Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 10-31-2010, 01:46 AM

Set at a Halloween Party that has a haunted house, a hayride, and a haunted woods trail. There's music to dance to and the typical costume contest. All is going well until the humans realize that the vampires are real as are the demons, werewolves, and other terrifying creatures.

To save their hide, the humans would act to their part. However, acting can only do so much. In time, the humans know the creatures will realize they are a fraud. So while trying to survive, the humans look for items that will help keep them alive - a wooden spike, some silver bullets, etc.

So who are you? Are you human? Or did you come to this party to feast on the poor mortals?

Wavi

Old 10-31-2010, 01:49 AM

the rules

1. Apply to all Menewsha rules.
  2. PG-13 rating, please.
  3. A profile needs to be posted on here or PMed to me. If I add you to "the accepted" spot, you're in. :]
  4. You can play up to two characters.
  5. You must post at least two decent sized paragraphs.
  6. One liners are NOT accepted under any circumstances.
  7. Rules are meant to be broken, so anything I have written here is negotiable.
  8. No god-modding. Ever.
  9. Flaming is not allowed.
  10. Purposely hurting over Mene users is just downright cruel. Don't do it.
  11. Let me know when you're going to be MIA.
  12. I reserve the right to drop kick you from the roleplay for NOT obeying these rules.
  13. Inactive users will be warned twice. Third warning and I remove your character (unless otherwise discussed).
  14. I can change these rules whenever I want!

Last edited by Wavi; 11-01-2010 at 12:57 AM..

Wavi

Old 10-31-2010, 01:52 AM

the skeleton

You get to make your own skeleton. Be sure to include the following:
  • Character name
  • Your Menewsha username
  • Gender/Sexuality
  • "Human Look"
  • "Costume Look"
  • Personality
  • Powers
  • Weakness(es)

Wavi

Old 10-31-2010, 01:54 AM

the accepted

The following are the accepted characters in the roleplay.

[IMGRIGHT]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac168/Aokidanza/Other/Anime/Guys/1259957007_8691_full.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]Character Name: Lawrence Yasui
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Species: Vampire
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 130 lbs
Eye Color: Purple
Hair Color: Blue
Personality: Lawrence is probably the most emotional of his brothers, but he doesn't often left his emotions get the best of him. No, he might be hurt and insulted, but he'd never show this. He likes to put on the face of a tough guy, and, for the sake of everyone, he wears this mask proudly. He is also the fastest of the brothers, and with his speed, comes keen eyes and a great sense of perception.
History: Lawrence is the eldest of his brothers and if often the leader of them. He's collect and very rational due to the fact that his father was often away.
Abilities: He can transform into a bat and he can wield the power of ice (surprisingly)! Also, when he drinks blood, he becomes ten-times stronger.
Weaknesses: Sunlight. Due to this weakness, you will never see Lawrence outside during the day. Meaning, he's a night guard or often posted inside the halls. Blood is also the only thing that can heal him... and he hates to drink it.
Weapon(s) of choice: Blades
Dislikes: The sun, wooden spikes, scissors, and blood (weird, I know!)
Theme Song: Love Hangover
I Sound Like This: Lostprophets
Other: Lawrence just recently broke things off with the girl he was head-over-heels for

[IMGRIGHT]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk119/betidido/Anime/Sexy/Guys/1173335016293.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]Character Name: Deka "666" Yasui
Species: Warlock (Mage)
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 142 lbs
Eye Color: Ice blue
Hair Color: Bright red
Personality: Deka is the darkest of all his brothers. He's sadistic and sick. He's got a twisted mine and enjoys seeing others suffer. He does however have a soft spot for his elder brother Lawrence. When around him, he's very calm and joking. The two are often seen together as they both enjoy the others company. It is said that their minds are "linked" as if they are twins.
History: Highly independent and secret, Deka always did things alone and away from others. Why? He often sought out the darker side of life. Being without a mother (she died) and having a father always away (battling), left Deka alone to do as he wished. While alone, he learned to practice dark magic and picked up the nickname "666."
Abilities: He can summon shadow fiends and use them attack at will. Berith is yet another demon he can 'control,' but when he does summon him, he goes into a coma.
Weaknesses: Light as with it, he cannot manipulate and shape shadows into his summonings.
Weapon(s) of choice: Mage staff (without it he can't summon shadow fiends)
Likes: Controlling the shadows, the night, darkness, when others suffer, and crying
Dislikes: Happiness, the light, seeing others being happy, and strawberries
Theme Song: Dead to Me
I Sound Like This: Kamelot
Other: Looks up to and admires Lawrence. He would do anything to protect his brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolioniato97 View Post
Character name- Kailo
Your Menewsha username-Coolioniato97
Age-18
Species-Human
Gender/Sexuality-Male/Straight
"Human Look"
"Costume Look"
Personality Light, Outgoing, kinda Short-tempered childesh at times, and not easily scared
Powers-Magic abilities
Weakness(es)-Vampires,Werewolf, other evil creatures
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel562415
Kira Long
DarkAngel562415
Dark Angel
Female/Bi

