Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 09-25-2014, 08:06 PM

“one dose not need to use what they were given all the time.” He smiled. “but for this I do not blame you the use.” There were some that he would have told that it was wrong using their bodies when they had magic but this time he was not going to. He loved the way she used it and he wanted to see more of her.

“well then it seem that you, dear stable master, know more about magic then I an earth master do.” Taking the harness of the pony that had been saddled up for him Erde walked from the stable to the courtyard where he saddled up. He was not about to argue with a man who would not accept that there were more things out there then he knew. The person who should have known about the creature now knew so there was no reason to keep trying to beat the mans head in with the information.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-26-2014, 12:35 AM

"I don't care about Magic, I just want that thing gone!" The man yelled before he stormed off. Koji stroked the horse's nose and looked to Master Erde. "If he had other Fire Mages in here looking for horses wouldn't he have gone for them or ateast not bitten them?" The young Fire Mage was still in awe that he was even touching one of those Magical animals.

Terra just shrugged, "Maybe they were not strong enough? Either way we must get going, it will be faster on horse, but we must leave now to make it at dawn." She said and mounted up. Koji had a little difficulty getting on his own horse, the animal was so big after all, his back was at the height that his head was. He ended up having to get the horse to lay down so he could get on.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-26-2014, 01:40 AM

as the rest of them saddled up master Erde looked over at the horse from on top of his pony. The Pony was a good natured beast so when Master Erde moved him over close to the fire horse for a look he only shyed a little before complying. Master Erde made sure that there was enough room between the horse and the pony that if the horse got it in its mind to bite he could move the pony out of the way. His eyebrows crinkled in thought as he admired the beautiful creatures.

“it is said that only a master that truly has the creatures respect may ride or command it. I am not sure how that might apply to those that have come before us, yet I do believe that they just did not seem like the type of person that he wanted to be ridden by.” Turning his pony’s head master Erde set them out along the road. “even the most humble of creatures know if a man is of a good nature or not.”

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-26-2014, 01:47 AM

Koji smiled and pat the horse's neck gently as he and Terra moved to follow Master Erde. It was a long journey to Dartmoor and Koji ended up nearly falling off the horse on their ride because of being rired.

Dartmoor loomed before them just as the sky was starting to lighten and Koji Grimaced tiredly as he looked up at the imposing building made of dark stone. He could feel the power that had gone into building the place and shuddered. It was not a good feeling at all and he wished to get Jess as soon as possible so they could all go away. His Magic Responded to the place and Fire rippled across his skin before covering the horse as well, Koji was to tired to notice as he rode up to the gate.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-26-2014, 02:01 AM

Master Erde was happy half way through the ride that he had picked the little pony. While the poor thing had to work twice as hard as the big horse to keep up it was not as painful as Erde thought that Koji was feeling. A few times he thought they would have to stop as Koji started to fall but each time he seemed to catch himself.

As they approached the gates of Dartmoor the porters gate started to open and a young man stepped out with his back to them. it was moments later that It became clear why as a horse stepped through. He would never have been able to go through the porters gate on the horse. He still did not noticed them until he was up on his mount. His eyes went wide with surprise. “an how might the Dartmoor guard be able to help you three mages?” he seemed eager to ride off but he only tightened his hands upon the reins, which in turned caused the horse fidget in place.

“we have come to release a prisoner, falsely accused and imprisoned. We have the papers signed and ready to be delivered to your captain.” The young man raised an eyebrow at master Erde’s words before holding out his hand for the papers.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-26-2014, 02:12 AM

Koji flipped open his cloak to get to the inner pocket and pull out the papers, just then noticing that he was covered in fire. He just shook his head and held out the papers, running his free hand through his long hair as the young man looked them over.

Terra stretched tiredly, she had fixed her shirt early in the ride and groaned as she stretched her back. Koji figited a bit as well, he was not used to riding horses, and with this one so large he was worried about when he got off the horse seeing as how he would most likely fall to the ground once his feet hit it. He was not pleased by the thought of his still bare feet touching the stones of Dartmoor, but he would deal to get Jess out as soon as possible.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-26-2014, 02:32 AM

moving close the guard eyed the fire horse nervously as he took the papers. He did not look at them until he and his horse were out of striking distance of Koji’s horse’s mouth. As he read through that was written his eyes grew wide and he looked back at the three of them. “sir’s, My lady you have saved me a trip. Would one of you know the healing arts by chance?” dismounting he pounded on the porters gate which had closed behind him when he had mounted the frist time. After a few moments a small window open in the door and a face looked out at them.

“what is it?” the man behind the door started to say but then saw the young guard. “back so soon Cidric? Did your horse lose a shoe just out the door?” the man laughed at a joke only he seemed to understand.

