her head. Killer aren't they? she mused and Alexa muttered crossly underneath her breath, and throwing her hair up in a bun of curls, she took a taxi to Vincent's apartment. Opening it with the key from underneath the mat, she walked in, holding her silver small purse in hand and cleared her throat. Stepping into his bedroom, the glasses wearing blonde blushed, feeling a bit exposed in her dress (dress://www.magicmomentsprom.com/item_images/Atria%201540-1.jpg). "Sorry to drop in randomly like this Vincent, but you asked for me to stop by again... And you wanted to talk to me more, so I got us reservations for that Italian place, that's really fancy.... I thought it would be nice..." she said sheepishly, smiling at him gently.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 04-23-2012 at 10:38 PM..

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 04-24-2012, 01:27 PM

Mindy felt her protective self rise up quickly and with fury inside her. "He is not alone. I sense another presence with him." She just grinned and walked over to the boy happily and gave him a quick hug. "Hey! My name is Mindy. This is Gilbert and Alice. We are about to go to town. Want to come with us?" She beamed up at him with an open and trusting face. Inside her a more mature sigh was heard while a mental hand supported a mental forehead... "Of course... trust the stranger. No one else trusts strangers. You know that there is something off with him. Yet you go hug him and possibly place yourself in danger. What am I going to do with you?" Mindy ignored the frustrated Mindy with habitual practice. She knew the frustration simply covered a caring and loving heart much like her own. They were the same people after all. She let the sunlight filter past the guy and into the room, lighting up her face.

Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-24-2012, 09:00 PM

Vincent was just about to get up from his bed when he heard the door to his room open and in walked a stunning woman clad in a sexy red dress. He blinked a couple of times and rubbed his eyes. "I must be dreaming." He said to himself, pinching his skin. Nope... it wasn't a dream. He just stared, taking her in from head to toe. The girl somehow knew his name, and she was saying something about how he had asked her to come over. He didn't recall ever meeting this girl... or saying such things.

"Um... do I... know you?" He racked his memory for any recollection of the young woman. He suddenly remembered the past events. They were slightly foggy, but he remembered a woman who had long brown hair and thin-framed glasses who had helped him when he was almost passed out from drunkenness. "Oh... you must be the girl from before... when I was drunk. Alexa... was it?" He chuckled. "Sorry, I don't remember much about what happened..." He got up from the bed. "I hope I didn't say anything weird..." He scratched his head, laughing nervously and made his way to the washroom. "Thanks for that by the way!" He called out. "I hope you don't mind if I take a quick shower before we head off? No way will I refuse a date with an attractive woman." He chuckled once more and closed the door before he threw his clothes onto the ground and stepped into the shower.

After his nice warm shower, he wrapped a towel around his midsection and frowned when he noticed that he forgot a change of clothes. He walked out of the washroom into his room and saw that Alexa hadn't left the room yet and was perched on the side of his bed. He looked at her through his dripping wet hair and looked down at his exposed chest. "Sorry, but do you mind? I just need to change quickly and then we can go. Do you have reservations?" He smiled in amusement when he saw the girl's face go deep red.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-25-2012, 03:30 AM

Alexa watched as Vincent looked her over, the confused look on his face made a slight pink come to her cheeks. As he looked her over the brunette's cheeks darkened a bit more. She had never been checked out like that before! That's right boy. Stare at us! We are gorgeous! the woman purred, making Alexa rub her arm as Vincent stood. Shhhhh! Don't be like that! the girl thought back to her inner demon. Quieting inside of her master, Candy let the girl think. "Well yes, I'm Alexa. I'm very thoroughly surprised you remember anything at all, you were definately drinking a bit." she said lightly, trying not to say that he had been plastered. Alexa did her best to not be rude or blunt... When she could anyways. "No! No! That's quite alright! Looking your best at a fancy place like the one we are going to is welcomed!" she said positively and smiled softly to herself as he thanked her. That she hadn't gotten in a long time. "You're more then welcome.." she said softly, knowing that he was already showering. Sitting on the edge of the bed she fiddled lightly with her class ring that she always wore on her right hand ring finger. Even though all her family were back in Iowa, and so was her tiny private highschool, she didn't really miss it. The place held fond memories, but here and now, she was free of old fashioned, free of being thought weird... Here, so could grow and spread her wings, and do anything she set her mind to.
Looking up hearing footsteps and a door opening, Alexa's face became quite red as she saw Vincent in nothing... But a towle. Gasping softly she turned her head as be got up close, knowing he was teasing her. "No! No! You're fine!" she said sheepishly, feeling so stupid being timid like a school girl. "Yes I got reservations, and I can't wait. I love Italian food! And I figured that you would like the company, so walla." she said lightly, trying to talk and make her blush disappear.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-25-2012, 10:10 PM

Gilbert, felt a though he had the wind knocked out of him. The boy at the door was a stranger, yet that chick would go up to him and act as if she knew if completely? He sighed. Not only that, she'd probably tell he stranger everything about them in a heartbeat. Someone was going to have to knock some sense into that girl.
"Today must be our lucky day." The hatter buzzed happily. Gilbert mentally raised an eyebrow, wondering what the hatter meant. "We've gotten to meet so many....interesting people! He exclaimed, before hisq presence disappeared. Gilbert looked at the stranger. Did that mean he wall like....the rest of them?

Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-27-2012, 09:51 PM

Alice waited for the boy to have any kind of reaction. Was he here with violent intentions? Or did he just happen to innocently stumble into her house in the woods? She found it odd that he'd even managed to find her house in the first place. It was concealed deep in the middle of the woods. No person in their right mind would come exploring the dark, vulnerable pits of the woods by themselves.

She looked back and saw that Gilbert was quite alarmed at the newcomer and she turned back to the boy. "Um, you must be lost. Where do you live? We can take you back there." The boy didn't respond. He wasn't a boy of much words, she noticed. "Well anyways, I guess you could come with us... until you find your house... or something." She shrugged, grabbing her small, leather satchel and throwing it over her shoulders. She had some money left over from the last time her foster parents had sent her money.

As she walked towards Mindy and the boy, she passed Gilbert and quietly said to him, "don't worry. The boy's only about... 16 years old? He can't be a threat." She hoped it would ease some of his tension. "Well! Off we go. I haven't been to the town in a long time..." she actually kind of missed living in the city... but what could she do? She couldn't live there anymore with all the weird things happening to her. She didn't know what would happen next. What if her 'Alter Ego' decided to come out and destroy everything? She shuddered at the thought.

Vincent was waiting for Alexa to get out of the room so he could change, but she didn't seem to get the hint so he just picked out an outfit from his dresser and brought it with him back to the washroom. That was enough teasing for one day. The poor girl looked like she was going to faint from embarrassment. She didn't look like she hung around men too often.

Any sound from before had disappeared from the loud noise from his hair dryer. He quickly dried his hair and threw on his clothes: dark grey dress pants paired with a black collared shirt and a gold-studded tie. They were fake, of course. He didn't have the money to pay for real ones... although he wished he did. Maybe then, girls wouldn't leave him so fast.

He surveyed himself in the mirror. Damn, he looked good. He raised a brow. Something was missing though. He unbuttoned the top of his shirt until his tan, muscular chest peeked out from under his shirt. He smiled, satisfied and made his way back out to the room. "Okay, sorry to keep you waiting. Shall we?" He walked up to her and held out his arm for her to take it. It was starting to become a habit from all the other girls he had taken out before. He knew girls liked a gentleman.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-27-2012, 11:00 PM

When Alexa realized that Vincent was retreaving clothes to wear, she knew that she should probably leave, but he was swiftly in the bathroom before she could move. Hearing the blow dryer she smiled to herself and shook her head slightly. He used a hair dryer? She never would have dreamed of men actually using a hair dryer! It seemed that the day was just getting more interesting by the minute. Standing to fix her highheels on her feet she straightened up hearing the door open. Smiling and brushing her bangs from her face, the brunette blushed seeing his tan chest, bringing recent memories back up from him in a towle.
"Yes, I'm ready. I think catching a taxi would be best, I don't want to ruin this dress." she said gently, running a hand over her silken dress. Taking, his arm with gentle grace, the glasses wearing female walked out of the building. Lucky for them a taxi was waiting on the side of the road, so they got in and were driving. It wasn't too long and they arrived infront of the restraunt. Walking in on Vincent's arm, she blushed seeing many men eyeing her. She had never been... Appealing like this before for the other sex. That's right boys, gaze at us... We are the hottest things alive. the voice purred and Alexa smiled at the host. "Reservations for two, Romig." she said smoothly, the guy happily nodding and looking them up after looking her over. Glancing up to Vincent, she gave a small smile. This was going to be a good night.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-28-2012, 01:05 AM

Gilbert stayed where he was, refusing to make a move until the boy did. He should've moved with Alice, so that if the boy did attack her he could stop him in time. But he was rather curious as to how the boy would interact with her. Or with them really, since both the girls were over nice and touchy. The fact made Gilbert shiver in disgust. Probably since he was so used to people hating him all the time.

Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-29-2012, 04:00 PM

Vincent had to admit, he felt a little more cocky when he had Alexa holding his arm. He'd gone on a lot of other dates, but never did he have a girl as stunning as her. He'd noticed many of the men checking her out when they passed by and he could only smirk.

He'd never been to this restaurant, or any other fancy restaurant for that matter. He'd never wanted to spend that much money on girls, but now that he'd been dragged along to this Italian restaurant, it seems he'd have to scrounge up some money from his wallet this time. He knew it was always the man's duty to pay for the dinner. He couldn't imagine the embarrassment he'd have to face if he didn't have enough money, but then he remembered that he'd brought his credit card and felt himself relax a little.

He tried hard to contain the excitement in his eyes, but it was probably radiating from him like a full-blown fire. He probably had the look of a 7-year-old boy at a candy store, but he couldn't help it. He'd never had anyone take him to a nice, fancy restaurant before. He shook the thought out of his head. Get a hold of yourself Vincent! You need to act cool. He thought to himself.

They followed the man, named Romig, to one of the tables positioned by the window and nearby a fireplace. He noticed that each set of tables were positioned quite fair from each other. The place was quite cozy and very... intimate. He pulled out the chair for Alexa to sit and then sat down in his own chair on the other side of the table.

"Would you like to order now or did you need some time to look over the menu?" Romig asked politely.

Vincent skimmed through the menu, unfamiliar with all the different types of dishes. "Eh... I'll have what she's having," he grinned sheepishly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-29-2012, 10:16 PM

Thanking Vincent as he pulled out her chair and pushed her in, Alexa took up a menu as she sat. "This place is famous for their sauces... So how about I get the shrimp Alfredo, and be has the manacotti." she said thoughtfully and the waiter walked away. Looking to the handsome male across from her, she smiled lightly and looked around. "It's so beautiful and cozy in here..." she said softly, Looking around at the paintings and the beautifully framed window. "I've always wanted to come here since I moved over here." she said lightly and looked into his eyes. "So are you feeling better?" she asked lightly, unsure what to talk about here with him in the restraunt. She had never been on a date like this before.

Kriemedesan
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2012, 03:14 PM

Blæc’s table, supplied with food, quieted as they ate with the occasional word here and there about the cuisine or other business, kept in code in case of bugs. Normally, they were alerted to such warrants and they regularly checked everywhere, even in the dining area, but they still dealt with vigilance. Mother’s arrogance sometimes got the better of her, but Blæc would not stand for it, his fear becoming of good use. Isidoro, too, assisted, though on the side of caution as a form of aggressive fight rather than anxious flight. Njáll chatted more than the rest with Iudicael as a close second, instigating talk from Blæc and failing on part of Isidoro, but his attention was suddenly drawn elsewhere.

Iudicael’s pale eyes pulled slowly around the room, a gradual glance similar to Isidoro’s, but more casual and comfortable in his own wellbeing. They held upon their two newest visitors, and scrolled back towards Njáll and Blæc, watching as Njáll’s eyes go from that rich hue to an icier gray. Njáll’s head came up knowingly and locked his orbs on Iudicael. It was not any surprise that Njáll listened in on their thoughts; he was a psychic and, of course, Mother was fully aware of his mind by their link. He smiled pleasantly, nothing like any expression he normally portrayed, and, as he spoke, Blæc straightened in his seat. “Iudicael, be a dear and invite…Alexa and Vincent to our table.”

“Mother?” Blæc asked suspiciously as he turned toward the Swede, a hand gripping the back of the seat hard enough to turns his fingers whiter. There had not been any in-person interaction between them for a couple of months and several weeks before their last conversation. Absence had not made the heart grow fonder and it was far too soon to break this record. “What happened to Njáll’s eight hours?” he questioned daringly, a frown edging its way onto his face. Hell, he was not even to the point of asking her what she planned.

