superkatti
le déesse de l'animaux de la for...

Old 03-29-2007, 08:20 PM

Harvest Moon RP
This RP is based on the many games of Harvest Moon. (This particular RP takes place in Mineral Town, by the way.) You can make your own character or be a pre-made. Go to the OOC thread view a list of the pre-mades and to join. ^-^
http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=4168 < OOC Thread

Rules:
1. Keep it PG-13, please. This means romance and violence.
2. Please be literate as possible. (No **s for actions, etc.)
3. Try to keep cursing to a minimum.

We have sig images!
I'll make one for your specific character if you request for it (just send me a PM. :]) No charge! You can choose the words, all it has to do is link to the RP.
(You can remove the spaces in the codes, it won't hurt it but they take up characters. I added them so it wouldn't stretch the page.)

Code:

Characters:
(There is a max of 2 characters per person.)
Gwen: Dark_Maiden_Queen Dia: BinaryBible Maria: Lady Arucard* Jamie: The Silent Doll
Fate: Catonia
Yaneci De Novi (Yani)
Anna: The Silent Doll
Etrina: xDark_Midnightx

*The characters Mary and Maria are the same for those not familiar with all versions of HM. ^-^

To remind you, here are the relationships:

Everyone on this list can also be with Jane or Jack (depending on their sex).
  • Cliff-- Ann
    Kai-- Popuri
    Gray-- Mary (or Maria)
    Doctor-- Elli
    Rick-- Karen

To get a character, just post in the OOC thread which character you would like, or if you want an original character, describe them with the form given there.

(Later I will post family trees and more info for y'all. <3)

momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 04-01-2007, 05:51 AM

elli wondered through the town down the bricked road to the clinic. she noticed carter walking by and decided to say hi.

superkatti

Old 04-01-2007, 06:59 PM

May was on her way to go see Carter, like she always did. He always had such nice stories to tell. She was coming from the Library, where she had just gotten a nice book about a kitty. Up ahead, May saw Carter, and Elli too. She went up and smiled at them. "Hi Carter! Hi Elli!" She said joyfully.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2007, 08:44 PM

"Oh hello May" elli smiled and noticed a book in her hand. "Whats that you got there?" Elli knelled down to may's height. She smiled at may.

superkatti

Old 04-03-2007, 09:05 PM

"It's a book from the Library!" May told her. "It's called 'The Cat Who Saw a Rat'." She giggled at the title.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-04-2007, 12:10 AM

she giggled with may. "thats very cute. it was my favorite book when i was little too."

Xandra_Eiryklav
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-04-2007, 01:07 PM

Popuri delivered a shipment eggs to the Supermarket this fine morning as her brother, Rick, was probably still asleep. On her way out she saw May and Elli chatting with Carter. She waved frantically, her soft pink curls bouncing about excitedly. Popuri wandered over to them. She knew she was needed at home but she could spare a moment to say hello. She skipped over to them, the sunlight feeling so warm on her skin. She new Summer was coming and that she would be able to spend some time at the beach. She looked forward to it every year, the only time of year she had freetime.

"Hi! So how are all of you today?" Popuri said with a smile.

Dark_Maiden_Queen
All hail the queen

Old 04-04-2007, 01:35 PM

*gwen was watching the shores out by the beach by her home as she dreamt of one day owning a horse. she decided to go walk around the town a bit when she bumped into popuri* "hello popurl how are you?" Said gwen with a dreamy look in her eyes. *just then she noticed carter may and maria. "good morning guys how are we this morning, I hope you will come by my uncles inn at the moment he is in flowerbud village on vacation."

Xandra_Eiryklav
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-04-2007, 03:15 PM

Popuri turns around and faces Gwen, "I am fine how are you?"

Popuri realizes she has been away from home too long. She abruptly begins to sprint for home, "Bye everyone, I have to get home." She yells to them, remembering to always be polite, even when in a hurry.

As she passes the abandoned farm, she stops dead in her tracks. She briefly daydreamed that one day, when her mother was no longer ill, she could start a farm of her own. Popuri then snapped back to reality and started running home again. When she made it home she was relieved nothing horrible had happened in her absence.

Dark_Maiden_Queen
All hail the queen

Old 04-04-2007, 03:54 PM

gwen quickly answered she was fine as popuri ran fast to her home.
gwen went quickly to the beach by her home nad sat by the sand at looked at the clouds and dreamed of her future life of racing horses.
She went back to the inn where her father had worked and began to start cooking dinner for herself and waited for people to come up and show up.

Xandra_Eiryklav
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-05-2007, 12:28 AM

Popuri helped around the house the best she could before the sun set. She managed to get all of the chickens to come into the coop without a single problem. She sat on the edge of the well and looked to the briliant sky wishing that someday someone would appear and take her away from all of this. She remembered each year at the beach she would hope someone take her sailing to another town. She wanted to sail far from Mineral Town... She wanted more than anything to leave here to find a cure for her mother, but with her father always being gone... she was left here to dream as she gazed into the night sky. She sighed and dusted herself off.

"God... Please I beg of you. Make her healthy again." Popuri said, a tear coming to her eye, "I just want mom to be happy. If nothing else... please bring Dad home again. Amen."

She dusted herself off and wiped away her tears before going back inside. She made sure everything was in order so they could go to bed soon, hopefully some rest would do her mother some good.

Xandra_Eiryklav
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-05-2007, 12:54 AM

Popuri put another log on the fire. She made sure her mother was tucked into bed. Popuri sighed as she looked at the clock and realized Rick hadn't come home from the errands he ran for their mother.

