Chuuu<3
MY PETRONUS IS A MAGIKARP

Old 11-13-2011, 02:54 PM

Howdy. :D I'll make this intro short and sweet.
I'm a high school student taking a TV production class and I had an idea for a video... We have assignments every now and then to turn something in. Anything, really. My teacher is kind of a bum. >.> But yeah... My script! :D

THE BOY WHO LOOSES HIS DOG AND STUFF.
Narrator: Coming soon to a theater near you... See the tragic, heart-touching tale of a boy... who looses his dog.
The boy who looses his dog is the film of the century! -My mom
NEHAAAAEEH.... -Homeless guy on my street
What do I have to say? -My little sister

Scene one. The setting is a brightly lit room with many people crowded around a boy. The boy is wearing a party hat and is sitting in front of a cake.

Boy: I LIEK CAAAKE! (He bashes his head into the pastry-goodness)
Father: Of course you do, son... I think its time for presents!

( Everyone moved to the floor but the boy, who's head is still in the cake. )

Father: Son? (Touches his shoulder.)
Boy: (Gets up, not wiping the food from his face.) I LIEK PREEESENTS!
Father: Alright, my boy... ( Leads him to the present-table.) Open up the one from your mother and I first. (Hands him un-wrapped cardboard box.)
Mother: Oh, you'll love it dear!
Boy: (Shakes the box like crazy for a good five minutes.) ...I wonder what it can be. (Opens and gasps.)

( Shot of him looking over, into the box, revealing his present: A loaf of bread with a face sharpied on the front. )

Boy: ITS A DOGGY! MMMMMM! I LIEK DOGGIES! (He opens the loaf of bread slightly, then eats a bit, and ties it back up.)
Father: Your mother picked him out... I hope you enjoy him and take GOOD care of him.
Boy: (Stops sitting on him and nods.) I POODED.

Scene two. The setting is an abandoned park. The swings are broken, there are holes in the slide and the jungle gym is over a dangerous spike pit. The boy walks in, dragging his loaf of bread on a leash.

Boy: I LIEK DOGGIES. (He ferociously pets his loaf of bread.)

( Montage of him slowly eating away at his poor pup while playing on the dangerous park-equipment. Probably to that song by Queen about friends and stuff... )

Boy: (Sits down on bench and goes to pet his dog, but there's no bread in the plastic since he's eaten it all.) D-Doggy?

FIN.