The other smiled at him with twinkling eyes and she replied, “He is on-call. Now I believe that they are on a date, so please come closer to me.” Blæc narrowed his eyes to show opposition, but Mother dismissed him as she turned to Isidoro. The Spaniard nodded and scooted to the edge for her to bring Njáll’s bottom over. “Thank you, Mr. Thomas,” she stated politely as she moved their blond delicately over. “Oh, and, Iudicael,” she paused, glancing at him, “I want the girl across from me, so that I can see her better.”

“Just made sure they are at least on the end, so that they can escape, if need be,” Blæc added and they certainly would need it. “What are you up to?” he interrogated firmly, still in his spot. A corner of Njáll’s mouth rose a little more and she patted the seat next to her. Blæc stuck out his chin in final defiance, but thought about it in that brief moment before sighing and making his way. “Now, what is it?” he reiterated, turning on her again. He would not let her avoid answering or she would try again in the future more assertively.

Mother nodded and cleared her throat as she placed a napkin on her lap, “Of course you want them on the periphery.” Pleased with the fold and encouraged to answer by Blæc’s intense gaze, she exhaled, “You always ask for more interface. Well, here it is. Mommy concedes. You have Iudicael, those twins and now these two.”

“Yeah, but what do you get out of this?” he spied incisively.

“A son’s smile and love is not satisfactory?”

Blæc’s face fell flat in doubt, and their redhead shook that colorful head with a small, laughing smile as he stood and then nodded, “Be back shortly.” He straightened his clothing, despite its very lackadaisical qualities, and moseyed over to their table at an angle and pace preventive of surprising them. “Madam, mister,” he greeted professionally and with a big ol’ smile that lit up the very air about his face, “the owners of our restaurant has noticed that you are not one of our regulars and would like to invite you as guests of honor to their table. Your presence is appreciated and food is on the house, if you will just follow me.” He gestured with a swing of his arm toward his group, backing up to place his other hand atop Alexa’s chair. Regardless of not wearing a uniform, it could be overlooked by such an inauguration.

Last edited by Kriemedesan; 05-07-2012 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: spacing

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-06-2012, 06:54 PM

To say Alexa was surprised, was an understatement. As the man walked up, she had adjusted her thin black framed glasses upon her face, and looked behind her, thinking the man might be approaching someone else's table, but he arrived at theirs. A slight blush graced her cheeks hearing his words and she looked over to the table with the 'owners family and friends' with a soft smile. "That is most wonderful surprise!" she said delighted and looked to Vincent. "We can't say no, this is the most gracious offer I have had in my life." she said lightly and looked up at the courteous male. "Thank you for coming to bring such news. I think we shall take the owner up upon this offer." she said and slowly rose from her seat. Glancing to the side, he saw the black haired woman leaning on her shoulder, dressed in the same dress, but her body filling it in a much more appealing way, because of her more graceous curves. That's right darling, you are a beautiful and elegant woman. And we will have more then you could ever have dreamed of if you let me play with you more often. the woman purred and flashed a confident and eye catching smile.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 05-06-2012 at 08:56 PM..

maidenroseheart

Old 05-07-2012, 07:14 AM

Mindy looked up at him with sparkling eyes of trust that quickly turned to worry. Had she done something wrong? Of course you did, you hugged a stranger that walks wherever he pleases. She wanted to roll her eyes but couldn't while looking at this stranger. He looked unsure and quite frankly, petrified. He must not be used to being around people, much less touched, to act that way. She started to step towards him again but her inner self put up a fight. Mindy, it's for your own good! With a flurry of wind, Mindy transformed into a more mature creature with silver instead of pink hair. She glared down at the boy, "An answer is needed, now. What is your name and intentions here?" He went more pale than he already was, turned, and fled.

Kriemedesan
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2012, 09:56 AM

Iudicael bowed slightly over her as he assisted in her rise, an innocent gesture of a gentleman, dressed for the beach or not. He pushed in her seat and did the same for Vincent down to the very twitch of a finger. The confidence of his smile and gestures brought an odd mix of assurance and uneasiness in the same breath for the viewer. He stood between them as they walked, a hand on Vincent’s nearest and clothed shoulder like a guide, while his other rested softly on Alexa’s naked and farthest shoulder, almost dangling to her back. “One of our owners did make the stipulation that the two of you be on the border for your own comfort,” he stated, glancing from Vincent to Alexa. His gaze softened a little more on her to sooth any concerns the woman might be feeling, even if she had been quick to take the proposition.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-08-2012, 01:19 PM