Loving, caring, protective. If you hurt the one she loves you'll pay
Dark Magic
Light Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeryth View Post
яaiкocутєяу✗
played by Aeryth

[imgleft]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/13Whatsername13/Teryx14-2.png[/imgleft]αℓιαѕ; Teryx
αgє; appears nineteen
ѕρєcιєѕ; velociraptor demon
gєndєя; female
oяιєnтαтιon; straight
ρєяѕoηαℓιту; There's hardly anything in this world that Teryx despises more than humans. She was caught and studied by them when she was only a child, and had to suffer through countless inhumane experimentation before she was old enough (and strong enough) to escape. She may appear human (with the exception of a pair of small horns that resemble the ears of a cat) but she's truly a sadistic, manipulative monster. The only time she's found being around humans is when either she's hunting or she's using them as pawns in some scheme of hers. She can seem harmless, but it's only a rouse to draw flies into her web. Somewhere deep inside, she does have feelings, and she often feels regretful and lonely because of her cruelty towards humans. But then when she finds herself around them, she's only reminded of the cruelty they showed her when she was vulnerable.
αвιℓιтιєѕ; Aside from heightened senses (sight, hearing, and smell), Teryx has twelve vectors - invisible, flexible, mentally-controlled arm-like structures made from compressing electromagnetic waves around her. They have a reach of 5 meters, or 16 feet. By controlling the amount of energy exerted through each vector, she can use them to push/pull/throw/pick up objects that she herself might not be strong enough to, or she could use them to cut through objects, including solid concrete, and can rip apart a human body in mere seconds.
ωєαкnєѕѕєѕ; She finds it easy to hate complete strangers, especially if they're human. However, if they show her kindness, her hate dissolves quickly, leaving her to feel vulnerable since she no longer has that hatred to hide behind, and is unable to kill that individual. She can't use her vectors if she is submerged in water, and her horns are sensitive to metallic vibrations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391
Takayumi Nakamura
[IMGRIGHT]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll55/DesperatelyDrowning13/touhou_koakuma_ava.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
Species: Necromancer/vampire
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 103 lbs
Eye Color: maroon
Hair Color: maroon
Personality: She doesn't show her emotions at all. After being made an ally of a strong and powerful vampire, it is best to not show any emotions and seem like she is just as strong as he is. She acts like normal humans or scared to trick her enemies and get the upper-hand. She doesn't take shit from anyone no matter who it is and will kill without a second thought.
History: She learned necromancy from a few books that she had gotten from an abandoned house. Rumors had it that the house belonged to an evil witch. She went to the house with a bunch of friends who quickly ran out not long after they had entered the house.
When she was 17, a vampire attacked her family in hopes of killing her. He wasn't too happy about the girl performing necromancy and didn't enjoy his victims, who were once dead, rise up and try attacking him. However, he decided to let the girl live and made her an ally.

Weaknesses: Her weaknesses are sunlight and blood. She goes crazy at the sight of blood and will attack no matter who it is.
Weapon(s) of choice: Katanas
Dislikes: sharp wooden objects, sunlight
Theme Song: Versailles~Zombie
Other: Her hair was originally brown, and she had no bangs. She ran away from the vampire who turned her and is hiding among the humans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValkyrieSkyes
[IMGLEFT]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Lost_Princess_2006/Vampira/l_ce154e72371a450f9b7501fb027b0772.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Name: Blaire Monroe
21 years of age
Sexuality: Hetero
Species: Human
Personality: Blaire is a rather quiet young woman, having just entered the world as such. She's sweet and tends to be a bit naive, but she's quick to learn and is extremely perceptive. Once you get close to her, you'll find she's extremely loyal, funny, and a tad bit reckless (especially when you get alcohol into her system.)
Powers: Its not exactly a "power", but Blaire is extremely perceptive. She's also a quick little thing, but she probably can't compare to some of the other guests.
Weakness(es): Alcohol.
Costume of choice: Vampire
Out of Costume: Blaire Monroe, played by ValkyrieSkyes

Last edited by Wavi; 10-31-2010 at 10:47 PM..

