Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 09-26-2011, 02:06 AM

I was wondering if I had any fellow menewshains who watch Drop Dead Diva with me. It's a cheesefest, and super girly, but I have to admit... it really is my guilty pleasure show.

Drop Dead Diva on IMDB.

If you do keep up with it, did you watch tonight's episode? Four years of waiting... only to have my sudden delight crushed with overwhelming despair and screams of "NOOO!" at the TV when it DIDN'T happen. Agh!

If you don't watch it, what are your favorite/least favorite cliffhanger moments from your own favorite shows? Why are they good or bad?

Hamsterliciousness
Guinea Pig Life, Hamster Dreams

Old 09-26-2011, 05:27 AM

I wish I would have caught it when the series began because I won't watch it now. Starting a tv series after the beginning is like walking into a movie during the middle. You don't get every reference, joke or really anything else.

EDIT: The fact that Bones is pregnant with Booths kid and Nedna. I'm pro Nedna. (Bones and The Simpsons).

Last edited by Hamsterliciousness; 09-26-2011 at 05:30 AM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 09:29 PM

i have watched a few episodes and i admit i enjoy it too.

Nonsensical
Keeper of Keeps

Old 10-02-2011, 04:34 AM

I watched it~!! The ending didn't piss me off nearly as much as Grayson's reaction did. Or how Jane was able to leave work and get on a plane so easily. Or how Fred didn't try to find out the truth. Or... OK. Maybe it was all of it combined that irked me and by the time it ended I was just speechless. XD

EDIT: I didn't realize it's been on for 4yrs. o_o;;