finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-08-2013, 02:47 AM

Lin screeched landing in the water and started freaking out.

"ONII-CHAN!" Bell yelled clutching Ally's arm "She can't swim."

"Hold on stupid." Jacob said grabbing his sister and pulling her to dry land were she clung to him crying.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-08-2013, 05:22 AM

"Hey! You jerk!" Siobhan shouted playfully, fixing her hat. She never went anywhere without that hat, it was her favorite. Ignoring the shenanigans of the others, she hopped into the dingy.

Todd tried hard not to laugh at Jacob's comment, then tried even harder not to laugh as Caroline was "accidentally" pushed into the water. Leaning over the edge, he reached out to help them both back up. "Are you guys okay?" He asked.

Watching with the children, Rosemary didn't bother to hide her laughter. She had nothing against the siblings- or anyone else, for that matter- but it was always funny when someone fell into the water. Unless they couldn't swim. "Do yourselves a favor girls, and never grow up to be like Lin." She joked.

Cal had been watching, completely unnoticed, nearby. He shook his head, unable to understand why these people were messing around when they had work to do. He felt slightly hurt that he wasn't chosen to go ashore and help, but naturally he didn't show it.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-08-2013, 05:51 AM

Joseph saw Califer, and sighed. "Todd. Your the only person with a brain I can actually leave here. While I'm gone, your in Charge of the Ship......don't let Caroline control you, okay?" he said. He then looked over at Calcifer. "Hey Cal! Get over here, we need you man!" he said.

Alessia hugged Bell. "I knew your brother would be there. MY nii-san wouldn't do that, if she would be hurt......He meant to scare her. "She said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-08-2013, 07:29 PM

"But you'll never get her to move now." Bell chewed her lip then jumped over the edge swimming to shore to join her siblings no one but the three of them knew Lin's biggest secret well not her biggest but no one knew it but them. She was deathly afraid of lakes and oceans and would go into a state of shock if forced in every since Jacobs mother had tried to drown her.

Andraus

Old 11-08-2013, 07:53 PM

"I'll just toss her in then. As I said, I can't have a liability sapping supplies. She pulls her weight, or she's on his own. "he said. Joseph did not expect to be a leader, and was determined to make sure those that worked lived. Those that were a problem, would be erased

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-10-2013, 04:53 AM

Siobhan smacked Joseph. "Don't be that way. It's not her fault she can't swim. Sure, Lin needs to pull her own weight, but you can't fault her for being unable to handle the water." She said sternly. Sometimes Joseph could be too rough, so she would remind him to remember other people's feelings.

Todd looked highly disappointed that he wouldn't be going ashore after all. He wanted to be physically helpful, but he reminded himself that it was a huge honor to be chosen to watch over the boat. "Okay. Don't worry, I'll keep things in check here." He said. "But...Joseph, sir, please try not to be too hard on Lin. She's really not that bad." He looked up at Joseph pleadingly. Clearly he cared about his friends.

Cal blinked, but gave no other indication that he was surprised. Pushing off the wall, he walked over to where everyone was getting onto the dingy. "What can I do?" He asked quietly, voice raspy with disuse.

Rosemary gasped as Bell jumped into the water after her siblings, then sighed in relief when she realized that she child could swim. Crouching in front of Alessia, she placed her hands on the small girl's shoulders. "Will you stay here on the ship with me? There are already too many people going ashore, so I don't want to try and go too. But I'll be lonely here by myself." She asked. What she didn't say was that she wanted to watch over the child while her brother was busy.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-12-2013, 01:14 AM

Bell took over comforting her sister who clung to her instead of Jacob. 'It's ok." Bell hushed her.

Jacob was watching the ship "You coming or what?" he really wanted to punch Joseph and the sooner he was on shore the sooner he could do that.

Andraus

Old 11-12-2013, 01:28 AM

Joseph just rolled his eye's at them. He didn't personally care about personal problems. He had to worry about the big picture. Worrying about the small stuff too much would get everyone else killed. , he thought. He then got into the boat. "Calcifer, you can keep a level head in a Hot situation. In case something happens to me, I know you can get the rest out safely. "He said. Personally, He trusted Calicfer alot. The man made him uneasy, but he had brains and guts.

"Nii-san asked me to stay. He said it wasn't safe yet, so that I should stay on the boat. I just plan to play with Lucky and Bell for the time. ":She said to her, smiling. Lucky, the cat, jumped on Rosemary's head, and sat down, looking comfortable.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-12-2013, 05:39 AM

Cal nodded silently, a sign that he agreed to do what was charged of him. With that, he followed Joseph onto the dingy.

Rosemary chuckled as the cat jumped on her head. "Oh, hello Lucky. I caught a fish ealier that's just right for you." She said, taking the small treat out of her pocket to give to the cat.

Andraus

Old 11-18-2013, 10:56 PM

They rowed to the Shore, with little trouble. In truth, the Small Inlet looked like a Mini Eden. It's bushes were Ripe with Fresh Berries, and the Palm tree's had Fresh Coconuts. There was also plenty of Fertile-looking land, and a Small stream of fresh water. Joseph walked over to the stream, and took a drink. "Water taste's.....clean. Not like that stuff back home, this taste's fresh. "He said, filling up his canteen. "They'll love this spot. It's almost a Paradise....."he said.