“I fear something has happened this last night.” Erde said as he watched the young guard talk to the Porter. After a few moments the Porter seemed to sigh and close the window. “let us hope that Jess is not to badly hurt.”

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-26-2014, 02:48 AM

"If it deals with the body I know it." Terra said stiffly as she got off the horse and gave a grunt.
Koji got off his horse and had to grab the saddle to keep from falling over, the horse looked at him before snorting and Koji looked warily at the door. He wondered if his horse would manage to fit through at all. He looked at the young man and frowned. "What has happened to Jess?" He asked softly, his voice once again cold, the fact that Dartmoor was sending someone out had to mean nothing but bad news.
Koji gave a sigh of relief when the main gate was opened for them, but the news that the young man had been heading out for a healer was not good. "No biting Zeus." Koji said just as the newly named Fire Horse was about to snap at the stable hand taking his reins. Zeus stomped and snorted, shaking his head and making his mane fly every where.
He followed after the young man and bit his lower lip, he needed to know what had happened to Jess that she needed a healer.

Last edited by TanaChan; 09-26-2014 at 03:06 AM..

Lunna Dea

Old 09-26-2014, 03:19 AM

“sadly mistress it is of the mind that he seems to suffer.” The young guard said as he turned back to look at them. “our mind healer has been keeping him from locking himself in a small space to never come out. But we do not know his history so we can not fight what is driving him to hide.” The gates slowly opened behind him and he lead his horse back into the courtyard. As the stable men came running the guard sighed.

“this dose not bode well for jess. I have never known him to fall that deep into fear.” Erde said as he got off his pony. He did not seem to be suffering any pain from the ride unlike his friends. “how did you gain a mind healer?” he asked the young guard as he lead them up towards the captain of the guard. “I have not heard of a mind healer in training since I was a young man.”

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-26-2014, 03:32 AM

"Is he still bound?" Koji asked softly, he had the 'key' to remove the binds from Jess if needed. Outside of one of the doors Koji froze, it was power he felt, his own flared and the blue Phoenix rippled along his skin, Terra's flowers in her hair opened at Koji's response, He stood stock still, glowing brightly like the setting sun and quivered, terrified of what he would find as the door was opened and they were ushered in.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-26-2014, 03:42 AM

“he is not fully bound sir,” the guard shivered as he saw the power ripple as Koji flared. “we could not allow him to be full unbound. We did try after the sun set last night to remove all the bounds thinking that might have set him off. But when we lost one of the guards to his ice we had to rebind him.” he did not sound to happy to be telling koji the truth. Yet he also knew that if he lied then this fire mage would turn him to ash and no one would be able to stop him. stopping at the captains office door he opened it and held it there.

Erde stepped into the office to the surprise of the man that sat behind the desk eating his breakfast. “what may I do for you mage this early…” His eyes went wide as he saw the two marked mages behind Erde. Standing he dusted off his vest and the food that might have landing on his lap. “ I am sorry sir’s I usually do not have visitors this early in the morning. How might I aid you all?” the room around them was smaller than most guard captains had. The walls were covered in drawings of people and lists that listed everything from marks upon a prisoners bodies to identifying habits.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-26-2014, 03:54 AM

Koji turned his eyes towards the Captain, "Take me to Jess, we have release papers for him." Koji glanced at the young man who had led them there. "Let me in a room alone with him so I can unbind him, he won't be able to freeze me." His voice was authoritative and he sounded like he would expect no less than to have his 'request' followed. "Your mind healer may stay but other than that the room needs to be empty, I can assure the safety of the healer if they are needed but no more." The further inside Dartmoor Koji went, the more heat he started to give off.
Terra looked at the walls curiously, she knew Koji could handle this, they had the papers after all, but she did listen with half her attention.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-26-2014, 04:04 AM

Holding his hand out for the papers the Captain came around the table to see them eye to eye. “I can have him moved up to one of the visitor rooms. I am glad that you and your partners have come to take care of him. when he went into fits yesterday we had hoped that our mind healer might be able to help. Usually we do not send out for healers when we have a problem with a mage prisoner. But this had our mind healer worried.” He nodded as he looked over the papers then nodded one last time to the young guard.

The young guard was off like a bird into the darken halls of Dartmoor. “I can show you to the room if you wish.” Walking to the door he smiled. “would you be wanting to brake your fast after your long ride as well?”

