Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-21-2013, 05:11 PM

By The end of the 23rd Century, it appeared the age of humanity had ended. Riven by Wars, civil unrest and the destruction of earth's natural environments......the disunited human governments could not hope to resist the alien invasion.

Striking first at the Asgard Mars Colony, and destroying utterly the fledgling space fleet of the Earth Space defense initiative...The hyper-advanced Cyborg race known as 'The Hybrid Pantheon' soon proved their superiority over humanity.

Part machine, part flesh, they quickly and methodically conquered all of earth, herding millions of prisoners into their city-sized Temple ships. They Hybrid believed that they were gods....and decreed that humanity, too, would learn of their own divinity.They would become part of the Pantheon, like thousands of other races before them.

But hope was not lost, the first human chosen to 'ascend' to the pantheon - a man now known only as 'Subject : DEM' - escaped from confinement before the ascension could be completed. With the cybernetic enhancements of the Hybrid, but the mind of a human, he led a prisoner revolt and captured the Temple-ship he had been imprisoned on.

News of the revolt spread, and soon humanity rose up as one against their conquerors, inspired by Dem's example. With the Tool's in hand, They shall begin to strike back against the Hybrid, and Reclaim Earth.

Here are the Rule's.

1. No god-moding. I'm the god here.
2. pm profile. If human, post 'UEN' if a Hybrid, put 'Pantheon'. if accepted, post it yourself
3. Don't just post once, and leave. If you need to leave, then let us know.

here are the skele's

Human

Name :
Weapon's : (up too three(
Bio : (at least a paragraph.
Pic :
Other : (miscellaneous stuff)

Hybrid Pantheon

Name :
Weapon's : (up too three)
Armor Ability's : (up too two, like Invisibility.)
Bio : (same as human)
Pic :
Other :

Here is my guy.

Name : Unknown, Goes by 'Dem'
Weapon's : Anti-material Rifle, a M16 Assault Rifle, and a Nano-tech Blade
Armor Ability's : Bubble/Healing Shield, and Invisibility
Bio : Chosen to be the First Human to Ascend to the Rank's of the Pantheon, Subject : Dem has no Idea who he was in his previous life. When the Operation began, His memory's were wiped clean, so he just goes by the name of DEM. Co-founder of the UEN (United Earth Nations) he seeks to liberate Earth from the Pantheon, and find out who he really was.
Pic : With Armor
Without
Other : He occasionally has memory fragment's in his Dream's.

Name : Synderion Diablous
Weapon's : None/Destroyed
Armor Ability's : None/Destroyed
Bio : Synderion was the Leader of the Temple Ship now controlled by the human's, a Hybrid lord. When the Human's Rebelled, and took control of the Ship, he lost his leg's in the fighting. However, Despite the fact that He was captured, and forced to help the Human's control his Temple-ship, Synderion still remains loyal to the Pantheon, often telling Soldier' that their rebellion was doomed.
Pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 06-23-2013 at 11:08 PM..

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 06-24-2013, 02:07 AM

Name : Miela Rivera
Weapon's : EMP Grenades, Plasma Whip, Nan Blades
Bio : Miela was born when the aliens first began attacking. She has no clue what earth was like before the invasion, but she is willing to fight for it if it means freeing humanity from those creatures. Miela was born blind, but as she grew, her other senses were toned to where she doesn't need her eye sight. She is stubborn, hardheaded, and has attitude issues, but will not hesitate to give her live for their cause.
Pic :
Other : She wears shades that cover her eyes since she can't see.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 06-24-2013, 06:40 AM

Name : Bianca Raven
Weapon's : Sniper, two short swords and
Bio : Bianca was born five year before the invasion. Her mother and father were taken prisoner and she was then raised there. As Bianca grew up, the male Hybrids took her away when she was 10, seeing she had matured faster than a normal human. When she planned her escape at the age of 15, she succeeded but found out her mother and father was killed for trying to escape themselves. Bianca hates the Hybrids and refused to go back, only to kill then with her surprising accurate sniping skills.
Pic :

Other : Bianca never wear full clothing and often goes out in what she wears.