Wavi

Old 10-31-2010, 01:57 AM

[IMGRIGHT]http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac195/1hanalover/normal_anime_halloween.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
the lists

This sections just lists who's who and what species they are.

Who's Who and Who's What:
Wavikz - Lawrence Yasui [Vampire] and Deka "666" Yasui [Mage]

DarkAngel562415 - Kira Long [Dark Angel]

coolioniato97 - Kailo [Human]

Aeryth - яaiкocутєяу [velociraptor demon]

flamethrower1391 - Takayumi Nakamura [Necromancer/vampire]

ValkyrieSkyes - Blaire Monroe [human]

Last edited by Wavi; 10-31-2010 at 10:47 PM..

Wavi

Old 10-31-2010, 01:59 AM

[IMGRIGHT]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t116/damit-dog/anime%20halloween/1a-g00_gl4eaHalloween061014.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
the other stuff

Chances are you'll have questions. I'll have the answers and post them here.

Wavi

Old 10-31-2010, 02:01 AM

the reserved

OOC Thread: [ x ]

Last edited by Wavi; 10-31-2010 at 02:06 AM..

Wavi

Old 10-31-2010, 02:02 AM

coolioniato97
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2010, 02:15 AM

Character name- Kailo
Your Menewsha username-Coolioniato97
Age-18
Species-Human
Gender/Sexuality-Male/Straight
"Human Look"
"Costume Look"
Personality Light, Outgoing, kinda Short-tempered childesh at times, and not easily scared
Powers-Magic abilities
Weakness(es)-Vampires,Werewolf, other evil creatures

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2010, 05:57 AM

яaiкocутєяу✗
played by Aeryth

[imgleft]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/13Whatsername13/Teryx14-2.png[/imgleft]αℓιαѕ; Teryx
αgє; appears nineteen
ѕρєcιєѕ; velociraptor demon
gєndєя; female
oяιєnтαтιon; straight
ρєяѕoηαℓιту; There's hardly anything in this world that Teryx despises more than humans. She was caught and studied by them when she was only a child, and had to suffer through countless inhumane experimentation before she was old enough (and strong enough) to escape. She may appear human (with the exception of a pair of small horns that resemble the ears of a cat) but she's truly a sadistic, manipulative monster. The only time she's found being around humans is when either she's hunting or she's using them as pawns in some scheme of hers. She can seem harmless, but it's only a rouse to draw flies into her web. Somewhere deep inside, she does have feelings, and she often feels regretful and lonely because of her cruelty towards humans. But then when she finds herself around them, she's only reminded of the cruelty they showed her when she was vulnerable.
αвιℓιтιєѕ; Aside from heightened senses (sight, hearing, and smell), Teryx has twelve vectors - invisible, flexible, mentally-controlled arm-like structures made from compressing electromagnetic waves around her. They have a reach of 5 meters, or 16 feet. By controlling the amount of energy exerted through each vector, she can use them to push/pull/throw/pick up objects that she herself might not be strong enough to, or she could use them to cut through objects, including solid concrete, and can rip apart a human body in mere seconds.
ωєαкnєѕѕєѕ; She finds it easy to hate complete strangers, especially if they're human. However, if they show her kindness, her hate dissolves quickly, leaving her to feel vulnerable since she no longer has that hatred to hide behind, and is unable to kill that individual. She can't use her vectors if she is submerged in water, and her horns are sensitive to metallic vibrations.

Wavi

Old 10-31-2010, 10:15 PM

His nose took in another long sniff before the violet eyed vampire shifted his weight onto his other foot. Looking over at his warlock brother, he smirked. It was obvious who was human and who wasn't. His nose was much like a werewolf's only rather than smelling their fear, he smelled their mortal blood.