“I belive that we would like to brake our fast on something hot but I am not sure we will want to until we have seen Jess.” Erde looked at both of the mages but knew that they were both more worried about his student then food.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-26-2014, 04:18 AM

"I will wait." Koji said softly and stood in the center of the room, he contained his nervousness by remaining perfectly still except for his Magic, the room had no need for the lights because Koji acted as one on his own. He did however look to Terra and Erde. "Before I unbind Jess I ask that you two step out...I would not wish either of you harmed." He said softly and looked at the stones he was standing on as he fished out the 'key' from his cloak pocket. Terra nodded lightly as Koji started murmuring a prayer to the Gods as he stood in the center of the room and waited for Jess to be brought in.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-26-2014, 04:34 AM

The captain nodded as they entered the visitors’ room and he bowed slightly. “I will have food prepared and brought up here for you. How long do you think you will need before your dinner may be brought to you?” he looked at Koji as he spoke.

“I do not find a problem with stepping out of the room when you unbind.” He said as he watched the captain step out of the room. “though I do believe that she will not harm us, if what I think happened is correct we could stand in the room as long as we are not touching her. I believe what they may have encountered is her releasing her ice to fill the room so she is more comfortable. This place is warmer then she keeps her house.”

Moments later two guards lead a groggy Jess into the room and set her down upon the table that was in there. Her eyes were hooded, yet she seemed not to see anything around her. Behind her fallowed a person dressed like another prisoner but without any bounds. The woman looked around at all of them then signed to one of the guards. He smiled and looked at Koji. “she says that it will be a problem with just her staying here with you master. We really done care that she is a prisoner but she can not speak. Most of us guards know her sign but she never really learned to write.”

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-26-2014, 04:43 AM

Koji nodded lightly his eyes rivited on Jess as she was brought in. "I make no promises, but I will try my best to protect you." He said softly as he pressed the 'key' to Jess' forehead and murmured the phrase to release the Prisoner binds. The metal fell clear of Jess' body and Koji pulled away his hand from her face to take hold of her hand instead. "Jess...your Sylph got to me...I nearly killed Jingo for what he has done." He said softly and rubbed the back of his hand. He pushed his excess heat towards those in the room as Ice started forming, he rubbed the back of Jess' hand with his thumb gently. "Come back to me Please." He murmured softly. He could feel the power of the Mages in the room, and of Dartmoor. He clenched his toes and refocused, he could not let his mind wander right now.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-26-2014, 05:19 AM

As the bounds were removed the ice flared and covered all the items in the room. The mind mage shivered as she was lightly coated in frost only for it to disappear again when koji sent out his heat. The guard shivered and tried to avoid the ice which seemed to cause Jess’s ice to target him. Erde cursed and throw up a shield around the guard. “Don’t move! Jess will see you as a enemy if you try to get away.” The guard’s eyes grew large as he tired not to move. Blinking jess did not seem to see Koji and when he touched her the ice targeted him and lashed out at him through the contact of their skin. Slowly moving her hand she looked down at his hand and seemed to be looking beyond it.

“home.” Her voice was barely there, almost as if she had lost her voice and was trying to speak. Slowly walking forward Erde reached out and gently touched her forehead. Second later he caught her as she fell into a peaceful slumber.

“let us take her home.” Master Erde said, and she was female. When the ice had come back so had her female body. Second later a burst of light came from her chest and a Sylph of ice formed above her. Looking around it saw Koji, let out a happy shriek of chimes and flew to land on his shoulder. Clearing its throat it seemed to try to say a few things before giving up for the time.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-26-2014, 12:19 PM

As Jess' Ice lashed out at him Koji fed more heat into the others to drain some of his own before he could draw it in himself and let the Ice travel up his arm to his elbow. He gave a smile to the Sylph as it sat on his shoulder and tried to talk to him, "Are you the one who brought me her cloak?" He asked it softly and withdrew the heat from where it sat, Frost forming on his skin as Jess was put to sleep.
"Yes, let us get her home." Koji murmured and as they left followed Master Erde, his eyes remaining on Jess before he talked to the little Sylph on his shoulder, "I wish I could understand you." He said softly and stroked the little creature's head gently with a small smile.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-26-2014, 08:53 PM

Nodding the sylph smiled and shifted on his shoulder. “we will have to ask for a wagon to carry her in. I don’t think your horse would accept her on its back in this condition.” Master Erde said as he turned to the door. Looking over at the guard who now stood like he to had been frozen he shook his head. “if you are going to be around more ice mages when they are unbound child, you really should get your fear under control.”

Leaning into his finger the Sylph smiled. “me too” her chime seemed to say as she tired to get more comfortable on his shifting shoulder.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-27-2014, 12:42 AM

Koji talked them into giving up one of their smallest carts and got Zeus hooked up to it, the large horse would have no problem pulling the small cart. Once they were on their way Koji kept looking back at Jess, laying in the hay lined cart. He was glad to have at least gotten her out of there...but now they had more healing to do. Koji looked at his hands holding his reins tightly and bit his lower lip.