Name : Regina Bio
Weapon's : a force field, a large sword able to cut through almost anything and a plasma gun for close range
Armor Ability's : Invisibility and hacking
Bio : Regina Bio is the Leader of her own Temple Ship. She looks like a 15 year old but she is really old. She was there when the invasion was happening, in fact she was the one who killed many humans when they got in her way. She has trust issues when it comes to humans but she trusts the Pantheon.
Pic :

Other : Regina has a pet Serpent, it is loyal to her and only her. being part cyborg and part beast, its bite is horrible on human flesh

Andraus

Old 06-24-2013, 02:52 PM

Everyone was Gathered at the Main-hall, in the Temple-ship re-christand 'Mother Earth'. The whole Ship was live with activity, everyone preparing for the upcoming operation on Earth, hoping to be selected for the op. Suddenly, the whole hall went silent, as the General walked in. General DEM, the half-human, half hybrid, was walking in. His Cybernetic's were apparent, as he had his helmet off, and wasn't trying to hide them. He then took up the stand, and started speaking. "Attention!!! I'm sure your all Excited about who is being selected for the Operation today, but that's yet to be annouced. Right now, I'm sure you've all been briefed on your role's, but I'll go over the basic's just one more time. "He said to them, and pulled down a screen

"Our Objective is a Hybrid Mining Out-post in The Atlantic, off the Coast of Ice-land. It's the largest of it's kind in the Northern Hemisphere, and We all know their building a New temple ship there. "He said to them. He then brought up Topography on the Area surrounding the place. "I shall land here, in the South-east, and Meet up with the Local Guerrilla forces. Captain Rivera's Squad Shall attack from the left, hitting a Fuel Depot. On the Right, Lieutenant Raven shall take a Small Infiltration group, and pick off a Convoy heading to Reinforce them. Between the Three of us, They should be evenly divided, which should make this Relatively simple. "he said to them. "Does anyone have any question's.

Synderion was in the Science lab, away from all of the Disturbances in the Main-hall. he'd managed to set up a Small Communication Link with another Hybrid lord, by the name of 'Regina Bio'. He leaked what small information he could, including the Result's on Recent check-ups on the Good General. He looked at the Pad he was communicating with. "His ability's are......strange. For a Half-god, is a relatively powerful Hybrid. Speed, strength, and Intellect have taken a Sharp rise with the Cybernetic enhancement's, but that is to be expected. It is too bad that the Ascension could not be completed. He would have made a Powerful Hybrid, and a Wise god." He said to her, looking at the result's of the last test.

Last edited by Andraus; 06-24-2013 at 07:40 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-24-2013, 04:10 PM

Miela stood to the side, listening to the orders. Seemed simple enough, though she knew there was always the possibility of some difficulties. She mapped out the location of the fuel depot on her pad. Her's was designed just for her, to allow her to fell what was on the bad since she couldn't see. She knew some people in her unit thought she was weak since she was blind, but they were far off on that. Her other senses were so developed, that she could pinpoint a muse in the room above everyone else if it squeaked. She awaited to see if anyone had questions for DEM. She was eager to carry out the mission.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-24-2013, 07:08 PM

Bianca stood on the other side as she looked at the pad, seeing the plans play in her head. She was looking at the places she could sneak and slow or stop the convoy. Bianca closed her eye and held the pad behind her, her legs were kept apart as she looked around softly. The men in the room found Bianca a whether 'tempting' person, so going on missions with her were almost like rewards since she only work a black and red bikini top, black short shorts with a studded thick white belt, peach colored stockings and white-red boot with a large zipper o both sides. One long black finger-less glove hid her arm as the other arm had only a short finger-less glove. A striped pink scarf dangled behind her, turning her bright gold eyes to DEM, "Where is that little friend of yours? Shouldn't he be here to?" she said in a disgusted voice, she didn't trust the Pantheon since they killed her parents and she didn't like it when one of them was on the same ship.

