hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-11-2018, 11:45 PM

No don't bother, I thought you just might know off the top of your head. I looked there when I started questioning where are you stop turning Goldie's. But I didn't find it I may have overlooked it and it's not really important. It's not like I'm going to count each character, Lord knows I either Babel or toast very little I'm very inconsistent.

And they're totally would be Daredevils. Little Bart Simpson's trying to jump the Earth. There's a line in one of those end of the world asteroid hitting us movies, it's the Wylie Coyote Roadrunner Boomerang maneuver or something like that. My brain is a difficult map to follow.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-12-2018, 08:06 AM

If you Google "Gleason map", you'll find the flat earth map that I prefer. I also like Ferguson's square and stationary earth map, minus the convex center. This is probably where some folks come up with the idea of a convex or concave earth which I don't subscribe to.

Note that the edge of the Gleason map depicts an ice ring encircling the earth. I am of the opinion that this ring of ice IS Antarctica, and that Antarctica is not a continent. I also believe that this ring of ice is a 200 foot tall ice wall. My belief in an Antarctic ice wall comes from this scripture:
Quote:
Job 38:11 KJV
And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

---------- Post added 04-12-2018 at 01:20 AM ----------

https://youtu.be/dgit6h60IUw

The above posted video explains pretty well the ice wall cliffs, which is the coastline of Antarctica, and not a wall in the traditional sense. And forgive the poster of the video towards the end. Flat earth is a hotly debated topic on YouTube and this brings out the trolls in droves.

However, I disagree with the video poster in that I believe that there is a dome barrier 1,000 to 2,000 miles from the coastline of Antarctica continuing southwards. And yes, this type of Antarctica means that there is no "South Pole" as the globe earth depicts.

Antarctica is a fascinating place to learn about if you're willing to do some research online. The mentioning of imprisoned fallen angels from the Book of Enoch is interesting to say the least. Admiral Byrd's expedition is also interesting. Then there is the Treaty of Antarctica.

Did you know Secretary of State John Kerry visited Antarctica?
So has Prince Harry, Barack Obama, The Pope, and the Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill. Most curious, wouldn't you say?
Remember in February of 2016 when Pope Francis met with Kirill in Cuba? There can't be a one world government without a one world religion.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 04-12-2018 at 09:02 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-12-2018, 04:48 PM

Yes he did, so have a few other figure heads in the past 7 years. :)

It has one of the old gates to the inner Earth. The activity now is a distraction to make people think that's where the next wave will come. We have quite a few gates on record, and more yet undiscovered. If I know my sister's they've filled in the paths in under the snow and have been digging new ones under key locations for the next great culling.

Have you heard about the recent reports of giants reappearing in the middle east from U.S soldiers as well as locals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKwDic2qWYs

~

Here's a fun line of thought.

What did Melania do before she was the first lady? Could she be described as an educated whore of Babylon? Is she Hilary's secret weapon? Are they both part of a much larger web of an underground lost tribe? - These are things people never ask, by design of the web we weave.

The "Christmas" ballet that everyone thought was a cry for help, was actually an invoking of renewal (type of spell). An announcement of coming war to her sisters that still practice the old ways.

Ritually dancing on the graves of our enemies (black and white squares) before they die has always been a thing in our secret culture during the winter months. When we'd hunt the men.

See how regally between two pillars she stands while watching them. *cough hello "evil" Masonic imagery* The dancing girls flash spell fingers during the whole dance.- all ballet does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8vfWQUJLeY

Also this hall way was creepy even without the music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeaxHEY3pM8

She and her daughter and women like them will quietly influence both Russian and US troops. Nothing really new or shocking.

If the US and Russia ever do go to war, they will not fight over their home soils, but over the Iran/Iraq area. They will work together in secret to tear apart the oil reserves, while remaining as enemies in the public eye.

They will put most of the oil back in the underground dragon coffers where it belongs.

something extra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pQ1Nd7sNUM

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-14-2018, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Yes he did, so have a few other figure heads in the past 7 years. :)

It has one of the old gates to the inner Earth. The activity now is a distraction to make people think that's where the next wave will come. We have quite a few gates on record, and more yet undiscovered. If I know my sister's they've filled in the paths in under the snow and have been digging new ones under key locations for the next great culling.

Have you heard about the recent reports of giants reappearing in the middle east from U.S soldiers as well as locals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKwDic2qWYs

~

Here's a fun line of thought.

What did Melania do before she was the first lady? Could she be described as an educated whore of Babylon? Is she Hilary's secret weapon? Are they both part of a much larger web of an underground lost tribe? - These are things people never ask, by design of the web we weave.

