Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 08-27-2011, 02:13 PM

So yeah, it's out. XD There are 5 episodes up and subbed at the moment. Have you seen it? What did you think? If you haven't seen it, do you want to?

In my personal opinion, the acting is... rather overdone and a bit awkward. But it's so hilarious that I don't mind. XD I will definitely keep watching it until the last episode! 8D

Plus episode 5 made me like Kyoya more. O 3o Won't say why, though! ;D

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2011, 03:41 PM

I agree with you on that. I don't like the twins, I just cannot like them. Which bums me out because Hikaru is my favorite, he's the one I love and yet it's so weird that I just cringe whenever they do some love sappy thing. D; In episode 2 I am starting to like Kyoya more, he's like cute to me. I still like Tamaki as well, the acting for him makes me LOL. >> I have to watch episode 3 soon or when I get around to it. My friend has yet to watch it and she's going to hate it. XD

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 08-27-2011, 03:47 PM

The one that I cringe at is Honey-senpai, honestly. o__o;; He rather creeps me out. XD He's just so not cute! It's good that the show is so comedic, or else the acting would really turn me off. 8P It's fun watching it with others because then you can all laugh at the right places. XD

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-28-2011, 07:31 AM

Honey acting is what makes me want to smack someone. The cuteness when he turns small isn't cute, it's really, really creepy. >>; I feel like something just boggle my mind and I just cannot - no, don't want to ever see it. I'm glad he hasn't done that in a while. Only in two episodes. I do hope the director knows, it's really freaky the way he just shrinks... I do wish they had the right hair style for them, the hair color and everything would make it great. Tamaki is cute but I wish he bleached it more. =/ My friend actually thinks the twincest is okay. I - it's not okay, I want to punch them. They're not cute to me, they're quite the opposite. D;

Rukia Kuchiki-
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rukia Kuchiki-

Old 08-29-2011, 12:10 AM

I'm...not to big on live action things based on anime. I know other people love it...but it just seems odd. XD

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 08-29-2011, 02:37 AM

At first I didn't like Tamaki because his hair wasn't blonde enough, but I thought that his acting made up for that s now I like him best. I think the guy who play Kyoya is perfect. His look, his acting, everything. He's the one who came out the best in live action. The 5th episode made me love him more because they added on that thing at the end of the bed scene that showed that he wasn't just some emotionless cool guy, lol.

Last edited by Slide; 08-29-2011 at 02:44 AM..

YamiSora
~

Old 09-10-2011, 04:47 AM

Holy Crap! Sora did not know about this 8O
Gonna go watch it on youtube now...........if anybody knows a better way to watch it, PLEASE send Sora a link.
THANKIES ^^

*few days later*

HOLY CRAP! XDD
man, its so 50/50 for Sora......he likes how its still maintaining that wackiness that ouran is...but what really bothers Sora is their hair color........Sora knows its cause its in real life, but would have loved for the twins to have red hair again T3T

Last edited by YamiSora; 09-13-2011 at 09:05 PM..

N • B ! L ! T Y ♥
*^_^*

Old 09-26-2011, 02:34 AM

Oh wow... I didn't know they had a live action! I became upset when the Anime didn't go as afar as the manga did, so I stopped reading it all together. I know, pretty lame, but I just couldn't help being upset.
Live action is usually the worst thing possible for a manga/anime. It ruins the story and what was cute and funny in cartoons seems just dumb and stupid in RL. Plus, the last live action I saw was sailor moon and that just....... barph.

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 10-01-2011, 04:02 AM

@Nobility

It's actually really good so far. I think Sailor Moon failed because well..the anime wasn't realistic so it wouldn't work out in the real world. But seeing that Ouran isn't far from the real world, it worked out fine. The only thing out of ordinary is their hair colors...that's it.

Nonsensical
Keeper of Keeps

Old 10-02-2011, 04:25 AM

I keep forgetting to watch this! XD;;
I don't think I've even made it to the 3rd ep yet...
I remember their hair pissing me off, though, and someone saying blonde hair doesn't look good on Asians.

Warrow8282
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2011, 08:25 PM

I totally want to see this!! Even if it sucks :-) Do you know where I can find it streaming online?

Nonsensical
Keeper of Keeps

Old 10-18-2011, 02:54 AM

Warrow8282: Here! 8D

Warrow8282
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2011, 01:44 PM

Woot! Thanks :-) I can't wait to see this.

Idiot Savant
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-22-2011, 07:20 AM

I think I watched one episode and quit halfway through, I could not stand it. I will probably eventually wind up watching all the episodes and liking the show but for now, I find it really disappointing.

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 10-22-2011, 07:37 PM

Oh God....They're...really doing that? c.c I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't seen it and don't think I want to. I never really care for the idea of them turning an anime as far from reality as Ouran in terms of proportions, comical stunts, etc. It'd fall way flat for me.

Larxene
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2011, 10:10 AM

It was an okay live action adaption. I rather stick with the anime and manga though. Those were much better and longer.

I wasn't too bothered with the "hair color" as a lot of people are upset about. I've seen it almost everyone on the internet when it first came out, especially on tumblr. Honestly, Hunny looks fine with brown hair and the hair color for the Hitachiin twins were NOT bad at all. I think they were pretty darn close to the anime version. Tamaki might have looked kind of weird with blonde hair had they gone with it so I think the hair color he had in this was a better choice.

The actress they had for Haruhi was adorable and I think she did her part well. And her father was interesting to see in this. I think he did a good job at his part as well.

What I thought was weird was when they had Hunny shrink in size during one of his mid-jumps to "glomp" Haruhi.

YamiSora
~

Old 10-25-2011, 09:54 PM

Sora just finished it and can't BELIEVE that it's only 11 episodes....even the anime is longer!
Sad, cause Sora was really liking it and wanted to see more battle between Hikaru and Tamaki over Haruhi XDD

Agent HEY-LEE
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-04-2011, 06:54 AM

...I forgot, again. >_>

You're welcome, Warrow~!
(I kept spelling that as "Willow". XD)

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 02:35 AM

I've only watched maybe like 2 episodes but it's quite funny :XD

Although Hunny seriously scares me owo;;; Qhich sucks becasue I always loved him D: