Heartful_Song
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2011, 08:19 AM

What Scooby-Doo do you guys like???
I personally like the old ones when I watched when I was little.
I don't like the new ones that they are doing.

However I love all the movies!
Including the ones that only involve Scaggy, Scooby & Scrappy.
The Werewolf One, The Boo Brothers & The Ghoul School!
I love those :D

PervertPrince
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2011, 03:51 PM

I remember that show scared the crap outta me when I was small XD
That's really weird since I love watching horror movies these days and I've never seen one that scares me. I guess I just scared easily as a kid.

Heartful_Song
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2011, 09:28 PM

They never scared me xD But i know what you mean!
Those monsters can be scary at times

Abduco
I don't know what I'm doing
Send a message via AIM to Abduco

Old 08-24-2011, 02:36 AM

I loved Hanna-Barbera cartoons when I was little ^_^
I watched pretty much every Scooby Doo show, my favorites were pretty much anything with Scrappy in it. I dunno why, I just loved the little runt.

As a kid, I remember liking this one a lot.. gee, I wonder why....

Rukia Kuchiki-
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rukia Kuchiki-

Old 08-25-2011, 04:04 AM

I love Scooby-doo :-] I personally love the old ones--the ones nowadays just aren't the same for some reason. I enjoyed the movies though and loved the first live movie they made of it!

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2011, 06:30 PM

I remember I love watching it when I was little. My sister and I would sit in front of the TV and wait until it aired. We were a year apart and yet we were inseparable. I really like those days, the cartoon was better. ^^ I like shaggy. He may be a scary-cat but I was one as well. Plus he is the comedy duo with Scooby. xD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-18-2011, 11:30 PM

I like pretty much all the Scooby Doos except the ones with Scrappy and the one in the Bermuda Triangle. I was never a fan of Scrappy (that annoying little pup) and the Bermuda Triangle one just never pulled me in. Otherwise I'm a huge fan of Scooby Doo.

ZoSo_Fanatic
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-19-2011, 12:56 AM

I watch The New Scooby-Doo Movies and Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? every night. I don't like most of the new movies, just Cyber Space and Zombie Island.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 09-20-2011, 07:27 PM

I love the hand drawn look of the series when it first came out. I love the "Scooby-Doo, Where are You!" series. The 13 ghost series wasn't too bad either aside from having Scrappy in them. Scrappy kind of really annoys me. I also didn't care for Scooby-Dum too much either.

Really the only series I could never really stand is "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo". It was just dumb in my opinion. Even as a kid I didn't care for it.

As for the movies, I liked "Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf" and "Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School". After Warner Bros took over the animation, the series kind of went bad in my opinion.