"It's nice to see that such a night can call forth such wondrous creatures, is it not, brother?" Lawrence stepped beside his brother who was crouching in a dark corner. "Oh, stop that. You look like a creeper."

"Me? A creeper. Please. I'm just trying to... behave." His brilliant red hair fell into his bright blue eyes. As more people joined the party, the shadow fiend Deka began to feel his blood boil. He hated being in crowded places and this place was slowly reaching maximum capacity.

ValkyrieSkyes
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2010, 11:03 PM

Blaire was uncomfortable.

She couldn't quite place a finger on it, but something was out of place here. There was a creeping feeling along her neck... she shook her head slightly, dismissing it as Halloween chills. She tried to relax- this was a party, after all, and she was here to have fun. But she just couldn't shake that creepy feeling, and it kept her tucked into a corner, watching the going-ons more then anything. She kind of felt like a creep, but she didn't know anyone here anyways, so her options were limited.

[[I hope its okay that I posted! And sorry its kinda short... :sweat:]]

Wavi

Old 11-01-2010, 12:41 AM

Deka's eyes shot over to the other person who was hiding in the corner. Before he could even open his mouth, his vampire brother wandered away toward her. Eyes rolling, Deka rose from his squatting position and decided to pay the punch bowl a visit. While standing beside it, he figured he would introduce himself to the people beside him.

"Sup?" Taking a full step forward, he more or less butted into their conversation. "Party is pretty sick. Has anyone checked out the haunted house yet? I would love to go. Would any of you chickens be up for it?"

Meanwhile Lawrence approached Blaire. "Excuse me, miss. But you're portraying vampires all wrong. You see, vampires are... well, social folk." Looking at his attire, he could tell that the girl was unsure of his outfit. "Ha ha. I'm a bartender and my brother Deka is Kira from Death Note. Only... he didn't want to dye his hair. He half-assed the costume."

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-01-2010, 01:50 AM

Kira was standing by the punch table holding a cup of punch. She noticed that the room was starting to get fuller. Taking a sip of the punch, her icy blue yes and notices a warlock at the punch table. She smiles softly and walks over to him "Hi there" she says brushing her midnight black bangs out of her eyes.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 11-01-2010, 07:00 PM

Takayumi looked over her shoulder before she walked out of the alley. No one seemed to be following her. She didn't see anyone or any sign that someone quickly hide from her sight. She sighed and moved forward. There was a party on this end of the alleyway. She stepped out into the middle of it.

People were laughing, screaming and chatting. There was a lot of noise and her vampire ears didn't like it. There were also many different smells: rubber, punch, warlock, sweat, fear, demon, etc. It was all overwelming. She was just glad that she didn't smell any blood...yet.

She decided that this crowd would be perfect to hide in. She just wished she was wearing something like a swamp monster comstume instead of her usual garb. Even though she had dyed her hair, her eyes and clothing would sell her out.

She walked over to the punch table, grabbed a cup, and poured some punch into it. She turned around and leaned against the table as she drank from her cup. "My aswell stay and see if they can find me. There are others who are dressed as vampires, so it may take them a while," she said as she looked around at the crowd.

ValkyrieSkyes
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2010, 03:30 AM

Blaire looked up, startled by the voice that interrupted her silent... well, brooding, really. She blushed slightly and managed a soft, nervous laugh, clearing her throat.
"Ah, I apologize," she said, giving him a soft, shy smile. "I suppose the spirit of the party hasn't caught up with me yet." She glanced over at the boy he had called his brother, raising an eyebrow slightly. "Almost identical," she said, her laugh more natural this time. Unsure of what kind of compliment to give about his costume (It looked rather nice on him, she would admit to herself) she shot into an introduction.
"Ah, I'm Blaire," she said a little lamely, obviously unsure of herself.

Last edited by ValkyrieSkyes; 11-02-2010 at 03:55 AM..

Wavi

Old 11-26-2010, 04:54 PM

Looking from his glass to Kira, Deka smirked. "Hello there, miss." Bowing, Deka rolled his eyes. Promising to be on his best behavior was really going to make this party less enjoyable. Lawrence was always hindering Deka's full, devilish potential. And yet, for as much as he hated it, Deka was thankful for the vampire. "Rather boring party, if I do say so myself. Where are the dancers? The entertainment? Anything.... And this punch... it's... bloody awful."

