Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-14-2009, 02:03 PM

hopefully a couple of days... I won't be done with mine until I get to page one of the event store! xD

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 02:05 PM

You have until the end of the event and I will render my decision after the event closes. I'll update the front page to reflect the time frame. Knew there was something I was missing in the rules. ^^;

Ryl, I've been here and there, don't have internet access at home right now so it's hard to be here quite a bit. Going to try friday night to be here as much as possible after we do the dinner thing for my mom. Should be here for a bit on Saturday in the morning as well.

Current avatars are fine, just submit them in a PM as that's the easiest for me to handle and remember to add to the front page.

Swift, we hadn't planned on joining the guild, just like the dresses. Truthfully, my sister would make a very good queen. She has the vibrant red hair (it's natural!) and a very regal air about her.

Woke up with my side hurting this morning and it's only getting worse. Sucks having to sit down most of the day. It hurts.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 04-14-2009 at 02:14 PM..

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 02:13 PM

Did you pull a muscle?

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 02:16 PM

*gives Andais a warming pad thinger* ;-; I hope you start feeling better soon!

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 02:16 PM

It's very possible, but we were doing stretching last night in class, not massaging. But none of the stretches were for the muscles on the side of the body. Thinking it might have been the way I slept, or just some twinge. Who knows, if it does get more intense there might be something else going on...which means to the doctors I shall go.

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 02:17 PM

Yup. If it's your side, it could be your kidney. Not something to ignore. If I sleep on my side for too long, I wake with an ache in that area.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 02:23 PM

If I sleep twisted I wind up hurting after a couple of hours. o.o

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 02:25 PM

I tend to sleep in one position for hours on end, like a corpse. And it doesn't matter where or if I'm upright.

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2009, 02:26 PM

hey hi how are you nice to see you here =)

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 04-14-2009, 02:27 PM

Trin, you look absolutely PINK!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 02:27 PM

I'm a light sleeper. ^^;; My husband likes to cuddle as soon as he lays down. So regardless of how I am he's like right there so I'll attempt to sleep like that but after a while I have to move my body gets sore. xD. Maybe I need a new mattress. >.>

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 02:29 PM

Hey Trinitydoll *waves*

Yeah, usually the muscle tension shows up in my neck if I have slept wrong, not the lower back area. Ugh. Did not want to roll out of bed today...at all! Laid there thinking about if I really had to come in or not, nose is all stuffed up and the side is hurting. Not to mention I have this twitch in my left eye now for a few days.

Not sure what I am so stressed about. Talked to my instructor last night about the schedule and how it's not quite fair that I'm partnered up again with Brandon. If she doesn't change the schedule there will be words exchanged with the director of the school. Paid $2000 to go to school and learn, can't do that by working on the same person over and over and over again.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 02:44 PM

twitchy eyes drive me crazy. I always got those in high school when I was feeling stressed out. ^^;; Scott never said he mentioned them, so I guess it wasn't too obvious but I could feel it and it felt like my entire eyelid was jumping! I was embarrassed! lol.

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 02:58 PM

Stress, eye fatigue and either a need for glasses or change in prescription.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 03:01 PM

*has never worn glasses* xD Stress is killer. It makes bodies do really weird things. :/

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 04-14-2009, 03:15 PM

Mel, my girlfriend is the same way! I'll be all comfortable and sleeping, but then she'll realize we aren't wrapped around each other and BOOM! I'm awake and she's wrapped around me. Cute, yes. But still kind of annoying.

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 03:17 PM

I can't sleep if someone is touching me. Having kids kind of does that - tiny hands poking at you at all hours.

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-14-2009, 03:18 PM

Dear gods, that sucks. I don't mind Ellie touching me, but sometimes I just want a little freedom, or to be in a position that isn't conducive to actual cuddling--holding hands, or having out legs together is good in those situations.

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 03:24 PM

My old man and I sleep separately because I do not enjoy being elbowed, kicked and shoved. I mean, it's a king-sized bed... I often feel the need to put on headgear if I do sleep next to him.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 03:27 PM

Eternal- it does get annoying sometimes. >.> I love that he wants to be next to me though ^o^ xD

Elmira- lol, little kids have strange effects on people. >.< I'm glad I got mine trained to sleep in their beds from the beginning. I can't image WHY parents would want to have a 'family' bed. Privacy please!

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-14-2009, 03:40 PM

Hear hear Mel! It's one thing if the kid gets scared or something--let them feel safe and all, but it's not an all the time situation. Then again, if her kids are like Ellie's niece & nephews, they just crawl into bed when it's "time to get up."

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 03:54 PM

Lily slept with me and her father when she would get sick. She never has tolerated sleeping too far from me, and part of that is due to her own anxiety issues. We've been working on that for a long time. When she was able to walk, she'd escape from her crib, even after we lowered the mattress. We used a crib tent and even had her room set up at the opposite end of the house. She'd scream for hours. I'm glad she's older now!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 04:01 PM

My kids sleep in thier beds even when they're sick. >.>If it's really bad, we'll wake up and spend some time with them until they've calmed down and started to fall back asleep. But they've been pretty independant for a while now so it's all good. xD

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 04:24 PM

Lily has Asperger's - high-functioning autism - and has major anxiety issues. She's getting better at dealing with it. It was more difficult when she was younger because her reasoning skills were just not there. Hopefully, Otto won't have the same problem. Thus far, he seems to be hitting developmental milestones faster than she did - a good sign - and is more responsive socially than she was.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 04-14-2009, 04:33 PM

Sorry for the disappearance. There is work to be done today, so it's print, sign and print some more. Hopefull this afternoon will slow down a bit. *sighs* Want to just relax and chat for a few, but alas, no rest for the wicked. >.>

Family beds just seem odd and slightly off to me. I could understand if we lived in the old days of houses not being very big and there was a need to share the space, but now...not so much. They have their space and I have mine and we call it good.

When Rodd and I first got together we would sleep all snuggled and cuddled up to each other. Now, we start out together and then drift to our side of the bed.