Thanking the man as he helped her stand, Alexa had a never ending dusting of pink of her cheeks. She wasn't used to people being so... Proper and kind towards her. She never had a meal that she didn't help pay for, whether it as a date or eating with her parents. This was something new and exciting, actually the whole day had been that way! Moving to walk with the leasurely man, her blush deepened a little, feeling his hand on her shoulder. His gentle smile helped sloth her undying nerves as they approached the special table, filled with people. When they arrived she flashed a bright smile full of thankfulness. "Thank you for inviting us to your table." she said and nodded her head in respect to them slightly, before looking to her guide. She didn't really know where to sit.

Kriemedesan
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2012, 03:56 PM

“We could not let new customers sit by their lonesome,” Mother greeted with Njáll’s polite smile and waved toward the other tablemates. “My name is Njáll and this is Blæc. We run this establishment together. This is Isidoro, our—I suppose he should be called a bouncer, right?” she teased, but Isidoro rolled his eyes towards her. “No? Okay, bodyguard, though he has been known to cook, though thankfully nothing that will be served to guests.”

She continued with a glance back at the three, “You have already met Iudicael and he is a far better chef, but tonight you get our best.” Iudicael smiled and patted Vincent’s shoulder before slipping in beside Blæc, leading Alexa delicately by the hand after him, so that she faced Mother and Vincent had the frame to flee faster. Léonie already had the psychic bell rung to return and she stood at ready for the two. “Drinks?” Mother proffered, lacing Njáll’s fingers beneath his chin. She leaned in and propped elbows on the tabletop, beaming, “Everything is grown and processed here, and since the tab is on us, I would suggest you try any to your heart’s delight. It will not be anything as expensive as the Forbes Bottle, but close enough while still able to drink it.”

The Forbes Bottle was sold for $155,000 dollars and too old to digest, but there were plenty of high-dollar choices. They had their choice of spirits, but wine was their centerpiece, and, with an alcoholic at the table, Mother had her eyes set on Vincent. “We will also have our order changed as the complete sampling for six, so that you can try anything you like. If it is not on the menu, consider it. You can always bring home a doggy-bag.” Blæc drank his water and raised an eyebrow at her verbiage.

Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2012, 10:40 PM

Vincent was surprised at the offer, but didn't think much of it as he followed Alexa and the man to a different table. He had him at 'food is on the house' which meant that his poor, measly bank account would be spared.

As the man escorted them to the new table, he quickly glanced at Alexa who was blushing like mad. Realizing that it wasn't because of him, but rather the man who had his hand on her bare back, he felt a tinge of irritation, but quickly shrugged it off. He was just grateful that the owners had offered them such a rare opportunity. Besides, he was not one to get jealous very easily... right?

When he reached the table, he flashed a smile at all the inhabitants of it, making sure to shake each and every one of their hands, introducing himself, before he settled into his own seat. "Thanks for giving us this very special opportunity." He smiled again, perking up at the offer for drinks. "I'll have a glass, if you don't mind," he raised an eyebrow, not really knowledgeable on the topic of expensive wines, "what do you recommend?" he asked, following everyone else as they placed the white, clothed napkin onto their laps.

Alice sighed in relief as she finally made her way towards the door. Mindy had scared the boy causing him to flee the scene. They had to get to town before all the shops closed. "Well that was weird..." she shrugged, "we don't have a lot of time. The grocery shops close early today!" she hurriedly gathered everyone and shooed them out of the door, closing and locking it on the way. "Okay, follow me," she took the lead and pushed past a few tree branches, being extra careful not to let them go so that they wouldn't smack them in the face. She then found herself on the familiar clear, forest path. Hardly any sunlight entered through the thick, green vegetation so it was quite dark and eerie. "Watch your step, I know you're probably not used to walking through a dark, musky forest. Don't worry, the bears don't bother you... usually."

After a long walk, she finally reached the end of the path, hearing the noise and bustle of the town as it came into view. She took in a deep breath of the city air and smiled. She'd forgotten how much she missed the town and all of its excitement. "Come on, I think the store is closing in a few minutes!" She hurriedly ran across the empty road which would soon become very busy once the lights at the intersection turned green, turning around to motion for them to quickly follow her. The sky was darkening and a beautiful sunset was beginning to form.