The "Christmas" ballet that everyone thought was a cry for help, was actually an invoking of renewal (type of spell). An announcement of coming war to her sisters that still practice the old ways.

Ritually dancing on the graves of our enemies (black and white squares) before they die has always been a thing in our secret culture during the winter months. When we'd hunt the men.

See how regally between two pillars she stands while watching them. *cough hello "evil" Masonic imagery* The dancing girls flash spell fingers during the whole dance.- all ballet does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8vfWQUJLeY

Also this hall way was creepy even without the music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeaxHEY3pM8

She and her daughter and women like them will quietly influence both Russian and US troops. Nothing really new or shocking.

If the US and Russia ever do go to war, they will not fight over their home soils, but over the Iran/Iraq area. They will work together in secret to tear apart the oil reserves, while remaining as enemies in the public eye.

They will put most of the oil back in the underground dragon coffers where it belongs.

something extra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pQ1Nd7sNUM
I watched the video about the Kandahar giant last year. If the story is true, and I lean toward that being the case, then the giant that was encountered is a bonafide Nephilim straight out of the book of Genesis. Yep, those offspring of human women and fallen angels. The mighty men of old. Men of renown.

As one who believes the world is a stage, the conflict between Russia and the United States is a fabrication. We (the U.S.) probably created and are funding Isis.

Albert Pike predicted three world wars, and so the situation in Syria could very well become the Balkans of the Middle East. There's no way the "civil war" in Syria is legitimate as it has gone on much too long. Where's the food and munitions coming? What a mess.

As for Melania, you're probably right about that ballet being a spell-casting ritual. I don't like to watch much of that sort thing because you become part of that ritual by doing so. And this is quite intentional. What most people don't realize is that the Stupor Bowl halftime shows are nothing more than Satanic rituals. Remember the halftime show with the holographic image of Prince? This was done against Prince's wishes. My conspiracy theory is that Prince's handlers (the Illuminati) murdered him because he said that and made an example out if him for all the other celebrities to take note of. Once again, the threat of violence as mind control.

---------- Post added 04-14-2018 at 03:25 AM ----------

https://youtu.be/3MLdsvf-Slw

This story of children gone missing in Malta in 1940 is most intriguing to me.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-14-2018, 03:08 PM

Gotta keep em' entertained. Happy cows give better milk. ;)

All stadiums are energy collectors. Both positive and negative is collected for "reasons". So anything that happens on those grounds is predetermined and meant to keep the vibes flowing in our direction.

Tbh, Albert Pike, and men like him are so daft. All they're doing is reading, comprehending and retelling the warnings from the Sybil's when it comes to the end times. We've TOLD the surface peeps how this will all go down from the start. How they will be treated if they don't comply with our queen. They never listen to a woman. How do you call something prophecy when it was always written as a warning for to men to change their ways? It's absolutely beyond me.

lol Prince. Lot's of people think that in conspiracy circles. Him and Micheal Jackson. They knew the price of their fame and what would happen if they did't play the game. They are far from innocent victims in this. Any musician or entertainer who gets as far as they did knows what they were doing.

Lot's of cool tunnel info there. :) When I was young I'd read lots about these things. My uncle was like obsessed with these stories. There are a few area's of this earth I'd love to explore. Malta is one. Under France where the old catacombs connect to much more ancient tunnels is another. Antarctica, The Pyramids, Golbpli Tepi<_sp?. Lot's more. Basically anywhere crazy old tunnels are.

To bad money and laws are a thing. Most places of interest are closed off by local governments for "reasons unknown" or "safety". lol safety indeed. Probably because they know if some putz goes derping down there something will be sent up.

I'd also totally love to rifle through the Smithsonian archives. Library dates are something me and Chris do a lot. Get some coffee and hangout in the library is a great free alternative to the movies. My ideas of ultimate holiday destinations are so different than most people. XD I don't want relaxing "fun in the sun" I want full on tunnel exploring Indiana Jones Adventures!

"Neph and the Giant's Skull"

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-15-2018, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Gotta keep em' entertained. Happy cows give better milk. ;)

All stadiums are energy collectors. Both positive and negative is collected for "reasons". So anything that happens on those grounds is predetermined and meant to keep the vibes flowing in our direction.

Tbh, Albert Pike, and men like him are so daft. All they're doing is reading, comprehending and retelling the warnings from the Sybil's when it comes to the end times. We've TOLD the surface peeps how this will all go down from the start. How they will be treated if they don't comply with our queen. They never listen to a woman. How do you call something prophecy when it was always written as a warning for to men to change their ways? It's absolutely beyond me.

lol Prince. Lot's of people think that in conspiracy circles. Him and Micheal Jackson. They knew the price of their fame and what would happen if they did't play the game. They are far from innocent victims in this. Any musician or entertainer who gets as far as they did knows what they were doing.

