GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 04:12 AM

Positive Energy

It is such a great thing! Who doesn't enjoy a nice place where everything can be happy - positive - instead of downright dreadful?

It feels as though everywhere I go, I find something just a bit too negative. Since I love Menewsha ( and I'm totally back! Although I don't think being left was noticed ^^ ) and I want to enjoy the lovely event, I thought a hangout was necessary. I've had such a terrible last year, and I think it's time I force myself away from all the bad thoughts. It's time to be happy, and there's no place better than menewsha to do that! Such great people, why would you want to go anywhere else?

So the title says it all. I want this place to absolutely radiate positive energy! And in the good way. With any luck, I'd like this thread to be full of pleasant conversation. And I'd like all negativity left at the door. Funny stories, jokes, great conversation, basically all happy things are welcome here. Maybe we can make some good friends here, and keep everyone enjoying the event. I love my Mene events. ;)

I'm going to be around for a while, and I may fix this up to be all pretty if anyone posts - so feel free to post! Even if you're usually quiet. I know me, myself, personally have a hard time posting in just anyone's thread. But this is supposed to be cheerful and fun, and it'll be no fun talking to myself. Who knows, maybe I'll get around to giving out event commons or art or something.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2009, 04:17 AM

* waves to glam* do i know you from gaia or am i thinking of another glam

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 04:23 AM

Hello! -waves-

Uhmm, I do have an account there under this username but seeing as I've never really gone on there and I don't talk to anyone when I do I'm thinking it's someone else. :]

But. how are you?

fly_man
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 04:25 AM

What's up everyone, could anyone fill me in on how these events on menewsha work? I've never participated in one before. . .do you get kool items for posting or do you get to do some sort of kool easter egg hunt or something special? Either way can someone please inform me on this easter event and what we're supposed to be doing to get into the event.

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 04:28 AM

Hello Fly. :]

In a way, yes to both of those questions. There will be cool items, and there's a bunch of awesome half off stuff in the event store. Everything you need to know is right here.

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...guide-f-q.html

*prods link* The events are really awesome, I hope you enjoy yourself! This is my fourth full event and I just adore them. ^^

fly_man
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 04:29 AM

Kool, thanks I'm going to check that out and them come right back to this thread. :D

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 04:31 AM

Alright, great! If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. But I think everything is fairly clearly laid out there. :]

How are you tonight? *pokes your yumeh slippers* They're so cute.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2009, 04:32 AM

lol glam i am good apparently mildly distracted by youtube but good.

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 04:34 AM

Youtube can be good! I'm on there right now myself actually, trying to find the gummy bear song. I heard it on TV and now just have to watch it.

fly_man
⊙ω⊙

Awesome I now have 1.75 carrots. I'm going to check out the event store to see what there is to buy and how much it costs.

EDIT: nevermind it says that there isn't any items until tomorrow and you need to solve the easter bunny clues first. So I guess I'll be back on here tomorrow.

Last edited by fly_man; 04-12-2009 at 04:37 AM..

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

I could use a bit of positivity.

/plops in

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 04:37 AM

There are lots of nice things, fly. I love the panda/ladybug/frog/bee stuff. Maybe you will too? It's adorable and goes with so many other things that are already here.

Hello, Squid. :] How are you today? I hope you aren't seriously injuring anyone with that big spork. o.o

MirukuKuroNeko
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2009, 04:39 AM

*walks in, looks around.
so this is positive energy?
kinda boring....
lets spice things up!!!1
this is the Fertility Festival after all!!!^.-*

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 04:41 AM

Hey! No insulting my happy thread. You may now officially use that spork, Squid. I may have to go get my own. *insert determined look here*

Maybe not that exciting, but I do hope not depressing. Things did just get started afterall. :] But I'm open to ideas on how to get this party started!

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2009, 04:42 AM

lol the gummy bear song is cute, i prefer the kuschel song though.
* waves to squid* omg stalker.

MirukuKuroNeko
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2009, 04:44 AM

*points to giant stereo, holds up cd
a Rave!!!!!
*opens bag and a fountain of glowsticks flows out
lets party!!!!!
X3

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

/jabs Miruku a bit

D<

That's for GangsterGlam.

My day was alright. But not awesome enough that I'm about to turn down positivity lol

And yourself?

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Oh, that is adorable! I haven't listened to it yet, but I know I've seen that on TV before too. Same kind of commercial. Oh! And it's perfect for easter eh?

Oooh, glowsticks. A rave you say? I'm ashamed to say I know little about that topic. GG doesn't get out much. But feel free to rave away!

Hehe, thank you Squid. *pets lovingly* I'm glad your day was alright. I actually have a really great one, just a bad night. I'm feeling all bubbly again though! I went and saw Coraline and Paul Blart: Mall Cop today with my sister. It was a lot of fun.

Last edited by GangsterGlam; 04-12-2009 at 04:47 AM..

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-12-2009, 04:45 AM

Righteous gangsta... keep the positive feelings going. ^^

fly_man
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangsterGlam View Post
There are lots of nice things, fly. I love the panda/ladybug/frog/bee stuff. Maybe you will too? It's adorable and goes with so many other things that are already here.

Hello, Squid. :] How are you today? I hope you aren't seriously injuring anyone with that big spork. o.o
WOW, I love the rain boots! I want to buy them all, and I think I will. . .well I mean as many as I can afford. cause I guess I'm alright with being naked. :cool:

MirukuKuroNeko
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2009, 04:47 AM

*pokes squid with katar
i don't thing you want to take that challenge.
*grabs squids hand, puts a handful of glowsticks in your hands!
party hard, run around the room jumping and dancing to awesome electronica!

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 04:49 AM

Yes, yes you are awfully naked Fly. But at least you have cute slippers, and you'd have cute rain boots! Shoes are a great accessory right? Hey, some people notice that first anyways. lol

lol 'Ello Thoth. How are you today? You're looking very colorful. Of course, you always look bright and colorful though.

fly_man
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 04:53 AM

I bought the panda and bee rain boots and the panda umbrella and I'm going to maybe try and get that panda rain coat but I'm not sure yet.

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 04:55 AM

That umbrella is adorable. Oh! And it perfectly matches that panda item from last month. It's just like the little panda that lays on your head, except it's laying on your umbrella.

I'm really not sure what I want to buy yet, but I'll hopefully buy a bunch before the event is over. I'm anxious to see the event items though.

fly_man
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 04:58 AM

Thanks, I think I'm going to put on the panda boots to match a bit more. I just had these slippers on cause they were my only item that some nice lady gave me last month. But I don't think she'd mind if I wore something besides these slippers on my feet.