Regina Bio stood in her Temple Ship, the people looking up at the screen as a Hybrid named 'Synderion'. She looked up at the sky with a sort of angered look. Regina was feared almost everywhere she went, her attitude was strong and her power was stronger. The people in her ship feared Regina for their known reasons. "Really, I am not surprised. Hmph, don't forget he is part human so he has compassion for the lesser beings. I told them to never use a human for the process, now we have to deal with this, a half human traitor, when I see him, his life will end." She hissed evilly as Slavos, her loyal pet Serpent, hovered over. Everyone feared the serpent as he patrolled the people, hissing softly as he went to Regina.

Andraus

Old 06-24-2013, 07:43 PM

Dem looked at Raven, and the whole bay went silent. Dem was sick and tired of Raven's constant badgering about him and Synderion, and had to make a Example of it. He stepped down from the Pandemonium, and walked up to her. "Just Remember, Kid. It was this guy, and his 'friend' that is the reason your still breathing. Without my help, you'd still be a prisoner. Without Synderion's, This Ship would have been blown to bit's by the Pantheon Age's ago. "He said to her.

At this, Synderion sighed. "You know our Order's, Lady Bio. We're to study and, if opportunity presented, Capture The High Inquisitors pet project. The High Inquisitor himself has ordered Deus to stay alive. His Ascension can still be completed."he said to her. "Their Rebellion is doomed, and I shall soon be Returned to the Pantheon, but until then, I shall continue to watch them with Relative.......interest. "he said to her. He then thought on his name. "Deus Ex Machina......what a strange name. Even for a Hybrid. "he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-24-2013, 07:48 PM

Miela was not surprised when the entire by went silent at Bianca's words. She could feel the annoyance and anger radiate from DEM as she heard him get off of the platform. She listened with the others silently as Dem spoke to her. She knew Bianca deserved it but she also knew that Bianca had her reasons for not liking the fact that a Pantheon was on the ship. She didn't like it either, though she knew he was the only reason they stayed in the air for this long. She waited to see what Bianca would say. She knew more than likely that there would be an argument.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 06-24-2013, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momochan
Name : Willow Hazelwood
Weapon's : gauntlet that has a hidden electrified blade she can flip out and stab with, plasma katana, and sniper rifle
Bio : Hazel never knew what earth was like before invasion. Her parents always told her stories about it. It sounded wonderful. Now the planet was like a waste land. They had been on the run for a while, but inevitably been captured. She barely managed to escape. It was thanks to her parents that she managed to get out. She has no idea what happened to them, but Willow has a feeling they're dead. Although Willow looks weak, she kicks ass. She's very stealthy and fast. She is a very quiet person who tends to not talk that much. She is sweet and gentle (except when it comes to battles) and she always tries to think things through.
Pic :

Other : Although she doesn't do it much anymore, Willow has a beautiful singing voice.
Willow stood in the main hall quietly. She listened to everyone chat amongst themselves. As usual, she didn't say anything to anyone. She preferred to stay quiet and listen. She had been taught by her parents to listen to her surroundings and to detects and know what's around her. They always had to keep their guard up. Even now, when she was safe, she was still on guard. She looked up at DEM when he came through. She watched him and listened intently. His orders were clear, though he hadn't assigned her to anything directly. She'd help whenever it was necessary. Her attention went to Bianca, who made an outburst. She understood her disgust towards the person, but they were helping them. She shouldn't be disrespecting either of them. That is how she felt on the matter. Willow hopped there wouldn't be an argument. She didn't want to have a big fight break out. there was enough trouble already, they didn't need tension on the ship.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 06-25-2013, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Name : Kharn
Weapon's :Gore child: this fearsome axe with a chainsaw blade was gifted to him by his commander and mentor Angron and with it's razor sharp teeth it shreds through armor
wrist plasma pistol:this weapon is strapped to Kharns arm so that is wont interfere when he enters close combat.
Rage injector: this helmet is another gift that was given to him by his mentor this helmet pierces a part of the brain when wanted to go into a killer blood rage that increases his strength and durability plus that he use's a chemical that all his berserkers fill there suits with to keep him in a blood thirsty phase.
Bio :Kharn was a underground fighter that fought for the thirst of blood. his mentor Angron was champion but unlike your usual underground fights the fighters were all shoved into a cage together but instead of fighting Angron brought them together as brothers and when the aliens attacked he lead them into battle slaughtering everything that got in his way. During the battle Angron was thought dead as he went missing but instead of running Kharn took the role of leader taking the gear of the pantheon and using a chemical they found they turned it into a rage inducing chemical that lead him and his men to being called Berserkers.
Pic :
without helmet:
Other :even though Kharn is always in a killer rage he still seems to keep himself normal around alleys and when helmetless you can see two small scars showing where the spikes enter his head.
Kharn ducked his head as he entered the resistance camp main bunker he had set up in the downtown area to fight the best fight he approached his second in commanded who wasn't a Berserker like Kharns personal solders and brothers "so where are the next targets" he said as he adjusted his one shoulder pad he lacked any armor on his other arm to give him faster swings with Gore child that was resting on his waist. the pale looking solder looked up to him "sir it seems that a landing party will be hitting the northern road Kharn let out a blood thirsty grin as he placed a tack where they were landing "then we strike when those reinforcements arrive so we can show them that they screwed with the wrong race" he said laughing.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-25-2013, 08:11 PM