Lot's of cool tunnel info there. :) When I was young I'd read lots about these things. My uncle was like obsessed with these stories. There are a few area's of this earth I'd love to explore. Malta is one. Under France where the old catacombs connect to much more ancient tunnels is another. Antarctica, The Pyramids, Golbpli Tepi<_sp?. Lot's more. Basically anywhere crazy old tunnels are.

To bad money and laws are a thing. Most places of interest are closed off by local governments for "reasons unknown" or "safety". lol safety indeed. Probably because they know if some putz goes derping down there something will be sent up.

I'd also totally love to rifle through the Smithsonian archives. Library dates are something me and Chris do a lot. Get some coffee and hangout in the library is a great free alternative to the movies. My ideas of ultimate holiday destinations are so different than most people. XD I don't want relaxing "fun in the sun" I want full on tunnel exploring Indiana Jones Adventures!

"Neph and the Giant's Skull"
It's another conspiracy theory of mine that the Smithsonian collects Nephilim bones and other biblical artifacts and dumps them in the Atlantic ocean, thus perpetuating the current science lies.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-15-2018, 09:06 PM

Something like that. . . but not so one sided and evil.

It's not done to discredit the Religions that talk about them, but to hide and protect the people those Religions spit on. Here's a "revelation". . .

"Giants" are people too!

They've had to set up a group of hybrid half men that outwardly run things, have them "dispose" of their peoples remains. Erase their presence, and hide their influence to survive, because if enough little men knew where they were they'd send in nukes.

More likely the bones have returned to their families underground where funeral rites were performed for them.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-16-2018, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Something like that. . . but not so one sided and evil.

It's not done to discredit the Religions that talk about them, but to hide and protect the people those Religions spit on. Here's a "revelation". . .

"Giants" are people too!

They've had to set up a group of hybrid half men that outwardly run things, have them "dispose" of their peoples remains. Erase their presence, and hide their influence to survive, because if enough little men knew where they were they'd send in nukes.

More likely the bones have returned to their families underground where funeral rites were performed for them.
Let's not sugarcoat this. The bones of giants ARE disposed of to hide biblical truth. And the bible tells us giants are Nephilim, the offspring of fallen angels. You may choose to believe contrary what the bible says, but it is a written record unlike what you are stating.

The ruling elites are following and enforcing a narrative to shut down evidence of biblical truth.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-16-2018, 05:41 AM

You can believe that if you want to.

Records have always been falsified.

The bible has been rewritten and translated so many times that it's lost a lot of the original telling.

King James isn't god. And doubt you follow anything older.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-27-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
You can believe that if you want to.

Records have always been falsified.

The bible has been rewritten and translated so many times that it's lost a lot of the original telling.

King James isn't god. And doubt you follow anything older.
For the believer, any amount of evidence is enough.

For the nonbeliever, no amount of evidence is enough.

And I never made the claim that King James was God or a god.
How you came up with that I do not know.

---------- Post added 04-27-2018 at 03:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Revelation 22:18-19 King James Version (KJV)

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
I never hear of a Christian who complains that the bible has lost its meaning in any way due to it being re-written or mistranslated.

Have you ever read the bible? Do you even have ready access to a bible? If you've never read the bible in any meaningful way, how would YOU know what its original telling is? Perhaps you're relying on someone else telling you or that you have read somewhere that the bible has lost its original telling.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-28-2018, 02:08 AM

By saying the bible is the true word of god when it was rewritten under King James is how you're saying King James is god.

When you distrust and bash free masons then follow a book rewritten by a Knight Templar it's like you're saying. . .

"I'm deathly allergic to strawberries, they're an unclean fruit. However, this particular strawberry smoothie IS THE HEALTHIEST MOST YUMMY DRINK EVAR! And therefore should be all I ever drink, I shall never drink another drink."

So I'm trying to get your logic on why you keep drinking that smoothie if you don't like Free Masons.

I do own one btw, and yes I've read it. I also went to Catholic School for K-3. More than one of the degrees has to do with reading and understanding other holy books. You don't just go jumping into the esoteric with out a stepping stone or build a temple without a foundation.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 05-22-2018, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
This verse is why we're having this debate.
This verse is why there is a catholic church.
This verse is why there is witchcraft.
This verse is why there are secret societies.

