Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 09-11-2010, 07:30 PM

Well, I thought it would be really cool to see all the Star Trek OCs out threre, so I decided that the only way to do that was to start a thread. So... just post your favorite Star Trek OC (or all, if you have more) and tell us about them! I have a few, but I think I'll show them later.

----------

Okay, I'll go first.

Name: Nima Len
Race: Jynatri
Height: 6"3
Weight: 98 lbs
Duty: Comparable to Neelix or Guinan
Abilities: She can breathe anything, even under water. She can speak any language by talking to a member of that species. She also had extreme mental abilities and an almost never-ending lifespan.
Description: Long black hair with color-changing tips, depending on her mood. A small head jem, that operates the same way the hair does. She is quite beautiful and sensitive, if you can get over her prodding-for-answers nature. She has elf-like ears also, with solid purple eyes. She comes from the planet Jynatren.
Picture:

Mizayo

Old 09-12-2010, 09:55 PM

M'kay, got another for you!

Name:
Yorinala Keiloto
Race: Nekore
Hight: 5"3
Weight: 99 lbs
Duty: Bar Singer on Nekore
Abilities: Unknown
Description: Like all Nekore, Yorinala has a tail and specks under her eyes. She is a very good singer and sometimes pretty flirtacious. She's a normal person when she's not at the bar, though.
Picture:

(She's singing "Sally's Song". I like to imagine her with Amy Lee's voice. Here's where you can listen to it: YouTube - Sally's Song - Amy lee [With Lyrics!] )

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 09-13-2010, 07:52 PM

Here's mine, sort of lame though.
Name: Kathrine Black
Race: Human
Hight: 5''4
Weight:175
Duty: Former research assistant at Berkley currently unemployed
Abilities:none
Description: Kat was a research assistant working on her Doctorate in Theoretical Physics until a timeshift caused her to be transported to the 24th century.

Avaryc

Old 09-29-2010, 03:13 PM

Name: Gail
Race: Human
Height: 5"5'
Weight: 155 lbs
Duty: She is an intern for the science lab.
Abilities: None passed common human capabilies.
Description: Short blonde hair, white, grey eyes, avarage looks, very human.
Picture:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ghten_Gail.png
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ghten_Gail.jpg

This is a cool thread! I'm kinda excited about it, cause I didn't know how other people felt about Trek OCs. but this is quite awesome.
Anyhow, sorry for the silly doodle. XD I couldn't help it! That girl in the yellow shirt is my buddy DQ. She suffers from allergies and can't be around fuzzy things.
And the otehr photo is Me as my Trek OC and the Doctor from Doctor Who, along with his TARDIS.

Mizayo

Old 09-29-2010, 09:46 PM

hillary84 - Oh, It's not lame! A lot great characters start out basic! I bet she'll be great. :heart:

Avaryc - Awesome character! Blonds have more fun, right? :lol: Thanks for the comment, by the way. The thread's starting out kind of slow right now, but I'm sure it'll get better. And I'm horribly in love with The Doctor! Was that the tenth? In my opinion, David Tennent was the best. ;)

Mizayo

Old 09-26-2011, 09:21 PM

Hey guys! It's been quite a while - I'm pretty sure this thread's dead... but I wanted to post another OC, even if no one sees it, lol. :)

Name: Kazai Koux
Race: Laen
Duty: Performer/Entertainer/Cultural Scientist
Abilities: Laen "magical powers"
Weaknesses: Extreme fragility
Picture:

No, not a Mary-Sue. Trust me. Her powers are normal for her race, and they only have them because they are so fragile and light that if you poke them hard enough, they could break a bone. So no physical contact for them!