Bianca kept her eyes closed until she head footsteps coming her way, she opened her eyes slowly and looked up to see DEM standing in front of her. She blinked lightly and arched a brow to him. She knew what he said was true, she was alive because of them. A growl escaped her throat, "Don't remind me. I'm already dead, so dying would be a blessing." She hissed, Bianca turned from DEM as she started to walk away. "But you remember this, the Pantheon doesn't give a fuck about us...as long as their little gem is alive, this is just a game to them." Bianca left the Main Bay, she knew what she said was a little hurtful. But wasn't really in the mood to deal with people today, today happened to be the day she saw her parents alive when she was taken from them. She kept the day to herself then stopped walking as she leaned against the wall close to a window, looking down to the floor.

Regina closed her eyes, rubbing her temple as she looked up and sighed, "Sadly, I am well aware. The faster we get him the sooner those humans will be out of our hair." she said with a sinister grin. Slavs grunted softly as Regina gently rubbed the top of his head, "Music to my ears. The day you return is the day hope will be taken from the humans and things return to normal...for once." Regina said with an exhausted breath. A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she looked up slowly, "The High Inquisitors picked the name, I'm not sure where it came from. Oh and while, you're there. Look out for Bianca Raven. I will be needed her again soon for...special reasons." The Elder woman said with a grin on her face, clacking her claws together.

Andraus

Old 06-25-2013, 09:31 PM

Dem sighed, and looked as the girl walked away. He then looked at everyone. "Alright people! the operation start's now. Get to your ship's, and get set for a combat drop. "He said to them. He then walked up to Willow. "Sergeant Willow, you'll be landing with me, as my Second. We'll be meeting up with the Guerrilla's in the Down-town area, along the road. Follow me. "he said, running to his pod.

"I'll try to remember that. "He said to her. "Also, here is new's that you will not like, but has not been spread to the General public yet. Human Prisoner's have Taken control of a Second temple-ship, orbiting over China. They've captured another Hybrid lord. In your tongue, the closest pronunciation would be 'Zaficiast'. "He said to her.

Last edited by Andraus; 06-25-2013 at 09:34 PM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 06-25-2013, 11:20 PM

(sorry, this is lame x_x)

Willow up at DEM and nodded. "Yes, sir.", she said softly. She followed him over to the pod, running with him as to not hold him up. When they got over to the pod, she waited for it to open up. Once it did so, she stepped inside, ducking in and then walking over to the seat next to the pilot's seat. She sat in it and fastened her seat belt before she crossed her legs and awaited orders.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-26-2013, 03:36 AM

Miela lead her team to their pod and entered, awaiting for the crew to get settled. She could feel the occasional glances at her. She knew they were thinking she would slow them down, even though she was their leader. She was use to them acting like this. "You heard Dem. We are to attack the fuel depot then await for further instructions," she said sitting in her position. She gave orders for them to be ready to take off when it was time.

( :O able to get on before bed lol sup my peoples)

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-26-2013, 11:17 PM

Bianca listened as everyone started to get ready. As she got to her feet, she turned her head to see her small group ready for their orders. "Let's go. We got convoys to delay and destroy." She said with a grin, walking to a pod then boarded it. One took the pilot's seat and the other took the co-pilot. "Keep in contact with the others, we have to make sure this mission was better than the last ones." She said and waited for the word to launch. Her eyes widen slightly as her pod made a strange sound, she looked around slowly thinking it was nothing.

