Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 02-16-2013, 04:49 AM

Hahah oh gosh, well feel free to buy as many as you'd like (just one at a time LOL <3 )

And here's one for Seridano: ! I hope you like yours as well!

---------- Post added 02-16-2013 at 12:41 AM ----------

Kent: Here's your order as well!

All slots are open now, but I am going to be taking a break/going to bed. Feel free to place an order while I'm away and I'll get back to you in the morning!

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2013, 06:03 AM

Oh gosh those are amazing! I just want to hug all of your art and hold it close and absorb your talent and skill. >.>

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2013, 06:10 AM

Hahah thank you! I wish it worked that way LOL Learning would be so much easier if I could just... absorb art skills.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2013, 06:27 AM

Right!? Though, I suppose learning really would be competitive if it were like that. We'd all be beating each other up for hugs to take each other's mad skillz

Aw man, I'd have so many mathematicians to hug...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2013, 06:49 AM

Hahaha oh man the world would be all the more violent. And jobs would be SO COMPETITIVE because ideally you could go hug Bill Gates and then BAM more competition in the world of technology. It would probably cause the end of the world LOL

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2013, 07:11 AM

Oh man! It really would! Cities would BURN>

ooo...I kind of like this in a way. In my own little alternate universe, of course.

---------- Post added 02-16-2013 at 02:13 AM ----------

lol is it totally creeper-ish that as soon as you said you were in Georgia in Seito's thread, I immediately knew you went to SCAD and then I went to your profile and BAM there it was. hahaha...>.> I went to the Savannah campus for a year before total meltdown...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2013, 07:32 AM

Hahhaa! I went to Savannah campus for a while, but I didn't like it much. I prefer the Atlanta campus because it's much smaller. I'm about to take a break from school though, because they messed up my schedule by not offering classes I need to graduate "on time" (being that I was supposed to graduate before 2014, now I'll be graduating with my actual class in the summer). It's really frustrating, but I think a break will be good for me overall. I've been burning out pretty bad these past two quarters.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2013, 08:02 AM

I really liked Savannah...but I dunno. I think I just wasn't as mentally ready to leave home as I thought I was. haha
Ooo I hate when schools do that. I'm having a hard time getting through my stuff right now, because there just aren't many class offerings and what is being offered is all on the same day for some reason.

BUT taking a break is good stuff, too! I wanted to take a break after my year at SCAD but my family wasn't having any of that. But now I'm almost done so I guess it's okay! One more year!

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2013, 08:19 AM

Yeah I have one more year too! Or I would if I wasn't taking a break xD But I think I'll need it. My mom has been asking me over the past year if I needed a break, because it's been nonstop school since 2009. Even when I was between schools, I took classes at a community college just to keep up with it. So It's been HS, university (via Running Start, so I took college classes in HS) community college, university, community college, university. Now I'm going to take a break and go back to SCAD for my final two quarters next year. And my mom will be happy to see me walk at graduation. I wasn't going to do so originally since I hadn't planned on being in school near graduation time. It would have been silly to fly back JUSt for a ceremony. xDD

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2013, 08:37 AM

haha I feel ya. But I guess it's a fun excuse to get your family all out and together for a fun celebration, too! I don't know if I'm going to walk when I graduate, though. I might, though, if only for the sake of getting to wear the extra stuff for a minor and such. Who knows?

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2013, 08:43 AM

Yeah only my mom will be coming out I think, but I'm excited. Only her because I live far away from school, in Washington state. So alll the way in the other corner of the US LOL So it's not as affordable for everyone to come down here and visit. At least I can have a big party when I get back home!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-16-2013, 03:38 PM

Ooooh, I love it, Tetsu!
Items are being sent now!

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2013, 03:52 PM

I'm so glad you do! Thanks so much~

And good morning everyone :D

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 02-16-2013, 05:02 PM

Good morning/afternoon! :'D

I'll go ahead and order another then~ > u>

ALLOW ME TO TOUCH THAT

For: Hadsvich
Draw my: Hadsvich o uo
Item(s) Offered: 3 commons of your choice? x'3

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-16-2013, 05:23 PM

Good morning, Tetsu!
/contemplates getting another slot

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2013, 05:26 PM

Haha gosh guys, thanks!

How are you guys doing? :D I'm being horrible and eating candy for breakfast whoops! But it's so good!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-16-2013, 05:29 PM

I'm doing pretty well. Just woke up a little while ago and have been trying to get caught up in various threads, though it seems like something of an uphill battle with everything moving so quickly.

Is it chocolate?

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2013, 05:46 PM

I keep thinking about talking in other threads but I'm no good at keeping up with convos LOL I always get lost in group chats xD

It isss! Little Reese's hearts!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-16-2013, 05:47 PM

Some of the other threads are rocketing by. I'm having a pretty difficult time keeping up.

Ooooh, those are the best!

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2013, 05:51 PM

I just come and go lol. I should probably come and go more, since I have homework to do. But I just don't want to!

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2013, 05:52 PM

Hadsvich: how about these items? :D Ceylon jacket - garnet, Spring love boots - foam, and Spring love boots - ivy

@Seridano: Yeah I would never keep up LOL Especially since it's difficult to continue talking constantly while drawing. I'd never get anything done! XD The downside is that my threads are often very quiet since I can't keep everyone chatting myself!

They really are! I've eaten so many though ugh ugh I need a real breakfast LOL

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-16-2013, 05:55 PM

Well, I'll try to help out over here when I can (it'll be nice to have a thread that isn't moving at the speed of 'oh god why'. ^.^;

Nice! Though, as much as I like them, I prefer the Reese's eggs that come out around Easter time.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2013, 05:58 PM

Ohhh I like the Cadbury Creme Eggs! And don't feel bad Tetsu! I did the same thing yesterday. Went through 2 large truffles and a box of chocolates.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2013, 06:03 PM

I lovee the reese's eggs too.... They were already stocking them when I went to raid the v-day candy LOLOL I almost bought some, but I wanted the cheap stuff first xDDD

I love cadbury eggs too! Especially the caramel ones and the chocolate filled ones. The creme ones can be a little texturally strange for me, but they're good too :D

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-16-2013, 06:04 PM

I need to hit the store and see if I can sweep up some last minute cheap candy.

I enjoy the Cadbury Creme eggs, but I can only have one. They're WAY too sweet to have any more than that.