CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2007, 02:17 AM

Because this would have been the second time it happened to me and I don't want to have to deal with putting the money in the pot myself again, I have created a new rule!

- NEW RULE: If you do not send gold for your ticket purchases promptly (within a reasonable amount of time) of posting your 'reservation', your post 'reserving' the ticket will be deleted (meaning you will lose the gold earned for that post) and the numbers you attempted to 'reserve' will be avaliable for someone else to purchase. Thank you!

This will be reposted to my first post. :)

Sorry to the person earlier whose ticket reservation was deleted, but I don't want to be 'short' gold or have to deal with the possibility of a 'winner' having not purchased their ticket. I do not think it would be fair to those who did purchase their tickets!

The reserved-tickets post has been updated! Here are the (current) free numbers:

Quote:
Tickets Free
2, 3, 7, 9, 10, 14, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 26, 29, 30, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 41

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 12-26-2007, 03:07 AM

x3
I send my gold right away, personally...
I hope everyone's writing a message to reserve their tickets when they donate to you...?
You might be making it easier if you make it a requirement for them to put their desired ticket numbers in the donation message, if they're not doing so already.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2007, 03:14 AM

@Facade: Not everyone is... but it's pretty rare when someone forgets to type in their ticket numbers into the ticket box. XD; Thankfully, this always seems to happen when I'm online to check my mule to see how much gold he has, so I know exactly who sent the gold. XD;

(And it is already a requirement. D: )

Master Wild Mage
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Master Wild Mage Send a message via MSN to Master Wild Mage

Old 12-26-2007, 03:14 AM

Username:Master Wild Mage
Tickets:26 please

Gold already sent.

Facade

Old 12-26-2007, 03:16 AM

(Hahahaha, sorry CK. I forget if I read the rules, or if I just forgot that that was a rule, and considered it common knowledge. xD)

Ignore that, everyone besides CK! I am a perfectly honorable member of Mene. >:B

vadeil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 03:20 AM

yay i got my hands on a queens crown! so how is everyone today.

Facade

Old 12-26-2007, 03:21 AM

Congrats vadeil! =D
I got my King's Crown through the Mama Juru event. =)
Totally the highlight of my whole Menewshan experience! I've wanted one since I first saw it. xD
Sorry, couldn't help bragging. D: I'm still in half-shock, and I'm in this weird state where I think I'll wake up tomorrow, and it won't be in my inventory... x.x

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to padfootsy

Old 12-26-2007, 03:23 AM

Username:PadfootsyTickets:2, 19, 24, and 37 please

I'll send the gold shortly

Facade

Old 12-26-2007, 03:24 AM

HOLY CRAPZ. D=
Paddywhack, I JUST sent you a PM, and then poof! You show up here. Stalker. >:3

vadeil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 03:26 AM

yep i felt the same way about the queens crown ,it was like love a first site. its understandable i would do the same thing ^.^

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2007, 03:29 AM

@Master Wild Mage: Awesome! Thanks! Your ticket purchase has been recorded. XD Good luck! :D

@Facade: LOL. No, you're fine. XD I think there are a lot of people who don't realize that if you don't type something into the text box, the donation becomes "anonymous". I'd just let someone who'd been on Menewsha longer than I had of this earlier today! She'd no idea. XD;

*pats Facade* XD

@Vadeil: Oooh... congrats very much! I still don't know whether or not I want a crown. I think it's probably better for everyone if I never got one. XD People already say I have delusions of grandeur. X3

I'm pretty good! I had a nice Christmas other than getting locked out in the rain and cold and being sick and having to miss out on the movie I was going to see... Oh. Hm... :' No - I've decided I'm pretty good. XD I'm wearing my angry kitty Kyo (from Fruits Basket) hat and "Chinese" jammies so I'm warm and amused. XD And I got nice things for Christmas. So yay. :3

@Facade: Mama Juru gave me my puado of time! *glee* It's soo pretty. n__n

@padfootsy: I'll record your tickets when I get the gold. XD

Facade

Old 12-26-2007, 03:35 AM

@CK: I had a feeling Juru had given you that - your sig is thanking her, and I've never seen the Pudao on your avatar yet. =P

Congrats - that, undoubtedly, would've been my third request; after the King's Crown and Queen's Crown. xD;

Oh, and I only found out during... What was it, a little before the Halloween event? That was when I found out that, without typing a message, donations were anonymous. x3
I remember, because I had to pay for something or other. I forget. o_O

Master Wild Mage
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Master Wild Mage Send a message via MSN to Master Wild Mage

Old 12-26-2007, 03:38 AM

Thanks muches CK.

I know it's off topic completely but is there anyone that can see what is wrong with the way my sig is that it won't show the images?

vadeil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 03:40 AM

CK- thats good.. well not the part of being locked out.

and the sooner you try to get a crown the easer it will be to get one.. i over payed to find a seller fast. here was my offer.
Quote:
++++(x3)+(x3)+ 1k gold.

Facade

Old 12-26-2007, 03:41 AM

You need the text here tag, instead of the [img][/img] tag, hon. :3 Or if you're trying to have the images showing instead of a URL, well... I have no clue. o.o;

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2007, 03:44 AM

@Facade: X3 I would put your sig into mine, but then I'd have to get rid of one of my URLs and I couldn't choose which. D:

XD The crowns are really superior items. I wasn't sure how many Mama Juru had and I didn't want to ask for something I didn't desperately want (as per the rules). XD I like them... but the puado is something I could really see myself continuing to love as much as I do now. X3 *rambles* Anyway, it was between the puado of time and the fan, and I figured the puado was more easily able to be used with multiple 'looks'. :3

I can't remember how I found out that no-text donations were anon... I may have tried sending the gold I'd earned from posting with "anyone and everyone" to "CK" and realized I'd got the gold without the PM notification. XD

@Master Wild Mage: You're welcome! :)

And your signature isn't showing images because none of your images end in ".jpg"/".jpeg", ".gif", or ".png".