Regina nodded her head as she turned to leave but stopped when she heard something come from Synderion. She slowly turned her head listening then sighed, "Alright, I got it. I'll have some fun." She chuckled as she said farewell to him. She ordered her ship to be flown to China, Slavos roaring as they started the ship and it slowly started to fly into the air and left for China.

Andraus

Old 06-27-2013, 01:43 AM

Dem pressed a button on a Data-pad. All the pod's in the ship launched to their Designated Landing Zone's. The feeling of dropping always gave a sense of Unease in people. When they landed, Dem walked out, and pulled his Rifle out. "Come on, Willow. We got Berserkers we gotta meet up with. "he said.

Synderion did not like the way Regina sounded. He got a chilling feeling something bad was going to happen.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-27-2013, 09:15 PM

Bianca held the seat tightly as she looked around, feeling the pods taking them down to Earth. She sighed softly as the pod landed and her team left the pod. "Alright, let's get this over with, we have to get to that convoy." She said, putting her sniper behind her as she crouched low and walked to position. The men and women in her group stopped every once in a while to make sure they weren't being followed, then waited for the convoy.

Regina chuckled evilly as she made their way to China, Slavos looked around as he hovered to the window and back to Regina, grunting softly. She turned her head slightly and felt something was happening. She taped her nail on her arm as she told someone to zoom in what was going on. Once the zoomed in, she saw it was Dem. A grin appeared on her face as a plan played through her head. "Continue our course to China...we have people to kill." She grinned evilly then laughed softly as her temple ship vanished from sight.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-28-2013, 06:49 AM

Miela led her troops out of the pod. She let them get their weapons ready then began heading for the fuel depot. She position her troops to be ready to fire as she scouted it out from her position. Looked like a simple fuel depot, nothing new. She awaited. She would wait before she gave the order, not wanting to do anything too early.

Andraus

Old 07-03-2013, 06:42 PM

Dem lead Willow through the barren waste of their former home. The earth was grey, and dusty. The tree's were all charred and burned, and the absence of human life made the place seem......empty. However, this was not long. They soon came across a Group of Human Thralls, Hybrid humans enslaved to an A.I. They had no will of their own, and weren't really alive anymore....how cruel.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-03-2013, 08:10 PM

When they landed, Willow got out and had her hand on the hilt of her katana. She was silent as they walked through. It was sad seeing the shape of the place. It was so empty and quiet, almost too quiet. When they saw the Thralls, it was rather depressing. The poor things...They never deserved such a fate. Was there anything even left of themselves, or were they just an empty shell? She looked over to DEM, giving him a sad look. "Is...that what they do with excess humans? Ones they find worthless?", she said softly. She looked back at the thralls and gave them a look of pity.

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-04-2013, 11:06 PM

Regina arrived in China, right over the the Temple Ship. A grin appeared on her face as she walked to a platform, and within minutes to took her to the top of her ship. She took out a sword as she jumped on Slavos's back and flew into the air and looked at her ship. "It seems the humans who took the Temple Ship as their own. Pity, probably some weak Pantheons." She said with a grin, she turn told the ship to contact the one she believed she saw in the small group of pods. Dem. Once she got confirmation the connection was through, she spoke through the complink on her wrist. "Hello Dem and his little friends. Long time no see, how is that little mission your doing?" She asked with an grin, Slavos hovering around the Temple Ship, looking at the people as the scattered trying to shoot her down.

Bianca and her troop started firing on the Convoy. Watching as it started to slow to a halt. Grinning to herself, Bianca felt some happiness enter her body. However, it stopped when she heard a voice come from the box, she quickly ducked and looked at what was happening, it was Regina Bio, the Pantheon who was the cause of her parents dying. Hatred spread on her face as she looked around slowly, "What the hell is going on?" She asked as the troop listened quietly.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 07-11-2013, 06:15 PM

(I haven't forgot about this i'm just waiting for Anders to get to the resistance)