Terra followed behind the large horse and cart looking over Jess from the back of her horse. This mage was obviously very important to Koji, and she was curious as to why he was so attached to Jess so quickly.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-30-2014, 07:14 AM

As they laid Jess into the cart she seemed to be having a fitful dream, but all of that changed as they drove out of the gates of Dartmoor. She sighed and relaxed, the tossing and turning stopped as she uncoiled from the ball and took in the sun. She may not have been away but her body was reacting to the warmth of the sun and the free air around them. Her breathing deepened and evened out. The frown of master Erde’s face slowly melted as they moved father and father away from the prison.

After a legion or so he pulled up next to Koji. “I think I may be able to bring her out of sleep up there in the clearing. She seems to have relaxed enough that she will have some control over what she dose.” He pointed to a cleaning on the side of the road where the grasses seemed to be fighting to grow. All around the clearing the trees and plants seemed happy and healthy but the plants in the clearing just did not seem to be getting enough room to grow and so were starving. ((they basically are root bound if Terra tries to find out. There is only about an inch or so of dirt before mage glass))

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-30-2014, 12:48 PM

Koji nodded lightly and steered Zeus over to the clearing, unhooking the cart so he could take a break, it was a long trip back after all. The young Fire Mage was limping around, being barely clothed and on a horse made for a giant was not good. He hissed as he looked at his raw inner thighs as Terra got off her own horse. The Earth Mage rolled her eyes and made him sit in the grass nearby. She frowned at the clearing but turned away for now. She dug into the bag she always carried and plucked one of the flowers off her hair before grinding it and some water into a paste. Koji yelped and tried to pull away when she put the paste on him but the roots of the nearby tree stopped him and held him in place until she had finished. "Now you may go." She said and he was released and hurried over to the cart and Jess to see how she was doing.
Terra looked at the ground before she rolled up her pants and her sleeves and eased into a knealing position with her arms stretched out over her head on the ground. (Child's Pose with arms up) Her fingers spread wide as she figured out the problem and why the clearing was not growing as well as the surrounding area.

Lunna Dea

Old 10-10-2014, 04:59 AM

As they arrived into the clearing Master Erde slowly lifted Jess from the cart and layed her in the dry grass. Even if she let her powers go it would do little damage here that was not already done. Something about the way the clearing was almost a perfect circle made him think that a mage fight had happened here and was the reason for the sickly grass. Reaching out he pulled up some of the grass and tucked it under her head to support her. Below the white ball of roots as he pulled it out of the ground the sun caught on a blood red glass. Slowly he reached out and touched her forehead, shimmering light surrounded his finger then disappeared. Second latter Jesses eyes fluttered slowly open.

The memories did not want to give her up but as the warmth of the day fell upon her skin she fought to brake from the icy memories. At the touch of her teacher she remembered a different time that he had put her to sleep. He had put her to sleep when she had fallen into a ditch and broken her leg. He had put her to sleep to keep the pain low. So it was with that memory that she open her eyes to the clearing. “where?”

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-10-2014, 11:46 AM

"Out of Dartmoor." Koji said softly, he had leaned forward once Jess' eyes had opened, he wanted to pull the Ice Mage to his chest and hold onto her tightly. Instead he knelt next to her, his hands fisted on his thighs. "Jingo had you put there to cause trouble for me...He did not like what I had done to him." He turned his face away from Jess and stood abruptly. "We will depart once you are able." He said stiffly before he strode away back towards the road He stopped at the edge of the clearing and took a deep breath as he removed his cloak, it was getting much to warm as the sun climbed slowly higher. The fire Mage closed his eyes and let his senses reach out before he suddenly burst into flame. Terra watched carefully from the other end of the clearing as Koji started moving, fire tendrils reaching out from his flaming form to form a spherical cage of fire around him. The Red-orange of the fire suddenly flared blue and started to spread from his feet, looking as if it was growing up the sides of bars Koji had initially made. Once he was finished, he was surrounded by what looked like a sphere of bright blue lace. He sat down, crossed his legs and placed his hands on his knees and breathed.
Terra smiled lightly before she went back to her own exploration of the clearing, the flowers in her hair opening to the sun as she sent her own magic out. She felt the tangle of roots and smiled lightly as she let loose. The grass under Jess and Erde growing first, dark and plush, before it started spreading, staying clear of Koji and his Fire Lace for the time being.

Last edited by TanaChan; 11-04-2014 at 08:52 AM..