Skull and Bones 322

---------- Post added 05-22-2018 at 12:34 AM ----------

Getting back to moon phases, the other night, the moon was in the western sky in its waxing crescent phase, which is a sliver of moon light coming from the moon. Tonight, still in the western sky, the moon is in its half phase. If moon light is mere reflection of the sun's light, how does the moon phase go from waxing crescent to half in such a short time?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 05-22-2018, 03:04 PM

That's your opinion I suppose. To me the debate stems from you remaining steadfast in teachings made up by the same people you claim to be evil.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all sons of the same beast. Each of them is one hydra head from a much older mother religion that won't die.

Her sons, while gone astray all serve her final will to entrance the world while we fight in shadows for female equality on the male dominated surface world.

One thing other thing, I'm not sure you're using the word "Witchcraft" correctly.

Witchcraft is basically early science, and white woman's medicines before they sold their sons and those sons were raised and influenced by invaders from the south east. The mixing of herbs with fats for curing illnesses, while often associated with Europe's old religions isn't the same thing as those religions they practiced.

Secret societies have also been around longer than Christianity. So again, I think you're seeing a lot of false causality based on bias.

There's a lot of models that show in detail the how and why of moon phases awaiting you in google search. :) Time is relative. As we get older it tends to speed up.

PS: 322 Skull and bones is actually based in numerology and symbolism. Not at all the bible. However, since like I've been saying since they're descended from those that wrote the bible it allowed them to leave certain quotes on magic numbers to get people thinking and aid their journey. You'll see a lot of clues in the bible (and other Abrahamic faiths) of where to go next if you follow the numerology.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 05-23-2018, 08:43 AM

Quote:
John 14:6 King James Version (KJV)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
The pure and simple truth. Amen.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 01:44 AM

I too big to hadn't read much of this until now. I think The Bible, the Torah, the qur'an, and numerology and witchcraft and everything all have a certain place. I would be hard plat pressed to say any one thing is right or any 1 thing is wrong. But that's just me. I try to be all inclusive and I try to learn from others customs and religions. When I was young I had a Jewish friend and I'm Catholic. And I was really intrested in their holy dinner each week. So he asked his mother if I could attend dinner And I heard her say to him she would not appreciate it son. I was quite offended because I wasn't aware she was meeting religiously. And to this day I'm still sad I never got to experience it with him.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 11-08-2018, 12:19 AM

I blame the moon phases for everything strange...

Like, when people start to act differently, I blame the moon phase...
When I'm on my period, I blame the moon...
When birds start ganging up and gathering in huge clusters... I blame the moon.

My parents are both Christian, (Father was forced to be Catholic, mother was Baptist) yet, when I was little, my mom used to play for me a cassette tape with Pagan/slave lullabies. My favorite was Lady Moon. It was an old recording and I can't find ANYWHERE the version I heard as a baby. :(

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-08-2018, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
I blame the moon phases for everything strange...

Like, when people start to act differently, I blame the moon phase...
When I'm on my period, I blame the moon...
When birds start ganging up and gathering in huge clusters... I blame the moon.

My parents are both Christian, (Father was forced to be Catholic, mother was Baptist) yet, when I was little, my mom used to play for me a cassette tape with Pagan/slave lullabies. My favorite was Lady Moon. It was an old recording and I can't find ANYWHERE the version I heard as a baby. :(
Why do you blame the moon phases for all these things? This isn't fair.

Kory

Old 11-10-2018, 12:43 AM

Lady Moon can be a bitch. >:(
But she's nice most of the time, I guess...

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-10-2018, 01:06 AM

I do think sometimes people act outside of how they would normally act. I'm not sure if it's because of the moon phases or not. Or if it's because they know that they can blame it on that or it can be blamed on that period sort of like when people get drunk and act differently they can blame it on the booze. I think people normally act the way they act regardless of outside influence.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-11-2018, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Lady Moon can be a bitch. >:(
But she's nice most of the time, I guess...
I had no idea the moon had been assigned a gender. Does this mean that the sun is male and it's rays but phallic symbols? 😄😀😁

---------- Post added 11-10-2018 at 11:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

I do think sometimes people act outside of how they would normally act. I'm not sure if it's because of the moon phases or not. Or if it's because they know that they can blame it on that or it can be blamed on that period sort of like when people get drunk and act differently they can blame it on the booze. I think people normally act the way they act regardless of outside influence.
I wonder if there are any statistics that show spikes in odd or criminal behavior during a full moon phase.