Lucky took the fish, and ate it in one go. He then started purring on Rosemary's head, comfortable. "Seems Lucky likes you a lot. He's very picky about people. "Ally said, drawing.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-19-2013, 02:22 AM

Jacob walked over to Joseph and yanked him around punching him straight in the face. "You ever do that to my sister again and I will kill you." he said pushing him away giving him a disgusted look before going to help unload the boat.
Bell gaped at her brother he never got that upset ever. Usually he talked first and then punched "Nii-chan?" she hesitantly called him. He turned smiled at her "Don't go punching people sis it's bad form." she blinked. "Oh okay." she felt Lins grip tighten "Ow onii-chan" Lin had gone from unresponsive to hyperventilating "Breath!" Bell said clutching her sisters hand.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-19-2013, 05:03 AM

Once they were ashore, Cal surveyed his surrounding with a critical eye. Though- as usual- he didn't say anything, it was soon clear that he approved of the spot. He turned to Joseph, seeming to have not noticed the punch, awaiting orders.

Siobhan looked shocked, and went to Joseph instantly. "Are you alright? Don't hit him back, it's not worth the fight. Let me see." She said, going into mother hen mode. Over her shoulder, she called to Jacob, "That was a cheap shot, and you shouldn't have done it in front of your sister. Two wrongs don't make a right, and doing this kind of thing only sets a bad example for the younger ones." With that, she turned her attention back to Joseph.

Rosemary chuckled, thinking that the feeling of a cat purring on her head was an odd one. "I've always been good with animals. Animals and kids. That's why I want to be a mommy someday, with little kids and a puppy and kitten." She said cheerfully.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-20-2013, 01:54 AM

Bell glanced at her brother he didn't notice her stress just shrugged at Siobhan. She glanced at Lin she had never seen her get this freaked out over being in water before she was hyperventaliating and crying Bell wasn't sure how that was possible. Suddenly Lin started screaming making Bell jump "Onni-chan!"

Andraus

Old 11-20-2013, 03:55 AM

Before Siobhan Spoke, Joseph's hand trailed down to his knife. He was prepared to bleed the Male, and leave him to rot, but when Siobhan spoke up, Joseph bit down his tongue, and moved his hand away. "Alright, Siobhan. He does it again, I'll kill him. "he whispered, so only she heard.

They started walking around the Port. "Hmm.....The area is provided with enough plant life to sustain us, until we make repairs. I'm more concerned about what lives here. This is obviously a life sustaining Island, so there must be something else but us. We must find out. "He said.

Last edited by Andraus; 11-20-2013 at 08:56 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-20-2013, 04:19 AM

((Andraus, Lin is on shore, not on the ship. Alessia couldn't give her anything unless she jumped overboard and swam to her.))

Siobhan gave a sigh of relief, and nodded. "Understood. Just remember the children." She said.

"I will scout ahead." Cal spoke again, keeping his sentences short as usual.

Andraus

Old 11-20-2013, 06:10 PM

"Calcifer. Do me a favor, and Sweep the area around the Edges of the Forest. Look for any sign of activity : Foot-prints, left-over weapons, signs of villagers, etc. "He said.

Last edited by Andraus; 11-21-2013 at 08:23 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-20-2013, 08:03 PM

((maybe if you payed attention and put how far away from the land they were. Lin, jacob and bell are on land.))

Andraus

Old 11-20-2013, 08:18 PM

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-20-2013, 08:39 PM

((fix you're post))

Andraus

Old 11-20-2013, 08:56 PM

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-20-2013, 09:02 PM

Bell started to panic "HELP! HELP!" she yelled loudly taking her sisters hands she didn't know what to do. Lin was saying no over and over again Bell was afraid she might hurt herself.

Andraus

Old 11-21-2013, 06:05 PM

Joseph looked over at the girl, and shook his head. "Fuck me sideways....."He said, before taking a Vial out of his bag. It was Liquid Kava, a Muscle relaxant, and took Lin's face. He then poured a small amount into her mouth, put his hand on her mouth, and two fingers on her nose, to make sure she would swallow it without choking or spitting it out. "Drink it, kid, This is for your own good." he said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-22-2013, 01:04 AM

Lin kicked him as hard as she could and Bell pushed him away "You'll only make it worse."

Andraus

Old 11-22-2013, 04:33 AM

Joseph put away the vial. He already got some of it into her. "Just let the Medicine do it's job. Bell's, keep her from doing anything stupid for about 15-20 minutes. That should be all it takes for The Kava to take affect. "He said to her. "-and try to shut her up. She keeps that up, we'll have whatever creature's on this island on our asses in about 5 minutes."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-22-2013, 07:46 PM

Bell turned a pale color glancing at Jacob who was trying to get Lin to stop freaking out. Bell took Joseph's hand "Sorry about this." she apologized "Sister Joseph-san is the one you want." she had to push Lin into the next faze.

Lin looked up her eyes were blank and she stared at him for a second before lashing out at him.

"Duck." Bell said dodging out of the way her sister was no fighter but she could cat fight with the best of them her style was mostly kicking man parts, biting and punching but it did the job.