Lawrence looked over at his brother's sour face before his gaze returned to the female before him. "It's a pleasure to meet you Blaire." Placing a light kiss on her hand, he pulled her in close. "I would ask if you cared to join me for a dance, but I see no point in being nice. I'll just drag you into one."

His fingers gently wrapped around her waist as he took a few full steps backward onto the dance floor. Twirling her around and around, the other couples noticed that someone finally took for the floor. Joining them, Lawrence could feel the girl's unease vanish. "Dancing with me isn't so bad now, it is?" he cooed softly in her ear.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-26-2010, 05:09 PM

Kira looks around the room once more noticing half the people at the party just sitting around or leaning against the wall talking to one another "Yes I do have to agree with you on that one" she says softly throwing her punch away. It had to be the worst drink that she ever had. Smiling softly she turns her attention back to the cute warlock "I'm Kira by the way" she says reaching her hand towards him

Wavi

Old 11-26-2010, 05:16 PM

"The name's Deka. And would you look at that, my brother has magically made the party less... boring. Eh. Not really a dancer. Care to... play pool or poker?" Grinning, Deka looked over at some males who were near them. "I bet we could beat those losers if we worked together."

His eyes drifted back to Lawrence and his dancing partner. Kinda jealous. I would dance, but I don't know if this one would dance....

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-26-2010, 05:25 PM

Kira glances over at his brother Lawrence and then at men that came near them. Smiling she looks back at Deka "Watch the master work" she says and walks over to them "Hey boys" she says in a sexy tone smiling at them. Her icy blue eyes beamed at them as she talked to them. About 5 minutes later she walks back over to Deka "Ok I'm about to take them out back, follow but stay in the shadows and wait until the signal."

Wavi

Old 11-26-2010, 05:42 PM

Cocking an eyebrow, Deka looked the girl over. "The signal? What on earth would that be? And leaving the party? Not sure my brother would like that, but since I enjoy messing with him, I guess I can follow."

Stepping outside with her, he waited in a dark corner. However, he grew bored for the few seconds he was there, so he summoned a shadow fiend. I'm bored. Entertain me. The shadowy monster just looked at him. My lord, why would I entertain you? You're the one that entertains me! "Ugh," he muttered and hoped that Kira would prove to be more entertaining than his shadow fiend.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-26-2010, 05:53 PM

Kira glances into the dark corner that Deka was in and then looks back at the boys. There was 4 of them, 2 for each one of them. Moving closer to the tallest one, she looks up at him with those eyes once more, then suddenly her eyes grew a darker color. That was the signal. 2 of them got scared and started running towards where Deka was, two of them decided to fight back. "Oh come of boys, would you actually hurt a girl?" she says looking at them as they started to circle her changing into their real forms.

Wavi

Old 11-26-2010, 06:14 PM

When the two males came his way, Deka's lips curled up into an evil grin. However, the game would be short lived. Killing them wasn't really his style, but he would be more than happy to scare the piss out of them.

His shadowy figure moved out from the corner of the building and flew up into the air. High above them, it swooped down and engulfed the males in a black smoke. Deka could hear the two grasping for their final breath, and, moments before their soul was reaped from them, Deka wriggled his fingers, releasing them from the shadow fiend's stomach.

"Be gone. Or I will kill you. Speak a word of this encounter and I will taunt you and your families for all eternity." With the two men fleeing, Deka approached Kira. "That was exciting while it lasted. I guess."

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-26-2010, 06:23 PM

Watching the two demons walk around her she yawns softly and watches Deka finish his two. One of the demons jumps at her making her glance out the corner of her eye. Putting her hand it, something black as night shoot out of her hand towards him, sending him flying down the alley passed Deka. A black ora was glowing around her right hand as she held it up. Slowly she walks over to the other demon who was changing back into his human form. Smirking her darken eyes turn back to the icy.

Wavi

Old 11-29-2010, 10:42 PM

Smirking, Deka stepped forward and placed a hand on the dark angel's hips. "That was hot. Not gonna lie." His fingers wrapped around her waist as he pulled her closer. "How about we play another game? Only, this time, it's a guessing game. We're going to guess the species at the party. And, if there is anyone race we hate, we'll... kill them."

Bending in, Deka placed a kiss on her forehead. "But you'll have to guess which species I hate. It'll make it all the more... entertaining and... bloody."