Also, now is grand time of the month to discover that the moon is self-illuminated, and not lit by light from the sun. How? Careful observation. Currently in its waning crescent phase, the moon will show more and more light on its surface during the coming days. When you watch the moon you will see that though it follows the same path towards the setting sun in the west, each day you will begin to see more of the moon illuminating.

If the sun's light is responsible for the moon's illumination, then why isn't there a half moon now instead of in a few days from now? Same path of the moon toward the sun setting in the same location based on perspective. Why is there a sliver of light on the moon now, and why will there be a brilliant half moon in a few days?

Kory

Old 11-12-2018, 12:29 AM

In Pagan and Wiccan religions, The Moon is female...
But I think it's because she's considered a goddess.

My cousin insists that the Sun is male.. Saying that Christians got it confused. He says the Bible isn't talking about a *man* when they say the "Son of God". It's actually The "Sun of God". Meaning that people are worshipping a man, when they really should be worshipping The Sun.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-12-2018, 02:39 AM

Quote:
In Pagan and Wiccan religions, The Moon is female...
But I think it's because she's considered a goddess.

My cousin insists that the Sun is male.. Saying that Christians got it confused. He says the Bible isn't talking about a *man* when they say the "Son of God". It's actually The "Sun of God". Meaning that people are worshipping a man, when they really should be worshipping The Sun.
I would have to disagree with your cousin since the Holy Trinity in and of itself clearly identifies who Jesus is. And that is:

God the Father
God the Son (Jesus)
God the Holy Spirit (God's power)

Nowhere in the bible that I know of is there a scripture assigning a specific gender to either the sun or the moon.
What pagans and wiccans do is pervert God's word, turning things backwards. And to be clear, I lump wiccans, pagans, Luceferians, Satanists, and all other sun worship occult groups together. This is because they all follow the teachings of Mr. Do as Thou Wilt himself, Aleister Crowley, and his Law of Reversal.

All we need to do to find evidence of Crowley's Law of Reversal put into effect is simply look around. Studio albums by various artists have letters that are backwards, and even the flag of the United States is reversed as patches on military uniforms. The examples continue if you care to look.

Ultimately, this backwards nonsense is why sun worship began in the first place. Pagans worship creation rather than the creator. The first of the Ten Commandments tells us to not have any other God's before Him. Most folks tend to do the opposite. And the Catholics teach the breaking of the second of the Ten Commandments by having statues and other graven images in over abundance.

Things have become so bad, the majority of the world believes the earth is a spinning sphere. This came about because of sun worship. Nicolaus Copernicus belonged to a sun worship cult and wanted to elevate the sun above the earth by making the sun the center of the universe, thus creating the heliocentric model. I implore you to learn about the history of the flat earth.

I know. I know. I sound like a crazy lunatic with that flat earth crap. "Doesn't he know NASA sent men to the moon and that there are photos of the earth from outer space proving the earth is not flat?"

Like everyone else, I believed in a ball earth and thought flat earth believers had primitive minds. I even repeated jokes about flat earthers amongst friends. My schooling never taught me to question what I was being told. And I suspect the same is true for you. To break this programming requires more than a superficial effort. It used to be a principle among scientists to always question their findings and never attempt to mold their data to fit an accepted narrative. But that is precisely what most scientists do today. The ones who don't lose funding or their jobs. Don't think so? Look into soft tissue being found in dinosaur bones.

Lastly, and getting back to observing the moon, all you have to do is see where the terminator line is in relation to the sun or light source. If what we were taught in school is true, in that the light on the moon is a result of sunlight reflecting from it, then the terminator line should never angle away from the sun's light.

---------- Post added 11-11-2018 at 10:15 PM ----------

Remember the last time you looked at a full moon and saw how bright it was? Ask yourself if the moon's surface was this brightly lit during the moon landings. 🤔

---------- Post added 11-11-2018 at 10:25 PM ----------

https://youtu.be/RMINSD7MmT4

Original moon landing footage minus any commentary.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 11-12-2018 at 04:13 AM..

Kory

Old 11-13-2018, 01:18 AM

I don't know if I would even compare Satanists with Wiccans or Pagans.
I do believe that Pagan and Wicca are branches of a similar tree... but even they have their differences.

Satanists, firstly, obviously believe in Satan, therefore believe in "God", or the belief of a single God. Whereas Pagan and Wicca believes in multiple deities.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-14-2018, 08:09 AM

I just like the moonlight

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-14-2018, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

I just like the moonlight
That's just what it is, hummers, moonlight.

The sun is the other issue. These wacky scientists claim the sun is made different gases. But gases burn out quickly, and I don't recall any NASA missions to the sun where composition samples have been taken. 🤔🙄