@vadeil: Oh wow. That's a lot of items. D: And a lot of really cool ones, too! It took me ages to find someone willing to sell a Carnival Pin for less than 500 gold! D:

I, personally, am more interested in the things that you paid for the crown than the crown itself. XD

Master Wild Mage
*^_^*

Old 12-26-2007, 03:46 AM

um... I am trying to get the images to show. :?
*Runs to get the links again*

Ck- hmm I didn't realise oops.

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facade
HOLY CRAPZ. D=
Paddywhack, I JUST sent you a PM, and then poof! You show up here. Stalker. >:3

• Hahaaaa I thought that you sent it to me because I was here! xD

lol.
    luckily, all of my desired numbers were free!

Oh, and I sent a trade, being the smart me that I am. Would you like me to donate, or would you like to accept it?

Facade

Old 12-26-2007, 03:53 AM

I agree with CK on the whole 'being interested in the items you offered in order to get the crown' thing. D:
I've always thought that inventory diversity beats all, so I've never adamantly quested for a crown; it was just pure luck that I ended up receiving it from Juru. =P
Sure, it might be unfair to those who are trying their very hardest to get their own crown, but hey... We're all in a pixelated world, where you choose to spend this or that amount of time online per day, or whatever else may be involved. D<

xP I also think karma's part of it, however geeky that sounds. ><

@CK: Ahh, I just put that in my sig just because I think it was wrong for people to take advantage of her, and nothing more. xP I'm most definitely not expecting people to put it in their sig - it's just that I never have anything to put in my own sig.

@Footsy: Donate the gold - to her account anyone and everyone xP Trades may make it more chaotic.

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 03:57 AM

• lol facade I will. I don't know why I thought trade, when I read donate. >.> I'll go do that.

EDIT: trade has already been accepted by anyone and everyone.

thanks and sorry for the brain fart >.<

edit edit: facade, I'm working on Part 2. there may be a part 3

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2007, 04:03 AM

@padfootsy: It is lucky to get your favorite numbers free. XD Here's to them bringing you good luck. :D

Ah! I didn't even think to try to see if you sent it by trade. XD I knew you'd send the gold, I just thought you'd got distracted. XD

@Facade: Nah, I'm not saying you earned it unfairly. XD You earned it fair'n'square. X3 But Juru's rules did ask that it was something you reallyreally wanted forever'n'ever. And (for me, personally), puado > crown. XD I think I'd want it merely because it is the first Contribution Item more than I like it for what it is. XD So I didn't think that would be 'fair' to those who really want the crown for what it is. XD

Karma totally, totally owns the world. XD I experienced karma fallout today. LOL.

I agree that people took unfair advantage of Jurupamae. :/ She was really looking forward to hosting this for everyone. There's a saying that goes, "No good deed goes unpunished."

@padfootsy: Again, it's no problem. XD; Donate is easier than Trade for me because I get the PM and I see the gold amount change immediately. XD

*runs to update the posts*

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 04:04 AM

• Sweet! thanks!

What happened with people taking advantage of jurupame? D: that's not cool >:-[

vadeil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 04:07 AM

the items i offered were nice but i would never use them >.<. so i thought about selling them, but i cant just take that much gold from someone with out feeling a little guilty. noteing that i didn't pay over 300 gold for any one of them..

Facade i don't think its unfair.. well in my eyes you deserved the item for having the guts to ask for it ^.^

also CK congrats on getting puado ^.^

Facade

Old 12-26-2007, 04:08 AM

@Footsy: Alright, I'll be reading each part before I reply - I just thought that'd be much easier. xP

@CK: Ooh!
No good deed goes unpunished
No act of charity goes unresented
No good deed goes unpunished
That's my new creed

Little synopsis of a song from the Broadway musical Wicked. xD I am absolutely obsessed with Wicked, and whenever I hear the line "no good deed goes unpunished," my mind always goes to the lyrics, and I start replaying the song in my head. D:

I've wanted the Crown since my join date in May, personally. I think that's why Juru chose to give it to me - I've got proof on my Quest thread - which I created on my join date - that I've wanted that damned expensive crown for ages and ages. XD
But the pudao is STILL an amazing item; and it's definitely more physically appealing than the crowns, now that I think about it. It's more voluminous and colorful than a dinky little golden crown. xP

But yeah. -huffs- I'm done. <3

Edit: Oh, one last thing!!
CK, congrats once more - this time on becoming an actual MOD!! =D=D
I didn't notice until today that you're now a full-time Moderator, and not a Trial Moderator. Congrats, congrats, congrats! ;3
You deserve it, you active little shoelace. >:3
...Yeah, how's that for random?!

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 04:15 AM

• comgratz CK! whoohoo modship! *wishes*

I got my Queens crown within the first month I joined mene, and a month or two or three ago I finally got my King's crown. And then last month I got my Vday Pin!!!

@Facade - I'm going to start writing part 3 now, lol, even though I think you can already tell where it's headed!

edit: I absolutely love wicked as well!