mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-25-2007, 06:42 PM

here you can rp naruto (something i havent seeen yet)

so yeah rp with me?

*i walk out in the woods of menewshan village* anyone there? *i jump atop my demon wind shurikan and ride as it quickly spins beneath me*

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-25-2007, 06:45 PM

*there is a sudden rustling in the bushes beside me and i draw my non-bladed katana* art of the mist ice blade *the katana becomes bladed with ice and the scenery surrounded by mist

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-25-2007, 07:22 PM

*out jumped a anbu from the village of the sand i then compressed the mist around him crushing him from the inside out* not much of a bother *suddenly from behind jumped two more i twirled around slicing one to pieces and compressing the mist to shuriken which pierced the other*

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-26-2007, 04:17 AM

A scream pierces through the air as a young girl with frightened dark brown eyes and tousled black hair with red streaks in them jumps out from the bushes and lands on the ground with a hard thud. A ninja jumps out from behind the bushes as well and throws a few shuriken at the child. She screams as they hit her arms. Blood splatters everywhere and she grasps herself in fear. In an instant, an extremely loud screech erupts from her throat and knocks out the ninja. Her eyes close and she falls back from exhaustion, hitting the back of her head on the ground.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-28-2007, 08:27 PM

A small witted ninja jumps from the tree's and says " Revival technigue of demons" A green light comes from her hands and into the girls body full reviving her. " Are..are you ok?" the girl said painting from exustion of the jitsu

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-28-2007, 08:44 PM

Aria could only nod. She wasn't sure if her throat had healed yet and tried to speak. "Ah..." She rubbed her sore throat. 'I guess I have to wait a little more.' She sat up and gave a little bow. "Thank you." She whispered.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-28-2007, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakayora
Aria could only nod. She wasn't sure if her throat had healed yet and tried to speak. "Ah..." She rubbed her sore throat. 'I guess I have to wait a little more.' She sat up and gave a little bow. "Thank you." She whispered.
" stay resting it will help" the young girl said still panting. " I had to save you I am a jouin from the hidden leaf villiage and you were just assigned to me as a student. i just got here, and I was recomended by my brother Hatake Kakashi. I am multi-ninja, I do many jitsus, One of my many is healing now you rest I will take you back.

the jouin lifted you and took you to the hosipatal and waited in your room for the rest of the night

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-28-2007, 08:53 PM

'Kakashi-san?' Aria blushed slightly as she lay in her bed. Her eyes strayed to the jounin. 'I didn't know he had a sister.' She let out a small sigh. 'Shows how much I know about him...' She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-28-2007, 09:02 PM

The joiun Elegtly remended her-self of her clothing.

* A short top that showed her stomach but 4 inches under her breasts. A pair of shorts all in dark blue. She wore her headband on her arm but sometimes on her head. her long black hair in a pony tail, with the normal ninja shoes*

She sighed. Jouin to nurse: Nurse I'll leave her in your care for now I must go see kakashi.* she diasappered and re-appered in kakashi bed room were kakashi was sound asleep. " Brother?". kakashi awoke and jumped out of bed shocked. " Holy Crap sister when did you get in town?"

She replid " Just a few mins. i diecided to come see you. but your sleeping get back in bed and I'll met you tomarrow at the graduation for the kids going in to are groups"

* She vainished and re-appered in the girls room awaiting her to wake up*

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-29-2007, 02:03 AM

Aria had awoken earlier to see that the jounin had gone. She had tested her voice and had found that she could now speak. 'That's a relief...' She had thought. 'Now I can ask a few questions...' She had fallen asleep before the woman had come back.

She woke up silently but didn't necassarily open her eyes. Now that she was better, she was on the alert again. The same alertness that had kept her alive for two years. 'Ok... It's the same woman..' She opened her eyes slowly and sat up. "Who are you?"

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-29-2007, 11:44 AM

" Ah..... I see you are awake". She took a seat next to the bed " My name is Kiara-san" There was a slight smilie on her face " you probably have more questions I will answer them all after you eat" Kiara handed you a small box that was filled with donuts, of all flavors. " Eat up... I'll be staying here no worries, so as you eat I will answer questions what is it?"

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-29-2007, 09:01 PM

Aria gingerly picked up a cream donut with a slight grimace. She wasn't into those kinds of food that much. Nevertheless, she began to eat it for fear of being disrespectful. "So who are the other two people on the team?"

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-29-2007, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Aria gingerly picked up a cream donut with a slight grimace. She wasn't into those kinds of food that much. Nevertheless, she began to eat it for fear of being disrespectful. "So who are the other two people on the team?"
" Well I had first pick so that was you...... there were to little students to be placed so I only got you for now untill more join us" She stood up and flashed her sharp katana, it was her pride in joy.

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-30-2007, 09:13 PM

"Ah." Aria chewed on the pastry thoughtfully. 'I wonder what jounins the rest of the genin are assigned to...'

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-30-2007, 09:50 PM

Quote:
"Ah." Aria chewed on the pastry thoughtfully. 'I wonder what jounins the rest of the genin are assigned to...'
" I have no clue, I see you dont like, if you dont want food just say"

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-30-2007, 10:13 PM

Aria looked up with alarm. 'Did she just hear my thoughts?!'

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-30-2007, 11:05 PM

" Yes i can read minds it's ok... now hurry and get dressed we must go to the graduation"

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-30-2007, 11:56 PM

*i walk slowly through the bushes towards you*

what are you doing here?

this is supposed to be my prvate woods and training grounds

*i begin to spin my shurikan and a mist covers the landscape*

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mita

what are you doing here?

( Um I am kinda doing something with someone else in the current RP time)

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiarakiara
Quote:

what are you doing here?

(arent you around the same location as me? -ish getting lonely of rp-ing with npc's :( )

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what are you doing here?

(arent you around the same location as me? -ish getting lonely of rp-ing with npc's :( )
No I'm in the hospital read the last few posts

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what are you doing here?

No I'm in the hospital read the last few posts
(i over-read that part xDD)

imma edit then

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 08:55 PM

*i walk slowly into the hospital room*

what happened to my little sister?

*i set down my weapons and take a seat*

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 08:59 PM

Quote:

( I'm not sire if she is ok with you being her sister but I'll go with it.)

"She was being chased by a burgler who though she was a curiour ninja."

she sighed and rested at the perch of the bed trying to read the young girls mind.

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Quote:

( I'm not sire if she is ok with you being her sister but I'll go with it.)

"She was being chased by a burgler who though she was a curiour ninja."

she sighed and rested at the perch of the bed trying to read the young girls mind.
(it's a set up for a twist i have planned)

what is she thinking?

*i do a few chakra signs and suddenly my hand is covered with mist*

i hope this works BREATH OF LIFE justsu of the hidden seas *i then hold my misty hand to my eye and see inside her mind as well*