"Where could he possibly be? He better not be hanging out with Karen again or so help me... He knows we have work to do here...." Popuri muttered to herself as she locked all of the doors and windows of the house.

"I guess he sleeps outside tonight. It is late.... He should have known better." Popuri said angrily as she sat down at the kitchen table.

She couldn't sleep without knowing where Rick had disappeared to. If something were to happen tonight... Popuri would have to handle it all on her own... And that she feared.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-05-2007, 05:35 AM

((i am sooo lost how did we go from morning to night so fast)) Elli notices Poperi "Hey wonderful morning isnt it Poperi? Oh those eggs look really delicious are you taking them to the supermarket for shipping?"

Xandra_Eiryklav
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-05-2007, 03:32 PM

((Because It was going so slowly... I fastforwarded time for myself so others could go on. If that is a big problem... let me know.))

Dark_Maiden_Queen
All hail the queen

Old 04-05-2007, 05:07 PM

Gwen woke up in the middle of the night and went down to the race track. "hmm" she mumbled "I wish just someday I can be on there." Gwen walked slowly to her inn to do some cleaning up and check on the place to see if any custermers had shown up. "hmm someday I want to go Save up for a barn so then I can buy some animals I am so envious of popuri that she gets some chickens" Gwen slowly locked the door and left her giant saint bernard guard the inn while she went to go check out the chickens.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-08-2007, 04:20 AM

((uh i guess its no problem now that others are rping in this time frame.)) It was late at night and she walked back to the clinic to hang out with the doctor for a bit. then she went home to care for her little brother and grandmother.

Catonia
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Catonia

Old 04-08-2007, 08:49 PM

The reflection off the lake was dazzling, when you looked at the lake it seemed as though stars had falled to earth and lay twinkling beneath the surface. Fate smiled as she gazed upon the lake, but she needed to get home, so she sighed regretfully and left, walking through the drak night to her home. The fact that the moon and stars were the only lights around didn't bother her a bit.

superkatti

Old 04-08-2007, 08:52 PM

After talking with Carter and Stu like always, May skipped down to the beach where she read her book until it got dark. She hadn't realized it was so late! Grandpa Barley would be worried about her! May jumped up with her book and dashed towards home.
She was running so fast, she hadn't noticed where she was going. Poor girl tripped over a log that was left in the path for some reason. May cried as she picked herself back up and started limping home again.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-09-2007, 06:06 AM

on her way home, elli saw may in the dark and heard her crying. "Oh my goodness May!!!" Elli jogged over to May and picked her up in her arms. "May what happened." seeing her point to her knee she carried her back to the clinic to get a bandaid. Elli sat her on the desk at the clinic and let her choose the colour of bandaid she wanted and gently cleaned the wound and put the cute bandaid on. she placed her back on the ground. "Lets go home home May." she smiled at her and held her hand as she walked her home. then Elli head home herself.

Dark_Maiden_Queen
All hail the queen

Old 04-09-2007, 01:23 PM

Walking around in the forest she went to see the forest ti oick some berries and honey to cook in the dinner tomarrow. She saw a chicken a hurt chicken and decided to take it home. "oo poor little baby i will take you home and get you better" She grabed the chicken and started on the way home

superkatti

Old 04-09-2007, 08:07 PM

[OOC: Fast Forward to the next morning, Spring Day 3, around 6 or 7 am]
May woke up with a yawn. She got ready to go out for the day, and fed her dog. Then the little girl went out on her way to the store to get a couple things for dinner the next couple nights with her Grandpa Barley. She took a left from Yodel Farm, going past Popuri and Rick's farm.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-09-2007, 09:53 PM

Elli woke up, got dressed and walked to the clinic.

Xandra_Eiryklav
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-09-2007, 10:57 PM

Popuri walked outside to feed the chickens. Rick hadn't come home all night. The bags under her eyes were very pronounced and she had a deep look of worry on her face. She wondered if Rick went out to look for father. He often threatened to whenever life at home became too much to bear.
Popuri waved to May, letting her ringlets fall in front of her face, to hide her sleepless eyes from passersby. Popuri knew people talked sometimes about her situation so she made it a point to never let people see her crumble. She turned around and opened the door of the coop letting the chickens free in the yard. As she threw them their seed she yelled to May, "You have a good day in town ok?"

Catonia
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Catonia

Old 04-10-2007, 05:08 AM

Fate awoke with a weight on her chest, one that she was familer with. All five of her cats were sitting on her chest, they wanted her to get up and feed them. Fate smiled and said, "Good morning." This was something they expected, and they all jumped off of her and made their way into her small kitchen. As soon as they moved Fate got out of bed and fed her cats and herself.

After she had finished eating and gotten dressed she picked up her basket and left, saying farewell to all her cats except Mystic, who followed her whenever she went to gather the wood that was one of the most importent parts of her work. If the wood was flawed, anything she carved would fall apart immedietly.

Fate walked through the forest near Gotz's house, picking up small nranches that she thought would be useful. She never cut off anything from the trees, the Harvest Goddess had always provided her with a suitable amount of wood to work with, and cutting up the trees would be the same as cutting up a human. Just plain wrong.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-10-2007, 09:17 AM

{Okay. I'm Zack. I posted my profile. May I post already. My Profile's on the OOC thread >.< I posted it DAYS ago.}

Zack was watering his small garden of plants out of lack of anything better to do. After watering his small garden, he decided he would bother Jack. Maybe he could help out around the farm a little.

"Hey? Jack? Are you here? Need any help with your farm?" he said, around 3 feet away from the farm.