She glanced around and noticed that the parking lot to the store was empty except for one car which was probably that worker's whose shift was tonight. She cursed silently when she pulled at the handle and it didn't budge. "It's closed," she turned around to face them. What will we do now? I'm getting hungry..." she scratched her head sheepishly, apologizing over and over for not having any food at her house. "We could... eat at a restaurant or something... I'm not really familiar with any of them anymore. It seems most of the ones I know have closed down and been replaced by a bunch of new ones."

Last edited by Destiny; 05-09-2012 at 10:44 PM..

Kriemedesan
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-10-2012, 01:15 AM

Mother smiled, “It really does depend on your taste, so why don’t we all have a wine-tasting today to go along with the food-sampling.” She raised Njáll’s arms, welcoming the idea, and Léonie left to do just that; busy night. Blæc frowned, wondering why she was being so generous and doubting that it was for good intent, but he softened his gaze to prevent any ill notions in their guests’ minds and drank his water. He would remain sober while they delved into their merry alcohols. Isidoro picked up menus at Mother’s request and gave one to her, Vincent and Alexa with Iudicael leaning over the brunette’s shoulder to point out what Mother went on about. They would have Rosso wines first, so the sweetness would not be lost on latter deserts.

For all their selections a cart had to be wheeled over, starting with taking the food already set down so that they did not eat in front of their starving couple, then with the first course of appetizers on a large platter that required two waiters to slide on—it was almost like a buffet in itself—and the last cart covered in an assortment of glasses, each designed for specific beverages. Léonie personally commanded that dispensary so that they never had to pour glasses and it did not seem like much drink at first, since each portioning was small and it had to be as the night dragged on. There was a wide variety to test and Mother introduced them each, including her favorite Nebiollo. They had plenty of food too, which assisted in lowering their intake of liquids, but it was too pure to last for long. Mother did not appear to succumb to the side-effects, but Iudicael certainly became more talkative and friendly with Alexa, draping himself on her at times to speak closely or play with her hair, before he would rise up to encourage Blæc’s consumption, though the latter took very little. Isidoro as well, but he could hold far more.

“So, why have we not seen you here before?” Mother broke off from her tales on the restaurant and city going-ons. “I do not think I could have missed such a lovely lady walking in here before or her handsome escort. Are either or both of you new to the area or simply this part of town?” Blæc watched with befuddled curiosity as she took an interest in them that he had not seen before, even with Iudicael. The fact that she was not using Njáll’s abilities made him even more inquisitive, though it may have been just small talk to woo them into a relationship with him. He shook his head; Mother always had reasons and his lack of effort on interaction would not seal the deal, though that was a fault of his, since he was the restaurant owner.

He tilted forward and took the same pose Mother had earlier, though unknowingly, fingers laced and elbows propped to support his chin. He pointed toward the front door, “There is a camera there that tracks who enters and their orders, so that we can better understand what each particular customer enjoys or desires. Honestly, if we had machines to scan your tongues and health, we would have that, but that technology is not currently available. You can see, however, why we would discern you from the rest.” It was a big place with lots of seating, so there had to be some sort of personability or devotion to knowing all of the customers. Mother had neither, so he assumed she memorized faces from the computer, which they did have someone for, in case of a break-in or betrayal.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-10-2012, 03:45 AM

Alexa glanced to Vincent as he shook hands before she was pulled into her spot right next to their lovely escort, who she now knew was Iudicael. A bit worried that they would be drinking, the brunette didn't want to be rude, so she simply acted like she took a small sip of every wine that came their way, but really only kept drinking the water. She was underage, and if she got caught, it was goodbye college and parent funds, and hello streets. She was here from out of state, she didn't want to screw up her chance now. Being who she was, she couldn't allow such a thing to happen.

Happily sampling the things on the platter that had been brought out, the young female felt like she had gone and went to heaven. She was such a fan of Italian cooking already, and this was the best she had ever consumed in her life. She was really enjoying herself as well, Iudicael was very funny, and as the night progressed, she became accustomed to his close proximity. The woman in the back of her mind was honestly having a blast, and spurting off more egotistical things then one could think of.

Wiping her mouth daintily Alexa looked up hearing the question. She was going to answer when the owner talked about the camera, and blushed. That was something that made her uncomfortable... She didn't like knowing that she would be on video like that. What if she looked funny or hand something in her teeth? Oh how embarrassing that would be! When he finished, she smiled sheepishly. "Actually, I'm only a college student. I transferred here this year... I'm 18." she said a bit meekly and looked at the only other female at the table. "I've been saving up my money all year to come here honestly. I'm so happy I came, it's more wonderful then I could have imagined." she said brightly, smiling at Iudicael lightly.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-10-2012, 07:41 AM

Gilbert had no choice but to follow the girls, so he did. Maybe he could 'get lost' along the way. That way he could skip out Ann ever see them again. But he was intrigued a to how grocery shopping worked. Because he was shunned out of every store in his home town, he had never been shopping before, so it would be a new experience. He'd gone clothes shopping before though, or rather the clothes were shoved at him as soon as he entered the store, but he still considered that shopping. So he followed the girls out of the house, dodging a tree branch that nearly whacked him in the face.

Overlooking the town now, Gilbert hadn't really realized how big it was. O how busy it was. His home time was more laid back, no one was in a hurry to get anywhere, unless it was to get away from him. The memories set a sour taste in his mouth, but he had nothing else to compare the city to, so it was inevitable. The onslaught of cars scared I'm though, they almost ran over him a few times. Once again, barey anyone had cars in his city. Despite the fact that the world was really progressing, his town had decided to keep with the past. The streets were cobblestones instead of smooth pavement, the houses were made out of wood and each had a fire place for the terrible winters. Even the street lamps were old fashioned, seeming as though their glass cases were stuffed with candles to even try to produce enough light. Also everyone wore more concealing clothes, even the poorer citizens. There were no cars in his tiny town, since everything was a 5 or 10 minute walk away. The one thing that Gilbert missed incredibly was the Forrest. Hey beautifully secluded. As if they weren't trul a part of the world. They were the perfect place to hide when sense one was after Gilbert, and Gilbert had so many of his wonderful adventures there. They were also where he met his imaginary red headed friend. The only friend he ever had. The hatter stirred inside of Gilbert, and Gilbert snapped back to the present, restoring his protective senses and keeping on the look out for the rest of the trip. It wasn't good to lose himself in memories in public.

The store was closed? Gilbert was confused. Stores actually had a closing time here? That seemed ridiculous. What if somebody really needed food. He narrowed his eyes loathingly at the store. How dare it.
"Well, I only jut got in this place today so I dont know what would be a good restaurant either." He replied to Alice's question. "Though in a big town like this.... I sure there should be more stores open..." he muttered under his breath afterward. He felt a bit awkward being invited to a restaurant. Being invited to eat dinner at her home was enough. He felt like he was intruding now. Maybe he should just leave. Glbert looked around, feelin a little nervous. Such kindness was too good to be true.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-10-2012, 02:19 PM

Mindy's alter ego followed the two guardedly. She was in charge now and kept narrowed eyes open to what was happening around them. She could feel Mindy inside begging her to at least smile a little, but she would have none of that. Mindy smiled enough for the both of them. She swept her silver hair back and gave Gilbert and Alice a suspicious glance. Gilbert was sweating and looking nervous. Alice was running on ahead like she had something planned. Both of them were suspicious to Mindy's alter ego. She kept her hands in tight fists and compressed her lips into a thin line.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-10-2012, 09:56 PM

Gilbert looked to see what Mindy's answer would be. But there was something different about her. He narroweds his eyes, scrutinizing her to try to find out what was different. The hatters presence seemed intrigued, and almost anxious to come out. Thankfully the hatter couldn't, but it didn't make Gilbert feel any better.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-11-2012, 08:10 AM

Mindy's alter ego's silver hair gleamed silkily as she tilted her head forward. She didn't want to go someplace unfamiliar. It wasn't safe or practical. Preparing to say goodbye, she felt Mindy start to tear up inside her. Sighing, she unclenched her fists and let Mindy take control again. Instantaneous, Mindy transformed back from a mature, sexy adult to a normal looking young adult with long pink hair. Her ready smile replaced the grim expression and she happily pointed towards a restaurant down the street. "How about that one?" Her inner self grimaced, "Just don't get too carried away this time. I will take over again if I have to."

Last edited by maidenroseheart; 05-11-2012 at 08:13 AM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-11-2012, 01:04 PM

Gilbert stood back and raised hi s hand,s stalling he didn't care, and he didn't know. He looked to Alice to see her decision.